On September 06 2013 04:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
why
why
Dem roles they don't xist
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
On September 06 2013 04:24 raynpelikoneet wrote: why Dem roles they don't xist | ||
|
Stutters695
2610 Posts
Also, why did you choose me to add n1 knowing how transparently I play as town and my general lack of missing crumbs/low activity level. There was no way I would have caught on to the bunny thing without an in thread interaction and I feel like you would have realized that. And just so it's out there and you understand this, sorry if this messes up your plan but I'm not going to be shooting just off of your suggestion unless I believe that kill benefits town. So hopefully your wincon can | ||
|
Stutters695
2610 Posts
| ||
|
ShiaoPi
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
On September 06 2013 04:22 Alakaslam wrote: Wow guys open your minds. Maybe ShiaoPi would be dead if I didn't rb him wow I have quite the hard time believing that | ||
|
Risen
United States7927 Posts
| ||
|
ShiaoPi
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
| ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
On September 06 2013 04:30 ShiaoPi wrote: Show nested quote + On September 06 2013 04:22 Alakaslam wrote: Wow guys open your minds. Maybe ShiaoPi would be dead if I didn't rb him wow I have quite the hard time believing that That's fine. Like I say dem roles don't xist. Adios... 4 nao | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
Also 5 KP? wtf? | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
Makes no sense. | ||
|
austinmcc
United States6737 Posts
On September 06 2013 04:30 Stutters695 wrote: Earlier than I'd like, but that's alright. @Austin: sorry if you didn't want to be revealed but this seemed best for towns wincon. Question though: why did you want to shoot Slam yesterday? Also, why did you choose me to add n1 knowing how transparently I play as town and my general lack of missing crumbs/low activity level. There was no way I would have caught on to the bunny thing without an in thread interaction and I feel like you would have realized that. And just so it's out there and you understand this, sorry if this messes up your plan but I'm not going to be shooting just off of your suggestion unless I believe that kill benefits town. So hopefully your wincon can Shot slam because of a couple reasons, but mainly because of the way the lynch worked out. I caught up on D2 happenings, didn't love slam's D6 usage claim --> hey guys I'll post more sensibly --> ______ routine, but especially because out of all the players he gives us the most information. We know geript and hassy's flips, if we know alakaslam then we can analyze the votes more fully. If all three are town, the votes look a lot different than when one of the 3 options was scum (And didn't end up getting lynched). As far as choosing you to add, I don't often read you correctly, or am always worried that this is the game that you roll scum and have low activity. The full reason is tied into that. We can talk later about the targeting bit. Other dude(s), I need you to shoot given targets. There are reasons. | ||
|
Stutters695
2610 Posts
| ||
|
Stutters695
2610 Posts
| ||
|
austinmcc
United States6737 Posts
On September 06 2013 04:50 Stutters695 wrote: There's a lot of stuff I either don't believe or don't think I have full information on this game. The bell was on that list.So you knew about the bell but wanted to shoot him Didn't know for sure it existed, didn't know whether it was activated or passive, and...I can try to shoot him at night but that's it. | ||
|
GreYMisT
United States6736 Posts
With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch! | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
##Vote: debears | ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
| ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
| ||
|
Stutters695
2610 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On September 06 2013 05:19 Coagulation wrote: Can someone explain to me why we are lynching during the night? double lynch ? Isn't it day phase? :D | ||
|
Crossfire99
United States1529 Posts
Austinmcc (1): debears ObviousOne (1): ShiaoPi Coagulation (0): The lynch will happen in at Saturday, Sep 07 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required. Alakaslam is being modkilled and will flip with the night post. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Light Barracks Free 910 Zeus Mind Trap soO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2015 FrodaN685 B2W.Neo582 Beastyqt567 mouzStarbuck280 crisheroes276 Livibee186 Hui .165 C9.Mang0133 RotterdaM121 KnowMe95 Trikslyr84 QueenE71 edward25 BRAT_OK MindelVK7
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|