• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8901 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 155

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 243 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 18:17 GMT
#3081
Okay what the fuck is this. Either:
1) The watcher is lying.
2) ShiaoPi got blocked by someone else than Slam by mafia.
3) All of Slam, ShiaoPi, Felkyr are scum.

I'm leaning on 2.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 18:18 GMT
#3082
The other thread please, read this as well!
Did anyone get masoned by someone? If you did, please claim!
table for two on a tv tray
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 05 2013 18:25 GMT
#3083
First, why I kept my vote on Hassy, because people find it scummy:
1) After it was pointed out to me that the geript -1 vote was already in place, I realized Hassy could be lynched (I first thought it would not happen at all).
2) Yes, I had my doubts on Hassy, likewise on geript. But I know I'm not good at reading people, and some people I assume very townie voted on Hassy, so I did not think it would be bad to stay on him.
3) I really thought Slam was gone get lynched. I did not want to change my vote in the very end, because I thought that that would not be appreciated.

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 04 2013 01:50 strongandbig wrote:
um so ve wasn't master yi?

anyway i read a bunch of hassy's old games. he's like never been scum so i'm having trouble finding a pattern.

i really don't like his filter. there's zero discussion of who might be scum except for an ill-reasoned shoutout at wos (srsly, as far as I can tell his only read is based off of confusing who said what between wos and va?)

and the "oh my action didn't go through" excuse is pretty much the only thing scum could say if they feel caught... but it could also be true...

okay so conclusion: scummy filter + night action suspicion = i'm going to keep my vote on hassy.

i think our other lynch should be alakaslam. i would also support a shiaopi lynch or a geript lynch, since geript is still refusing to play the game.


On September 04 2013 06:26 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2013 05:42 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 04 2013 00:59 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2013 00:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 04 2013 00:27 kitaman27 wrote:
From a game design standpoint, it does make sense to provide the mafia with a tool to disrupt the passing of items that are claimed openly in the thread.

Does it make sense there is not a tool regarding that for mafia?

The question is. Is it more likely that "The D6" starts in scumhands or that scum has powerful roles to find+steal items. I am not hearing too many people complaining about their items and Alakaslam his shitty use of the D6.

But Alakaslam his entire Day 2 is around defending himself for using that item. I think he is scum and knew he had to do that after using his item, and he was prepared to do so. A smart townie would defend himself but would also scumhunt.

If I would be a silly scummer, I would use the item, and then think for the entire night on how I should defend myself, when it is day and I get flak I start defending myself.

If I was a townie I would be looking for scum after my town buddy Blazinghand died to avenge him. I would try to nail geript to the cross, make sure he gets lynched. I would NOT use a silly item as retribution to teach everybody a lesson and ignore the scummer that killed my buddy. The only time he mentioned geript is scum is to defend himself against me because I accused Alakaslam that he knows that geript is town...

tldr: Lynch Alakaslam. He is scum.



Ok Koshi I believe you about the item, if >>>you<<< ever do something that daft I will lynch you with fire.

Now back to the question of what Alak would do as town or scum...

doesnt your argument need to be about whether Alak would do that? Or are you claiming you skill and playstyle is comparable to Alak?

If you want to lynch him you need reasons to lynch him not reasons to lynch you if you did what he did...


AxleGreaser, the only reason why you are not voting Alakaslam because he said sorry for trowing a hissyfitty. You keep saying that he did this as "bad town". Give me in percentages how you see Alakaslam:
Scum: ...%
Bad town: ...%
Useful town: ...%

Then give me the same percentages of 2 better candidates and I will sheep you? Which means I am sheeping Clarity because you aren't giving any reasons why people are scum. Read your fucking page 5 and tell me why you are defending Alakaslam like this? Yeah, better make that Bad town % really fucking high.


Bad town: ...110%
Useful town: ...-lots%
Scum ... Lots-10.

Koshi: you aren't giving any reasons why people are scum.

Err... I thought I had hammered on geript (with reasons) about as hard as was reasonable without just being ridiculous.

