• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:07
CEST 08:07
KST 15:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8184 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 243 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 16:31 GMT
#3281
ebwop nirvana strike you
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 16:32 GMT
#3282
What WAS the line of thinking?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 16:33 GMT
#3283
(I'm potentially going somewhere with this, please to chat for a moment)
Fe fi fo fum.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 16:36 GMT
#3284
Oh, well the line of thinking was the last game I was with you (nomination or something), I remember at one point you had quite the controlling thread presence with limited posting, and your posting had been well thought out, decisive, and logical. You're earlier posting looked to me like you were "faking" involvement, due to the fact you didn't really continue on the path.

Notes say "really serious entry post that didn't do much"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:40 GMT
#3285
2) he "thinks" i've done this before, yet provides no evidence and has since dropped that claim and not pushed it anymore.

You have done this before. You were a 3p.
table for two on a tv tray
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 16:41 GMT
#3286
On September 07 2013 01:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
2) he "thinks" i've done this before, yet provides no evidence and has since dropped that claim and not pushed it anymore.

You have done this before. You were a 3p.


Show me
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:42 GMT
#3287
Desert.
table for two on a tv tray
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 16:43 GMT
#3288
LOL. When did I say "I'm way behind and there's no way I'm catching up at this point" in desert?

Please quote. I'd love to hear it
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:47 GMT
#3289
You did not say nothing like that. You commented on the game before catching up, which basically means you are most likely sure to be misinformed about what's going on, as you do not know the most recent happenings.
table for two on a tv tray
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 16:48 GMT
#3290
Btw guys, for those of you who ar
e wondering why I Nirvana strike'd when I did, it was for these reasons

1) I was gonna be a main lynch candidate anyways
2) If I get a scum with the nirvana strike, I would be likely near confirmed town
3) I am far behind, and there r
eally isn't a way for me to watch up (time is of the essence). My best way to get reads at this point is to put myself in a showdown and get reads of people's reasonings, which is the fastest way to catch up on reads.
4) OO's vote was pretty darn scumtastic, enough to the point where I believe he would be autolynched in nearly any game for what he said
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:49 GMT
#3291
I mean, he is true in saying you are useless if you are behind. How does that make him scum?
When i am behind i ask my strongest town read (Clarity) what to look for or what is important. I do not go back reading the thread and commenting on the game when i am 50 pages behind. That's dumb if you are town.
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 16:49 GMT
#3292
On September 07 2013 01:48 debears wrote:
4) OO's vote was pretty darn scumtastic, enough to the point where I believe he would be autolynched in nearly any game for what he said


So you're nirvana striking for towncred?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 16:50 GMT
#3293
On September 07 2013 01:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You did not say nothing like that. You commented on the game before catching up, which basically means you are most likely sure to be misinformed about what's going on, as you do not know the most recent happenings.


Let me double check with greymist since desert is still ongoing whether I can post my own quotes since I'm out
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 16:51 GMT
#3294
On September 07 2013 01:49 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 01:48 debears wrote:
4) OO's vote was pretty darn scumtastic, enough to the point where I believe he would be autolynched in nearly any game for what he said


So you're nirvana striking for towncred?


If I hit scum, towncred comes no?

to some degree at least. I'd rather be in a 1v1 rather than trying to organize a thread (looking into multiple other people) behind me since I have had so little thread presence. It makes my arguments more front and center
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:52 GMT
#3295
I think you can post your own quotes. But the game is still going on.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:54 GMT
#3296
On September 07 2013 01:51 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 01:49 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 01:48 debears wrote:
4) OO's vote was pretty darn scumtastic, enough to the point where I believe he would be autolynched in nearly any game for what he said


So you're nirvana striking for towncred?


If I hit scum, towncred comes no?

to some degree at least. I'd rather be in a 1v1 rather than trying to organize a thread (looking into multiple other people) behind me since I have had so little thread presence. It makes my arguments more front and center

So you are all-inning when being an almost sure lynch after Slam dropped, while ont reading the thread and not being caught up. Yet you are sure enough OO is scum? What if he had claimed something that proves he is town before that?
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 16:56 GMT
#3297
Grrrr, that answer interesting. Figured I'd be set up for a mislynch due to inactivity earlier, and was watching for people who kind of limped in and found me scummy without much reasoning, or never really pushed it and just suddenly added me to some scumlist. If your read was based on my activity/thread presence, how does my sleeper cell stuff ease your mind?





I hate BOTH of the role usages here. You both do...the exact same thing almost.

