• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6930 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 243 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 02 2013 19:52 GMT
#2221
time to sleep.

Dayvig Geript.

No gg, No skill.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 02 2013 20:04 GMT
#2222
On September 03 2013 01:32 kitaman27 wrote:
geript, knowing that you have the ability to start a double lynch, why is it that you didn't activate it day one? If you are town then wouldn't you be worried about night hits that would possibly cause the role to die with you?

Putting together a case one 1-2 people at the moment, not sure if I will post it when I'm done or sit on it for a bit.

Can't use multiple abilities in a turn.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 02 2013 20:06 GMT
#2223
IMPORTANT POST

I am a type Mortician role. I can reveal the role and alignment of dead players and it will also reveal the all actions that VE took and all actions that VE was targeted with. All this information will be revealed publicly. Privately, I will receive the names of all the players that VE targeted/was targeted by, so I can use it as an investigative role to possibly figure out who was responsible for his death. It will also give us insight into whether or not Hassy is being truthful about 2 kp/an unblockable kp was aimed at VE last night since the role also reveals factional kp. If you targeted VE last night, please claim beforehand. If you fail to do so then we will assume that you are guilty when attempting to match actions with names. I'll activate this in a couple of hours.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 02 2013 20:07 GMT
#2224
On September 03 2013 01:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Oats are you this retarded as town too? Because I can't remember.

No as town he's hella obnoxious and has sprinklings of thought here and there. This Oats totes scum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 02 2013 20:08 GMT
#2225
On September 03 2013 01:55 MrZentor wrote:
It's because alakasam looks pretty townie.

Basically, almost everybody looks scummy when compared to him because of that.

Definitely not. Slam doesn't look to be posting freely and "funly". I wish I had killed him or Ceph like I was considering :/
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 02 2013 20:14 GMT
#2226
On September 03 2013 04:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 04:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 03 2013 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I still do not know what the case on Oats is? 180's?


In summary, Oats said Geript was super town and should not be lynched because he will flip town. He didn't stop Geript from monopolizing the lynch and picking his target in BH. BH dies. Geript is now confirmed scum because he lynched town BH.

It could just Oats being retarded but I'm not sure. I still want to lynch alakaslam more :D

That's exactly what Oats does as town. Full 180's.
He does not do that as scum. Also he does not call half of the people town or scum with no reasoning in the first half of D1 as scum.

I want to lynch Rayn just solely for writing this post. Rayn isn't this fucking stupid. Rayn knows that Oats pulls crazy shit as town, but he's far more loud and obnoxious. I've seen Oats as both town and scum and I'd put money on scum. Rayn defending him is quite eye-opening.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 02 2013 20:23 GMT
#2227
Also, I think Vayne is scum based on setup speculation re: his role, but I'm not positive.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 02 2013 20:38 GMT
#2228
On September 03 2013 05:07 geript wrote:
This Oats totes scum.


This has to be the smartest thing from you all game long.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2013 20:58 GMT
#2229
On September 03 2013 02:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
let's make debears explode himself and another scum? :;D

This idea is full of so much win. (Except that obviously if he's scum, he won't target another scum.)

On September 03 2013 04:27 Onegu wrote:
Im going to vote felkyr for now the way the night actions happened he knew something was going to happen because of Black mesa qt and messed with the player list.

##VOTE: FELKYR

wtf is this


+ Show Spoiler +
Dat geript quadra post.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 02 2013 21:05 GMT
#2230
About lies fake claims and green checks.
+ Show Spoiler +

This post is not AT cheesecake. it is simply a suitable context.

On September 03 2013 01:17 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 01:16 Onegu wrote:
Post from Black Mesa

Our claimed third party would like me to pass along the message that

I've got following role on Shiao: He is Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames. 

Also there is a green check on shiao pi.


Oh that's good. Questions:

1) How can I trust Black Mesa, and who claims this green check?

2) Providing this green check isn't fake, how do we know it wasn't fucked with at night?



