• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10678 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 162

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 243 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 05:01 GMT
#3221
On September 06 2013 13:58 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 13:53 debears wrote:
oh, and that you would try to get me lynched when you can just shoot me since you don't think I'm actually scum (or have any evidence of it)

Well, I decided today to vote for you, so today would be a good day to shoot, right?


But why wouldn't you just shoot me and move on to someone else for the lynch? You instead waste time of the thread and yourself if you are town.

Like, by your wording, I would be "useless" to the game contribution wise. Every says I've been lurking. I'd be the perfect candidate for a vig shot, since my lynch would reveal no real information as town or scum.

Like, makes 00000000000000 to the nth degree sense if you were a town dayvig.

Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 05:05 GMT
#3222
On September 06 2013 13:59 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 13:56 Risen wrote:
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce

"force us" lol

Anyone reading this shit? Lynch him tomorrow.


You're a day vig and not shooting the person opposite you in a forced lynch. Pretty clear choice you're facing here. By not shooting him you're draggin this out and forcing us to waste time.

You're either incompetent or scum. I think scum.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:07 GMT
#3223
On September 06 2013 14:01 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 13:58 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 13:53 debears wrote:
oh, and that you would try to get me lynched when you can just shoot me since you don't think I'm actually scum (or have any evidence of it)

Well, I decided today to vote for you, so today would be a good day to shoot, right?


But why wouldn't you just shoot me and move on to someone else for the lynch? You instead waste time of the thread and yourself if you are town.

Like, by your wording, I would be "useless" to the game contribution wise. Every says I've been lurking. I'd be the perfect candidate for a vig shot, since my lynch would reveal no real information as town or scum.

Like, makes 00000000000000 to the nth degree sense if you were a town dayvig.


I love how you fell into the hype, Hiro was laughing his ass off over in the other game about this situation. Various people calling me scummy over the past three days as well, how is that any better or worse? You just put town between a rock and a hard place with this and I don't see how that's a good idea from town. At least when you vote if you can't garner support there's a chance you can save someone who is town's life. Take a microscope to that fool Hiro when things go back to "normal" ... well, as normal as this game could get.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 06 2013 05:07 GMT
#3224
On September 06 2013 13:53 debears wrote:
oh, and that you would try to get me lynched when you can just shoot me since you don't think I'm actually scum (or have any evidence of it)

On September 06 2013 13:56 Risen wrote:
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce


Wait, wouldn't it always be better to first try to lynch someone before you shoot him? In the least you get more information.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 05:09 GMT
#3225
On September 06 2013 14:07 Felkyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 13:53 debears wrote:
oh, and that you would try to get me lynched when you can just shoot me since you don't think I'm actually scum (or have any evidence of it)

Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 13:56 Risen wrote:
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce


Wait, wouldn't it always be better to first try to lynch someone before you shoot him? In the least you get more information.


No. He should know the person staring him down is scum and/or incompetent town with a horrible read. Shoot the man and move on.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:09 GMT
#3226
On September 06 2013 14:05 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 13:59 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 13:56 Risen wrote:
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce

"force us" lol

Anyone reading this shit? Lynch him tomorrow.


You're a day vig and not shooting the person opposite you in a forced lynch. Pretty clear choice you're facing here. By not shooting him you're draggin this out and forcing us to waste time.

You're either incompetent or scum. I think scum.

He doesn't die until tomorrow anyway, but here you go. Ask and ye shall receive.

##Kill: debears
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 05:14 GMT
#3227
I missed the 1 day delay thing. I'm horrible and sorry.

If you are in fact a day vig with a 24hr delay then you got screwed by the hosts deciding to allow a lynch involved role to be activated less than 24 hours from the lynch. We really have no choice but to lynch OO because he might just be lying about his power in an attempt to get us to lynch debears.

Vote is going to stay where it is, but I'm no longer convinced you're scum. I fucked up on the reading. I am convinced of how bad a role that lets you change the vote with less than 24 hours left is, though. Activate with 1 minute left, laugh as there's a no lynch. Solid.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 05:15 GMT
#3228
Wait, wait, wait. Just so I'm straight.

debears activates his forced lynch ability > we are forced to choose between him and OO > here we are

or

OO activates forced lynch ability > we are forced to choose between him and debears
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 05:16 GMT
#3229
If I'm reading this correctly debears activated it.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 06 2013 05:16 GMT
#3230
On September 06 2013 14:09 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 14:07 Felkyr wrote:
On September 06 2013 13:53 debears wrote:
oh, and that you would try to get me lynched when you can just shoot me since you don't think I'm actually scum (or have any evidence of it)

On September 06 2013 13:56 Risen wrote:
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce


Wait, wouldn't it always be better to first try to lynch someone before you shoot him? In the least you get more information.


