• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:05
CEST 06:05
KST 13:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6433 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 243 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:40 GMT
#1541
On September 01 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:37 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm not saying you have to think I'm not scum-- I'm just saying, don't oppose AG's plan because you think I'm scum. Instead, explain to him whatever risks you think you percieve that he does not. Don't just say "I don't want the plan to happen" because you can't really stop me from following the plan. You can stop AG from using his power, but you have to explain why you, with your somewhat more limited knowledge of his role than what he has, think it's risky. Then, he'll take that info you've given it and combine it with his private knowledge of what his role does and comes to a decision. If that decision is different than what you'd expect, he probably just knows more about how his role works than the rest of us do, and we have to respect that decision.

I am fine with AG's plan for the record. I am just worried about your confidence in going along with it.


Okay, that's reasonable. I am a tricky, wiley, intelligent, witty, brilliant player as scum, and am truly unstoppable. I see why one would quake in fear and awe at the massive intellect I potentially bring to the table for the scumteam. I understand your worry.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 31 2013 23:40 GMT
#1542
On September 01 2013 07:47 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
MAH POST GOES HERE

+100 for this post. Disagree with the VA analysis as I believe his claim was legit rageclaim, but the rest feels spot-on to me.
I was starting to lose my scumread on kita too after the very beginning of the game.
His "plan' in nuclear involved fakeclaiming a thing, pushing that he'd done that thing hard, messing up the thread for a bit, and eventually coming clean with a big wrapup. He stuck with that even under pressure. Here, his plan was essentially "be super pro town and then get shot," which is not exactly the most crafty plan.

Yet he didn't stick with the plan here, and his play post-claim has never recovered into being a pro-town force. Do not like.


holy shit, hold up here as I'm reading.

austin just blatantly lied in this entire post since he figured no one would actually go back and read Nuclear mafia.

1. Never fakeclaimed in that game, I said I was VT very early on

2. care to explain the rest of this post?

This guy is either not town or a retard again, just like in nuclear.
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:40 GMT
#1543
On September 01 2013 08:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:38 Blazinghand wrote:
If AG's claim is fake, it's fake-- but the end result for the day will be the same: Geript is lynched. He's at 20 votes right now, and I'll be standing by right up until the deadline in case people start to swap off of him. If necessary, I will abort the AG plan and vote for Geript, but ONLY if it looks like the lynch won't happen unless I do so.

Why are you so unbelievably sure that he is scum and will be lynched?
Why this confidence?
THIS is precisely why I take issue with your play. If you were truly town as you state why not at the very least humour me and others who were calling for reads earlier? (Although it's pretty much just me right now) If you are town then there is literally no downside to it.



I'd say Hiropro and shiaopi
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:41 GMT
#1544
On September 01 2013 08:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 07:47 austinmcc wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
MAH POST GOES HERE

+100 for this post. Disagree with the VA analysis as I believe his claim was legit rageclaim, but the rest feels spot-on to me.
I was starting to lose my scumread on kita too after the very beginning of the game.
His "plan' in nuclear involved fakeclaiming a thing, pushing that he'd done that thing hard, messing up the thread for a bit, and eventually coming clean with a big wrapup. He stuck with that even under pressure. Here, his plan was essentially "be super pro town and then get shot," which is not exactly the most crafty plan.

Yet he didn't stick with the plan here, and his play post-claim has never recovered into being a pro-town force. Do not like.


holy shit, hold up here as I'm reading.

austin just blatantly lied in this entire post since he figured no one would actually go back and read Nuclear mafia.

1. Never fakeclaimed in that game, I said I was VT very early on

2. care to explain the rest of this post?

This guy is either not town or a retard again, just like in nuclear.

