• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:40
CEST 21:40
KST 04:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8631 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 243 Next
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 02:52 GMT
#2301
+ Show Spoiler [Kits Rip 2 VE] +

On September 03 2013 08:01 kitaman27 wrote:
[image loading]


I make this post in honor of VisceraEyes.

VE is no stranger to death. In fact, he has a history of dieing five, ten, or even fifteen times in a single LoL game. But even so, he has always given his life for a better purpose. Sure, that purpose is usually to feed the enemy team, but isn't solving world hunger the most noble of causes?

As teamliquid mafia's most experienced player, it is clear a little bit of each of us lives on through his play. VisceraEyes has managed to adopt prpl's ability to be mislynched, RoL's fits of rage, Coag's all cap tendencies, chenzinu's coherency, and BC's general ineptitude all into a single scum hunting machine. He even may have inherited a bit of Kita's good looks.

All joking aside, VE left us far too early this game. As we gather in this time of mourning, I shall speak for him, for he cannot.



Axle: tips hat.
Skip: runs over and gives big wet puppy kiss/lick.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 03 2013 03:12 GMT
#2302
I don't see any likely situation where both hassy and kita are both town and claiming different things. It's possible, but so unlikely that I feel one of them has to be mafia. I think it's Hassy.

I could also get behind a slam lynch because while there's possible reasons a town would use his item I don't really see any likely ones. Then again, there's even less likely reasons for a scum to tell the thread that he's going to do so. Dunno, I guess everybody saying he's unreadable is true.

Hiropro- I see why people would be voting for him, but I don't think I find any cases compelling. All that shit about brown and is pretty scummy, but he has recently started to do other stuff and actually scum-hunt.

Also, I'm suspicious of risen because he pretty much ignored me and has since still failed to do much in this game. Don't think he's a likely lynch at this point though.

Current thoughts on my lynch preference would be something like

Geript>>>hassy/slam>Risen.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 03:20 GMT
#2303
On September 03 2013 11:30 strongandbig wrote:
Wtf geript

My voting power is currently -1. enjoy.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 03:21 GMT
#2304
On September 03 2013 11:48 randombum wrote:
Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.

None of this actually makes me scum.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 03:36 GMT
#2305
On September 03 2013 12:20 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 11:30 strongandbig wrote:
Wtf geript

My voting power is currently -1. enjoy.


Your ability to post and participate in finding scum does not need to be zero.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 03:37 GMT
#2306
On September 03 2013 12:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 11:48 randombum wrote:
Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.

None of this actually makes me scum.



but how did your actions benefit town?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 03 2013 03:52 GMT
#2307
On September 03 2013 12:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 11:48 randombum wrote:
Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.

None of this actually makes me scum.


That's like the definition of scum? Make it as difficult as possible for town to win.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 04:10 GMT
#2308
On September 03 2013 10:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
vayne, read the thread:
On September 03 2013 09:50 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 09:45 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Well that actually sucks for him =\

Why does Hassy not look good? Who acted on VE?


Hassy claimed to have tried to protect VE. My role reveals all actions on VE. Hassy's protection was not there.

All the proof you need.



how about you read the thread. I just said that it isn't open and shut like that.


Do you know something I don't? It seems pretty open and shut.

Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


This is just... grasping at straws.

Kita can you clarify, does your role see actions that are attempted or actions that are actually done?


Looks like me defending VE as scum when he was town doc in some game a long time ago.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 04:12 GMT
#2309
On September 03 2013 11:48 randombum wrote:
Ok I'm back.

First thing's first I still believe geript is scum. There's just this sense of not caring about the lynch. Then there's the fact that he basically wasted everybody's time with his un-lynchable claim (which was a lie) and subsequent discussion about it. He eliminated a lot of town information by using this ability so early.

As he said
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Vote placement is normally a good source of information for town since when somebody flips we know his alignment and who voted/pushed for him.

And it doesn't help that he killed a townie.

Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.


Bolded is relevant. Town players don't troll that hard.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 05:12 GMT
#2310
On September 03 2013 13:12 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 11:48 randombum wrote:
Ok I'm back.

First thing's first I still believe geript is scum. There's just this sense of not caring about the lynch. Then there's the fact that he basically wasted everybody's time with his un-lynchable claim (which was a lie) and subsequent discussion about it. He eliminated a lot of town information by using this ability so early.

As he said
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Vote placement is normally a good source of information for town since when somebody flips we know his alignment and who voted/pushed for him.

