• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8801 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 159

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 243 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 00:49 GMT
#3161
OO i mean these guys:
VisceraEyes: Pretty much confirmed 3p. Scum is winning so he's probably playing with that in mind but he's claiming he's playing for a town win. Not a good lynch either way.

Alakaslam: Seriously guys. How the fuck did we not lynch him last night?!? This guy is scum. He started d1 with an anti-town item, which he used to screw with a town plan. He has done no scumhunting and his "final will" was a bunch of useless townreads.
debears: So much scum. He just doesn't care this game, and town debears cares. Like, a lot. He flipped 3p survivor in Desert and has 1000% effort in that compared to this. His martyr post is a cheap grab for towncred since no one is dumb enough to say yes to that plan, and debears knows it.
randombum: Scum. Lack of posting but not a lurker. His Risen vote close to lynch and interaction with me makes me more confident in this read.
MrZentor: Obviously I was wrong about the scumslip, geript flipped town. That said, the only reason I dropped my pressure on him was because of Cephiro's "I have my reasons to believe zentor is town" which I'm putting less and less weight behind. Reread my case on him please. Notice how little he does the moment the pressure on him is gone.

Oatsmaster: Just a very weak performance so far. He got mislynched in Desert for the same reason so I'm not THAT confident in this. The biggest red flag is his scumread on me, with the only explanation "that he's putting forth" being that I wanted someone lynched more than geript. He implied he had other reasons but he's never mentioned me again.

Shiaopi + WoS: They have townreads on eachother because they're masoned so I'm just putting them here together. I thought shiaopi was scum n1 but I expect if WoS is town he'd have him figured out by now. Just gotta wait for one of them to flip I guess?

HiroPro: townread on slam?? I really didn't like his lynch on d2 and just based on the people that were trying to get hiro lynched I want to keep him alive. Having a hard time getting a concrete read on the guy, though.

Austin: Probably closest to scumread out of my null read list. A "silent" vote on slam is suspect as fuck but then again it was on slam. Need an explanation out of him.

Cephiro: No idea anymore. His Oats tunnel accomplished nothing, nor did it look like he was TRYING to accomplish anything with it. His "Oats/vayne/rayn are scum!" suggests he's not really reading the thread, otherwise he wouldn't have a scumread on vayne, let alone rayn (pokemon.) I read him as town for most of d1/n1 but I'm second guessing myself. Good cop target. His last second vote switch is so weird to me, but explanation made sense. Also scum or delusional for claiming scum will shoot him tonight, if he gets shot I dunno what the fuck to think.

Risen: I wouldn't consider him a lurker. I liked his pushback against cheese n2. That said he's being nothing like GoT where his opening post had 6 scumreads in it. Who are his scumreads this game? I dunno. Look into this guy more.

Felkyr: His opening post was pretty bad, but after people prodded him he came in with some clear effort which is more likely town. His vote on hassy was weird, but I guess it's just a newbie mistake.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 00:49 GMT
#3162
Clarity what are your thoughts on Risen?
table for two on a tv tray
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 00:54 GMT
#3163
On September 06 2013 04:08 austinmcc wrote:
Like, that's a silly claim from Onegu if it's not truthful, although slam claims not to have visited kita. So I dunno why he just claims out of nowhere with a multi-person check if it isn't real.

If he saw those guys visit, and someone killed kita, then either scum DID frame someone, and alakaslam would make a solid target, or one of them delivered the kill. And even if alakaslam was framed, he's claimed to have visited ShiaoPi and rbed him out of the blue, and ShiaoPi claims the block.

You think slam is town, so you think....he rbed Shiao for a reason? Or ... Shiao is scum and alakaslam is lying for fun and Shiao confirms it even though now he knows he's lying and someone knows?


Yo Austin. (or anyone else that thinks about stuff.)
Note I am not sure these are questions to be answered in the thread, that is your decision.

I have question I don't understand. (note normally when I ask questions in some sense I do... this is just WTF.)

Ok. So I am up to about this post of yours in the thread.

[redacted]

I just remembered why i went to bed... and Cheesecake still has not responded in the other thread.

and i wont be sounding out thread sentiment for any reason he cares to offer?




Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 00:58 GMT
#3164
Oh shit, that Cephiro guy, I don't think I've opened his filter once. His name is almost Sephiroth, too. Not sure how that's relevant, but I can't un-see it and now neither can you. You're welcome.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 00:58 GMT
#3165
Axle...eh?
Fe fi fo fum.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 01:13 GMT
#3166
On September 05 2013 19:22 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 15:35 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm not seeing any improvement from Alak beyond appearing somewhat more literate. Explain why if you think he's NOT the right lynch for today.


Explain why if you think he is.



@OBVIOUS.

it may not be obvious but I still want an answer to this question...

NOTE you made that statement before the watcher kerfuffle.

So I want an answer from the information you had at that time....

##unvote: Alakslam

##vote: ObviousOne

yeah i am serious ...
yeah even if Alak flips red...(tomorrow) (bussing dead teammates is a thing)
yeah even if Alak flips town (jumping up and down on lynch baits a thing too)

I still want to know that as you "Tomorrow we're lynching Alakaslam because he's mafia. I coached this guy as town in his newbie games and I didn't tell him to play like this."

I'd like you to explain as you know his play so well why you think he is scum and not town.
As you coached, I assume you wont be making a because he is bad post...

You will be pointing out which bad plays he could not reasonably be expected to have done as town?



Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 01:15 GMT
#3167
On September 06 2013 09:58 austinmcc wrote:
Axle...eh?


I was actually writing that post wrote a whole bunch of questions and thinking in the redacted section... then realised I was sounding out the ground for Cheesecake.

Cheescake needs to explain himself in the other thread.

I then also realised your post had prompted me to think. I thought it might be good to flag that you ought stop too.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 01:19 GMT
#3168
On September 06 2013 10:15 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 09:58 austinmcc wrote:
Axle...eh?


I was actually writing that post wrote a whole bunch of questions and thinking in the redacted section... then realised I was sounding out the ground for Cheesecake.

Cheescake needs to explain himself in the other thread.

I then also realised your post had prompted me to think. I thought it might be good to flag that you ought stop too.
Yeah. There are a couple things simmering right now that need some explaining. I'm still interested in Hiro's read on alakaslam and debears returning to thread and engaging in a little more discussion than "nuff said," in addition to Cheesecake's response.
Fe fi fo fum.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 01:25 GMT
#3169
On September 06 2013 10:13 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 19:22 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 05 2013 15:35 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm not seeing any improvement from Alak beyond appearing somewhat more literate. Explain why if you think he's NOT the right lynch for today.


Explain why if you think he is.



@OBVIOUS.

it may not be obvious but I still want an answer to this question...

NOTE you made that statement before the watcher kerfuffle.

So I want an answer from the information you had at that time....

##unvote: Alakslam

##vote: ObviousOne

yeah i am serious ...
yeah even if Alak flips red...(tomorrow) (bussing dead teammates is a thing)
yeah even if Alak flips town (jumping up and down on lynch baits a thing too)

I still want to know that as you "Tomorrow we're lynching Alakaslam because he's mafia. I coached this guy as town in his newbie games and I didn't tell him to play like this."

I'd like you to explain as you know his play so well why you think he is scum and not town.
As you coached, I assume you wont be making a because he is bad post...

You will be pointing out which bad plays he could not reasonably be expected to have done as town?




Sure. I'll just summarize our interactions and the advice I gave him and why I believe he's mafia based on what I've taugh him.
1. Alakaslam wanted to fake claim a role to draw fire in one of his newbie games, because he believed he would be protecting someone who appeared to be claiming a power role. I specifically told him that confounding the town is not a pro-town move.
This game: randomizing items (messing with town plans)
This game: an exhaustive number of reaction videos
2. He wanted to point out the "PR slip" he perceived in the thread in that game in the thread (it wasn't but it's the intent that's important here) and was told that he shouldn't make it easier for mafia to spot power roles.
This game: counter-point is that he never pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either.
This game: counter-point is he threatened to fuck with town if BH was lynched but did nothing productive to divert it, either.
3. His spammy random style doesn't feel the same as it does in his previous games where I observed him as town.
This game: looks and feels MUCH more like spamming for the purpose of spamming.

