• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:07
CEST 08:07
KST 15:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8184 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 164

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 243 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 15:22 GMT
#3261
I can't wrap my head around with him being so trustful of me. I don't know why he would do that as mafia as he seems to be genuinely believing i am town and wants my opinion on things. We have a history of terribly misreading each other, and that's a good guise as mafia (i used it on Catch 22 as scum, when we were both scum - to say "i don't even read OO's posts"). I just don't think he would be so trusting towards me as scum for no reason, i have not even talked about him at all in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 15:22 GMT
#3262
On September 07 2013 00:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
We could nolynch but that sounds like a pretty terrible idea. We have to hit scum and I think the cheese lynch in closed casket is a mistake. We get to see what slam flips and if he flips red then cheese is pretty much cleared. I'd lynch randombum there instead.

Yeah CC lynch is fucking terrible.
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 15:22 GMT
#3263
Like, imagine you're town. debears nirvana strikes you and either you get lynched or debears get lynched, and your first instinct is to use your delayed dayvig on debears? Doesn't make sense. Why not try to get debears lynched first?
Can't make sense of it.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 15:24 GMT
#3264
On September 07 2013 00:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
Like, imagine you're town. debears nirvana strikes you and either you get lynched or debears get lynched, and your first instinct is to use your delayed dayvig on debears? Doesn't make sense. Why not try to get debears lynched first?
Can't make sense of it.

You might be right. I really am terrible at reading OO. I'll go through his filter tonight and give my opinion, ~3hours from now. Deal?

I have not read his posts at all before he came to me and asked my opinion on things.
table for two on a tv tray
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 06 2013 15:37 GMT
#3265
Gonna give both of them a read real quick. What the fuck though.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 15:40 GMT
#3266
Fuck it i did it:

OO: Like everyone else, i don't see why called Vayne 3p. Have you played with him? And why did he not look like his town/scum self? This is a fishy read.

OO's first read on me sounds reasonable. His posts throughout the game sound more like town!OO. He makes bad decisions as mafia and he is not this convincing. I really do not think he is scum. His reaction to debears' nirvana strike feels town to me. I can understand that. I really think he is town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 15:42 GMT
#3267
So if i understan this correctly. If debears is lynched, OO lives. If OO is lynched, both die.
Is this correct?

I think OO is town and we should lynch debears.
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 15:45 GMT
#3268
Ugh.

I mean, he was right about the 3p read.... does that mean he knew too much or did he just have a very accurate read?
I likes OO's post about cakepie, but there was never any follow up or mention of cakepie again.

How does his reaction feel town rayn? The bring it attitude was but the shot makes no fucking sense as either alignment, which makes me think it's just scum giving up?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 15:45 GMT
#3269
On September 07 2013 00:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So if i understan this correctly. If debears is lynched, OO lives. If OO is lynched, both die.
Is this correct?

I think OO is town and we should lynch debears.


Exception is if OO is lying about the shot.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 06 2013 16:00 GMT
#3270
Day 3 Lynch

Austinmcc (0): debears
Coagulation (0): AxleGreaser
Felkyr (0): Risen



ObviousOne (5): ShiaoPi, debears, AxleGreaser, Risen, Clarity_nl
debears (1): ObviousOne


The lynch will happen in at Saturday, Sep 07 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). You may now only vote for either debears or ObviousOne. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.

Alakaslam is being modkilled and will flip with the night post.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:12 GMT
#3271
I should be voting for debears no?
In case i am not:
##Vote: debears

On September 07 2013 00:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
Ugh.

I mean, he was right about the 3p read.... does that mean he knew too much or did he just have a very accurate read?
I likes OO's post about cakepie, but there was never any follow up or mention of cakepie again.

How does his reaction feel town rayn? The bring it attitude was but the shot makes no fucking sense as either alignment, which makes me think it's just scum giving up?

Usually when people read people as 3p they are scum. Why not say he is scum instead?

It feels town to me because i think it was a purely a reaction to debears' claim.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 16:13 GMT
#3272
On September 07 2013 01:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I should be voting for debears no?
In case i am not:
##Vote: debears

Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 00:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
Ugh.

I mean, he was right about the 3p read.... does that mean he knew too much or did he just have a very accurate read?
I likes OO's post about cakepie, but there was never any follow up or mention of cakepie again.

How does his reaction feel town rayn? The bring it attitude was but the shot makes no fucking sense as either alignment, which makes me think it's just scum giving up?