And it doesn't help that he killed a townie.

Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.


Bolded is relevant. Town players don't troll that hard.

Man I wish that my vote counted for shit because now you're being too obtuse to be town. You can get over it. I'm way more invested in beating brutal and getting good at SC2 than playing this game. Hell I just scored a 72 at MP in bridge with my dad. Nothing about what I did wasted town's time. If town chose to waste their time on that instead of scum hunting that's on them instead of me. Rather, should anyone actually choose to go back and read instead of bitch about how I'm playing I'm sure there's actual useful information to be found there based on who wants to talk about claims and shit instead of actually progress the thread. Prove it scum. Risen tunnel enabled.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 05:14 GMT
#2311
On September 03 2013 14:12 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 13:12 Risen wrote:
On September 03 2013 11:48 randombum wrote:
Ok I'm back.

First thing's first I still believe geript is scum. There's just this sense of not caring about the lynch. Then there's the fact that he basically wasted everybody's time with his un-lynchable claim (which was a lie) and subsequent discussion about it. He eliminated a lot of town information by using this ability so early.

As he said
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Vote placement is normally a good source of information for town since when somebody flips we know his alignment and who voted/pushed for him.

And it doesn't help that he killed a townie.

Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.


Bolded is relevant. Town players don't troll that hard.

Man I wish that my vote counted for shit because now you're being too obtuse to be town. You can get over it. I'm way more invested in beating brutal and getting good at SC2 than playing this game. Hell I just scored a 72 at MP in bridge with my dad. Nothing about what I did wasted town's time. If town chose to waste their time on that instead of scum hunting that's on them instead of me. Rather, should anyone actually choose to go back and read instead of bitch about how I'm playing I'm sure there's actual useful information to be found there based on who wants to talk about claims and shit instead of actually progress the thread. Prove it scum. Risen tunnel enabled.


Do you even believe half the shit you post?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 05:15 GMT
#2312
On September 02 2013 13:24 Risen wrote:
There's a lot of points being made about other people that apply equally to me. I find it interesting that cheesecake is the only one consistently pressuring me. I'd be very interested in the filters of those people who mention me off hand but don't follow through at all.


@Risen
So did you do anything with your interest?

or did you

On September 03 2013 13:12 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 11:48 randombum wrote:
Ok I'm back.

First thing's first I still believe geript is scum. There's just this sense of not caring about the lynch. Then there's the fact that he basically wasted everybody's time with his un-lynchable claim (which was a lie) and subsequent discussion about it. He eliminated a lot of town information by using this ability so early.

As he said
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Vote placement is normally a good source of information for town since when somebody flips we know his alignment and who voted/pushed for him.

And it doesn't help that he killed a townie.

Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.


Bolded is relevant. Town players don't troll that hard.


Just turn up when the dust is pretty settled and say some stuff. that really doesn't let me see much about how your thinking.

If you were scum and there was really a town player trolling that hard... that would be a very easy comment for scum to make.
If you were scum and there was really a scum player who thought they were so 'caught scum' trolling that hard... that would be a very easy comment for scum to make.

Can you think of anything to do that would give me confidence you are town?

If geript is scum as you imply and the game is balanced, town is effectively at the first lynch they control.. so we could always try to lurker lynch you to see what happens.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 05:18 GMT
#2313
yea that last geript post is too ridiculous to be town but not that concerned with him atm, he already used all his powers (I hope so at least, or his role is the best role NA) so he's just a sitting duck at this point.
I come in for the scraps
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 05:22 GMT
#2314
I want a third lynch. Alakaslam, Hassy, geript.

Axle have you reconsidered alakaslam yet? Notice how he still hasn't done anything ever since koshi found out he was the one who used the d6.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 03 2013 05:40 GMT
#2315
On September 03 2013 04:27 Onegu wrote:
Im going to vote felkyr for now the way the night actions happened he knew something was going to happen because of Black mesa qt and messed with the player list.

##VOTE: FELKYR


@Onegu
Would you like to explain this? I don't know anything, in as far as that would convince you. If there is more being said in the Black Mesa QT, you should tell us. Are you not the town representative there? People have asked for it several times...

@All

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
interesting, the fate is -3 at the moment so it seems hiropro is bulletproof for this next night.