I don't think he's talking about you here.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:41 GMT
#1545
On September 01 2013 08:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:47 austinmcc wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
MAH POST GOES HERE

+100 for this post. Disagree with the VA analysis as I believe his claim was legit rageclaim, but the rest feels spot-on to me.
I was starting to lose my scumread on kita too after the very beginning of the game.
His "plan' in nuclear involved fakeclaiming a thing, pushing that he'd done that thing hard, messing up the thread for a bit, and eventually coming clean with a big wrapup. He stuck with that even under pressure. Here, his plan was essentially "be super pro town and then get shot," which is not exactly the most crafty plan.

Yet he didn't stick with the plan here, and his play post-claim has never recovered into being a pro-town force. Do not like.


holy shit, hold up here as I'm reading.

austin just blatantly lied in this entire post since he figured no one would actually go back and read Nuclear mafia.

1. Never fakeclaimed in that game, I said I was VT very early on

2. care to explain the rest of this post?

This guy is either not town or a retard again, just like in nuclear.

I don't think he's talking about you here.

OH derp I thought BH made that post for some reason. NVM
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 31 2013 23:42 GMT
#1546
On September 01 2013 08:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:47 austinmcc wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
MAH POST GOES HERE

+100 for this post. Disagree with the VA analysis as I believe his claim was legit rageclaim, but the rest feels spot-on to me.
I was starting to lose my scumread on kita too after the very beginning of the game.
His "plan' in nuclear involved fakeclaiming a thing, pushing that he'd done that thing hard, messing up the thread for a bit, and eventually coming clean with a big wrapup. He stuck with that even under pressure. Here, his plan was essentially "be super pro town and then get shot," which is not exactly the most crafty plan.

Yet he didn't stick with the plan here, and his play post-claim has never recovered into being a pro-town force. Do not like.


holy shit, hold up here as I'm reading.

austin just blatantly lied in this entire post since he figured no one would actually go back and read Nuclear mafia.

1. Never fakeclaimed in that game, I said I was VT very early on

2. care to explain the rest of this post?

This guy is either not town or a retard again, just like in nuclear.

I don't think he's talking about you here.


who else would he be talking about? Kita wasn't in nuclear nd im the only other person quoted.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:42 GMT
#1547
On September 01 2013 08:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:38 Blazinghand wrote:
If AG's claim is fake, it's fake-- but the end result for the day will be the same: Geript is lynched. He's at 20 votes right now, and I'll be standing by right up until the deadline in case people start to swap off of him. If necessary, I will abort the AG plan and vote for Geript, but ONLY if it looks like the lynch won't happen unless I do so.

Why are you so unbelievably sure that he is scum and will be lynched?
Why this confidence?
THIS is precisely why I take issue with your play. If you were truly town as you state why not at the very least humour me and others who were calling for reads earlier? (Although it's pretty much just me right now) If you are town then there is literally no downside to it.



I'd say Hiropro and shiaopi

Did you read my analysis of either of those two?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:42 GMT
#1548
On September 01 2013 08:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:37 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm not saying you have to think I'm not scum-- I'm just saying, don't oppose AG's plan because you think I'm scum. Instead, explain to him whatever risks you think you percieve that he does not. Don't just say "I don't want the plan to happen" because you can't really stop me from following the plan. You can stop AG from using his power, but you have to explain why you, with your somewhat more limited knowledge of his role than what he has, think it's risky. Then, he'll take that info you've given it and combine it with his private knowledge of what his role does and comes to a decision. If that decision is different than what you'd expect, he probably just knows more about how his role works than the rest of us do, and we have to respect that decision.

I am fine with AG's plan for the record. I am just worried about your confidence in going along with it.


Okay, that's reasonable. I am a tricky, wiley, intelligent, witty, brilliant player as scum, and am truly unstoppable. I see why one would quake in fear and awe at the massive intellect I potentially bring to the table for the scumteam. I understand your worry.