3) There are people in this game that if they publicly claimed 'I have green check I am cop....'
I would have to think very hard which of these was true
A) not lying
B) scum and lying(about having an alignment check). (but know the guys green)
C) town and lying because green is their read, and they wish to hoodwink town

That's the problem when townies start flat out lying about roles. It then dilutes the power of any and every future claim you make.
As contrast, In this game of myself I have not told all there is to tell... the truth lies within the bounds of what I have said which is still as broad as I can make it.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 02 2013 22:40 GMT
#2231
lol man, this thread sure did die. For the sake of being able to move on, I'll activate the role and sit on the names for a bit more time to give everyone a chance to read.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 22:44 GMT
#2232
On September 03 2013 07:40 kitaman27 wrote:
lol man, this thread sure did die. For the sake of being able to move on, I'll activate the role and sit on the names for a bit more time to give everyone a chance to read.


That's really what I'm waiting on. If your role is as you say it is we'll likely either catch scum straight away or have a list of 2-3 people with 1 confirmed scum.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 02 2013 23:01 GMT
#2233
[image loading]


I make this post in honor of VisceraEyes.

VE is no stranger to death. In fact, he has a history of dieing five, ten, or even fifteen times in a single LoL game. But even so, he has always given his life for a better purpose. Sure, that purpose is usually to feed the enemy team, but isn't solving world hunger the most noble of causes?

As teamliquid mafia's most experienced player, it is clear a little bit of each of us lives on through his play. VisceraEyes has managed to adopt prpl's ability to be mislynched, RoL's fits of rage, Coag's all cap tendencies, chenzinu's coherency, and BC's general ineptitude all into a single scum hunting machine. He even may have inherited a bit of Kita's good looks.

All joking aside, VE left us far too early this game. As we gather in this time of mourning, I shall speak for him, for he cannot.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 02 2013 23:07 GMT
#2234
On September 03 2013 08:01 kitaman27 wrote:
[image loading]


I make this post in honor of VisceraEyes.

VE is no stranger to death. In fact, he has a history of dieing five, ten, or even fifteen times in a single LoL game. But even so, he has always given his life for a better purpose. Sure, that purpose is usually to feed the enemy team, but isn't solving world hunger the most noble of causes?

As teamliquid mafia's most experienced player, it is clear a little bit of each of us lives on through his play. VisceraEyes has managed to adopt prpl's ability to be mislynched, RoL's fits of rage, Coag's all cap tendencies, chenzinu's coherency, and BC's general ineptitude all into a single scum hunting machine. He even may have inherited a bit of Kita's good looks.

All joking aside, VE left us far too early this game. As we gather in this time of mourning, I shall speak for him, for he cannot.

Best fucking post NA
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2013 23:16 GMT
#2235
geript is totally awful. town!geript is not awful, kill him asap.
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 23:31 GMT
#2236
On September 03 2013 08:01 kitaman27 wrote:
[image loading]


I make this post in honor of VisceraEyes.

VE is no stranger to death. In fact, he has a history of dieing five, ten, or even fifteen times in a single LoL game. But even so, he has always given his life for a better purpose. Sure, that purpose is usually to feed the enemy team, but isn't solving world hunger the most noble of causes?

As teamliquid mafia's most experienced player, it is clear a little bit of each of us lives on through his play. VisceraEyes has managed to adopt prpl's ability to be mislynched, RoL's fits of rage, Coag's all cap tendencies, chenzinu's coherency, and BC's general ineptitude all into a single scum hunting machine. He even may have inherited a bit of Kita's good looks.

All joking aside, VE left us far too early this game. As we gather in this time of mourning, I shall speak for him, for he cannot.


+1
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 03 2013 00:17 GMT
#2237
Reading through Rayn. Don't agree with his call that geript is scum based on whatever geript's role is. Saw it as a mafia ability in RTP, saw it as a PYP in Boardwalk Empire that I think ended up in town's hands (didn't check back). If this is the reason that he thinks geript is mafia, then I'll have to take another look at geript:
On September 03 2013 08:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geript is totally awful. town!geript is not awful, kill him asap.

