• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10458 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 174

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 243 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 22:44 GMT
#3461
On September 07 2013 07:40 ShiaoPi wrote:
wait, anyone knows how many of us are in this thread?


13, 7 to lynch
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 06 2013 22:45 GMT
#3462
oh wait we are not just ten with deadlock on
fuck my brain isnt working right now.
looks like some still need to vote in that case we still might get OO.
##unvote
##vote: ObviousOne


I am out
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 22:45 GMT
#3463
On September 07 2013 07:39 ShiaoPi wrote:
fuck it, I wanna sleep and not wake up to no lynch tmr...
##unvote
##vote: debears


if he aint red I am gonna be pissed.


Lol he's read. Debears being red isn't in question here. Whether or not OO is red has always been the question. What are you doing? Is this the too absurd to be scum play?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 22:46 GMT
#3464
People voting to save OO... and then never see if he lied.

Where is OO? Why is he not playing? How are you ever going to be sure he is town?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 22:46 GMT
#3465
On September 07 2013 07:45 ShiaoPi wrote:
oh wait we are not just ten with deadlock on
fuck my brain isnt working right now.
looks like some still need to vote in that case we still might get OO.
##unvote
##vote: ObviousOne


I am out


I would fall for this ShiaoPi if I hadn't already made the exact same play.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 22:47 GMT
#3466
On September 07 2013 07:46 AxleGreaser wrote:
People voting to save OO... and then never see if he lied.

Where is OO? Why is he not playing? How are you ever going to be sure he is town?


I dunno, the regular way perhaps?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 06 2013 22:48 GMT
#3467
On September 07 2013 07:45 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 07:39 ShiaoPi wrote:
fuck it, I wanna sleep and not wake up to no lynch tmr...
##unvote
##vote: debears


if he aint red I am gonna be pissed.


Lol he's read. Debears being red isn't in question here. Whether or not OO is red has always been the question. What are you doing? Is this the too absurd to be scum play?


phoneposting late at night and shizzles turn out to be not the best working conditions.
Guys who are not voting yet go jump on OO.
really out now
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 22:54 GMT
#3468
On September 07 2013 07:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 07:26 Risen wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:22 AxleGreaser wrote:
BTW there will be no Day vig if hes scum...


Explain this please, this seems to only make sense if they're both scum.


It means the dayvig claim is fake. Which is what I've been trying to get through to you.


Yeah, which only makes sense if they're both scum which I do not buy. If they're both scum there was no need to fake a dayvig shot.



Yeah it does...

If they are both scum... it looks like way to ensure Oo gets lynched as its so daft.

If instead it gets believed or WIFOM'd as an emotional play... then how does it hurt ?


If Only OO is scum,
same logic applies except it requires scum to make an error under pressure. (over look how daft the play is)

Why not make an error like that as town? because you have had your Pm for the whole game and being trying to look for the best opportunity to use it wisely to help your win con. Yuo are way more likely to and have had time to consider when and why you'd use your power.



Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 22:59 GMT
#3469
I don't think non-risens actually double bus out of nowhere like this. Neither of them is drazerk.
I don't think you can just go "fake emotional play" here when half our D1 was geript flipping out and then being town.

But debears at least stuck around and explained his action, and his posts read to me like he legitimate thinks what he did was a good idea. OO used his post-nonsense time to do this: + Show Spoiler +
On September 06 2013 14:49 ObviousOne wrote:
3. MrZentor - null to town, liked this post a lot for townfeels. worth checking into more. For some reason I remember him being a wily scum in a game I read, but this is like me remembering the aura of his style and I don't know what game it was. Not feeling that tricksyness coming from him but keep an eye out.
4. Cephiro - didn't like the early riddles, seemed to reach the same idea as my RE: Vayne=3p, looks more and more town the further down the filter you go. mad town feels from this post. might have wanted to interview him but he's somewhere else today.
11. WaveofShadow - shamefully null on him, and I don't like it. If there's a third 3rd-party in this game I might pin it on him but no use chasing that.
14. coag - ???? who?
16. austinmcc - he's full of questions today, turn the tables and grill him back. I want to see him on the candidates list tomorrow and see where that goes.
17. debears - dying scum
19. Risen - daaaaaaaaazed and confused, I don't know how to choose. I'd say null to mafia but he has a special kind of innocence about him, so town.
22. ShiaoPi - kill with fire, please. please. pretty please. If I had another bullet I would send it here. Look at that filter. Look at it. LOOK. Then kill it with fire.
25. randombum - I just hate his very first post. His recent posting looks pretty good over in the other thread.
29. HiroPro - scum for pushing this bullshit, joke's on you, I want you up tomorrow, too.

26. VisceraEyes Died Night 1, and was resurrected Day 2 - handsome feller [dat beard], never lynch this guy

Omitted people I feel are obvtown. Not entirely comprehensive but we can talk about tomorrow's lynch while you decide which of me and debears you want dead today.
- which looks really townie at first glance, and then not when half of those reads are just throwaway nonsensical statements and there's no more effort after that post.

