• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9343 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 163

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 243 Next
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:33 GMT
#3241
On September 06 2013 14:31 Felkyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 14:22 Risen wrote:
OO is the lynch now. The fact that there's a 24 hour delay on his power and no 24 hour or beginning of day restriction on debears power is absurd, but we have to deal with it. If debears lives past 24 hrs OO was lying. If he dies well lets not waste a lynch on a confirmed death.


Ok, really need to sleep after this. But a lynch on a townie is worse than a wasted lynch. Are we sure OO really used the power yet (if he has it)? It would be nice if we got a host confirmation or something... like the duel.

Donno, it doesn't say anything bout confirmation. I figured it would be pretty obvious given I had to write it in the thread, but if you think I'm bluffing or making shit up then.. well, I don't really feel like looking for anymore gifs.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:34 GMT
#3242
On September 06 2013 14:20 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 14:16 Felkyr wrote:
On September 06 2013 14:09 Risen wrote:
On September 06 2013 14:07 Felkyr wrote:
On September 06 2013 13:53 debears wrote:
oh, and that you would try to get me lynched when you can just shoot me since you don't think I'm actually scum (or have any evidence of it)

On September 06 2013 13:56 Risen wrote:
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce


Wait, wouldn't it always be better to first try to lynch someone before you shoot him? In the least you get more information.


No. He should know the person staring him down is scum and/or incompetent town with a horrible read. Shoot the man and move on.


And it's good to blindly shoot town who happened to have a bad read? Everyone in this game should have been shot already then.


I thought the shot was instant. If that was the case then a town OO would immediately shoot debears simply to save the town from potentially lynching him (a confirmed townie to himself). This would free up the lynch.

I didn't know it was a 24 hour delay. Had I known I would have asked OO to shoot whoever he thought was his strongest scum read. The fact that he immediately sheeped me makes me think he's scum making a desperate play, though. A townie would simply shoot his strongest scum read and be done with it, not sheep with me a person he just asked to be lynched.

Jesus christ. I initiated voting for debears today. It's in the vote thread. It's in my filter.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:37 GMT
#3243
Like, did you think I was voting for my health? For my happiness? Trolling? Did you not realize I had already voted debears? I realize with all this chaos going on keeping things straight may be a challenge but this is all very very recent stuff.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:49 GMT
#3244
3. MrZentor - null to town, liked this post a lot for townfeels. worth checking into more. For some reason I remember him being a wily scum in a game I read, but this is like me remembering the aura of his style and I don't know what game it was. Not feeling that tricksyness coming from him but keep an eye out.
4. Cephiro - didn't like the early riddles, seemed to reach the same idea as my RE: Vayne=3p, looks more and more town the further down the filter you go. mad town feels from this post. might have wanted to interview him but he's somewhere else today.
11. WaveofShadow - shamefully null on him, and I don't like it. If there's a third 3rd-party in this game I might pin it on him but no use chasing that.
14. coag - ???? who?
16. austinmcc - he's full of questions today, turn the tables and grill him back. I want to see him on the candidates list tomorrow and see where that goes.
17. debears - dying scum
19. Risen - daaaaaaaaazed and confused, I don't know how to choose. I'd say null to mafia but he has a special kind of innocence about him, so town.
22. ShiaoPi - kill with fire, please. please. pretty please. If I had another bullet I would send it here. Look at that filter. Look at it. LOOK. Then kill it with fire.
25. randombum - I just hate his very first post. His recent posting looks pretty good over in the other thread.
29. HiroPro - scum for pushing this bullshit, joke's on you, I want you up tomorrow, too.

26. VisceraEyes Died Night 1, and was resurrected Day 2 - handsome feller [dat beard], never lynch this guy

Omitted people I feel are obvtown. Not entirely comprehensive but we can talk about tomorrow's lynch while you decide which of me and debears you want dead today.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 06 2013 08:14 GMT
#3245
Been a crazy day at work, brain completely fried, nap didn't help. At least I get the day off tomorrow so I hope to catch up properly ahead of the deadline. For now before I go crash again here's a few things that I noted from bits of reading during breaks earlier in the day and a very brief skim through of the more recent stuff:

- onegu watcher claim feels legit.
- it is not obvious to me from OP how item mechanics will work in event of modkill? Slam used shattered bell, couldn't use & give away at the same time.
- scum not shutting down the flow of info from BM is increasing the likelihood they'd use it to mix in misinformation
- austin just saying "There are reasons." isn't going to cut it. While this sc business is pretty null for me now, if you & crony/ies are going to operate blatantly in the open, you can't seriously expect to get away without scrutiny from the rest of us -- you'd better have really good reasons for your target(s).
- haven't had a chance to look more closely at this OO vs debears thing and think it through, sorry.
- Cheesecake's silence is deafening. Now is the time when he needs to speak up, yet nothing from him since the watcher reveal. He'd better have a believable claim as to what he was up to last night.

Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 09:40 GMT
#3246
So let me get this straight, we can only vote between debears and obviousone, and obviousone is claiming debears is gonna die next cycle anyway?

>.<

Guess it's time to reread obviousone and see if he's scum.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 10:05 GMT
#3247
Fuck, I dunno. debears please explain how you're so certain. It seems to me like you used your ability because you were the main lynch candidate after slam banned himself. I guess townies AND scum can do that, but town have to be pretty certain about their read whereas scum do not.

OO's shot boggles my mind, why not see who is getting lynched before using your shot? If we end up lynching debears now the shot is wasted. Can you explain OO?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 10:07 GMT
#3248
On September 06 2013 14:28 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 14:22 Risen wrote:
OO is the lynch now. The fact that there's a 24 hour delay on his power and no 24 hour or beginning of day restriction on debears power is absurd, but we have to deal with it. If debears lives past 24 hrs OO was lying. If he dies well lets not waste a lynch on a confirmed death.

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation. I don't have to be alive for it to go down. It's not "24 hours" it's end-of-day-tomorrow-death. My shit is legit. He's terminally dead. Fin. Kaput. Hasta la fucking vista. Yippie ki yay, motherfucker.


End of which Day? (RL day, game Day?)

The next end of Game day post is Night 3... is that when you say he will die?

or is it later than that?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 10:08 GMT
#3249
meh, debears looks better and is more valuable.

##Vote ObviousOne
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 10:12 GMT
#3250
I dunno why I forgot debears is likely dying to the shot. Someone convince me OO is town/scum because I have a strong NULL read on the guy. He basically has two pages of filter in the first two days, and I only like 1 post, but nothing screams scum at me.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 10:20 GMT
#3251
On September 06 2013 19:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Fuck, I dunno. debears please explain how you're so certain. It seems to me like you used your ability because you were the main lynch candidate after slam banned himself. I guess townies AND scum can do that, but town have to be pretty certain about their read whereas scum do not.

OO's shot boggles my mind, why not see who is getting lynched before using your shot? If we end up lynching debears now the shot is wasted. Can you explain OO?


@Debears

So far Debears I dont see you being so certain about your read....

So far I dont see the days lynch discussion getting any better than it would have been if you didnt use your power....

A significant part of any case made against Alakaslam was that he used his power in a way that hurt town.

Please explain how town is better off because you used nirvana strike.

On September 06 2013 12:09 debears wrote:
You guys will need it after I'm done with OO. Gonna get messy


ALso when is this messy coming? are you done with him yet?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 13:40 GMT
#3252
WaveofShadow: No it can't be ShiaoPi. The power was mason for a cycle. That's also why if anyone has been masoned for a cycle and is town should claim. The masoner is possibly mafia and should be looked closely into.

I do not know what to make of this OO -- debears stuff. I reread today and give my opinion.
table for two on a tv tray
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 06 2013 13:56 GMT
#3253
I would say it is pretty easy we lynch OO. If he is telling the truth about his shot debears will die anyway, if not he was a fucking liar and is then dead.

dont really see a benefit in voting debears over OO
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 14:12 GMT
#3254
The only reason to vote debears would be if you were pretty certain they are both town, which is pretty damn unlikely.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 14:15 GMT
#3255
I don't like OO's sudden trust on me. I mean, we are pretty terrible at reading each other. How can he suddenly trust me so much?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 14:16 GMT
#3256
On September 06 2013 23:12 Clarity_nl wrote:
The only reason to vote debears would be if you were pretty certain they are both town, which is pretty damn unlikely.

What happens if debears is scum and OO is town and we kill OO?
table for two on a tv tray
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 06 2013 14:50 GMT
#3257
debears dies to OOs shot anyway
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 15:09 GMT
#3258
And if we lynch debears? I really do not think OO is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 15:12 GMT
#3259
If we lynch debears OO will have this giant question mark over his head for the rest of the game. I'm not confident that he's scum but it's not like I have a major townread on him. Can you explain rayn?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 15:14 GMT
#3260
We could nolynch but that sounds like a pretty terrible idea. We have to hit scum and I think the cheese lynch in closed casket is a mistake. We get to see what slam flips and if he flips red then cheese is pretty much cleared. I'd lynch randombum there instead.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 355
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36881
Calm 5955
Bisu 2557
Rain 1562
Jaedong 1053
Horang2 722
BeSt 570
FanTaSy 448
Soma 425
Rush 393
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
Stork 298
Light 290
Snow 192
Zeus 191
ZerO 187
Mind 151
Barracks 105
910 103
Free 101
Killer 89
Hyun 49
Mong 48
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 26
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 18
Rock 16
Sexy 13
Trap 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6882
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
fl0m2976
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes297
Other Games
gofns38830
singsing2267
B2W.Neo930
olofmeister841
hiko402
Lowko331
Mlord307
Hui .185
Livibee182
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT106
RotterdaM101
Mew2King65
QueenE51
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade663
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.