On September 03 2013 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
VisceraEyes' Tombstone reads:

VisceraEyes, as Alphonse Elric, Drew a circle on HiroPro Night 1


+ Show Spoiler [Role Pm] +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2! You are Alphonse Elric, Brother to the Fullmetal Alchemist! Each night you may place a transmutation circle on a player. You may only have 1 circle drawn at any time, and the addition of a new one will eliminate your old one. This Circle will be activated at night after a full day of being on a player. The effect of your transmutation will depend on the fate counters. If the fate counter is negative, your target will be protected from 1 kp until the next day, and if the fate counter is [0, 4], they will be roleblocked until the next day. The first time the fate counter is 5 or greater, your transmutation will kill them immediately. After using the kill ability, the fate counter at 5 or more will roleblock instead. FURTHER INFORMATION REDACTED. You win when you are alive at the end of the game.

”Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy’s first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world’s one and only truth.”


In addition to drawing a circle, he was shot.



If I read this correctly, the circle will STAY on Hiro. Hence, Hiro will stay protected (unless fate rises). HiroPro WILL die if the fate counter gets to 5.

I'm still not sure whether I want to lynch geript. As is said, he could be town. But indeed, he plays very anti-town. It would help greatly if he would explain some more. If he is able to give us another double lynch at a later time (or a voterig), that might be very beneficial. However, as he doesn't seem to want to cooperate at all, I'm afraid he will be useless or worse (and maybe scum above that). If there is a consensus to lynch geript, I will place my vote as necessary.

@geript Talk to us please.

@All
For the second vote, I think Slam is a good choice. I have always thought of him as scummy. Still, for the most part he is unreadable for me, and I have no metagame information to help me. Most of it was his vague/shitty talk. Now, he has done something clearly anti-town. Some people say that the fact that he posted about it makes him look town, but if I look at the earlier stuff he has posted, I don't see why he wouldn't post something like that as scum. I mean, it seems like he likes to draw attention. It was stupid both as town and as scum, but the action himself makes him scum. Again, I will place my vote there if consensus deems it necessary.

Talking about talking shit. Now that Hiro seems to be contributing, I feel no direct need to lynch him today, although it is still a possibility to me. He talked shit earlier and didn't make sense to me, but I'm don't know about him. It's easy to start doing the right thing when you will die, I suppose.

I would like to hear from Hassy what he has to say about the Kita claim.

@Koshi
On September 03 2013 02:00 Koshi wrote:
Also, who has the "Soul Gun"?
That might be the only redeeming thing that Alakaslam did.


Could you explain this? At first, I thought this was the item you wanted to give to Vayne (and that you made it for him). However, from your phrasing you seem to suggest it is good that it was changed from owner? Do you think scum made it?
Below is the post that made me think you invented the item, btw.

On September 02 2013 17:33 Koshi wrote:
The item I gave to VA was so perfect for VA. Now some evul scummer might have it ;.;


@Rayn
I know you like to talk about your pokemon.
On September 01 2013 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey pokemon dude! Do not fight! There is no reason to if you are town!
You know what i mean. scum have hard time winning if you do not fight.
You can also prove you are town by doing so. If you don't, i'll hunt you down and kill you!

So, you are supposed to fight with another pokemon guy, right? Why would you think he is town? To me, it seems much more logical/likely that your opponent is scum or at least antitown if you are town. Why would you let people fight otherwise? That being said, like you assumed yourself, S&B could be your opponent.
On August 31 2013 08:40 strongandbig wrote:
i still can't decide what to do with geript. randombum i choose you! Why does his claim mean I should vote for him.

And another boldface post (although not that evincive):
I challenge everyone to read what I wrote about VE's case

He has denied it, but of course he will do that if the chances are likely your opponent is scum. But why would he write it then in the first place? To have something to claim later on, only afterwards realizing his mistake? OR, he thinks/knows that your opponent is Randombum, which is interesting.
S&B Would you comment on that? Why would you boldface that sentence?
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 05:42 GMT
#2316
On September 03 2013 14:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
I want a third lynch. Alakaslam, Hassy, geript.

Axle have you reconsidered alakaslam yet? Notice how he still hasn't done anything ever since koshi found out he was the one who used the d6.

Feh.

I return.

Well sorry then. The professional hero understood.

Sorry been gone good old Arizona. Lot of driving and work ad driving and "lol Labor Day? IDGAF son this is agriculture" and me saying "no I appreciate the extra pay".

Uh yeah I told you all don't kill BH don't kill BH but no.

