• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10624 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 243 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:23 GMT
#1521
On September 01 2013 08:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
Why are Cephiro and Hiro so against axle's plan?


probably because they're both scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:23 GMT
#1522
On September 01 2013 08:23 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
Why are Cephiro and Hiro so against axle's plan?


probably because they're both scum.


maybe they also have philosophical reasons but i'm betting it's the "ceph and hiro are scum" thing that's the real motivation
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 23:25 GMT
#1523
Well I'd like to hear the reasons from each of them respectively
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:27 GMT
#1524
I think they'll lie though. They won't say "it's because I'm scum and I don't want the plan to succeed" they'll say something else
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:27 GMT
#1525
note: Geript is now at 19 votes due to our 3 unvotes, so we're looking pretty safe.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 31 2013 23:28 GMT
#1526
On September 01 2013 08:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
Well I'd like to hear the reasons from each of them respectively

Because Blazinghand is almost certainly mafia and viscera is very likely mafia also. His power is obviously not a negative effect as he's openly requesting people to vote for him and doesn't seem concerned about backlash. Giving them any benefit/power is just dumb.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:29 GMT
#1527
On September 01 2013 08:28 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
Well I'd like to hear the reasons from each of them respectively

Because Blazinghand is almost certainly mafia and viscera is very likely mafia also. His power is obviously not a negative effect as he's openly requesting people to vote for him and doesn't seem concerned about backlash. Giving them any benefit/power is just dumb.


It's reasonably obvious to me that AG WANTS mafia to vote for him. Haven't you been reading? Or are you too busy in your scum QT scumming with your scumbuddies, scum?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:29 GMT
#1528
On September 01 2013 08:27 Blazinghand wrote:
I think they'll lie though. They won't say "it's because I'm scum and I don't want the plan to succeed" they'll say something else

Your confidence in shitflinging on the back of AG's play is cause for concern to me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:30 GMT
#1529
On September 01 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:27 Blazinghand wrote:
I think they'll lie though. They won't say "it's because I'm scum and I don't want the plan to succeed" they'll say something else

Your confidence in shitflinging on the back of AG's play is cause for concern to me.


I'm sorry

What I mean to say is, I can't imagine a reason NOT to go along with AG's plan. It seems like he's aware of the risks and has chosen wisely. Geript is getting lynched anyways. His power won't help the people voting him, it seems to be that he gets information about those people. If you think I'm scum, you shoudl be EAGER for me to follow AG's plan, right?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
August 31 2013 23:31 GMT
#1530
Consolidating and supporting Axle's plan.

##Vote: geript
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
August 31 2013 23:32 GMT
#1531
On September 01 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:27 Blazinghand wrote:
I think they'll lie though. They won't say "it's because I'm scum and I don't want the plan to succeed" they'll say something else

Your confidence in shitflinging on the back of AG's play is cause for concern to me.


^
This. Also Blazing, if I would say "It's because I'm scum and I don't want the plan to succeed", THEN I would be lying.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:32 GMT
#1532
On September 01 2013 08:30 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:27 Blazinghand wrote:
I think they'll lie though. They won't say "it's because I'm scum and I don't want the plan to succeed" they'll say something else

Your confidence in shitflinging on the back of AG's play is cause for concern to me.


I'm sorry

What I mean to say is, I can't imagine a reason NOT to go along with AG's plan. It seems like he's aware of the risks and has chosen wisely. Geript is getting lynched anyways. His power won't help the people voting him, it seems to be that he gets information about those people. If you think I'm scum, you shoudl be EAGER for me to follow AG's plan, right?

It's just this. I still think you're scummy, and as such you shouldn't be this confident in following along with a town-aligned plan like AG's.

Some of your actions resonate as being from a town perspective, like this one, but I still can't connect it to the fact that you refuse to actively participate in scumhunting in this game so I have to assume scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 23:33 GMT
#1533
Let's see where ag's plan takes us
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:35 GMT
#1534
On September 01 2013 08:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:30 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:27 Blazinghand wrote:
I think they'll lie though. They won't say "it's because I'm scum and I don't want the plan to succeed" they'll say something else

Your confidence in shitflinging on the back of AG's play is cause for concern to me.


I'm sorry

What I mean to say is, I can't imagine a reason NOT to go along with AG's plan. It seems like he's aware of the risks and has chosen wisely. Geript is getting lynched anyways. His power won't help the people voting him, it seems to be that he gets information about those people. If you think I'm scum, you shoudl be EAGER for me to follow AG's plan, right?

It's just this. I still think you're scummy, and as such you shouldn't be this confident in following along with a town-aligned plan like AG's.

Some of your actions resonate as being from a town perspective, like this one, but I still can't connect it to the fact that you refuse to actively participate in scumhunting in this game so I have to assume scum.


