• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8688 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 158

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 243 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 22:13 GMT
#3141
Also Risen is town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 22:25 GMT
#3142
So, guys, listen to me now please:
When my pokemons die, it gives mafia a one time ability depending on the pokemon that dies. [u]Pikachu gave one time mason ability. So, everyone who have been masoned on N1 start or D2 start please claim.[/b]

This is why i did not want the other guy to fight with me in case he is town. He would most likely have a same kinda role. But no, he continued attacking me. Therefore he is scum. In case you rolecop any pokemon master who is not Red (me) , we lynch them asap.

Thank you. I'll do my best to hunt down and kill this fucker scum!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 22:35 GMT
#3143
EBWOP: Or N2 or D3 start ofc.
table for two on a tv tray
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 05 2013 22:36 GMT
#3144
On September 06 2013 06:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 09:17 GreYMisT wrote:
VayneAuthority, The Cocoon of Destiny, has died!

+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2! You are the Cocoon of Destiny. You entered the cocoon engine years ago to gain unimaginable power, but since then your mind has been warped away from its true purpose of helping others. Currently, your psychic energies allow you to manipulate your immediate timeline. You have the following abilties:

(+1 Fate): You accelerate past things that will affect you through time. You will block an action that targets you. This ability will prioritize KP, followed by action/alignment checks, followed by everything else.

(-2 Fate): Target player goes back 1 cycle to their current status at that time, performing whatever action they would do that night. You may not target the same player twice in a row.

(+3 Fate): Once per game, you may target a player by typing in the thread ##But the future refused to change: Player Name Target player will stay in thread for day or night after death and not flip until then (thread is notified of death). That player may not vote or action.

You win the game when you are alive at its conclusion.

”Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. If you say one more time than I am a "great player," I am going to snap, I swear. Seriously, I am not a great player; I just played in several old games, back when Day posts often had clues and the idea of inactivity modkills hadn't even been dreamed up yet. Just because I am old doesn't make me "great," believe me. So, please don't call me that. Thank you”
-Dreamflower




You said the third party in Black Mesa claimed his role - was it Vayne?


No. Sorry if I worded that poorly. The 3p claimed to know ShiaoPis role name and today he referred to me by my role name so I believe him. And he's still alive so couldn't be Vayne
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 05 2013 22:37 GMT
#3145
On September 06 2013 07:07 Risen wrote:
lol, this game. Two threads, one secret thread, anything else I'm missing. It honestly just isn't fun trying to keep track of everything, beyond the fact of how is someone supposed to scum hunt with such limited information. I say delkyr is scum because he's scummy as shit, he's cleared as green by a secret individual who didn't claim multicheck cop for fear of mafia retaliation in spite of being anonymous... what? Meanwhile Shiao has been given a hall pass.

Lynch fenyr, expose the bullshit in BM, move on.


Why do people think you're scum when you tell the truth ffs (it's Felkyr btw)? Risen, could you at least give valid reasons, which can help me ascertain to you that I'm town or help me being less scummy in the future?

Oh wait, that's not what you do. You just throw in short random stuff throughout the game and believe that that is valid contribution.

On September 05 2013 02:38 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 02:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:23 Risen wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
I agree with dont lynch WoS. I like talking to him in the QT :O


Details?

You've hardly posted anything in the thread.

posted quite a lot in the qt, both of us. I am having a pretty solid townread on him now.
Discussed reads a bit and agreed that OO, rayn, austin look like pretty good persons to lynch.
We are disagreeing on Risen and kind of torn on Hiro.

Kind of difficult to paraphrase everything in it


Agree fully on OO. Risen good lynch, rayn decent.

But we lynch Alakaslam tomorrow if Hassy flips green. If scum lynch austin.


I guess I just don't understand this tunnel, or how you could continue it after watching the other two attempts at it. Then again, you were the first one to start try and start it up.


You haven't done anything that I can remember or have been useful in anyway. You're a policy lynch along with others that haven't done garbs.


And why have I been chosen amongst these "others" that haven't done garb? I've certainly been around more, and I like to think I've contributed a nice amount.

I haven't made giant posts, but I've been here pointing out scummy things. People just haven't really responded to me. You haven't responded to me. You just trumpet that because I don't have X number of posts or something I'm scum.

A policy lynch for d3? Really? I always seem to come back to bad or scum arguments. Why don't you actually scum hunt? Is it because you're scum and can't? Town players build a case or point out scummy things in other people's play.


Really, read his filter. There is nothing in there. Nowhere is there any real explanation for his votes. No real cases. The only thing I could like is his pressure on CC. But what did that accomplish? CC's counterpressure is actually more impressive... What Risen has done this game is not towny AT ALL.

It's easy to target the one who is attacking you. But in this case, I think that the fact that he targets me clarifies how scummy he is. He is certainly on my scum list.


My views on other players will follow. Probably later this evening or tomorrow.

Some townreads (on who I will not elaborate further unless requested): Clarity, rayn, Axle
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 05 2013 22:39 GMT
#3146
On September 06 2013 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also Risen is town.


Are you certain of this? =(
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 22:49 GMT
#3147
yes.
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 05 2013 23:52 GMT
#3148
Felkyr, why is risen's short stuff worse than anyone else's short stuff? Is the only thing that pulls him out of the herd the fact that he's attacking you?
Fe fi fo fum.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 05 2013 23:58 GMT
#3149
On September 06 2013 07:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yes.

