• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:25
CEST 19:25
KST 02:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8574 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 161

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 243 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 03:50 GMT
#3201
On September 06 2013 12:40 AxleGreaser wrote:
In other news... (thread)

Cheesecake has still not responded to why he visited Kita?


He has very likely been instructed by his scum team to not say anything and just die without giving anything that can be read into later.

Forced vote?

##unvote
##vote: debears
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 03:53 GMT
#3202
Post copied from vote thread.
EBWOP to non existent post... (aka the edit is it ought exist...)
oops in this post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19685659
I voted for OO at 10:13. That would have it after Risens vote post and before OOs vote for Debears.

##Unvote
##Vote ObviousOne




Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 04:00 GMT
#3203
On September 06 2013 12:43 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 12:30 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 06 2013 12:13 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 12:12 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 06 2013 11:52 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 11:50 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 06 2013 11:07 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 11:00 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 06 2013 10:25 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 10:13 AxleGreaser wrote:
[quote]


@OBVIOUS.

it may not be obvious but I still want an answer to this question...

NOTE you made that statement before the watcher kerfuffle.

So I want an answer from the information you had at that time....

##unvote: Alakslam

##vote: ObviousOne

yeah i am serious ...
yeah even if Alak flips red...(tomorrow) (bussing dead teammates is a thing)
yeah even if Alak flips town (jumping up and down on lynch baits a thing too)

I still want to know that as you "Tomorrow we're lynching Alakaslam because he's mafia. I coached this guy as town in his newbie games and I didn't tell him to play like this."

I'd like you to explain as you know his play so well why you think he is scum and not town.
As you coached, I assume you wont be making a because he is bad post...

You will be pointing out which bad plays he could not reasonably be expected to have done as town?




Sure. I'll just summarize our interactions and the advice I gave him and why I believe he's mafia based on what I've taugh him.
1. Alakaslam wanted to fake claim a role to draw fire in one of his newbie games, because he believed he would be protecting someone who appeared to be claiming a power role. I specifically told him that confounding the town is not a pro-town move.
This game: randomizing items (messing with town plans)
This game: an exhaustive number of reaction videos
2. He wanted to point out the "PR slip" he perceived in the thread in that game in the thread (it wasn't but it's the intent that's important here) and was told that he shouldn't make it easier for mafia to spot power roles.
This game: counter-point is that he never pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either.
This game: counter-point is he threatened to fuck with town if BH was lynched but did nothing productive to divert it, either.
3. His spammy random style doesn't feel the same as it does in his previous games where I observed him as town.
This game: looks and feels MUCH more like spamming for the purpose of spamming.

Fact is, I'm amazed he has lived this long and I can't wait to see that I'm right with his flip.


Cool you 'taught' him... ( I expect by that you mean you explained it very clearly) BUT did he learn?
or did he continue to do stuff like that in other games? "confounding the town" (after you taught him?)



Re: 2. You taught him not to point out PR roles... but then don't mention that he did that....
based on your experience coaching him is it surprising to you that "he never pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either."
before the D1 post did you have an expectation that Alak in this game would be "pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either."
Does him subsequently not pointing out anything useful to town indicate to you he did not receive a town PM?

Re: 3
I am not sure about the feel issue, as that will just be a personal thing.
As i went so far out on limb clearly i had a different feel read.

I'm having trouble understanding what you're asking specifically here in this post.
1: Did he learn? I think so, he asked about the kinds of things it was OK to do and I helped him through some of those decisions. I didn't see him make the mistakes related to what I discussed with him when I watched him as town. Can I prove that he learned? Ha. Tell me how one goes about that.
2: He knew well enough to notice things that indicate powers and that means he was relatively observant as town. So what did he notice in this game that you think would make him town?
3: I read two entire games he played in and this one is way off the chart on randomness. I'm seeing it as trying to play scum like he plays town and overcompensating to the max. Subjective and my view.

Does that help?



