• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:26
CEST 01:26
KST 08:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 191

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 243 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 20:17 GMT
#3801
On September 09 2013 05:14 AxleGreaser wrote:
Sorry i seemed to have been unclear.

You are town, as nearly every other townie was on that wagon.. if there is risk to town that you dont want to take... I dont recall you emphasising that to the other townies in the game.

As I understand it you didnt want to vote for geript as that might do something to you, but what I dont see is concern for what it might do to all the townies who were voting for geript.
(Indeed my plan which you didnt have problem with meant nearly all the townies would have voted for geript...)




How did you grow to trust him(Shiaopi)? What did you observe, because from what I saw in the thread the mistrust you had for shiaopi just seemed to evaporate?

Why didn't I tell other townies not to vote for him you mean? Because I honestly wanted to see what would happen. I figured at the point where EVERYBODY voted for him he wouldn't gain something like invincibility against everyone who voted him or some shit, I figured it would be something more like 'KP fired at random into the people who voted for you' and I didn't want to be a potential target.

I guess not only did I think no one would listen to me anyway, I admit I WAS kinda curious, and in voting Shiao I was sticking with my convictions at the time and felt good about that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 20:19 GMT
#3802
On September 09 2013 05:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
First of all me being alive is not a reason for me being scum. The rest of the post makes no sense and i useless speculation. There is not a single reason why i am scum.

If we kill the mafia pokemon dude, i become pretty much confirmed town. There is not a single reason why should i have claimed as scum. There is not a single reason why the other guy would be town. The suggestion that "rayn is playing with the hosts" is absurd and dumb. Mafia can't NK me, because doing that does not kill me until all my pokemons are dead. They need to lynch me. That's why they try to lynch me.

I am not here "doing nothing". Just because i don't make big posts with townreads and shit does not mean i am scum.


If there is a mafia pokemon dude other than yourself, that is. There are perfectly viable reasons why you could've claimed as scum. And I like this addition that you can't be NKed... very convinient, wouldn't you say?
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 20:21 GMT
#3803
On September 09 2013 05:14 AxleGreaser wrote:

How did you grow to trust him(Shiaopi)? What did you observe, because from what I saw in the thread the mistrust you had for shiaopi just seemed to evaporate?

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 20:23 GMT
#3804
Ahh.... this is a nice one. Rayn, I'd like to you to answer this: Assuming you speak the truth that you can't be NKed before all your pokemons are dead... how would the scum know about it?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 20:23 GMT
#3805
On September 09 2013 05:21 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 05:14 AxleGreaser wrote:

How did you grow to trust him(Shiaopi)? What did you observe, because from what I saw in the thread the mistrust you had for shiaopi just seemed to evaporate?


The masoning made me trust him.
Sorry for some reason I thought you were referring to Geript.

Axle what do you think of Rayn?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 20:24 GMT
#3806
Also do not forget about Austin. I almost did.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 20:24 GMT
#3807
On September 09 2013 05:23 Cephiro wrote:
Ahh.... this is a nice one. Rayn, I'd like to you to answer this: Assuming you speak the truth that you can't be NKed before all your pokemons are dead... how would the scum know about it?

Because they have a role similar to mine, ofc. Why did you think i said "do not fight if you are town" in the first place?
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 20:25 GMT
#3808
Well, that and the townread. I still figured he was lying when he told me he could use his KP on ANYONE after getting 4 targets, but I wasn't concerned at the time since he told me he thought I was town after a while and he still had 3 more nights to go.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 20:27 GMT
#3809
On September 09 2013 05:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 05:21 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 09 2013 05:14 AxleGreaser wrote:

How did you grow to trust him(Shiaopi)? What did you observe, because from what I saw in the thread the mistrust you had for shiaopi just seemed to evaporate?


The masoning made me trust him.
Sorry for some reason I thought you were referring to Geript.

Axle what do you think of Rayn?


nah the geript bit was my bad .

As masoning can be scum or town role. I presume you mean the things he said or asked in the mason chat.

You can't quote but what in the mason chat led you to get a town read on him having had him as your strongest scum read.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 20:28 GMT
#3810
On September 09 2013 05:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also do not forget about Austin. I almost did.


On September 09 2013 04:10 Cephiro wrote:
Stutters & austin, would you like to tell us a bit more about what you are trying to achieve?