Bonus he was companion cube
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 05:42 GMT
#2317
On September 03 2013 14:12 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 13:12 Risen wrote:
On September 03 2013 11:48 randombum wrote:
Ok I'm back.

First thing's first I still believe geript is scum. There's just this sense of not caring about the lynch. Then there's the fact that he basically wasted everybody's time with his un-lynchable claim (which was a lie) and subsequent discussion about it. He eliminated a lot of town information by using this ability so early.

As he said
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Vote placement is normally a good source of information for town since when somebody flips we know his alignment and who voted/pushed for him.

And it doesn't help that he killed a townie.

Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.


Bolded is relevant. Town players don't troll that hard.

Man I wish that my vote counted for shit because now you're being too obtuse to be town. You can get over it. I'm way more invested in beating brutal and getting good at SC2 than playing this game. Hell I just scored a 72 at MP in bridge with my dad. Nothing about what I did wasted town's time. If town chose to waste their time on that instead of scum hunting that's on them instead of me. Rather, should anyone actually choose to go back and read instead of bitch about how I'm playing I'm sure there's actual useful information to be found there based on who wants to talk about claims and shit instead of actually progress the thread. Prove it scum. Risen tunnel enabled.


Geript: Nothing about what I did wasted town's time.
Your time is (presumably you claim town) is towns time and your wasting it.

Geript: If town chose to waste their time on that instead of scum hunting that's on them instead of me.
You talk about town as if you are not part of it are you claiming scum AGAIN?

But you intentionally playing to your scum meta... the wagon on you was so strong I couldn't find a viable alternative wagon... I spent my time trying to find such a viable alternative wagon, you(if you are town) wasted my time. You still are.

Geript: Rather, should anyone actually choose to go back and read instead of bitch about how I'm playing I'm sure there's actual useful information to be found there based on who wants to talk about claims and shit instead of actually progress the thread.

Well one of the anyones who could go back read would be you (as you seem to imply you are town)

So how would people progress the thread when one person who now claims to be town was single handedly ensuring there was only one viable wagon? Thus there is very little way to force scum to make decisions and take stances?

Geript: Prove it

Uh no... it is hardly ever proved someone is scum when they get lynched. There is just a preponderance of evidence.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=301748
Here i highlighted a few bits....
Priority #1: Establishing Your Innocence
Being an obvious innocent is worth a lot more than being an active but confused poster. Don’t babble. If you speak without having a clear goal in mind, you impede the town and decrease everyone else’s productivity.

The only evidence i can think of that you might be town.. is
you are geript.
is a role such as yours unbalanced if its scum. ( I have clear ideas how it might be a scum role) If activating your(scums) D1 vote rigging mandated the D2 double lynch... then apart from giving you the power to mess with town and get presumably 4 scum controlled kills D1, after a double town controlled lynch... we are back close to par.
So there is nothing about your role that for me screams cant be scum.

Your play however even apart from the D1 stuff up ... consists of entirely lurk.

Not sure how much more proven it could be?

We have two lynches today...
I am happy for one lynch today to be geripts. Based on his play I find zero reason not to.

So while I already have a vote on one wagon...
** want geript lynched (today not tomorrow)

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 05:49 GMT
#2318
On September 03 2013 14:42 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 14:12 geript wrote:
On September 03 2013 13:12 Risen wrote:
On September 03 2013 11:48 randombum wrote:
Ok I'm back.

First thing's first I still believe geript is scum. There's just this sense of not caring about the lynch. Then there's the fact that he basically wasted everybody's time with his un-lynchable claim (which was a lie) and subsequent discussion about it. He eliminated a lot of town information by using this ability so early.

As he said
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Vote placement is normally a good source of information for town since when somebody flips we know his alignment and who voted/pushed for him.

And it doesn't help that he killed a townie.

Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.


Bolded is relevant. Town players don't troll that hard.

Man I wish that my vote counted for shit because now you're being too obtuse to be town. You can get over it. I'm way more invested in beating brutal and getting good at SC2 than playing this game. Hell I just scored a 72 at MP in bridge with my dad. Nothing about what I did wasted town's time. If town chose to waste their time on that instead of scum hunting that's on them instead of me. Rather, should anyone actually choose to go back and read instead of bitch about how I'm playing I'm sure there's actual useful information to be found there based on who wants to talk about claims and shit instead of actually progress the thread. Prove it scum. Risen tunnel enabled.


Geript: Nothing about what I did wasted town's time.
Your time is (presumably you claim town) is towns time and your wasting it.