ObviousOne: I'm having trouble understanding what you're asking specifically here in this post.

Specifically your previous post only shows he is still bad (didnt learn what you told him) not that he is scum.
Now you have added that you observed him "I didn't see him make the mistakes related to what I discussed with him when I watched him as town." + Show Spoiler [FYI +
BTW as amatter of interest that would be how you "prove that he learned? Ha. Tell me how one goes about that."



Earlier: "I specifically told him that confounding the town is not a pro-town move.
This game: randomizing items (messing with town plans)
This game: an exhaustive number of reaction videos"


Above you say: I didn't see him make the mistakes related to what I discussed with him when I watched him as town.

Do you have confidence he understood about how much he was messing with town plans by using the randomiser?
How do you reach that conclusion?

I am rather sure I have seen Alak posting all sorts fluff in games. (I have not checked are you sure he stopped posting that fluff after you "told him that confounding the town is not a pro-town move. "





The confounding bit where he fucked us up royally with his item randomizer?


Do you have confidence he understood about how much he was messing with town plans by using the randomiser?
How do you reach that conclusion?

Because as shitty as his posting can be, he's not retarded.


I refuse to respond to that post.... it presents a false dichotmy wher you argue he is not retarded backing me intoa corner where if I oppose you I am claiming he is. I didnt.
I will reword it for you.

ObviousOne: Because as shitty as his posting can be, he's not likely to make that large an error.

I assert he is.

I earlier posted this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19662586
which contained this link http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19028339
which is link To Alak doing stuff just as out there...

On September 03 2013 15:19 AxleGreaser wrote:

it is a response to Onegu who was scum fake claiming, watcher who saw Alak visited by the (obv) town(nosy neigh).
(onegu was a scum tracker who had tracked the towny)

Alak sees this and claims tracker... (some one who visits but is not necessarily visted.) and concludes merrily they are now both confirmed town.... its a bit out there... Ok?

it might just change your settings for just how likely Alak is to do stuff as town.



We're having a massive communication fail because I don't see an actual question here. If I'm understanding this right, you and I are on opposites sides of the fence when it comes to his use of the randomizer or whatever it was called. Is that correct? And that you also disagree that my subjective view on the other points also don't point to him being town. I'm not sure what I'm arguing against here, if anything.


No I am quite sure using the randomiser was not pro town thing to do.
I posted links to previous occasions where Alak has not thought stuff through at all.

You are effectively claiming Alak was fully cognisant of the effects of the randomiser and chose to do them anyway.
(aka scum motivated action.)

A watcher watched him be visited so he claimed tracker and concluded they were now both confirmed town.

However as Debears called the duel... which is not pro town thing to do (IMO...) he really ought now do some talking.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 04:01 GMT
#3204
If you're both town this is an unfathomable mistake.

Unforgivable.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 04:12 GMT
#3205
On September 06 2013 13:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you're both town this is an unfathomable mistake.

Unforgivable.



Both of who?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 06 2013 04:13 GMT
#3206
On September 06 2013 08:52 austinmcc wrote:
Felkyr, why is risen's short stuff worse than anyone else's short stuff? Is the only thing that pulls him out of the herd the fact that he's attacking you?


On the second question, I suppose so. I just discussed him first because he attacked me. Regarding the first question, I'm not sure as I haven't read a lot of filters lately, especially of the less active people. But scummy is scummy, doesn't matter how other people act.

I'll use this opportunity to discuss you.

Although Austin has even less post than Risen, there is more content in them. The middle post are mostly useless stuff about BM and that kind of things, but the first ones were good (compared to Risen). These are at least posts with some thoughts in them. Now, he seems to be bringing more effort in again, which might to due to the fact that the game is getting smaller. Still, his filter is short, and does not give me any significant inklings either way. I would like to see some more actual analysis from him. The sleeper cell stuff is interesting, and I figure we'll have to wait how he acts from here. I would say pretty null atm, but it could change fast if he puts in more effort (which he should).