Okay, so it's certainly possible, from your perspective, that I'm scum and I think I can stop AG's plan from working, but AG, the guy who knows more about his role than anyone else, who doesn't speculate but KNOWS what's going to happen, seems to be fine with it. He seems to WANT scum voting him. Maybe it's a vigi explosion shot and he's bluffing that it's not. Maybe it's cop checks. Maybe-- who knows? The point is, AG can judge better than us what to do, and he wants me to vote him, even knowing that I'm not playing the towniest game I ever had.

And you have to admit, there's also the possibility (even if you think it's a slim one) that this is exactly what it looks like: I am town and I am following the plan laid to me by someone who claims to have a power.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 23:35 GMT
#1535
Yeah blazing looks pretty cool from this.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:36 GMT
#1536
On September 01 2013 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:30 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:27 Blazinghand wrote:
I think they'll lie though. They won't say "it's because I'm scum and I don't want the plan to succeed" they'll say something else

Your confidence in shitflinging on the back of AG's play is cause for concern to me.


I'm sorry

What I mean to say is, I can't imagine a reason NOT to go along with AG's plan. It seems like he's aware of the risks and has chosen wisely. Geript is getting lynched anyways. His power won't help the people voting him, it seems to be that he gets information about those people. If you think I'm scum, you shoudl be EAGER for me to follow AG's plan, right?

It's just this. I still think you're scummy, and as such you shouldn't be this confident in following along with a town-aligned plan like AG's.

Some of your actions resonate as being from a town perspective, like this one, but I still can't connect it to the fact that you refuse to actively participate in scumhunting in this game so I have to assume scum.


Okay, so it's certainly possible, from your perspective, that I'm scum and I think I can stop AG's plan from working, but AG, the guy who knows more about his role than anyone else, who doesn't speculate but KNOWS what's going to happen, seems to be fine with it. He seems to WANT scum voting him. Maybe it's a vigi explosion shot and he's bluffing that it's not. Maybe it's cop checks. Maybe-- who knows? The point is, AG can judge better than us what to do, and he wants me to vote him, even knowing that I'm not playing the towniest game I ever had.

And you have to admit, there's also the possibility (even if you think it's a slim one) that this is exactly what it looks like: I am town and I am following the plan laid to me by someone who claims to have a power.

It's not that I think you can stop AG's plan for working necessarily (which IS possible) but since you disbelieve Geript's claim it's equally possible AG's claim is a fake as well and you could be gambling on that as scum. There are many many possibilities and I do take into account the possibility that you are town.
As was recently stated, we shall see where the flip takes us.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:37 GMT
#1537
I'm not saying you have to think I'm not scum-- I'm just saying, don't oppose AG's plan because you think I'm scum. Instead, explain to him whatever risks you think you percieve that he does not. Don't just say "I don't want the plan to happen" because you can't really stop me from following the plan. You can stop AG from using his power, but you have to explain why you, with your somewhat more limited knowledge of his role than what he has, think it's risky. Then, he'll take that info you've given it and combine it with his private knowledge of what his role does and comes to a decision. If that decision is different than what you'd expect, he probably just knows more about how his role works than the rest of us do, and we have to respect that decision.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:38 GMT
#1538
If AG's claim is fake, it's fake-- but the end result for the day will be the same: Geript is lynched. He's at 20 votes right now, and I'll be standing by right up until the deadline in case people start to swap off of him. If necessary, I will abort the AG plan and vote for Geript, but ONLY if it looks like the lynch won't happen unless I do so.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:38 GMT
#1539
On September 01 2013 08:37 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm not saying you have to think I'm not scum-- I'm just saying, don't oppose AG's plan because you think I'm scum. Instead, explain to him whatever risks you think you percieve that he does not. Don't just say "I don't want the plan to happen" because you can't really stop me from following the plan. You can stop AG from using his power, but you have to explain why you, with your somewhat more limited knowledge of his role than what he has, think it's risky. Then, he'll take that info you've given it and combine it with his private knowledge of what his role does and comes to a decision. If that decision is different than what you'd expect, he probably just knows more about how his role works than the rest of us do, and we have to respect that decision.

I am fine with AG's plan for the record. I am just worried about your confidence in going along with it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:39 GMT
#1540
On September 01 2013 08:38 Blazinghand wrote:
If AG's claim is fake, it's fake-- but the end result for the day will be the same: Geript is lynched. He's at 20 votes right now, and I'll be standing by right up until the deadline in case people start to swap off of him. If necessary, I will abort the AG plan and vote for Geript, but ONLY if it looks like the lynch won't happen unless I do so.

Why are you so unbelievably sure that he is scum and will be lynched?
Why this confidence?
THIS is precisely why I take issue with your play. If you were truly town as you state why not at the very least humour me and others who were calling for reads earlier? (Although it's pretty much just me right now) If you are town then there is literally no downside to it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 24m
Replay Cast
5h 9m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.