Tell me where to look. I'm confused as hell right now. I trust you the most out of anyone this game. Slam just got pulled out from under me. I figured I would look at Risen but you're firmly town on him. Hiro is giving me shit in the other thread which is actually kind of hilarious.

What are your thoughts on debears? He's charging me 500 for another paint picture and I don't have that many e-sports dollar sitting around. VE pointed out the 'nuff said' earlier but seemed to let it go rather quickly, and my concern is that he might be choosing to align himself with Mafia who have had no flips to this point. Was he actually satisfied with debears response or was he just trying to figure out who is mafia so he can intentionally avoid lynching them? VE gently touching on it and letting it go (saying something about enough to get a read on him) is simmering in my mind right now.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 23:59 GMT
#3150
On September 06 2013 08:58 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 07:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yes.

Tell me where to look. I'm confused as hell right now. I trust you the most out of anyone this game. Slam just got pulled out from under me. I figured I would look at Risen but you're firmly town on him. Hiro is giving me shit in the other thread which is actually kind of hilarious.

What are your thoughts on debears? He's charging me 500 for another paint picture and I don't have that many e-sports dollar sitting around. VE pointed out the 'nuff said' earlier but seemed to let it go rather quickly, and my concern is that he might be choosing to align himself with Mafia who have had no flips to this point. Was he actually satisfied with debears response or was he just trying to figure out who is mafia so he can intentionally avoid lynching them? VE gently touching on it and letting it go (saying something about enough to get a read on him) is simmering in my mind right now.

I think debears is scum.
Why are you so eager to trust me at this point?
table for two on a tv tray
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 00:11 GMT
#3151
On September 06 2013 08:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 08:58 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 06 2013 07:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yes.

Tell me where to look. I'm confused as hell right now. I trust you the most out of anyone this game. Slam just got pulled out from under me. I figured I would look at Risen but you're firmly town on him. Hiro is giving me shit in the other thread which is actually kind of hilarious.

What are your thoughts on debears? He's charging me 500 for another paint picture and I don't have that many e-sports dollar sitting around. VE pointed out the 'nuff said' earlier but seemed to let it go rather quickly, and my concern is that he might be choosing to align himself with Mafia who have had no flips to this point. Was he actually satisfied with debears response or was he just trying to figure out who is mafia so he can intentionally avoid lynching them? VE gently touching on it and letting it go (saying something about enough to get a read on him) is simmering in my mind right now.

I think debears is scum.
Why are you so eager to trust me at this point?

You say that kind of oddly. Eager to trust you in the manner that you are so painfully town that I feel comfortable looking at lynch candidates you approve of. We're at half the day gone and only what, a couple of votes are up now? No clear direction and we need it or there's going to be a chance of no lynch. Unless that's something we are even considering?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 00:13 GMT
#3152
Well at this point i want to lynch debears. Who are your candidates?
Have you been listening to Clarity?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 00:13 GMT
#3153
also OO, if you are the pokemondude, claim right now :D
table for two on a tv tray
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 00:16 GMT
#3154
On September 06 2013 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
also OO, if you are the pokemondude, claim right now :D

I am not the pokemon dude. If I was, I would ask to trade cards and shit [that's probably not a thing, I'm guessing].
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 00:24 GMT
#3155
I'm also thinking debears is scum. Sorry that wasn't made clear.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 00:26 GMT
#3156
Wave was masoned on N1 or D2 or something by Shiao wasn't he? No one else has claimed to be masoned that I'm aware of...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 00:43 GMT
#3157
ShiaoPi was roleblocked, and Slam flip should give us more on that matter.
If he flips non-roleblocker i am all in killing ShiaoPi.
table for two on a tv tray
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 00:45 GMT
#3158
On September 06 2013 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well at this point i want to lynch debears. Who are your candidates?
Have you been listening to Clarity?

Your thinking matching up with the last will post, then?

I'll take a look at the fuck knows list from clarity, onegu [snb is dead]

Onegu's involvement with BM I've been trying to avoid because it's a whole vector of unknowns in that direction. I'm assuming he's got more participation than what we see in the thread based on being in that QT. He's been sharing the goings-on relatively openly, and it appears he's linked up with someone [Stutters] to make his power useful, so that's good. This is kind of, maybe, a little bit, worrisome: his voting seems to be based on reactions that are specific to him -- related to the BM group, as in stuff that we can't see -- and sort of disjointed from the thread since the geript/shiao lynch.
On September 03 2013 17:01 Onegu wrote:
-snip other stuff-
Me and stutters set up we would use our night abilities so that he would end up in between me and you with you on top of him. He has a ability that affects people above him, he didnt say what it was and I didnt ask, I trust stutters is town. At the end of the night our area of the playerlist got flipped upsidedown so what stutters was going to do didnt happen to you. Only people in BM would have know something was going to happen to you. So when it got switched so nothing happened to you I believe there is scum in BM chat and saved his scummate from what was going to happen to you.

Gotta look at stutters to see if I agree with his assessment. And yep, I agree. Town and town. Quite possibly their roles are meant to work together and their involvement in BM is intentional to promote that synergy. So that's cool.

Gonna make some more coffee and review debears.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 00:47 GMT
#3159
Geript / hassy, typo
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 00:48 GMT
#3160
Stutters is almost almost almost almost certainly town.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25765
Calm 4884
Light 172
Barracks 105
Free 100
910 98
Zeus 82
Mind 79
Trap 43
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Aegong 25
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 23
Sexy 15
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5692
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1567
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN685
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .165
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr84
QueenE71
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2557
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie260
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 34m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.