Fact is, I'm amazed he has lived this long and I can't wait to see that I'm right with his flip.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 01:28 GMT
#3170
Is debears really playing the game while being more than half the game behind in reading the thread? What the fuck?!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 01:36 GMT
#3171
On September 05 2013 06:28 Cephiro wrote:
To gamble or to not gamble, that is the question.

Can you expand upon what this is about now?

Gambling can be a dangerous addiction and lead to misery in your life and the lives of those you care about. If you are addicted to gambling, seek help.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 01:37 GMT
#3172
...
table for two on a tv tray
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 01:38 GMT
#3173
Voting debears, there's no way he should even be functional if he's not reading the thread without some kind of assistance.

##Vote: debears

Also I think he tried something like this shit back in Nomination Mafia and he was scum there.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 01:43 GMT
#3174
On September 06 2013 10:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
...

Can't respond to an ellipsis. What is it?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 01:47 GMT
#3175
On September 06 2013 10:43 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 10:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
...

Can't respond to an ellipsis. What is it?

How can you talk with Cephiro?
table for two on a tv tray
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 01:53 GMT
#3176
On September 06 2013 10:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 10:43 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 10:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
...

Can't respond to an ellipsis. What is it?

How can you talk with Cephiro?

Oh. Bwahahahaha. Idk maybe he will come back? Totally spaced on that. Guess he was not quite Jenova material.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 02:00 GMT
#3177
On September 06 2013 10:25 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 10:13 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 05 2013 19:22 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 05 2013 15:35 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm not seeing any improvement from Alak beyond appearing somewhat more literate. Explain why if you think he's NOT the right lynch for today.


Explain why if you think he is.



@OBVIOUS.

it may not be obvious but I still want an answer to this question...

NOTE you made that statement before the watcher kerfuffle.

So I want an answer from the information you had at that time....

##unvote: Alakslam

##vote: ObviousOne

yeah i am serious ...
yeah even if Alak flips red...(tomorrow) (bussing dead teammates is a thing)
yeah even if Alak flips town (jumping up and down on lynch baits a thing too)

I still want to know that as you "Tomorrow we're lynching Alakaslam because he's mafia. I coached this guy as town in his newbie games and I didn't tell him to play like this."

I'd like you to explain as you know his play so well why you think he is scum and not town.
As you coached, I assume you wont be making a because he is bad post...

You will be pointing out which bad plays he could not reasonably be expected to have done as town?




Sure. I'll just summarize our interactions and the advice I gave him and why I believe he's mafia based on what I've taugh him.
1. Alakaslam wanted to fake claim a role to draw fire in one of his newbie games, because he believed he would be protecting someone who appeared to be claiming a power role. I specifically told him that confounding the town is not a pro-town move.
This game: randomizing items (messing with town plans)
This game: an exhaustive number of reaction videos
2. He wanted to point out the "PR slip" he perceived in the thread in that game in the thread (it wasn't but it's the intent that's important here) and was told that he shouldn't make it easier for mafia to spot power roles.
This game: counter-point is that he never pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either.
This game: counter-point is he threatened to fuck with town if BH was lynched but did nothing productive to divert it, either.
3. His spammy random style doesn't feel the same as it does in his previous games where I observed him as town.
This game: looks and feels MUCH more like spamming for the purpose of spamming.

Fact is, I'm amazed he has lived this long and I can't wait to see that I'm right with his flip.


Cool you 'taught' him... ( I expect by that you mean you explained it very clearly) BUT did he learn?
or did he continue to do stuff like that in other games? "confounding the town" (after you taught him?)



Re: 2. You taught him not to point out PR roles... but then don't mention that he did that....
based on your experience coaching him is it surprising to you that "he never pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either."
before the D1 post did you have an expectation that Alak in this game would be "pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either."
Does him subsequently not pointing out anything useful to town indicate to you he did not receive a town PM?

Re: 3
I am not sure about the feel issue, as that will just be a personal thing.
As i went so far out on limb clearly i had a different feel read.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 02:07 GMT
#3178
On September 06 2013 11:00 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 10:25 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 10:13 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 05 2013 19:22 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 05 2013 15:35 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm not seeing any improvement from Alak beyond appearing somewhat more literate. Explain why if you think he's NOT the right lynch for today.