Conclusion: Risen's short stuff is worse than your short stuff.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 04:14 GMT
#3207
Aka I see you may plausibly referring to any two of DB Axle OO
I know who id be referring to ...
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 04:17 GMT
#3208
On September 06 2013 13:12 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 13:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you're both town this is an unfathomable mistake.

Unforgivable.



Both of who?

debears and OO.

I've suspected them both but that was a townish act from debears and OO is fearless (or seemingly) in the face of it.

If they're both town I'm officially playing for scum. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 04:19 GMT
#3209
EBWOP se big dblue clarification " In the NEWBIE linked to"
On September 06 2013 13:00 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 12:43 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 12:30 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 06 2013 12:13 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 12:12 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 06 2013 11:52 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 11:50 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 06 2013 11:07 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 11:00 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 06 2013 10:25 ObviousOne wrote:
[quote]
Sure. I'll just summarize our interactions and the advice I gave him and why I believe he's mafia based on what I've taugh him.
1. Alakaslam wanted to fake claim a role to draw fire in one of his newbie games, because he believed he would be protecting someone who appeared to be claiming a power role. I specifically told him that confounding the town is not a pro-town move.
This game: randomizing items (messing with town plans)
This game: an exhaustive number of reaction videos
2. He wanted to point out the "PR slip" he perceived in the thread in that game in the thread (it wasn't but it's the intent that's important here) and was told that he shouldn't make it easier for mafia to spot power roles.
This game: counter-point is that he never pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either.
This game: counter-point is he threatened to fuck with town if BH was lynched but did nothing productive to divert it, either.
3. His spammy random style doesn't feel the same as it does in his previous games where I observed him as town.
This game: looks and feels MUCH more like spamming for the purpose of spamming.

Fact is, I'm amazed he has lived this long and I can't wait to see that I'm right with his flip.


Cool you 'taught' him... ( I expect by that you mean you explained it very clearly) BUT did he learn?
or did he continue to do stuff like that in other games? "confounding the town" (after you taught him?)



Re: 2. You taught him not to point out PR roles... but then don't mention that he did that....
based on your experience coaching him is it surprising to you that "he never pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either."
before the D1 post did you have an expectation that Alak in this game would be "pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either."
Does him subsequently not pointing out anything useful to town indicate to you he did not receive a town PM?

Re: 3
I am not sure about the feel issue, as that will just be a personal thing.
As i went so far out on limb clearly i had a different feel read.

I'm having trouble understanding what you're asking specifically here in this post.
1: Did he learn? I think so, he asked about the kinds of things it was OK to do and I helped him through some of those decisions. I didn't see him make the mistakes related to what I discussed with him when I watched him as town. Can I prove that he learned? Ha. Tell me how one goes about that.
2: He knew well enough to notice things that indicate powers and that means he was relatively observant as town. So what did he notice in this game that you think would make him town?
3: I read two entire games he played in and this one is way off the chart on randomness. I'm seeing it as trying to play scum like he plays town and overcompensating to the max. Subjective and my view.

Does that help?



ObviousOne: I'm having trouble understanding what you're asking specifically here in this post.

Specifically your previous post only shows he is still bad (didnt learn what you told him) not that he is scum.
Now you have added that you observed him "I didn't see him make the mistakes related to what I discussed with him when I watched him as town." + Show Spoiler [FYI +
BTW as amatter of interest that would be how you "prove that he learned? Ha. Tell me how one goes about that."



Earlier: "I specifically told him that confounding the town is not a pro-town move.
This game: randomizing items (messing with town plans)
This game: an exhaustive number of reaction videos"


Above you say: I didn't see him make the mistakes related to what I discussed with him when I watched him as town.

Do you have confidence he understood about how much he was messing with town plans by using the randomiser?
How do you reach that conclusion?