In fact I think the one thing we can agree on is that I'm a really smart, knowledgeable, effective, competent, sexy, well-muscled mafia player. Using this common point of agreement perhaps we can branch out to others?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:43 GMT
#1549
On September 01 2013 08:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:40 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:38 Blazinghand wrote:
If AG's claim is fake, it's fake-- but the end result for the day will be the same: Geript is lynched. He's at 20 votes right now, and I'll be standing by right up until the deadline in case people start to swap off of him. If necessary, I will abort the AG plan and vote for Geript, but ONLY if it looks like the lynch won't happen unless I do so.

Why are you so unbelievably sure that he is scum and will be lynched?
Why this confidence?
THIS is precisely why I take issue with your play. If you were truly town as you state why not at the very least humour me and others who were calling for reads earlier? (Although it's pretty much just me right now) If you are town then there is literally no downside to it.



I'd say Hiropro and shiaopi

Did you read my analysis of either of those two?


yeah i basically have a scumread on hiropro because someone (possibly you, maybe someone else) pointed out how scummy he was. Shiaopi looks super scummy though and as I have said, if we have 16 people on hand I'd be glad to shenannie over to him and lynch him instead.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 31 2013 23:44 GMT
#1550
Erm, forgot to post in the voting thread earlier...still on page 74. Any reason I should vote anyone besides geript? Looks like votes aren't going to matter if geript's telling the truth...
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 23:44 GMT
#1551
No, there's no particular reason not to lynch geript
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:45 GMT
#1552
On September 01 2013 08:44 mkfuba07 wrote:
Erm, forgot to post in the voting thread earlier...still on page 74. Any reason I should vote anyone besides geript? Looks like votes aren't going to matter if geript's telling the truth...


at the moment keeping your vote on geript is optimal
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 23:45 GMT
#1553
On September 01 2013 08:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:47 austinmcc wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
MAH POST GOES HERE

+100 for this post. Disagree with the VA analysis as I believe his claim was legit rageclaim, but the rest feels spot-on to me.
I was starting to lose my scumread on kita too after the very beginning of the game.
His "plan' in nuclear involved fakeclaiming a thing, pushing that he'd done that thing hard, messing up the thread for a bit, and eventually coming clean with a big wrapup. He stuck with that even under pressure. Here, his plan was essentially "be super pro town and then get shot," which is not exactly the most crafty plan.

Yet he didn't stick with the plan here, and his play post-claim has never recovered into being a pro-town force. Do not like.


holy shit, hold up here as I'm reading.

austin just blatantly lied in this entire post since he figured no one would actually go back and read Nuclear mafia.

1. Never fakeclaimed in that game, I said I was VT very early on

2. care to explain the rest of this post?

This guy is either not town or a retard again, just like in nuclear.

I don't think he's talking about you here.

about who is he talking then, hotshot?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 23:45 GMT
#1554
Vote for anyone it doesn't matter.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:46 GMT
#1555
On September 01 2013 08:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:47 austinmcc wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
MAH POST GOES HERE

+100 for this post. Disagree with the VA analysis as I believe his claim was legit rageclaim, but the rest feels spot-on to me.
I was starting to lose my scumread on kita too after the very beginning of the game.
His "plan' in nuclear involved fakeclaiming a thing, pushing that he'd done that thing hard, messing up the thread for a bit, and eventually coming clean with a big wrapup. He stuck with that even under pressure. Here, his plan was essentially "be super pro town and then get shot," which is not exactly the most crafty plan.

Yet he didn't stick with the plan here, and his play post-claim has never recovered into being a pro-town force. Do not like.


holy shit, hold up here as I'm reading.

austin just blatantly lied in this entire post since he figured no one would actually go back and read Nuclear mafia.

1. Never fakeclaimed in that game, I said I was VT very early on

2. care to explain the rest of this post?

This guy is either not town or a retard again, just like in nuclear.

I don't think he's talking about you here.

about who is he talking then, hotshot?

Read the post directly after that one.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 23:46 GMT
#1556
On September 01 2013 08:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
What is Axles power, do we know? I can't be fucked to read every post of his.


No I didnt say.

@BH VE and clarity.

I am neither good at me doing last minute shenanies nor guessing Gmists setup.