It looks like debears sat tight while Alakaslam was getting votes. When the modkill was announced, the lynch started swinging towards debears with rayn and VE both saying they thought you were scummy. Before defending yourself, before responding to suspicions, you jumped on OO's vote and used this power.

OO does THE SAME THING. Rather than start defending himself, or working on something like this + Show Spoiler +
On September 06 2013 14:49 ObviousOne wrote:
3. MrZentor - null to town, liked this post a lot for townfeels. worth checking into more. For some reason I remember him being a wily scum in a game I read, but this is like me remembering the aura of his style and I don't know what game it was. Not feeling that tricksyness coming from him but keep an eye out.
4. Cephiro - didn't like the early riddles, seemed to reach the same idea as my RE: Vayne=3p, looks more and more town the further down the filter you go. mad town feels from this post. might have wanted to interview him but he's somewhere else today.
11. WaveofShadow - shamefully null on him, and I don't like it. If there's a third 3rd-party in this game I might pin it on him but no use chasing that.
14. coag - ???? who?
16. austinmcc - he's full of questions today, turn the tables and grill him back. I want to see him on the candidates list tomorrow and see where that goes.
17. debears - dying scum
19. Risen - daaaaaaaaazed and confused, I don't know how to choose. I'd say null to mafia but he has a special kind of innocence about him, so town.
22. ShiaoPi - kill with fire, please. please. pretty please. If I had another bullet I would send it here. Look at that filter. Look at it. LOOK. Then kill it with fire.
25. randombum - I just hate his very first post. His recent posting looks pretty good over in the other thread.
29. HiroPro - scum for pushing this bullshit, joke's on you, I want you up tomorrow, too.

26. VisceraEyes Died Night 1, and was resurrected Day 2 - handsome feller [dat beard], never lynch this guy

Omitted people I feel are obvtown. Not entirely comprehensive but we can talk about tomorrow's lynch while you decide which of me and debears you want dead today.

he goes and claims to be a delayed dayvig shooting you.

If we'd seen scum flips, I'd assume you guys were trying to pull something just based on this, some last-ditch effort to get someone looking townie because you were behind. But it doesn't make sense for you guys to go up against each other this hard if you're both scum when it looks like scum is sitting pretty.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 16:59 GMT
#3298
HEY OTHER WORLD

Anyone other than HiroPro have thoughts on this? You guys so silent over there. You don't have to stop playing just because you're in another thread or waiting on cheesecake
Fe fi fo fum.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 17:00 GMT
#3299
Anyways, until I get confirmation (I'm not getting modkilled again cuz of stupidity lol)

I only said I wasn't caught up within d1 when I hadn't been in the thread for 7 hours on the second half of day one (when there were a lot of new pages since it was the second half of day 1).

I repeatedly said, "I'm catching up and will post reads", and I caught up within 2 hours and posted my reads in organized fashion.

That is a completely different scenario here, where we have more players than desert, I started 56 pages of thread behind in a thread with almost 30 people. The thread grew so fast I couldn't keep up. Meanwhile, i was playing another game at the same time. And I won't be able to catch up

Here's my first post, and look at this game

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/edit.php?action=edit&post_id=1110&topic_id=424349&currentpage=56

You really expect me to catch up 56 pages in a 30 person game with the thread constantly growing while I was in another game? Slam couldn't do it
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 17:02 GMT
#3300
On September 07 2013 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 01:51 debears wrote:
On September 07 2013 01:49 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 01:48 debears wrote:
4) OO's vote was pretty darn scumtastic, enough to the point where I believe he would be autolynched in nearly any game for what he said


So you're nirvana striking for towncred?


If I hit scum, towncred comes no?

to some degree at least. I'd rather be in a 1v1 rather than trying to organize a thread (looking into multiple other people) behind me since I have had so little thread presence. It makes my arguments more front and center

So you are all-inning when being an almost sure lynch after Slam dropped, while ont reading the thread and not being caught up. Yet you are sure enough OO is scum? What if he had claimed something that proves he is town before that?


Why would I try to lynch someone who has a legitimate town claim? If he had a legitimate, no doubts role claim I probably would cede myself at this point. The thing is, his claim is far from legitimate at this point.
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 155
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3950
Sharp 417
Mong 74
sorry 27
Noble 9
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King174
Other Games
summit1g7925
WinterStarcraft634
C9.Mang0290
Sick173
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Lourlo1025
• Stunt400
Other Games
• Shiphtur568
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.