I am rather sure I have seen Alak posting all sorts fluff in games. (I have not checked are you sure he stopped posting that fluff after you "told him that confounding the town is not a pro-town move. "





The confounding bit where he fucked us up royally with his item randomizer?


Do you have confidence he understood about how much he was messing with town plans by using the randomiser?
How do you reach that conclusion?

Because as shitty as his posting can be, he's not retarded.


I refuse to respond to that post.... it presents a false dichotmy wher you argue he is not retarded backing me intoa corner where if I oppose you I am claiming he is. I didnt.
I will reword it for you.

ObviousOne: Because as shitty as his posting can be, he's not likely to make that large an error.

I assert he is.

I earlier posted this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19662586
which contained this link http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19028339
which is link To Alak doing stuff just as out there...

On September 03 2013 15:19 AxleGreaser wrote:

it is a response to Onegu who was scum fake claiming, watcher who saw Alak visited by the (obv) town(nosy neigh).
(onegu was a scum tracker who had tracked the towny)

Alak sees this and claims tracker... (some one who visits but is not necessarily visted.) and concludes merrily they are now both confirmed town.... its a bit out there... Ok?

it might just change your settings for just how likely Alak is to do stuff as town.



We're having a massive communication fail because I don't see an actual question here. If I'm understanding this right, you and I are on opposites sides of the fence when it comes to his use of the randomizer or whatever it was called. Is that correct? And that you also disagree that my subjective view on the other points also don't point to him being town. I'm not sure what I'm arguing against here, if anything.


No I am quite sure using the randomiser was not pro town thing to do.
I posted links to previous occasions where Alak has not thought stuff through at all.

You are effectively claiming Alak was fully cognisant of the effects of the randomiser and chose to do them anyway.
(aka scum motivated action.)

In the NEWBIE linked to
A watcher watched him be visited so he claimed tracker and concluded they were now both confirmed town.

However as Debears called the duel... which is not pro town thing to do (IMO...) he really ought now do some talking.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 04:33 GMT
#3210
On September 06 2013 13:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 13:12 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 06 2013 13:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you're both town this is an unfathomable mistake.

Unforgivable.



Both of who?

debears and OO.

I've suspected them both but that was a townish act from debears and OO is fearless (or seemingly) in the face of it.

If they're both town I'm officially playing for scum. :/


Look at his reasoning for voting me. How is that town oriented thought process from him at all?

Cuz it isn't. At all.
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 06 2013 04:38 GMT
#3211
Is it just me or did Axle's language change over the last posts? He seems much less clear atm =/ A push on OO is desirable at the moment, but I just don't get his case. Literally, I don't understand it fully.

In any case, I'll discuss OO and DB now. Coming soonish.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 04:42 GMT
#3212
Well the town hasn't hit any mafia with KP yet so why stop the nonsense now, right? I'm a public (must announce in thread) day Vig with a 1 day delay and I have not shot anyone because, as you've seen, its typically more likely to hit town than anything. I asked rayn specifically today who he thought was mafia because I trust he is the town Pokemon master opposing a scum Pokemon master and he has been vocal about trying to settle things in the thread to no avail.

I will say this much: I'd rather not have to shoot debears given that it's a lynch between him and myself but at this point he's the one I'm most confident to be scum in this thread today. So he will die one way or another. That is why I'm confident in the face of this, VE. He has assured mutual destruction at worst, and his lynch at best and I hope a 1 for 1 trade with scum is going to help us win.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 04:47 GMT
#3213
On September 06 2013 13:42 ObviousOne wrote:
Well the town hasn't hit any mafia with KP yet so why stop the nonsense now, right? I'm a public (must announce in thread) day Vig with a 1 day delay and I have not shot anyone because, as you've seen, its typically more likely to hit town than anything. I asked rayn specifically today who he thought was mafia because I trust he is the town Pokemon master opposing a scum Pokemon master and he has been vocal about trying to settle things in the thread to no avail.