I have read my PM, that I am very good at reading that.




You need to use your judgement on whether it is safe for you to swap from Geript.

The risk as I understand it is if Geript is scum and scum can manipulate the vote by some small number so we need margin.

The other option that actual scum publicly jump off a fellow scum after you guys is I would have thought net loss for them.

TBMK other than the above, everything about this, including you guys using your judgement, is a win for town.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:46 GMT
#1557
On September 01 2013 08:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:47 austinmcc wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
MAH POST GOES HERE

+100 for this post. Disagree with the VA analysis as I believe his claim was legit rageclaim, but the rest feels spot-on to me.
I was starting to lose my scumread on kita too after the very beginning of the game.
His "plan' in nuclear involved fakeclaiming a thing, pushing that he'd done that thing hard, messing up the thread for a bit, and eventually coming clean with a big wrapup. He stuck with that even under pressure. Here, his plan was essentially "be super pro town and then get shot," which is not exactly the most crafty plan.

Yet he didn't stick with the plan here, and his play post-claim has never recovered into being a pro-town force. Do not like.


holy shit, hold up here as I'm reading.

austin just blatantly lied in this entire post since he figured no one would actually go back and read Nuclear mafia.

1. Never fakeclaimed in that game, I said I was VT very early on

2. care to explain the rest of this post?

This guy is either not town or a retard again, just like in nuclear.

I don't think he's talking about you here.

about who is he talking then, hotshot?


there's a miscommuncation here. WoS thought *I* made that post when in fact VA made it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
August 31 2013 23:46 GMT
#1558
sorry guys been occupied. whens the lynch?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:46 GMT
#1559
On September 01 2013 08:46 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
What is Axles power, do we know? I can't be fucked to read every post of his.


No I didnt say.

@BH VE and clarity.

I am neither good at me doing last minute shenanies nor guessing Gmists setup.

I have read my PM, that I am very good at reading that.




You need to use your judgement on whether it is safe for you to swap from Geript.

The risk as I understand it is if Geript is scum and scum can manipulate the vote by some small number so we need margin.

The other option that actual scum publicly jump off a fellow scum after you guys is I would have thought net loss for them.

TBMK other than the above, everything about this, including you guys using your judgement, is a win for town.


We have all already swapped to you and there are still 20 votes on Geript. We're safe.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:46 GMT
#1560
On September 01 2013 08:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:40 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:38 Blazinghand wrote:
If AG's claim is fake, it's fake-- but the end result for the day will be the same: Geript is lynched. He's at 20 votes right now, and I'll be standing by right up until the deadline in case people start to swap off of him. If necessary, I will abort the AG plan and vote for Geript, but ONLY if it looks like the lynch won't happen unless I do so.

Why are you so unbelievably sure that he is scum and will be lynched?
Why this confidence?
THIS is precisely why I take issue with your play. If you were truly town as you state why not at the very least humour me and others who were calling for reads earlier? (Although it's pretty much just me right now) If you are town then there is literally no downside to it.



I'd say Hiropro and shiaopi

Did you read my analysis of either of those two?


yeah i basically have a scumread on hiropro because someone (possibly you, maybe someone else) pointed out how scummy he was. Shiaopi looks super scummy though and as I have said, if we have 16 people on hand I'd be glad to shenannie over to him and lynch him instead.

I think it was VE who directed me to look at Hiro in the first place so maybe him. I have to re-look at Hiro though since I recall my conclusion was somewhat inconclusive by the end.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17248
Rain 1425
GuemChi 616
sSak 41
Bale 25
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm237
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
taco 440
minikerr32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1008
Mew2King81
Other Games
summit1g8043
WinterStarcraft589
C9.Mang0181
ViBE136
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1135
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 24
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo900
• Stunt306
• Rush138
Other Games
• Scarra951
• Shiphtur884
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 55m
INu's Battles
6h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 55m
OSC
18h 10m
Replay Cast
18h 55m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.