I really don't like the way you're defending yourself and trying to divert attention. All your defense is based on your role and the existence of this scum pokemon trainer. You haven't tried to point out if you've been useful or not at all, you're concentrating on your counterpart way too much. It's like you don't care about anything but him. Why shouldn't you try to hunt other scum as well, considering that it seems you have no clue about this scum pokemon trainer you claim there is?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 20:29 GMT
#3811
On September 09 2013 05:27 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 05:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 09 2013 05:21 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 09 2013 05:14 AxleGreaser wrote:

How did you grow to trust him(Shiaopi)? What did you observe, because from what I saw in the thread the mistrust you had for shiaopi just seemed to evaporate?


The masoning made me trust him.
Sorry for some reason I thought you were referring to Geript.

Axle what do you think of Rayn?


nah the geript bit was my bad .

As masoning can be scum or town role. I presume you mean the things he said or asked in the mason chat.

You can't quote but what in the mason chat led you to get a town read on him having had him as your strongest scum read.

Constant stream of questions, genuinely being concerned when I didn't answer after a while, providing clear and honest answers/reads when I asked for them in return. He volunteered his role info (minus the KP only being usable on mason members for obvious reasons) to me despite me not having provided any reads or information to him yet.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 20:33 GMT
#3812
On September 09 2013 05:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 05:27 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 09 2013 05:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 09 2013 05:21 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 09 2013 05:14 AxleGreaser wrote:

How did you grow to trust him(Shiaopi)? What did you observe, because from what I saw in the thread the mistrust you had for shiaopi just seemed to evaporate?


The masoning made me trust him.
Sorry for some reason I thought you were referring to Geript.

Axle what do you think of Rayn?


nah the geript bit was my bad .

As masoning can be scum or town role. I presume you mean the things he said or asked in the mason chat.

You can't quote but what in the mason chat led you to get a town read on him having had him as your strongest scum read.

Constant stream of questions, genuinely being concerned when I didn't answer after a while, providing clear and honest answers/reads when I asked for them in return. He volunteered his role info (minus the KP only being usable on mason members for obvious reasons) to me despite me not having provided any reads or information to him yet.



As hes a flipped townie can you tell us what his reads were?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 20:38 GMT
#3813
He actually didn't provide many reads of his own for a few days.
He thought Geript was scum, though kita was town/hassy scum....maybe a townread on Hiro since he stopped trolling?
He seemed genuinely confused by all the debears/OO shit..

haha reading through this QT again it seems I actually provided most of the reads and details. No wonder he (said he) trusted me.
Oh and again I forget if I mentioned this but you were his second proposed mason target, Axle. His reasoning he gave when he recruited me was 'because he had trouble reading me,' so I suspect his reasoning may have been similar, possibly to keep you close so he could shoot you if necessary (if he though you might be scum). He was apparently RBed so that never happened.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 20:44 GMT
#3814
So could you provide those reads and thoughts to us too WoS? I don't see a lot from you besides your read on me.
table for two on a tv tray
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 20:44 GMT
#3815
I have been up off and on more than 24hrs... so i really am going to have some sleep.

I now this seems anti climactic. Sorry but Id be seriously incoherent if I tried to address stuff now.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 20:45 GMT
#3816
@Cakepie

I had been hoping to catch up with you too.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 20:50 GMT
#3817
@WOS one more question were you masoned by anyone else?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 20:52 GMT
#3818
On September 09 2013 05:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So could you provide those reads and thoughts to us too WoS? I don't see a lot from you besides your read on me.



Yeah i wouldnt mind know what reads you gave shiaopi that helped shiaopi decide you were town.

(as i recall you guys wer at one another before the masoning.)
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 08 2013 21:29 GMT
#3819
Could somebody who wants to lynch me/hear from me actually ask some questions? If you are simply waiting to hear what I have to say in general then just wait a bit more for now.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 21:33 GMT
#3820
On September 09 2013 06:29 randombum wrote:
Could somebody who wants to lynch me/hear from me actually ask some questions? If you are simply waiting to hear what I have to say in general then just wait a bit more for now.


Are you about to act which is why we need to wait, or are you finishing a bigger write-up and reading through filters still? At the moment I'm personally wanting to hear from you in general, and THEN ask you for questions if I find necessary.
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe212
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1078
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 34m
Patches Events
15h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 34m
OSC
23h 34m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.