• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:43
CEST 11:43
KST 18:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7548 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 243 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 01:35 GMT
#2281
On September 03 2013 10:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.

Wat.
I'm assuming the theory behind Hassy scum is that he simply lied about trying to protect VE because he looked towny at the time (at least to me) because he figured there was no way anyone would find out that that's not what his dice roll did.


that makes zero fucking sense. You realize that would still be an action right? And kita claims his role reveals ALL actions. Why didn't we see any dice rolling going on then over there?

All actions ON VE.
The dice may not have been what killed VE to begin with, they may have simply shot him, hence the fact that the modpost says VE WAS FUCKING SHOT.


ok? and everyone is saying that the action was somehow tied to VE dying. so why didn't we see the dice roll action on VE?

I don't really care what everyone else says about the dice roll. It could have done anything to anyone else. Yes your scenario is somewhat plausible but to me it seems more likely that Hassy simply lied for towncred and didn't think he'd get caught.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 01:35 GMT
#2282
On September 03 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Although the question remains, why did kita's role not tell us who shot VE?


Only reveals actions, not names.

In the event that Hassy was truthful about protecting VE, I was hoping someone would claim visiting VE (the exact same watcher ploy used in GoT -_-)
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 01:36 GMT
#2283
On September 03 2013 10:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't understand why everyone is so quick to believe we have to lynch one of them but barely any votes are on alakaslam. Something is wrong here.


What does this mean?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 01:36 GMT
#2284
On September 03 2013 10:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.

Wat.
I'm assuming the theory behind Hassy scum is that he simply lied about trying to protect VE because he looked towny at the time (at least to me) because he figured there was no way anyone would find out that that's not what his dice roll did.


that makes zero fucking sense. You realize that would still be an action right? And kita claims his role reveals ALL actions. Why didn't we see any dice rolling going on then over there?

All actions ON VE.
The dice may not have been what killed VE to begin with, they may have simply shot him, hence the fact that the modpost says VE WAS FUCKING SHOT.


ok? and everyone is saying that the action was somehow tied to VE dying. so why didn't we see the dice roll action on VE?

I don't really care what everyone else says about the dice roll. It could have done anything to anyone else. Yes your scenario is somewhat plausible but to me it seems more likely that Hassy simply lied for towncred and didn't think he'd get caught.


which leads me to my entire fucking point


why is this discrepancy so incriminating but the alakaslam thing is getting swept under the rug?
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 01:37 GMT
#2285
On September 03 2013 10:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
[quote]

I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.

Wat.
I'm assuming the theory behind Hassy scum is that he simply lied about trying to protect VE because he looked towny at the time (at least to me) because he figured there was no way anyone would find out that that's not what his dice roll did.


that makes zero fucking sense. You realize that would still be an action right? And kita claims his role reveals ALL actions. Why didn't we see any dice rolling going on then over there?

All actions ON VE.
The dice may not have been what killed VE to begin with, they may have simply shot him, hence the fact that the modpost says VE WAS FUCKING SHOT.


ok? and everyone is saying that the action was somehow tied to VE dying. so why didn't we see the dice roll action on VE?

I don't really care what everyone else says about the dice roll. It could have done anything to anyone else. Yes your scenario is somewhat plausible but to me it seems more likely that Hassy simply lied for towncred and didn't think he'd get caught.


which leads me to my entire fucking point


why is this discrepancy so incriminating but the alakaslam thing is getting swept under the rug?

Personally, because I'm not dealing with Alakaslam. I simply refuse. I don't know about everyone else though.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 01:37 GMT
#2286
On September 03 2013 10:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
vayne, read the thread:
On September 03 2013 09:50 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 09:45 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Well that actually sucks for him =\

Why does Hassy not look good? Who acted on VE?


Hassy claimed to have tried to protect VE. My role reveals all actions on VE. Hassy's protection was not there.

All the proof you need.



how about you read the thread. I just said that it isn't open and shut like that.


Do you know something I don't? It seems pretty open and shut.

Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


This is just... grasping at straws.

Kita can you clarify, does your role see actions that are attempted or actions that are actually done?


All that are done.

Something like a role redirector that happened to target Hassy to another player is a possibility (even though it's an unlikely one).
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 01:38 GMT
#2287
On September 03 2013 10:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't understand why everyone is so quick to believe we have to lynch one of them but barely any votes are on alakaslam. Something is wrong here.


What does this mean?



?? everyone is quick to believe that the night actions on this specific case is incriminating but nobody cares that alakaslam fucked the entire village with his item.
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 01:39 GMT
#2288
Is it possible for slam's item switcher to impact Hassy's item? I assume not?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 01:40 GMT
#2289
Anyways, how hassy deals with this will be a lot more telling than any role actions in this clusterfuck.
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 01:42 GMT
#2290
Do you have a town read on hassy based on his filter?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 01:44 GMT
#2291
No, his filter is terrible but if I went based off that, this would be a reverse mafia game.
I come in for the scraps
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 01:47 GMT
#2292
On September 03 2013 10:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
No, his filter is terrible but if I went based off that, this would be a reverse mafia game.


