• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8679 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 243 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 05 2013 12:48 GMT
#3041
Alright well how about you stop posting, get caught up, and then post some actual reads? This is the only game you're currently in, yes?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 05 2013 12:49 GMT
#3042
I dunno how you manage to respond to me thinking you're scum but miss posts by your scumread that are way fucking out there.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 05 2013 12:55 GMT
#3043
On September 05 2013 21:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Alright well how about you stop posting, get caught up, and then post some actual reads? This is the only game you're currently in, yes?


I won't be able to catch up 80 pages on filter by the time lynch happens.

Btw, how is that a wild goose chase? I have all my games in my profile (except for 1 sk game I believe).

How is asking you to look at my filter length, in any way, extensive research (ie a "wild goose chase")? It's not like I'm asking you to read my games. Especially when I keep seeing you say "debears is scummy".

Either you are being very lazy for someone with the posting amount to be a town leader, or you aren't town.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 05 2013 13:02 GMT
#3044
Guessing no one wants to fess up.

Onegu claimed to have watched Kita last night and found that SnB, Ala, and Mr.CC all visited him. Food for thought.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 05 2013 13:04 GMT
#3045
On September 05 2013 21:55 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 21:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Alright well how about you stop posting, get caught up, and then post some actual reads? This is the only game you're currently in, yes?


I won't be able to catch up 80 pages on filter by the time lynch happens.

Btw, how is that a wild goose chase? I have all my games in my profile (except for 1 sk game I believe).

How is asking you to look at my filter length, in any way, extensive research (ie a "wild goose chase")? It's not like I'm asking you to read my games. Especially when I keep seeing you say "debears is scummy".

Either you are being very lazy for someone with the posting amount to be a town leader, or you aren't town.


If you are town why do you want me to look at your previous games, instead of just explaining why your meta makes you town.
In fact, the only way I ever brought meta up in regards to you is that when you are town you care a lot. You flipped a survivor role in desert and you were scumhunting really hard. You're not doing that this game. Austin could be scum but you're not trying to convince anyone, you just drop a vote and pretend it's self explanatory, which it is not.

But okay fine, you say you don't have time to catch all the way up, read the last 5 pages and let me know if your read on austin changes or not.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 05 2013 13:06 GMT
#3046
Calling me lazy this game is just an insult btw, I've put more time in this game than I care to admit.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 05 2013 13:15 GMT
#3047
On September 05 2013 22:06 Clarity_nl wrote:
Calling me lazy this game is just an insult btw, I've put more time in this game than I care to admit.


Then why wouldn't you quickly look up my posting habits in all my other games if you think I'm scummy. Why do you think I'm asking you to? For shits and giggles? It helps me get a read on you.

I already know the answer, but I want to see your answer.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 13:20 GMT
#3048
So Alakaslam or Mr.CC is scum. Interesting.
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 05 2013 13:24 GMT
#3049
Because I do not understand why you, as town, would waste my time by looking into your previous games, especially since it doesn't debunk anything I've said, see my previous post. My only use of meta is that you care a ton as town (or last game which you basically played as if you were town). Getting kinda tired of this soft pushing debears, and you still haven't commented on austin.

I've seen you play as both alignments debears, I'm aware you put effort in as scum as well. But you could easily just say THAT instead of making me go on a "wild goose hunt".

Anyway with this new info from stutters/onegu we're lynching slam today. So read up on slam, read up on austin, give us READS.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 05 2013 13:42 GMT
#3050
On September 05 2013 22:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because I do not understand why you, as town, would waste my time by looking into your previous games, especially since it doesn't debunk anything I've said, see my previous post. My only use of meta is that you care a ton as town (or last game which you basically played as if you were town). Getting kinda tired of this soft pushing debears, and you still haven't commented on austin.

I've seen you play as both alignments debears, I'm aware you put effort in as scum as well. But you could easily just say THAT instead of making me go on a "wild goose hunt".

Anyway with this new info from stutters/onegu we're lynching slam today. So read up on slam, read up on austin, give us READS.


I care a ton as either alignment. You know that. The fact that you are saying me not posting alot is alignment related is absolute bullshit, especially considering the circumstances. It's not reasonable, and there are other things about you that haven't been answered, which by the next couple of lynches, will reveal your alignment.

