• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:05
CEST 14:05
KST 21:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10231 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 188

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 243 Next
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 08 2013 18:26 GMT
#3741
Clarity... like just think about it for a second.

If you're mafia, you know that at some point sooner or later, there's going to be a massclaim with this type of setup. If you're given a role by which you can "confirm your role" without actually providing any real proof, why would you not take that opportunity?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 18:30 GMT
#3742
On September 09 2013 03:26 HiroPro wrote:
Clarity... like just think about it for a second.

If you're mafia, you know that at some point sooner or later, there's going to be a massclaim with this type of setup. If you're given a role by which you can "confirm your role" without actually providing any real proof, why would you not take that opportunity?


I'm not excluding the possibility it just seems pretty farfetched. The way rayn handled the whole pokemon thing seems really weird coming from scum. It wasn't like *a fakeclaim post* he went on and on and on about it.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 18:31 GMT
#3743
Rayn could be of any alignment. I have seen no actions from him so far that would confirm him to one way or another.

@Zentor: To ensure the kill. You've done close to nothing for town this game. If I had started asking you before, you could have come up with all kinds of schenanigans to try and explain yourself, in the worst case effectively wasting most of the time we've got available to decide on a lynch. This way we'll see what you flip and can concentrate on someone else that seems scummy for the lynch.

Your reactions to my actions are saying quite a bit though. You're not telling us anything. If I was going to die in 24 hours with no way of communicating after, I'd share every single piece of information I'd have. You've done nothing of the kind, and you're just questioning my action.

Questioning my actions won't change what happened, and it's pointless to go on about it. If you're town, tell us what you've got, and if you're scum you can just leave instead of wasting our time.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 18:32 GMT
#3744
So HiroPro you suggest that every time i choose an action or change my pokemon the hosts know what i am doing and can pick the correct response to my action? Sounds like a legit suggestion.. not..
table for two on a tv tray
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 08 2013 18:33 GMT
#3745
I've been told to make reads, and questioning you about the reasoning behind your actions helps me do just that.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 08 2013 18:37 GMT
#3746
On September 09 2013 03:31 Cephiro wrote:
Rayn could be of any alignment. I have seen no actions from him so far that would confirm him to one way or another.

@Zentor: To ensure the kill. You've done close to nothing for town this game. If I had started asking you before, you could have come up with all kinds of schenanigans to try and explain yourself, in the worst case effectively wasting most of the time we've got available to decide on a lynch. This way we'll see what you flip and can concentrate on someone else that seems scummy for the lynch.

Your reactions to my actions are saying quite a bit though. You're not telling us anything. If I was going to die in 24 hours with no way of communicating after, I'd share every single piece of information I'd have. You've done nothing of the kind, and you're just questioning my action.

Questioning my actions won't change what happened, and it's pointless to go on about it. If you're town, tell us what you've got, and if you're scum you can just leave instead of wasting our time.


Okay guys, this is my read. Cephiro is scum.

I hope this helps.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 18:38 GMT
#3747
Why would Cephiro shoot Coag as scum?
table for two on a tv tray
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 08 2013 18:39 GMT
#3748
He wouldn't.

I just want you guys to kill him for being so stupid.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 18:40 GMT
#3749
Every town member in this game who has read my recent posting is incompetent.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 18:40 GMT
#3750
In before I shot Coag for towncred. Obviously I'd admit I killed Oats if I was scum?

If Zentor isn't going to put any effort in reading others or explaining what he has been doing the whole game (actions/role?), I'll just confirm that as a scum-kill and ignore him. I'm disappointed randombum hasn't come and defended himself at all yet.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 18:42 GMT
#3751
On September 09 2013 03:40 Risen wrote:
Every town member in this game who has read my recent posting is incompetent.


You could just say whom you are talking about instead of making us going through a zillion posts. I certainly don't remember who claimed to have a greencheck on you.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 08 2013 18:42 GMT
#3752
I don't have any reads.
Each night I've told you what I've done.
What's the point of claiming when you're going to find out soon anyways?
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 18:46 GMT
#3753
So... zentor scumclaimed I guess?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 08 2013 18:47 GMT
#3754
Why would I, as scum, tell town what information I received each night?
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 18:47 GMT
#3755
4 down! Fuck yeah. :D
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 08 2013 18:50 GMT
#3756
Claiming to have roleblocked himself.

On September 08 2013 10:57 MrZentor wrote:
I don't know what you want me to do with this item..

And I accidentally roleblocked myself. ._.

+ Show Spoiler +
Don't ask..



So scummy.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 18:50 GMT
#3757
Don't forget randombum and today's lynch. :D
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 18:50 GMT
#3758
[image loading]
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 18:52 GMT
#3759
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 09 2013 03:37 MrZentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 03:31 Cephiro wrote:
Rayn could be of any alignment. I have seen no actions from him so far that would confirm him to one way or another.

@Zentor: To ensure the kill. You've done close to nothing for town this game. If I had started asking you before, you could have come up with all kinds of schenanigans to try and explain yourself, in the worst case effectively wasting most of the time we've got available to decide on a lynch. This way we'll see what you flip and can concentrate on someone else that seems scummy for the lynch.

Your reactions to my actions are saying quite a bit though. You're not telling us anything. If I was going to die in 24 hours with no way of communicating after, I'd share every single piece of information I'd have. You've done nothing of the kind, and you're just questioning my action.

Questioning my actions won't change what happened, and it's pointless to go on about it. If you're town, tell us what you've got, and if you're scum you can just leave instead of wasting our time.


Okay guys, this is my read. Cephiro is scum.

I hope this helps.



On September 09 2013 03:39 MrZentor wrote:
He wouldn't.

I just want you guys to kill him for being so stupid.



Your towny impersonation could do with little improving.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 18:53 GMT
#3760
On September 09 2013 03:50 Risen wrote:
[image loading]


Tyvm!

Not that I consider that as a green-check claim (Like I doubt people considered my defense of Zentor earlier a cop check?), but it's still a good point to raise.
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko276
LamboSC2 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23492
Calm 5824
Rain 1973
Bisu 1204
FanTaSy 1025
Horang2 507
Jaedong 472
Rush 336
BeSt 289
Soma 270
[ Show more ]
Zeus 216
Stork 215
Mini 187
Light 118
Larva 109
Free 103
Snow 84
ZerO 83
Pusan 81
Mong 80
Mind 76
Barracks 72
910 70
Hyun 49
Killer 43
Sea.KH 42
ToSsGirL 38
Bale 26
Shinee 26
NaDa 25
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Noble 15
sorry 14
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6986
Counter-Strike
fl0m1996
olofmeister949
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Other Games
gofns32999
singsing1926
B2W.Neo629
dupreeh401
crisheroes263
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2658
• Nemesis1866
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 55m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.