• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9793 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 243 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
August 31 2013 23:11 GMT
#1501
Out to dinner, gone past deadline. Will check phone when can in case anything goes down.
Fe fi fo fum.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:11 GMT
#1502
ok so for reals, there seem to be enough votes that I can safely move my vote to AxleGreaser for him to use his power. Does this sound good AG?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 23:12 GMT
#1503
What is Axles power, do we know? I can't be fucked to read every post of his.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 23:13 GMT
#1504
I don't think we know - he just said "shenannies". As if we were lacking in shenannies or something.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
August 31 2013 23:14 GMT
#1505
Axle, don't use your power please.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:14 GMT
#1506
His power acts on everyone that's on his wagon at the end of the day. Judging by who and how many people he chose, it's probably a Masonry power. It might be an investigative power but I doubt he would get a check on everyone voting him, for balance reasons-- it probably is a bit broader, like "there is or isn't a scum in this group of voters". In any case, I see no reason not to humor him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 23:16 GMT
#1507
On September 01 2013 08:14 Cephiro wrote:
Axle, don't use your power please.


Do you know something I don't?

Axle, does your power backfire if there is more than 1 scum voting for you? You seemed oddly specific that having 1 scum is fine.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 23:16 GMT
#1508
On September 01 2013 07:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm here guys don't worry. What's going on?


Well,

I posted this id like you to read.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19645269

The upshot is...

I say that if you think the lead wagon is safe from turning into a no lynch via vote stealers or whatever then at the end

BH Clarity and VE should vote swap to vote for me Axlegreaser.

I say that is good plan even if one of you is scum.
(I even doubt it will help scum even if two of you were scum)

You need to try hard not to let vote stealers swappers drop the vote below 16.
There ought be plausible limit on how many votes they might be able to steal or swap. (due to balance)

So if you can please have your vote on me at the end of the day.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:18 GMT
#1509
actually, tgere's also the possibility that he just kills everyone who's voting him, which would be kinda LOL. I'll do it though. I'll do it for the lols

I hope this works!

##unvote
##vote AxleGreaser
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:19 GMT
#1510
EBWOP: I am standing by to swap back to Geript if needed
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 23:19 GMT
#1511
Okay...I'll do it. Geript seems pretty confident that it doesn't matter, there are plenty of people on him...I'll do it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 23:20 GMT
#1512
Actually no axle don't answer that, dumb question
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 31 2013 23:20 GMT
#1513
On September 01 2013 08:14 Cephiro wrote:
Axle, don't use your power please.

^ what he said.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 23:20 GMT
#1514
On September 01 2013 08:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:14 Cephiro wrote:
Axle, don't use your power please.


Do you know something I don't?

Axle, does your power backfire if there is more than 1 scum voting for you? You seemed oddly specific that having 1 scum is fine.


No I have considered everything like that.

I would also be happy if the entire scum team who is not you three vote for me....

I would also be happy if you three vote for me and one scum hops ride as a fourth.

aka everything.

The risk is if trying this gets a no lynch.

Also its not big play, it is just the best I have got.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:21 GMT
#1515
Given what AG said it's probably like a 1-shot "cop check everyone who has voted for me" deal. That also ties in with him wanting some of the people who are good as whatever alignment voting him today
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 23:21 GMT
#1516
On September 01 2013 08:20 Clarity_nl wrote:
Actually no axle don't answer that, dumb question



oops
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:21 GMT
#1517
well now that AG has said it, it'd be real suspicious for anyone he's requested to vote him NOT to vote him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 23:22 GMT
#1518
On September 01 2013 08:18 Blazinghand wrote:
actually, tgere's also the possibility that he just kills everyone who's voting him, which would be kinda LOL. I'll do it though. I'll do it for the lols

I hope this works!

##unvote
##vote AxleGreaser



That would be pretty LOL but OP?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 23:23 GMT
#1519
Why are Cephiro and Hiro so against axle's plan?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 23:23 GMT
#1520
On September 01 2013 08:22 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:18 Blazinghand wrote:
actually, tgere's also the possibility that he just kills everyone who's voting him, which would be kinda LOL. I'll do it though. I'll do it for the lols

I hope this works!

##unvote
##vote AxleGreaser



That would be pretty LOL but OP?


depends on what other roles are in the game
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 592
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
canceldota142
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift4013
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King28
Day[9].tv14
Maynarde8
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv14
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 55m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.