WHAT

On September 03 2013 10:25 strongandbig wrote:
Lol this is nice
Either hassy is lying or Kita is
##unvote
##vote: kita


WHAT

On September 03 2013 10:38 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't understand why everyone is so quick to believe we have to lynch one of them but barely any votes are on alakaslam. Something is wrong here.


What does this mean?



?? everyone is quick to believe that the night actions on this specific case is incriminating but nobody cares that alakaslam fucked the entire village with his item.


Two people voted hassy so far. Neither of which moved from alakaslam.

I'm going to bed. Can people place their damn votes please? halfway through day 2 and there's like 20 people not voting.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 02:02 GMT
#2293
vayne, from what I can gather from alakaslam, the guy has been worshiping Blazinghand as a god for his entire mafia existence. It's entirely possible that he just threw a fit as town when his idol got killed.

Hassy probably needs to die even without kita's piece of evidence. Unless he does something drastically different with his play or something to explain the non-action comes up, one of the lynches needs to go on him.

Also, I want everyone to notice something very important about ObviousOne's play today. I am currently the leading vote getter and with the voting system very likely to be lynched today. During the night we got a post from ObviousOne like this:
On September 01 2013 16:14 ObviousOne wrote:

[stuff]
Hiro is scum.
[stuff]
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
Why are Cephiro and Hiro so against axle's plan?


probably because they're both scum.

I got you bbygrl

Tomorrow we are lynching Hiro.

Everything about it suggests that I'm his number 1 mafia read and going to be pursued today. Yet now, despite being the biggest target of the day, he hasn't voted for me or said anything about my recent play. There's been no mention of whether his opinion has changed or strengthened. Hell, he hasn't even mentioned my name. It's like his biggest mafia read just vanished into thin air. This strikes me as extremely suspicious. The other lynch we have for today needs to go on him.

##Unvote
##Vote ObviousOne
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 02:03 GMT
#2294
On September 03 2013 11:01 Coagulation wrote:
##vote hassy
placeholder jic



Never change, Coag.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 02:03 GMT
#2295
Has there ever been a double replacement before?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 03 2013 02:07 GMT
#2296
On September 03 2013 11:02 HiroPro wrote:
vayne, from what I can gather from alakaslam, the guy has been worshiping Blazinghand as a god for his entire mafia existence. It's entirely possible that he just threw a fit as town when his idol got killed.

Hassy probably needs to die even without kita's piece of evidence. Unless he does something drastically different with his play or something to explain the non-action comes up, one of the lynches needs to go on him.

Also, I want everyone to notice something very important about ObviousOne's play today. I am currently the leading vote getter and with the voting system very likely to be lynched today. During the night we got a post from ObviousOne like this:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 16:14 ObviousOne wrote:

[stuff]
Hiro is scum.
[stuff]
On September 01 2013 08:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
Why are Cephiro and Hiro so against axle's plan?


probably because they're both scum.

I got you bbygrl

Tomorrow we are lynching Hiro.

Everything about it suggests that I'm his number 1 mafia read and going to be pursued today. Yet now, despite being the biggest target of the day, he hasn't voted for me or said anything about my recent play. There's been no mention of whether his opinion has changed or strengthened. Hell, he hasn't even mentioned my name. It's like his biggest mafia read just vanished into thin air. This strikes me as extremely suspicious. The other lynch we have for today needs to go on him.

##Unvote
##Vote ObviousOne

Are you sure you're the only scum? So I can stop looking with you? Okay, cool.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 02:26 GMT
#2297
Look guys, today I can't help you guys reach a majority. So vote for whoever. DGAF activated x2.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 03 2013 02:30 GMT
#2298
Wtf geript
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 17:43:27
September 03 2013 02:41 GMT
#2299
Day 1 Lynch

MrZentor (0): Clarity_nl, AxleGreaser
HiroPro (6): cakepie, debears, Felkyr, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, ObviousOne
cakepie (0): HiroPro
ShiaoPi (1): Alakaslam
Alakaslam (4): Koshi, Clarity_nl, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority
geript (1): raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 (1): strongandbig
Oatsmaster (2): MrZentor, Cephiro
Felkyr (1): Onegu
Hassybaby (3): kitaman27, strongandbig, Coagulation
ObviousOne (1): HiroPro

The lynch will happen in at Wednesday, Sep 04 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). It is a double lynch and the top two vote getters will be lynched. You can only vote for one person, though. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 03 2013 02:48 GMT
#2300
Ok I'm back.

First thing's first I still believe geript is scum. There's just this sense of not caring about the lynch. Then there's the fact that he basically wasted everybody's time with his un-lynchable claim (which was a lie) and subsequent discussion about it. He eliminated a lot of town information by using this ability so early.

As he said
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Vote placement is normally a good source of information for town since when somebody flips we know his alignment and who voted/pushed for him.

And it doesn't help that he killed a townie.

Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4936
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17m
Patches Events
5h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 17m
OSC
13h 17m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.