• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9478 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 27 2013 02:01 GMT
#4567
On September 27 2013 10:59 iamperfection wrote:
Sent- this is bad http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=45#888 it was just a long excuse to vote coag for no real reason listing lurkers is even worse than lurkers because it a way to look like your contributing . so is this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=85#1699 say absolutely nothing on a major topic while subtly supporting it and then when he votes for him hes not very clear on why he is scum just he has regressed from an earlier game. Also didn't like his response to the claim. He just immediately believes it and i know he had a town read on him but still townies are naturally supicious he dosnt go look he dosnt freak out much just proclaiming ha i was right fuck you guys i don't see the figuring out of alignments near the deadline


Hey let's count how many people keep parroting how scummy I am D1.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 27 2013 02:02 GMT
#4568
Oh shit marv's dead
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 27 2013 02:06 GMT
#4577
Since I'm back I can address the points iamp is making:

I get home about 20 minutes before the lynch. Such is the life of swim practice. Out at 9:00, home at 9:40. Friday is the only exception.

I guess I can't offer any substantial proof unless I started screenshotting all my assignments and facebook chat logs, but the reason I wasn't pushing Ceph as hard as I could have was me getting home late and having to do homework

On September 27 2013 07:30 iamperfection wrote:
conversely Sents reaction troubles me the most because he instantly believed it and didn't even bother to look for reasoning.


LM didn't have anything on yamato, but if you can parrot the same read over and over again, so can I: I looked at both his Newbie 46 and Newbie 47 filters. As town in 46 he did nothing and played very restricted-like, only bolstered by coaching. As scum in 47 he actually pushed cases and discussed others in the thread. Yes it's very scummy to not have anything on a player and then claim to have saved them, but I'm arguing that would be completely in synch with his Newb46 style where he did nothing and stayed in his little bubble.

And since I had a townread on him to start, obviously I was biased towards that side to begin with.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 27 2013 02:07 GMT
#4579
On September 27 2013 11:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Or maybe they double-stacked one of them. That makes sense to me.


I would bet doublestack on marv. Didn't someone ask to doc marv?

Anyways Ceph didn't get vigged so

##Vote: Cephiro
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 28 2013 00:17 GMT
#4791
I guess I can read kitaman a lot more than I can read kush. Which is to say I can actually read kitaman.

Anyways, it's 240 pages but on the bright side I think starting up Thug Life, as well as the death of two proactive posters, dropped the posting rate in this thread significantly.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 29 2013 13:30 GMT
#4936
I'm beginning to doubt that there are other vig shots left in the game. Coag got his off, but I don't see why another vig wouldn't get his own shot off on Cephiro. It would quickly flip him - if town, we're down another townie but we would've been anyway in the LM vs. Ceph lynch - if scum, now there's only 5 scum left to find.

Most importantly it would have saved us D3 to be productive and find more scum instead of just lynching Ceph and twiddling our thumbs.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 29 2013 13:31 GMT
#4937
EBWOP: My theory is either no other vigs, or possibly another one whose shot got saved by the doctor.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 30 2013 00:31 GMT
#4963
On September 30 2013 09:11 Koshi wrote:
Ok so before I sleep. Kitaman confirmed town for anybody with a brain.


Guess I must not have a brain, why do you think this? Kita hasn't said anything that tilts his alignment in either direction
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 30 2013 10:46 GMT
#5136
Goddammit geript...

Guess we should lynch Mocsta, he's responsible for the day we lost after all...

##Vote: Mocsta
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 30 2013 21:58 GMT
#5259
Alright. Thug Life is finally getting down to normal levels. Time to say useful things.

I don't normally touch the VE-marv-BH trio with a 20 foot pole. This is why I don't talk about them and this is why I don't want to talk about them. They intimidate me.

Mocsta's been irkin' my jerkin' for a while this game, but after re-reading the last nine pages of his filter I can see him going full yolo and trying to get LM out. He also makes up for it by shifting his contributions into overdrive later in the thread, and I don't see why a scum who just lost town a full cycle of time would put himself in the limelight and willingly engage in conversation with anyone who's here.

Geript's death also contributes to it as he tried to save ceph as a townie. So precedent.

On September 30 2013 22:14 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 22:10 Pandain wrote:
Rayn where have you been

Stop ignoring me


Essentially sums it up. So here is what I have in short:

Risen pushes Mocsta and geript, with the prior being mostly for the voteswitch and the latter being defensive since geript started attacking Risen. He's done nothing else of value to the thread lately.