Geript: If town chose to waste their time on that instead of scum hunting that's on them instead of me.
You talk about town as if you are not part of it are you claiming scum AGAIN?

But you intentionally playing to your scum meta... the wagon on you was so strong I couldn't find a viable alternative wagon... I spent my time trying to find such a viable alternative wagon, you(if you are town) wasted my time. You still are.

Geript: Rather, should anyone actually choose to go back and read instead of bitch about how I'm playing I'm sure there's actual useful information to be found there based on who wants to talk about claims and shit instead of actually progress the thread.

Well one of the anyones who could go back read would be you (as you seem to imply you are town)

So how would people progress the thread when one person who now claims to be town was single handedly ensuring there was only one viable wagon? Thus there is very little way to force scum to make decisions and take stances?

Geript: Prove it

Uh no... it is hardly ever proved someone is scum when they get lynched. There is just a preponderance of evidence.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=301748
Here i highlighted a few bits....
Priority #1: Establishing Your Innocence
Being an obvious innocent is worth a lot more than being an active but confused poster. Don’t babble. If you speak without having a clear goal in mind, you impede the town and decrease everyone else’s productivity.

The only evidence i can think of that you might be town.. is
you are geript.
is a role such as yours unbalanced if its scum. ( I have clear ideas how it might be a scum role) If activating your(scums) D1 vote rigging mandated the D2 double lynch... then apart from giving you the power to mess with town and get presumably 4 scum controlled kills D1, after a double town controlled lynch... we are back close to par.
So there is nothing about your role that for me screams cant be scum.

Your play however even apart from the D1 stuff up ... consists of entirely lurk.

Not sure how much more proven it could be?

We have two lynches today...
I am happy for one lynch today to be geripts. Based on his play I find zero reason not to.

So while I already have a vote on one wagon...
** want geript lynched (today not tomorrow)


You may find this oddly ironic fitting and wrong at the same time but if you think about it it's not

##Vote: the Musclebound
+ Show Spoiler +
No hard feelings though btw
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 05:50 GMT
#2319
On September 03 2013 14:42 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 14:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
I want a third lynch. Alakaslam, Hassy, geript.

Axle have you reconsidered alakaslam yet? Notice how he still hasn't done anything ever since koshi found out he was the one who used the d6.

Feh.

I return.

Well sorry then. The professional hero understood.

Sorry been gone good old Arizona. Lot of driving and work ad driving and "lol Labor Day? IDGAF son this is agriculture" and me saying "no I appreciate the extra pay".

Uh yeah I told you all don't kill BH don't kill BH but no.

Bonus he was companion cube


Yes you told me that... but did I have any control over it... did most people have any control over that?
Why mess with the items of all the people who dont have control over it?

Did you just have a hissy fit?
Stamp your feet and say I will show you and do the only thing you could? (shuffle the items?)
Why did you do that if you knew at the time it would hurt town?


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 06:05 GMT
#2320
On September 03 2013 14:50 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 14:42 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 03 2013 14:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
I want a third lynch. Alakaslam, Hassy, geript.

Axle have you reconsidered alakaslam yet? Notice how he still hasn't done anything ever since koshi found out he was the one who used the d6.

Feh.

I return.

Well sorry then. The professional hero understood.

Sorry been gone good old Arizona. Lot of driving and work ad driving and "lol Labor Day? IDGAF son this is agriculture" and me saying "no I appreciate the extra pay".

Uh yeah I told you all don't kill BH don't kill BH but no.

Bonus he was companion cube


Yes you told me that... but did I have any control over it... did most people have any control over that?
Why mess with the items of all the people who dont have control over it?

Did you just have a hissy fit?
Stamp your feet and say I will show you and do the only thing you could? (shuffle the items?)
Why did you do that if you knew at the time it would hurt town?



Yes
Yes
I actually was gone and came back not reading much not caring rather all giddy with "I must follow through on my promise" and making up C&C RA fake flavor & stuff because I always thought the chronosphere story was awesome if the actual building/power in game basically sucked.

I teleports all your items, you know? And it was fair because I lost mine too. "In honor of Blazinghand, no more breadcrumbs from me..."

Anyone remember that?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O81
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 267
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 864
Shuttle 530
Zeus 92
ZZZero.O 81
soO 43
Hyun 43
scan(afreeca) 29
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3422
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
Livibee166
ToD143
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 22
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2236
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 20m
Patches Events
19h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 20m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.