The hassy situation largely speaks for itself.
he has claimed failed medic action on day post it kind of meh explained.
he has after being caught with claimed action thats shown not to be true found out the ooops the action was never really communicated.

I dont buy the story.

I do buy the story that Alak did stuff(shuffle items) that was not due to rational town motivation and not due to rational scum motivation but just was Alak being Alak.

Is Alak an any day of the week policy lynch... yep sure thing. I will lynch him any day we have nothing better to do.



Now, we really have to lynch Slam today. If we add the kita stuff, I don't see reason not to.

I should have some more time today and tomorrow, though I'm not entirely sure. I'll try to be more active later. I'm sorry I'm not as active as I should be.

Axle, can we do your plan today? If we lynch Slam, there might be enough votes to do that safely, no?

On September 06 2013 00:38 Stutters695 wrote:
Also can't remember if I mentioned this after the flip last night due to alcohol but the cop isn't one shot and got a green on Felkyr


Yay, I am quite happy about this =D

##Vote: Alakaslam
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 18:29 GMT
#3084
Felkyr if you are town you should stop apologizing.
Do you have other scumreads than Slam?
What do you think of Risen's statement that both of Slam/Mr.CC are scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 05 2013 18:36 GMT
#3085
Ok, I will, I'm sorry =P

I don't have much time now, I'll get back on those scumreads later. God knows I suck at those though. In any case, I think there must be several scum among the not very active players, which are listed several times. To make the bridge to your last question, Risen might very well be scum. CC has never been on my scumlist, and I never really looked into him. Like is said before, two scum on kita seems weird. But that Shaio is actually blocked is weird too, unless another scum blocked Shaio and Slam uses that to try to get away. That both are scum is of course possible, but it seems unlikely to me. But again, I'll try to read filters later and give a decent response.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 18:37 GMT
#3086
On September 06 2013 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Felkyr if you are town you should stop apologizing.
Do you have other scumreads than Slam?
What do you think of Risen's statement that both of Slam/Mr.CC are scum?


Why is that out of the realm of possibility? Why are you so incredulous to the idea?

Also, holy scum batman. Felkyr should be the first lynch if slam flips red.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 18:39 GMT
#3087
On September 06 2013 03:37 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Felkyr if you are town you should stop apologizing.
Do you have other scumreads than Slam?
What do you think of Risen's statement that both of Slam/Mr.CC are scum?


Why is that out of the realm of possibility? Why are you so incredulous to the idea?

Also, holy scum batman. Felkyr should be the first lynch if slam flips red.

Why should we lynch Felkyr then?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 18:45 GMT
#3088
HiroPro: Are you saying Alakaslam could have been framed into visiting Kita? Is that a sort of role that has been ever in any game?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 18:46 GMT
#3089
Also Hiro, does Slam look more town to you than CC?
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 18:58 GMT
#3090
On September 06 2013 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 03:37 Risen wrote:
On September 06 2013 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Felkyr if you are town you should stop apologizing.
Do you have other scumreads than Slam?
What do you think of Risen's statement that both of Slam/Mr.CC are scum?


Why is that out of the realm of possibility? Why are you so incredulous to the idea?

Also, holy scum batman. Felkyr should be the first lynch if slam flips red.

Why should we lynch Felkyr then?

That's not thinking a town player uses. Go back and look at who felkyr said he wanted to lynch and who he voted. Now look at his explanation. That's not explanatory at all. That's scum doing the best he can given how grim the situation is for him.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 18:59 GMT
#3091
And hiro with that setup speculation. Scum.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 19:01 GMT
#3092
On September 06 2013 03:58 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 06 2013 03:37 Risen wrote:
On September 06 2013 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Felkyr if you are town you should stop apologizing.
Do you have other scumreads than Slam?
What do you think of Risen's statement that both of Slam/Mr.CC are scum?


Why is that out of the realm of possibility? Why are you so incredulous to the idea?

Also, holy scum batman. Felkyr should be the first lynch if slam flips red.

Why should we lynch Felkyr then?