Usually when people read people as 3p they are scum. Why not say he is scum instead?

It feels town to me because i think it was a purely a reaction to debears' claim.

This is bullshit. I think what you mean is "scum are more likely to hunt for 3p over hunting for scum" but simply calling someone 3p doesn't make OO scum. Are YOU scum rayn?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 16:15 GMT
#3273
On September 07 2013 01:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 01:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I should be voting for debears no?
In case i am not:
##Vote: debears

On September 07 2013 00:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
Ugh.

I mean, he was right about the 3p read.... does that mean he knew too much or did he just have a very accurate read?
I likes OO's post about cakepie, but there was never any follow up or mention of cakepie again.

How does his reaction feel town rayn? The bring it attitude was but the shot makes no fucking sense as either alignment, which makes me think it's just scum giving up?

Usually when people read people as 3p they are scum. Why not say he is scum instead?

It feels town to me because i think it was a purely a reaction to debears' claim.

This is bullshit. I think what you mean is "scum are more likely to hunt for 3p over hunting for scum" but simply calling someone 3p doesn't make OO scum. Are YOU scum rayn?


He's not or the other pokemon dude would come out already. Stop playing for scum VE, we need you.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:17 GMT
#3274
lol VE, i just called OO town. I want his answer though.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:18 GMT
#3275
Why don't you have any opinion on the lynch VE? Which side are you helping here?
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 16:20 GMT
#3276
I'm trying to help town but townies are making it so hard by doing shit like limiting the lynch to townies

Like, I have an opinion, but it's not as informed as I'd like and I'll be fixing that before I share it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 16:25 GMT
#3277
On September 06 2013 14:20 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 14:16 Felkyr wrote:
On September 06 2013 14:09 Risen wrote:
On September 06 2013 14:07 Felkyr wrote:
On September 06 2013 13:53 debears wrote:
oh, and that you would try to get me lynched when you can just shoot me since you don't think I'm actually scum (or have any evidence of it)

On September 06 2013 13:56 Risen wrote:
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce


Wait, wouldn't it always be better to first try to lynch someone before you shoot him? In the least you get more information.


No. He should know the person staring him down is scum and/or incompetent town with a horrible read. Shoot the man and move on.


And it's good to blindly shoot town who happened to have a bad read? Everyone in this game should have been shot already then.


I thought the shot was instant. If that was the case then a town OO would immediately shoot debears simply to save the town from potentially lynching him (a confirmed townie to himself). This would free up the lynch.

I didn't know it was a 24 hour delay. Had I known I would have asked OO to shoot whoever he thought was his strongest scum read. The fact that he immediately sheeped me makes me think he's scum making a desperate play, though. A townie would simply shoot his strongest scum read and be done with it, not sheep with me a person he just asked to be lynched.


That's exactly what I was thinking
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 16:28 GMT
#3278
debears, why was/am i mafia?
Fe fi fo fum.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 16:30 GMT
#3279
On September 06 2013 19:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Fuck, I dunno. debears please explain how you're so certain. It seems to me like you used your ability because you were the main lynch candidate after slam banned himself. I guess townies AND scum can do that, but town have to be pretty certain about their read whereas scum do not.

OO's shot boggles my mind, why not see who is getting lynched before using your shot? If we end up lynching debears now the shot is wasted. Can you explain OO?


Look at my post on his vote. It's pretty "obvious" how his post comes from a non town mindset in any way shape or form.

Also, the fact that he wants me lynched when his reasoning was

1) I'm useless cuz I'm behind
2) he "thinks" i've done this before, yet provides no evidence and has since dropped that claim and not pushed it anymore.

Oh, and then the convenient dayvig claim, which I personally think he's lieing about.

Why would he claim dayvig so early if he was so sure I was scum and that I'd get lynched?

Why does he think it's in the realm of possibility of him gettin lynched over me without a claim if I'm so surely scum?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 16:31 GMT
#3280
On September 07 2013 01:28 austinmcc wrote:
debears, why was/am i mafia?


I dropped that line of thinking after seeing the sleeper cell stuff, hence why I did not vote you
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 155
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3950
Sharp 417
Mong 74
sorry 27
Noble 9
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King174
Other Games
summit1g7925
WinterStarcraft634
C9.Mang0290
Sick173
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Lourlo1025
• Stunt400
Other Games
• Shiphtur568
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.