#vote: ObviousOne
Fe fi fo fum.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 06 2013 22:59 GMT
#3470
Okay, so debears power is real, although we don't know his alignment. this gives us 6 possibilities due to

debears {town, scum} x oo {town true dayvig, scum true dayvig, scum fake dayvig}




(A) if debears scum, OO scum true dayvig, the dayvig play is completely unnecessary. Either one can reap towncred by the other getting lynched. in fact in a premeditated play, OO could use the dayvig in "better" way to gain even morer towncred if debears lynched. Not terribly plausible.

(B) if debears scum, OO scum fake dayvig, this is ridiculously risky and banks heavily on debears getting lynched so that OO gets props for it while also disguising the fake dayvig. slight problem here is that the only way to see OO's poor choice of dayvig shot as a town move is if it were an emotional response. With scum being pretty ahead this game, I don't see why scum would want to make a risky move like this.

(C) if debears scum, OO town true dayvig, I can see OO trying to think about things but buckling under pressure from Risen to shoot debears (remember Risen was pushing OO but under incorrect understanding of how the dayvig works)

(D) if debears town, OO scum true dayvig... see (A)

(E) if debears town, OO scum fake dayvig... that's would be a really really strange thing for OO to do. Other options might be unlikely; this one is nearly unthinkable.

(F) if both town: we've fucked ourselves over yo




(C) is really the only reason why I'm not all gogogo on voting OO right now.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 23:00 GMT
#3471
On September 07 2013 07:54 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 07:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:26 Risen wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:22 AxleGreaser wrote:
BTW there will be no Day vig if hes scum...


Explain this please, this seems to only make sense if they're both scum.


It means the dayvig claim is fake. Which is what I've been trying to get through to you.


Yeah, which only makes sense if they're both scum which I do not buy. If they're both scum there was no need to fake a dayvig shot.



Yeah it does...

If they are both scum... it looks like way to ensure Oo gets lynched as its so daft.

If instead it gets believed or WIFOM'd as an emotional play... then how does it hurt ?


If Only OO is scum,
same logic applies except it requires scum to make an error under pressure. (over look how daft the play is)

Why not make an error like that as town? because you have had your Pm for the whole game and being trying to look for the best opportunity to use it wisely to help your win con. Yuo are way more likely to and have had time to consider when and why you'd use your power.


Maybe I just have trouble putting myself in someone elses shoes if that were the case, because if I'm scum and I have a delayed dayvig ability I don't just suddenly blow it when I'm feeling pressure, whereas if I'm town I might.
Why? Because as town I feel like I'm trying to win the game alone, whereas if I'm scum it's a team effort.

Both alignments think about how to use their abilities the best they can all game long, no? This shot makes sense from neither alignment. I think OO looks town if you ignore the shot. Yeah the vote on debears is odd but look at his post on cakepie.

debears on the other hand, called austin scum and said he didn't need to use nirvana strike to get him lynched, but then OMGUS nirvana strikes OO, with his reasons being: "I want towncred" and "I didn't wanna look like I was sheeping"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 23:00 GMT
#3472
Grabbing dinner, back in 20 or so.

Wave/Zentor/Onegu, still interested in your thoughts on what happened in this thread.
Fe fi fo fum.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 06 2013 23:13 GMT
#3473
I'm voting oo. he's the better choice
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 23:14 GMT
#3474
On September 07 2013 08:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 07:54 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:26 Risen wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:22 AxleGreaser wrote:
BTW there will be no Day vig if hes scum...


Explain this please, this seems to only make sense if they're both scum.


It means the dayvig claim is fake. Which is what I've been trying to get through to you.


Yeah, which only makes sense if they're both scum which I do not buy. If they're both scum there was no need to fake a dayvig shot.



Yeah it does...

If they are both scum... it looks like way to ensure Oo gets lynched as its so daft.

If instead it gets believed or WIFOM'd as an emotional play... then how does it hurt ?


If Only OO is scum,
same logic applies except it requires scum to make an error under pressure. (over look how daft the play is)

Why not make an error like that as town? because you have had your Pm for the whole game and being trying to look for the best opportunity to use it wisely to help your win con. Yuo are way more likely to and have had time to consider when and why you'd use your power.


Maybe I just have trouble putting myself in someone elses shoes if that were the case, because if I'm scum and I have a delayed dayvig ability I don't just suddenly blow it when I'm feeling pressure, whereas if I'm town I might.
Why? Because as town I feel like I'm trying to win the game alone, whereas if I'm scum it's a team effort.