Pandain has gotten better. His level of contibution has gone up and he's stopped going after the lurkers.

Stutters695 The awesome post was horrible.

After I come home from swim practice I will elaborate on my two reads as well as others.

My scumteam right now is Risen, Stutters, Cheesecake, iamperfection, +1
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 01 2013 01:54 GMT
#5342
Wait I'm confused - before I start my reads:

On October 01 2013 09:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
yeah it's a joke whatever


On October 01 2013 09:42 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
13: Mr. Cheesecake


On October 01 2013 09:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I'm just going to be like coag and do nothing the rest of the day as confirmed town.

Lynch mocsta / stutters / risen

Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 01 2013 02:21 GMT
#5347
Guess I'll start my other reads while I wait:

I was actually going to write something lengthy for risen, but it seems that geript pretty much hit the nail on the head with this one.

On September 25 2013 21:35 Mocsta wrote:

also noticed all his scum reads are based on other ppl making accusations first (yet he doesnt sell the story this way)

So I'm going to explicitly state that I am hopping on geript's case and using it as my reasoning for saying Risen is scum.

Next is Stutters. He seems to have healed up but is still actively avoiding doing jack dick. So unless he pulls off something spectacular, he's out for the count.

iamperfection is definite scum. He posts many things but few of them have any actual substance. When he does try to pull off substance, he creates a plunger post, because all it does is bring up old shit.

On September 27 2013 21:45 iamperfection wrote:
Everyone give a read on me this is a mandatory assignment.

Coag is excused

This is also a short yet telling post. He wants to see how safe he immediately is. He's not even playing scummy and then defending his stance when people call him out on it - he's cutting out the middleman and taking a quick look at who thinks he's scum.

I'll take his word on the list post being both a facet of his town and scum play, so I'll ignore that. I would, however, like to note that on the last two pages of his filter he makes zero efforts at scumhunting - this is what I was mad at Pandain about. His only scum is Stutters - the lurker. I'm also disregarding the plunger post because you could convict 75% of the thread looking at old evidence and neglecting later turns of events.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 01 2013 14:55 GMT
#5438
Sticking my vote on Stutters.

Risen, what about iamp's reads paints them as solid because I don't see it
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 01 2013 14:56 GMT
#5439
I maintain that the first post you quoted brings up nearly zero new evidence and simply brings up things others have said before
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 02 2013 01:43 GMT
#5891
Catching up on thread, starting from top of 276.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 02 2013 01:49 GMT
#5905
On October 02 2013 10:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:44 Risen wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Catching up on thread, starting from top of 276.

You've got this.

ROFL WTF?

Is there something I should know straightaway?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 02 2013 01:55 GMT
#5926
I am ok with killing Stutters because he scum. I am okay with killing iamp because he scum. I don't believe dec is scum.

That is all I have to say, I'm on page 292 and probably should arrive here by the end of the day.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 02 2013 02:04 GMT
#5956
On October 02 2013 11:02 deconduo wrote:
Also wtf happened with geript and VE.


Put the new mafia ban list on the subscribed threads and wait for the shitstorm, then you'll find out
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 03 2013 01:32 GMT
#6071
I felt a lot of deja vu with that longpost, then I realized it was a previous post without the spoiler. Silly me.

My number one activity period is the 2-3 hours between school and swim practice. Thug Life's deadline is right in the middle of that which means I can always post flavor for that game but I also can't contribute as much.

Also I like how Stutters says this:
Now, since the thread is so dead I'm not going to be checking more than like once an hour,


Yet that's what his activity feels like over the course of this whole game. Just an excuse to do what he's been doing. I'm voting him next.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 05 2013 02:23 GMT
#6308
Everyone is AFKing. Including MZ.

I studied for subject SAT's all day, couldn't make it to discussion
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 940
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC508
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 508
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50043
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1304
EffOrt 1182
Soma 695
Mini 596
Hyuk 582
BeSt 501
Light 459
Larva 415
[ Show more ]
Rush 271
ZerO 220
910 86
Mong 86
Leta 82
Sea.KH 62
Snow 57
firebathero 56
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 37
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Aegong 30
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
Trap 15
Sacsri 15
Rock 11
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Shine 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva743
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1071
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1643
hiko1284
Beastyqt576
B2W.Neo398
Livibee195
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX178
XaKoH 144
ArmadaUGS115
djWHEAT79
KnowMe78
Mew2King71
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• poizon28 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2565
Other Games
• Shiphtur90
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 32m
Online Event
20h 32m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.