Explain why if you think he is.



@OBVIOUS.

it may not be obvious but I still want an answer to this question...

NOTE you made that statement before the watcher kerfuffle.

So I want an answer from the information you had at that time....

##unvote: Alakslam

##vote: ObviousOne

yeah i am serious ...
yeah even if Alak flips red...(tomorrow) (bussing dead teammates is a thing)
yeah even if Alak flips town (jumping up and down on lynch baits a thing too)

I still want to know that as you "Tomorrow we're lynching Alakaslam because he's mafia. I coached this guy as town in his newbie games and I didn't tell him to play like this."

I'd like you to explain as you know his play so well why you think he is scum and not town.
As you coached, I assume you wont be making a because he is bad post...

You will be pointing out which bad plays he could not reasonably be expected to have done as town?




Sure. I'll just summarize our interactions and the advice I gave him and why I believe he's mafia based on what I've taugh him.
1. Alakaslam wanted to fake claim a role to draw fire in one of his newbie games, because he believed he would be protecting someone who appeared to be claiming a power role. I specifically told him that confounding the town is not a pro-town move.
This game: randomizing items (messing with town plans)
This game: an exhaustive number of reaction videos
2. He wanted to point out the "PR slip" he perceived in the thread in that game in the thread (it wasn't but it's the intent that's important here) and was told that he shouldn't make it easier for mafia to spot power roles.
This game: counter-point is that he never pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either.
This game: counter-point is he threatened to fuck with town if BH was lynched but did nothing productive to divert it, either.
3. His spammy random style doesn't feel the same as it does in his previous games where I observed him as town.
This game: looks and feels MUCH more like spamming for the purpose of spamming.

Fact is, I'm amazed he has lived this long and I can't wait to see that I'm right with his flip.


Cool you 'taught' him... ( I expect by that you mean you explained it very clearly) BUT did he learn?
or did he continue to do stuff like that in other games? "confounding the town" (after you taught him?)



Re: 2. You taught him not to point out PR roles... but then don't mention that he did that....
based on your experience coaching him is it surprising to you that "he never pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either."
before the D1 post did you have an expectation that Alak in this game would be "pointed out anything particularly USEFUL to town either."
Does him subsequently not pointing out anything useful to town indicate to you he did not receive a town PM?

Re: 3
I am not sure about the feel issue, as that will just be a personal thing.
As i went so far out on limb clearly i had a different feel read.

I'm having trouble understanding what you're asking specifically here in this post.
1: Did he learn? I think so, he asked about the kinds of things it was OK to do and I helped him through some of those decisions. I didn't see him make the mistakes related to what I discussed with him when I watched him as town. Can I prove that he learned? Ha. Tell me how one goes about that.
2: He knew well enough to notice things that indicate powers and that means he was relatively observant as town. So what did he notice in this game that you think would make him town?
3: I read two entire games he played in and this one is way off the chart on randomness. I'm seeing it as trying to play scum like he plays town and overcompensating to the max. Subjective and my view.

Does that help?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 02:18 GMT
#3179
On September 06 2013 10:38 ObviousOne wrote:
Voting debears, there's no way he should even be functional if he's not reading the thread without some kind of assistance.

##Vote: debears

Also I think he tried something like this shit back in Nomination Mafia and he was scum there.


##Nirvana Stirke: ObviousOne

This guys is the scum. Lynching for "functionality" and not scum
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 02:20 GMT
#3180
On September 06 2013 11:18 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 10:38 ObviousOne wrote:
Voting debears, there's no way he should even be functional if he's not reading the thread without some kind of assistance.

##Vote: debears

Also I think he tried something like this shit back in Nomination Mafia and he was scum there.


##Nirvana Stirke: ObviousOne

This guys is the scum. Lynching for "functionality" and not scum

Thanks, I don't even have to move my vote.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 467
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5165
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2062
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo583
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0157
Khaldor150
RotterdaM123
Trikslyr123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
BRAT_OK 38
ZombieGrub26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix6
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV20
League of Legends
• Nemesis2139
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
• imaqtpie654
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.