Both alignments think about how to use their abilities the best they can all game long, no? This shot makes sense from neither alignment. I think OO looks town if you ignore the shot. Yeah the vote on debears is odd but look at his post on cakepie.

debears on the other hand, called austin scum and said he didn't need to use nirvana strike to get him lynched, but then OMGUS nirvana strikes OO, with his reasons being: "I want towncred" and "I didn't wanna look like I was sheeping"


+ Show Spoiler +
Sometimes as town I dfeel like i am trying to win the game alone too, buthen my rational mind reminds me thats not true. I do undertsand at least some people wont take the second rational step and just keep YOLOing day vig, and nirvanna strike, forever. (this town did run a this town aint big enough game where that was the cultural norm)


Both alignments do think about how to use their powers all game long.

Regarding powers town and scum ACTUALLY have....
Scum think about how to use them to help scum. town think about how to use them to help town. Scum suddenly trying to fake a town motivation for the use get it wrong more often.

Scum do not think that much about how to use powers they might under some conditions oneday fake claim.
Also scum OO has fake claimed rather well....

If we lynch him no harm done.
If we lynch DB then we can no longer verify whether he did or did not have that power...

If OO, is scum, Nothing wrong ...


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 23:14 GMT
#3475
On September 07 2013 08:13 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm voting oo. he's the better choice


...???

Look at this. There's like 6 paragraphs of text above this post explaining why he's not the best choice and this is all you have to say Stutters?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 23:17 GMT
#3476
On September 07 2013 08:14 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 08:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:54 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:26 Risen wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:22 AxleGreaser wrote:
BTW there will be no Day vig if hes scum...


Explain this please, this seems to only make sense if they're both scum.


It means the dayvig claim is fake. Which is what I've been trying to get through to you.


Yeah, which only makes sense if they're both scum which I do not buy. If they're both scum there was no need to fake a dayvig shot.



Yeah it does...

If they are both scum... it looks like way to ensure Oo gets lynched as its so daft.

If instead it gets believed or WIFOM'd as an emotional play... then how does it hurt ?


If Only OO is scum,
same logic applies except it requires scum to make an error under pressure. (over look how daft the play is)

Why not make an error like that as town? because you have had your Pm for the whole game and being trying to look for the best opportunity to use it wisely to help your win con. Yuo are way more likely to and have had time to consider when and why you'd use your power.


Maybe I just have trouble putting myself in someone elses shoes if that were the case, because if I'm scum and I have a delayed dayvig ability I don't just suddenly blow it when I'm feeling pressure, whereas if I'm town I might.
Why? Because as town I feel like I'm trying to win the game alone, whereas if I'm scum it's a team effort.

Both alignments think about how to use their abilities the best they can all game long, no? This shot makes sense from neither alignment. I think OO looks town if you ignore the shot. Yeah the vote on debears is odd but look at his post on cakepie.

debears on the other hand, called austin scum and said he didn't need to use nirvana strike to get him lynched, but then OMGUS nirvana strikes OO, with his reasons being: "I want towncred" and "I didn't wanna look like I was sheeping"


+ Show Spoiler +
Sometimes as town I dfeel like i am trying to win the game alone too, buthen my rational mind reminds me thats not true. I do undertsand at least some people wont take the second rational step and just keep YOLOing day vig, and nirvanna strike, forever. (this town did run a this town aint big enough game where that was the cultural norm)


Both alignments do think about how to use their powers all game long.

Regarding powers town and scum ACTUALLY have....
Scum think about how to use them to help scum. town think about how to use them to help town. Scum suddenly trying to fake a town motivation for the use get it wrong more often.

Scum do not think that much about how to use powers they might under some conditions oneday fake claim.
Also scum OO has fake claimed rather well....

If we lynch him no harm done.
If we lynch DB then we can no longer verify whether he did or did not have that power...

If OO, is scum, Nothing wrong ...




Accept the possibility of the shot coming from town for one damn second.
Ignore the shot, look at OO's play. Does he look like scum?
Now look at debears.

If OO flips scum all is well and good, if he flips town we are screwed. How many mislynches do we have left you reckon?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 23:20 GMT
#3477
lol @ randombum. Salty scum
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 23:24 GMT
#3478
On September 07 2013 08:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 08:13 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm voting oo. he's the better choice


...???

Look at this. There's like 6 paragraphs of text above this post explaining why he's not the best choice and this is all you have to say Stutters?



There is also an enormous bunch of stuff saying why he is....


but today to merely say "he's the better choice" and not even bother choosing just which bits of reasoning convinced you... WTF?

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 23:30 GMT
#3479
Votecount is 6 each atm, so it's up to you cakepie >.<
This stutters vote without explanation should ring some alarmbells for people though.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 23:32 GMT
#3480
Seriously though to me it seems like OO is gonna flip town dayvig and debears is gonna die tomorrow, if neither are scum we are fucked.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech82
JuggernautJason33
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33054
Calm 3433
Shuttle 1115
actioN 223
firebathero 173
Hyuk 107
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 71
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 25
Bale 24
HiyA 24
Aegong 21
NaDa 21
soO 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8753
Dendi1164
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1296
fl0m1163
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu34
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt709
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV422
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie621
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 23m
Replay Cast
5h 8m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.