That's not thinking a town player uses. Go back and look at who felkyr said he wanted to lynch and who he voted. Now look at his explanation. That's not explanatory at all. That's scum doing the best he can given how grim the situation is for him.

Why don't you want to lynch ShiaoPi then?
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 05 2013 19:05 GMT
#3093
#vote: Alakaslam

Hiro, why does town slam roleblock ShiaoPi? Or, if you think he didn't, why did ShiaoPi get roleblocked and slam claim to have been the blocker?

Also yes, stutters, I'm the leader of the cell. If you look at the story I wrote about the talking bunny closely, you should see confirmation of that. To anyone else who may or may not be in the cell right now, please don't say anything.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 05 2013 19:08 GMT
#3094
Like, that's a silly claim from Onegu if it's not truthful, although slam claims not to have visited kita. So I dunno why he just claims out of nowhere with a multi-person check if it isn't real.

If he saw those guys visit, and someone killed kita, then either scum DID frame someone, and alakaslam would make a solid target, or one of them delivered the kill. And even if alakaslam was framed, he's claimed to have visited ShiaoPi and rbed him out of the blue, and ShiaoPi claims the block.

You think slam is town, so you think....he rbed Shiao for a reason? Or ... Shiao is scum and alakaslam is lying for fun and Shiao confirms it even though now he knows he's lying and someone knows?
Fe fi fo fum.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 05 2013 19:09 GMT
#3095
@slam: why the fuck did you block me anyway?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 05 2013 19:09 GMT
#3096
ebwop: if you are indeed the blocker
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 19:22 GMT
#3097
Wow guys open your minds.

Maybe ShiaoPi would be dead if I didn't rb him wow
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 19:24 GMT
#3098
why
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 05 2013 19:25 GMT
#3099
Hiro,

On September 03 2013 11:02 HiroPro wrote:
vayne, from what I can gather from alakaslam, the guy has been worshiping Blazinghand as a god for his entire mafia existence. It's entirely possible that he just threw a fit as town when his idol got killed.
On September 04 2013 10:01 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:52 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:51 HiroPro wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:42 Cephiro wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:35 Cephiro wrote:
What are you trying to point out? That the moderator had the count wrong by mistake? Exactly the same persons are on Hassybaby in those quotes, and the latter one is correct, where geript is worth -1?


Explain to me the reasoning behind the last second switch?
Working from the assumption that you didn't know that your switch wouldn't matter.

And no, the first votecount has 9 people. +8 - X = 7, X = 1 Second votecount has 9 people. +8 -X = 8, X = 0
It's because something changed the fate, read geripts role pm.


The switch was 6 minutes before the end..

I switched because Hassy was the last option out of those three to die for me, and due to geript's last contributions I really started doubting myself and thought he might be town after all.

In that case, isn't changing my vote from geript to Alakaslam the most logical choice?


Ugh, maybe. But realize that geript flipped town and I still believe slam is scum. Look at how hard it is to get him lynched.
I've had a townread on you despite the oats tunnel, and maybe partly because of it, but this voteswitch I'm trying to wrap my head around.

please clarity for the love of god, let go of your idealism. the majority of town players do not play well, this is a fact. you may think that his play is anti-town and bad, but it's very unlikely that alakaslam is mafia. you need to trust me on this.


What??

why is it so hard for you to accept the fact that he worships Blazinghand and would do anything in anger if that guy got lynched consider that carefully, just allow for the possibility of him being town, and read his posts. you'll come to the same conclusion I did.
You still stand by this stuff? Is this why slam is town?
Fe fi fo fum.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 19:28 GMT
#3100
On September 06 2013 04:09 ShiaoPi wrote:
@slam: why the fuck did you block me anyway?

Dude I have been trying to send that post for the last 15 minutes

This why I am going I cut down on mafia for three months after this, work has really bad and really erratic data. Out in middle of nowhere yet in coachella valley seriously sprint

I am going so insane, if its not "safari got no server" it's TL: "wrong input!"
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0160
Khaldor150
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.