YOu said the last 5 pages had the austin thing, when it was the last 7 when he claimed. You are being entirely unreasonable if you are town.

When have I "soft pushed". In fact, when have I even pushed someone this game?

There's no reason to read up on slam. His posting is all over the place, I just finished playing a game with him, and his posting looked scum city as town. For him, you just have to look at votes.

Why are you not considering Mr. CC for lynch? and Why is SnB not mentioned by stutters as possible scum?

debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 05 2013 13:43 GMT
#3051
ebwop why is Snb not mentioned by raynp?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 13:48 GMT
#3052
Because he is dead.. duh..
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 05 2013 13:51 GMT
#3053
On September 05 2013 22:42 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 22:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because I do not understand why you, as town, would waste my time by looking into your previous games, especially since it doesn't debunk anything I've said, see my previous post. My only use of meta is that you care a ton as town (or last game which you basically played as if you were town). Getting kinda tired of this soft pushing debears, and you still haven't commented on austin.

I've seen you play as both alignments debears, I'm aware you put effort in as scum as well. But you could easily just say THAT instead of making me go on a "wild goose hunt".

Anyway with this new info from stutters/onegu we're lynching slam today. So read up on slam, read up on austin, give us READS.


I care a ton as either alignment. You know that. The fact that you are saying me not posting alot is alignment related is absolute bullshit, especially considering the circumstances. It's not reasonable, and there are other things about you that haven't been answered, which by the next couple of lynches, will reveal your alignment.

YOu said the last 5 pages had the austin thing, when it was the last 7 when he claimed. You are being entirely unreasonable if you are town.

When have I "soft pushed". In fact, when have I even pushed someone this game?

There's no reason to read up on slam. His posting is all over the place, I just finished playing a game with him, and his posting looked scum city as town. For him, you just have to look at votes.

Why are you not considering Mr. CC for lynch? and Why is SnB not mentioned by stutters as possible scum?



I've thought slam is scum all game, I've thought cc is town all game. Now it turns out they've both visited kita.
Do you think two scum visited kita? I don't. He used his major ability already. There's 6 flips so scum doublestacking makes no sense. snb isn't mentioned cause he's dead.

and there are other things about you that haven't been answered

What does this mean?

Anyway, Slam is scum. His behaviour in desert was completely different, in that he did nothing in that game, and even forgot about it at some point. This game he used an anti town item in an anti town way, and looked terrible in the way he was behaving when he was about to get lynched.

Maybe I am being unreasonable, I still think you're scum but there's a chance you're not and I'd rather not get in a shitfest with you. You're not getting lynched this cycle after that watcher check on kita, so you should get caught up.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 05 2013 14:05 GMT
#3054
Day 3 Lynch

Alakaslam (2): Clarity_nl, ObviousOne
Austinmcc (1): debears
ObviousOne (1): ShiaoPi
Coagulation (1): AxleGreaser

The lynch will happen in at Saturday, Sep 07 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 05 2013 14:14 GMT
#3055
Oh right I forgot a death post. Nobody tried to lynch me wutwut!!!! Great success!!
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 05 2013 14:15 GMT
#3056
Gogo town!
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 14:21 GMT
#3057
##Vote: Alakaslam
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 14:45 GMT
#3058
On September 05 2013 13:25 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 12:16 Stutters695 wrote:
2. There is a sleeper cell in this game. He added me night 1 and asked me to shoot "bunny". I assumed that Austin was the sleeper after that picture and attempted to shoot Ala. Either he was proted or Austin is not the 3p.


Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 18:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Oh hey who had the broken bell thing, the shattered bell before me? You know how d6 was town. Only way we all get to use it?


Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 02:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
oh yeah I had the shattered bell which makes you vet for a cycle and you cant use it more than once. 4 charges and I didnt use it.


Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 09:17 GreYMisT wrote:
The Shattered Bell was rung


I know right?

Catching up, Ty and sorry axle and stutters
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 14:59 GMT
#3059
K confirmation bias anyone? I have given reads, did you not notice them.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2013 15:01 GMT
#3060
What did you do to Kitanam last night?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25765
Calm 4884
Light 172
Barracks 105
Free 100
910 98
Zeus 82
Mind 79
Trap 43
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Aegong 25
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 23
Sexy 15
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5692
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1567
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN685
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .165
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr84
QueenE71
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2557
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie260
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 34m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.