• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:57
CEST 09:57
KST 16:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9484 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 189

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 243 Next
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 18:56 GMT
#3761
Yeah Ok while waiting for my rocks to turn up and post i will bite.

Hey Rayn why were you certain "Risen is town"
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 18:59 GMT
#3762
On September 09 2013 03:56 AxleGreaser wrote:
Yeah Ok while waiting for my rocks to turn up and post i will bite.

Hey Rayn why were you certain "Risen is town"

His overall play and cases exactly match his play from GoT.
table for two on a tv tray
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 08 2013 18:59 GMT
#3763
In case anybody is wondering, I am Link, the Hero of Time!

I have three main abilities.

1) Every night I randomly gain a kp, repeat the current cycle, become roleblocked, become a veteran for one cycle, or learn a random role name. I also have a chance of getting the opposite effect.

2) I can, once per game, ask for any item or ability.

3) Roleblock everybody in the game for one night.

+ Show Spoiler +
._.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 19:01 GMT
#3764
lol did someone actually expect i copped Risen?
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 19:01 GMT
#3765
On September 09 2013 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 03:56 AxleGreaser wrote:
Yeah Ok while waiting for my rocks to turn up and post i will bite.

Hey Rayn why were you certain "Risen is town"

His overall play and cases exactly match his play from GoT.

This isn't true, and certainly isn't true for the time when he posted it.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 19:02 GMT
#3766
EBWOP: And he wouldn't have said certain about something as flimsy as meta even if it was.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 19:03 GMT
#3767
However, I am a man of my word.

##vote: MrZentor
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 19:04 GMT
#3768
On September 09 2013 04:03 Risen wrote:
However, I am a man of my word.

##vote: MrZentor


You do realize we can just lynch you too if you decide to be anti-town?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 19:05 GMT
#3769
I'm not anti-town, and I just gave you guys the clear lynch. You do you while I do me.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 19:05 GMT
#3770
EBWOP: If town can't get its shit together that's not on me.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 19:06 GMT
#3771
On September 09 2013 03:59 MrZentor wrote:
In case anybody is wondering, I am Link, the Hero of Time!

I have three main abilities.

1) Every night I randomly gain a kp, repeat the current cycle, become roleblocked, become a veteran for one cycle, or learn a random role name. I also have a chance of getting the opposite effect.

2) I can, once per game, ask for any item or ability.

3) Roleblock everybody in the game for one night.

+ Show Spoiler +
._.


What happened to finding out rolenames that DONT exist, like you were describing in closed casket?
You also said "accidentally roleblocked myself" and now you're saying it's random?

So much inconsistency.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 19:06 GMT
#3772
On September 09 2013 04:05 Risen wrote:
I'm not anti-town, and I just gave you guys the clear lynch. You do you while I do me.


Voting for something totally useless makes it harder for us to gain majority. That is anti-town.

As much as I dislike rayn's play so far, I wouldn't go as far as calling him a clear lynch at the moment. Do you have anything more to provide on him?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 19:07 GMT
#3773
Basically this post:
On September 06 2013 07:07 Risen wrote:
lol, this game. Two threads, one secret thread, anything else I'm missing. It honestly just isn't fun trying to keep track of everything, beyond the fact of how is someone supposed to scum hunt with such limited information. I say delkyr is scum because he's scummy as shit, he's cleared as green by a secret individual who didn't claim multicheck cop for fear of mafia retaliation in spite of being anonymous... what? Meanwhile Shiao has been given a hall pass.

Lynch fenyr, expose the bullshit in BM, move on.

And a couple of others which are conspiracy theory'ish pre-flip associations.
table for two on a tv tray
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 19:08 GMT
#3774
On September 09 2013 03:40 Risen wrote:
Every town member in this game who has read my recent posting is incompetent.


Ok Risen seeing as the below is the obvious way to make up an answer to fit those posts...
(BTW that doesnt mean Rayn did just that if he had to thats what hed do...)

How is anyone terrible for not following that up.

Or are you just trying harder to prove you are either 3P or scum by distracting the thread.

Its Ok I already firmly believe you are one of those.

On September 09 2013 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 03:56 AxleGreaser wrote:
Yeah Ok while waiting for my rocks to turn up and post i will bite.

Hey Rayn why were you certain "Risen is town"

His overall play and cases exactly match his play from GoT.





Now as I remember it There are votes on RandomBum....
and i want to know if he has anything to say, before some other power mad loony nukes him... without more warning.

And i have questions for WOS.

I also have questions for other people that have not posted in most of the first 19hrs of today.
(maybe they did at the start...)

So if you are town and cruise by the thread please post and see if i want to clarify something with you.
I mean after bad couple of days Id have thought town players might finally be starting to be keen again.


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 08 2013 19:09 GMT
#3775
On September 09 2013 04:06 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 03:59 MrZentor wrote:
In case anybody is wondering, I am Link, the Hero of Time!

I have three main abilities.

1) Every night I randomly gain a kp, repeat the current cycle, become roleblocked, become a veteran for one cycle, or learn a random role name. I also have a chance of getting the opposite effect.

2) I can, once per game, ask for any item or ability.

3) Roleblock everybody in the game for one night.

+ Show Spoiler +
._.


What happened to finding out rolenames that DONT exist, like you were describing in closed casket?
You also said "accidentally roleblocked myself" and now you're saying it's random?

So much inconsistency.


Reading is hard for you, isn't it?
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 19:09 GMT
#3776
What is the opposite of becoming a veteran, dying?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 19:10 GMT
#3777
On September 09 2013 04:06 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 03:59 MrZentor wrote:
In case anybody is wondering, I am Link, the Hero of Time!

I have three main abilities.

1) Every night I randomly gain a kp, repeat the current cycle, become roleblocked, become a veteran for one cycle, or learn a random role name. I also have a chance of getting the opposite effect.

2) I can, once per game, ask for any item or ability.

3) Roleblock everybody in the game for one night.

+ Show Spoiler +
._.


What happened to finding out rolenames that DONT exist, like you were describing in closed casket?
You also said "accidentally roleblocked myself" and now you're saying it's random?

So much inconsistency.


Check the bolded. Anyway, I don't think he's speaking the truth. (+ Hero of Time -> Some of us including him got sent into a game in the past?) He could be Link but I don't believe those are his real abilities.

Stutters & austin, would you like to tell us a bit more about what you are trying to achieve?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 19:10 GMT
#3778
No use trying to scumhunt in zentor's direction anyway. Like Axle I'm waiting to hear from randombum.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 08 2013 19:10 GMT
#3779
On September 09 2013 04:09 Clarity_nl wrote:
What is the opposite of becoming a veteran, dying?


Not becoming a veteran?
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 19:11 GMT
#3780
On September 09 2013 04:10 MrZentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 04:09 Clarity_nl wrote:
What is the opposite of becoming a veteran, dying?


Not becoming a veteran?


That's not what opposite means. Whatever I don't care.
Opposite of "spoon" is not "not spoon"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3569
Soma 204
Rush 193
Mong 92
Killer 89
ToSsGirL 85
Shinee 0
Counter-Strike
ceh9560
shoxiejesuss364
byalli68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft605
olofmeister513
Happy308
dupreeh195
Sick174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Stunt420
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.