Okay so let's take a gander at geript specifically to see what he's being awful about:
On September 01 2013 04:59 geript wrote:
Ok guys so here's the lowdown of what's happening. BH is getting lynched whether you like it or not. I didn't like how he came in to 'defend' me and Cora. He absolutely loves, as scum, to defend town based on random bullshit meta stuff. Normally, he'd either push me harder to try and get me to show my agenda and alignment while pushing his own preference on Ceph. I don't like Ceph much either and strongly considered lynching him instead, but BH just keeps on giving me the heeby-jeebies. I've had my play planned out from the start of when I read the role and we get a freebie scum lynch whether or not you like my play. So you might as well start discussing the second person you want to lynch because I'm going to keep on pulling shennanies until the fate hits the limit where I turn off.

BH's classic scum tell only works when he's actively (and more importantly, ABUSIVELY) trying to get another player lynched at the same time. We saw this in Carnival where BH (as mafia) was tunneling the shit out of both WoS or eventually me while defending grush (who was town). Who was BH abusing after Cora replaced out? Nobody was getting burned hard by BH after that, so this tell which geript was using was incomplete and obviously ended up being wrong. Other than that geript is mostly bullheaded in the rest of his filter, plus this one addendum which I think needs to be brought up here:
On September 03 2013 05:14 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 04:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 03 2013 04:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 03 2013 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I still do not know what the case on Oats is? 180's?


In summary, Oats said Geript was super town and should not be lynched because he will flip town. He didn't stop Geript from monopolizing the lynch and picking his target in BH. BH dies. Geript is now confirmed scum because he lynched town BH.

It could just Oats being retarded but I'm not sure. I still want to lynch alakaslam more :D

That's exactly what Oats does as town. Full 180's.
He does not do that as scum. Also he does not call half of the people town or scum with no reasoning in the first half of D1 as scum.

I want to lynch Rayn just solely for writing this post. Rayn isn't this fucking stupid. Rayn knows that Oats pulls crazy shit as town, but he's far more loud and obnoxious. I've seen Oats as both town and scum and I'd put money on scum. Rayn defending him is quite eye-opening.

Either geript is being terrible here (because I don't see Oats being mafia and I'm the resident meta expert on Oats and he is somehow still fucking null to me) or purposefully misusing meta in a second circumstance. Wanting to lynch Rayn for being "this fucking stupid" is really the pot calling the kettle black.

Rayn probably town because I don't see him going out of his way like he did in our past game together where we were mafia to interact and cast doubt on his scum buddies, and I think he is right about geript being intentionally wrong/bad.

Geript does not seem to give any fucks at all when it comes to things that affect everyone. He's going to do what he wants to do and that's that.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 03 2013 00:25 GMT
#2238
On September 03 2013 00:05 debears wrote:
If we do decide on my super stylin plan, let me know within 7 hours or so.

Put it this way clarity.

1) If I was mafia and geript was town, it would be stupid for me to even bring up my power. If a majority tell me to do it, and I don't, I'm claiming mafia. I wasn't really at threat of being lynched yet. Geript would be lynched eventually based on his day 1.
2) If we were both mafia, full retard move

Holy shit, read through debears, you're the fucking MAN. You're like our little pet baneling! (Or were, at least for today =P)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 03 2013 00:28 GMT
#2239
On September 03 2013 03:58 Cephiro wrote:
Aight. Going to have a long call soon, but I've read everything multiple times and up-to-date.

If you have questions about my opinions regarding someone, ask. I will most likely share my view.

Oats needs to get lynched.

Explain the ever-loving shit out of this, in great detail, to me please. Thanks.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 00:30 GMT
#2240
You guys know you're still allowed to post while we wait, right? So many people that I'm looking at don't even have posts today.

I also think I might have to take back my policy of ignoring Alakaslam. Koshi clearly announced in the thread that he had a plan to give the talisman to a player who could use the role in a beneficial way and then decided to use his item switch role anyways because "he had to at some point".

OO, are you saying that you think debears plan is a good one?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1597
byalli746
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 32m
OSC
10h 32m
Replay Cast
10h 32m
OSC
23h 32m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.