I will say this much: I'd rather not have to shoot debears given that it's a lynch between him and myself but at this point he's the one I'm most confident to be scum in this thread today. So he will die one way or another. That is why I'm confident in the face of this, VE. He has assured mutual destruction at worst, and his lynch at best and I hope a 1 for 1 trade with scum is going to help us win.


crumbs?
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 04:48 GMT
#3214
On September 06 2013 13:47 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 13:42 ObviousOne wrote:
Well the town hasn't hit any mafia with KP yet so why stop the nonsense now, right? I'm a public (must announce in thread) day Vig with a 1 day delay and I have not shot anyone because, as you've seen, its typically more likely to hit town than anything. I asked rayn specifically today who he thought was mafia because I trust he is the town Pokemon master opposing a scum Pokemon master and he has been vocal about trying to settle things in the thread to no avail.

I will say this much: I'd rather not have to shoot debears given that it's a lynch between him and myself but at this point he's the one I'm most confident to be scum in this thread today. So he will die one way or another. That is why I'm confident in the face of this, VE. He has assured mutual destruction at worst, and his lynch at best and I hope a 1 for 1 trade with scum is going to help us win.


crumbs?

Who crumbs day vig? You'll know when it happens. Plain as day.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 04:52 GMT
#3215
On September 06 2013 13:48 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 13:47 debears wrote:
On September 06 2013 13:42 ObviousOne wrote:
Well the town hasn't hit any mafia with KP yet so why stop the nonsense now, right? I'm a public (must announce in thread) day Vig with a 1 day delay and I have not shot anyone because, as you've seen, its typically more likely to hit town than anything. I asked rayn specifically today who he thought was mafia because I trust he is the town Pokemon master opposing a scum Pokemon master and he has been vocal about trying to settle things in the thread to no avail.

I will say this much: I'd rather not have to shoot debears given that it's a lynch between him and myself but at this point he's the one I'm most confident to be scum in this thread today. So he will die one way or another. That is why I'm confident in the face of this, VE. He has assured mutual destruction at worst, and his lynch at best and I hope a 1 for 1 trade with scum is going to help us win.


crumbs?

Who crumbs day vig? You'll know when it happens. Plain as day.


1)Well it's curious to me, that you, as a day vig would try to get me lynched when you don't have any info/evidence that would indicate me as scum.

On September 06 2013 10:28 ObviousOne wrote:
Is debears really playing the game while being more than half the game behind in reading the thread? What the fuck?!


On September 06 2013 10:38 ObviousOne wrote:
Voting debears, there's no way he should even be functional if he's not reading the thread without some kind of assistance.

##Vote: debears

Also I think he tried something like this shit back in Nomination Mafia and he was scum there.


Lynching someone for being only inactive is not town mindsest when there are no mafia lynched (to our knowledge).

2) Why have you not looked up the nomination game and shown proof before roleclaiming? If you had evidence on me I would be damned on the spot

3) Why did you roleclaim so early if you are so sure I am scum and if you have a good case?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 04:53 GMT
#3216
oh, and that you would try to get me lynched when you can just shoot me since you don't think I'm actually scum (or have any evidence of it)
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 04:56 GMT
#3217
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 04:58 GMT
#3218
On September 06 2013 13:53 debears wrote:
oh, and that you would try to get me lynched when you can just shoot me since you don't think I'm actually scum (or have any evidence of it)

Well, I decided today to vote for you, so today would be a good day to shoot, right?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 04:59 GMT
#3219
On September 06 2013 13:56 Risen wrote:
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce

"force us" lol

Anyone reading this shit? Lynch him tomorrow.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 04:59 GMT
#3220
Never obvious once, always obvious at least twice.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25962
Calm 5168
Light 170
Rush 161
Free 114
Barracks 104
910 91
Zeus 84
Mind 83
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
Hyun 33
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 26
soO 26
Rock 25
Sexy 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5647
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1162
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN778
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .161
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr81
QueenE74
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2499
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie183
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 36m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.