• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8428 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 114

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 243 Next
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 03 2013 01:19 GMT
#2261
On September 03 2013 10:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 09:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 09:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 03 2013 09:50 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 09:45 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Well that actually sucks for him =\

Why does Hassy not look good? Who acted on VE?


Hassy claimed to have tried to protect VE. My role reveals all actions on VE. Hassy's protection was not there.

All the proof you need.


Why would he lie about that as mafia, though?

Towncred seems like the most obvious answer.
Also hai guise I back.
Who were the last few people to call kita scum? I'm kind of curious now.


S&B was 0/3 with his suspicions of BH, VE, and myself and his response to dandel about how he will "do the opposite of all those anti-town things you just mentioned" was a bit unnecessary to say.

You deciding that I was town based on my BM discussion was just as concerning however.

austin is quite possibly mafia based on his suspicion, but unwillingness to follow through, which is essentially what he was attacking me on.

I really wish the thread didn't die for the last five hours. There are so many people like Risen that are being completely ignored.

When did I decide you were town?
OO didn't show up until attention was brought towards him by Hiro, btw, so it's not just Risen.
I don't really think Risen is scum though.

OO didn't show up until he woke up, you mean.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 01:21 GMT
#2262
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 01:23 GMT
#2263
Hassy and alakaslam then? Sounds good to me.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 01:25 GMT
#2264
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.
I come in for the scraps
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 03 2013 01:25 GMT
#2265
Lol this is nice
Either hassy is lying or Kita is
##unvote
##vote: kita
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 03 2013 01:25 GMT
#2266
Oh I mean hassy
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 03 2013 01:26 GMT
#2267
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


Hassy would have gotten an rb notification then
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 01:26 GMT
#2268
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.


Huh?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 01:27 GMT
#2269
On September 03 2013 10:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.


Huh?


you're implying that a scum hassy tried to save a third party/town VE. why is this like pulling teeth...
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 01:28 GMT
#2270
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.

Wat.
I'm assuming the theory behind Hassy scum is that he simply lied about trying to protect VE because he looked towny at the time (at least to me) because he figured there was no way anyone would find out that that's not what his dice roll did.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 01:28 GMT
#2271
vayne, read the thread:
On September 03 2013 09:50 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 09:45 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Well that actually sucks for him =\

Why does Hassy not look good? Who acted on VE?


Hassy claimed to have tried to protect VE. My role reveals all actions on VE. Hassy's protection was not there.

All the proof you need.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 01:29 GMT
#2272
On September 03 2013 10:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
vayne, read the thread:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 09:50 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 09:45 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Well that actually sucks for him =\

Why does Hassy not look good? Who acted on VE?


Hassy claimed to have tried to protect VE. My role reveals all actions on VE. Hassy's protection was not there.

All the proof you need.



how about you read the thread. I just said that it isn't open and shut like that.
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 01:30 GMT
#2273
On September 03 2013 10:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:26 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.


Huh?


you're implying that a scum hassy tried to save a third party/town VE. why is this like pulling teeth...


I'm implying that a scum hassy is lying about trying to save a non-scum VE.

What makes you think that I think that hassy tried to save VE?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 01:31 GMT
#2274
On September 03 2013 10:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.

Wat.
I'm assuming the theory behind Hassy scum is that he simply lied about trying to protect VE because he looked towny at the time (at least to me) because he figured there was no way anyone would find out that that's not what his dice roll did.


that makes zero fucking sense. You realize that would still be an action right? And kita claims his role reveals ALL actions. Why didn't we see any dice rolling going on then over there?
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 01:32 GMT
#2275
On September 03 2013 10:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.

Wat.
I'm assuming the theory behind Hassy scum is that he simply lied about trying to protect VE because he looked towny at the time (at least to me) because he figured there was no way anyone would find out that that's not what his dice roll did.


that makes zero fucking sense. You realize that would still be an action right? And kita claims his role reveals ALL actions. Why didn't we see any dice rolling going on then over there?

All actions ON VE.
The dice may not have been what killed VE to begin with, they may have simply shot him, hence the fact that the modpost says VE WAS FUCKING SHOT.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 01:32 GMT
#2276
On September 03 2013 10:30 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:26 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.


Huh?


you're implying that a scum hassy tried to save a third party/town VE. why is this like pulling teeth...


I'm implying that a scum hassy is lying about trying to save a non-scum VE.

What makes you think that I think that hassy tried to save VE?


im looking at it from my perspective where I don't fully believe that he necessarily lied.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 01:33 GMT
#2277
Although the question remains, why did kita's role not tell us who shot VE?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 01:33 GMT
#2278
On September 03 2013 10:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.

Wat.
I'm assuming the theory behind Hassy scum is that he simply lied about trying to protect VE because he looked towny at the time (at least to me) because he figured there was no way anyone would find out that that's not what his dice roll did.


that makes zero fucking sense. You realize that would still be an action right? And kita claims his role reveals ALL actions. Why didn't we see any dice rolling going on then over there?

All actions ON VE.
The dice may not have been what killed VE to begin with, they may have simply shot him, hence the fact that the modpost says VE WAS FUCKING SHOT.


ok? and everyone is saying that the action was somehow tied to VE dying. so why didn't we see the dice roll action on VE?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 01:34 GMT
#2279
I don't understand why everyone is so quick to believe we have to lynch one of them but barely any votes are on alakaslam. Something is wrong here.
I come in for the scraps
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 01:34 GMT
#2280
On September 03 2013 10:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
vayne, read the thread:
On September 03 2013 09:50 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 09:45 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Well that actually sucks for him =\

Why does Hassy not look good? Who acted on VE?


Hassy claimed to have tried to protect VE. My role reveals all actions on VE. Hassy's protection was not there.

All the proof you need.



how about you read the thread. I just said that it isn't open and shut like that.


Do you know something I don't? It seems pretty open and shut.

On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


This is just... grasping at straws.

Kita can you clarify, does your role see actions that are attempted or actions that are actually done?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe243
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 19m
Patches Events
16h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.