No. He should know the person staring him down is scum and/or incompetent town with a horrible read. Shoot the man and move on.


And it's good to blindly shoot town who happened to have a bad read? Everyone in this game should have been shot already then.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:18 GMT
#3231
On September 06 2013 14:15 Risen wrote:
Wait, wait, wait. Just so I'm straight.

debears activates his forced lynch ability > we are forced to choose between him and OO > here we are

or

OO activates forced lynch ability > we are forced to choose between him and debears

No, he's dead. Period.
[image loading]
Hudson: That's it man, game over man, game over!
What the fuck are we gonna do now?
What are we gonna do?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:19 GMT
#3232
Working on my final reads in case you fucks decide you want to lynch town today.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 06 2013 05:19 GMT
#3233
And yes, DB activated it... I don't know what to conclude from this. I was reading their filters but it is getting late and this is fucked up. I'm going to sleep now and see tomorrow.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 05:20 GMT
#3234
On September 06 2013 14:16 Felkyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 14:09 Risen wrote:
On September 06 2013 14:07 Felkyr wrote:
On September 06 2013 13:53 debears wrote:
oh, and that you would try to get me lynched when you can just shoot me since you don't think I'm actually scum (or have any evidence of it)

On September 06 2013 13:56 Risen wrote:
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce


Wait, wouldn't it always be better to first try to lynch someone before you shoot him? In the least you get more information.


No. He should know the person staring him down is scum and/or incompetent town with a horrible read. Shoot the man and move on.


And it's good to blindly shoot town who happened to have a bad read? Everyone in this game should have been shot already then.


I thought the shot was instant. If that was the case then a town OO would immediately shoot debears simply to save the town from potentially lynching him (a confirmed townie to himself). This would free up the lynch.

I didn't know it was a 24 hour delay. Had I known I would have asked OO to shoot whoever he thought was his strongest scum read. The fact that he immediately sheeped me makes me think he's scum making a desperate play, though. A townie would simply shoot his strongest scum read and be done with it, not sheep with me a person he just asked to be lynched.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 05:22 GMT
#3235
On September 06 2013 14:15 Risen wrote:
Wait, wait, wait. Just so I'm straight.

debears activates his forced lynch ability > we are forced to choose between him and OO > here we are

or

OO activates forced lynch ability > we are forced to choose between him and debears

OO is claiming dayvig - that if we lynch him, he'll kill debears anyway.

This is a toughie. Good one guys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 05:22 GMT
#3236
OO is the lynch now. The fact that there's a 24 hour delay on his power and no 24 hour or beginning of day restriction on debears power is absurd, but we have to deal with it. If debears lives past 24 hrs OO was lying. If he dies well lets not waste a lynch on a confirmed death.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 05:23 GMT
#3237
And what's even more impressive is that no one has even mentioned what's going on in the other world. There's crazy shit on top of whatever the fuck going on over there.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:28 GMT
#3238
On September 06 2013 14:22 Risen wrote:
OO is the lynch now. The fact that there's a 24 hour delay on his power and no 24 hour or beginning of day restriction on debears power is absurd, but we have to deal with it. If debears lives past 24 hrs OO was lying. If he dies well lets not waste a lynch on a confirmed death.

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation. I don't have to be alive for it to go down. It's not "24 hours" it's end-of-day-tomorrow-death. My shit is legit. He's terminally dead. Fin. Kaput. Hasta la fucking vista. Yippie ki yay, motherfucker.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 06 2013 05:31 GMT
#3239
On September 06 2013 14:22 Risen wrote:
OO is the lynch now. The fact that there's a 24 hour delay on his power and no 24 hour or beginning of day restriction on debears power is absurd, but we have to deal with it. If debears lives past 24 hrs OO was lying. If he dies well lets not waste a lynch on a confirmed death.


Ok, really need to sleep after this. But a lynch on a townie is worse than a wasted lynch. Are we sure OO really used the power yet (if he has it)? It would be nice if we got a host confirmation or something... like the duel.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 06 2013 05:32 GMT
#3240
Ok, seems like he used it if he has it.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 110
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1502
olofmeister1063
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
gofns58594
singsing1802
B2W.Neo527
dupreeh358
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2241
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.