• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9934 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 323 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 21 2013 23:09 GMT
#961
yeah I agree with you actually. It's also pointless to go after Vayne for the moment.

Sadly "anti-town" doesn't equal "mafia" on TL Mafia anymore.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 23:10 GMT
#962
On September 22 2013 08:08 Risen wrote:
That's an awful scummy post from rayne. You defending two people you know are town?

I am not defending anyone, i am asking what makes Coag / Vayne scum. Those are probably the easiest places to place a vote at the moment aside from no-posters.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 23:10 GMT
#963
What if Vayne doesnt break character rayn?
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 23:10 GMT
#964
On September 22 2013 08:10 Koshi wrote:
What if Vayne doesnt break character rayn?

lynch.
table for two on a tv tray
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 21 2013 23:11 GMT
#965
On September 22 2013 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
I do wish people wouldn't randomly go after coag btw. Makes it hard to get a read on people doing so. Why go after coag when people KNOW he's going to be at least some form of useless, especially on Day 1? Are the people pursuing him really able to say "this is NOT town coag on day 1"? If not, why is the vote on coag, or why is coag on the shit-list other than for being useless?


I have no knowledge of Coag's meta.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 21 2013 23:11 GMT
#966
On September 22 2013 08:08 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:38 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:12 kushm4sta wrote:
how am i thread police stutters?



By asking for modkills, calling people out for spamming instead of playing? I'd say it's a fitting description


Asking for modkills was a joke mostly. Obviously it wasn't going to happen.
Telling them to stop spamming was definitely a joke. Notice how I used 2 posts unnecessarily and thus spammed myself


So you've done even less then. Care to contribute?


Anyway, now that filters are up I'll get some reading in since finding it before was retarded on my phone.
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 21 2013 23:12 GMT
#967
##unvote
useless to stay on lonemeow if he's not gonna be around :|
/afk
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 21 2013 23:12 GMT
#968
On September 22 2013 08:08 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:38 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:12 kushm4sta wrote:
how am i thread police stutters?



By asking for modkills, calling people out for spamming instead of playing? I'd say it's a fitting description


Asking for modkills was a joke mostly. Obviously it wasn't going to happen.
Telling them to stop spamming was definitely a joke. Notice how I used 2 posts unnecessarily and thus spammed myself

This is useless/bad/filler
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 23:12 GMT
#969
On September 22 2013 07:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:53 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:51 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.

Where's Kush? VE is emphasizing words and I want to know if this further confirms or conflates his previously stated townish read.

They're italicized rather than capitalized OO. You're safe.

Or are you?

It's debatable. I have a fever. Things are warped slightly. Please make Pandain piss in someone else's cheerios. Give me your thoughts on CC?

I have a hard time reading CC because he so damn sexy. He's at least contributing, and I think that's enough to not kill him today...much like Mocsta before him. Leaning town until he does something I really don't like.

I need to see him in an argument with Not-Pandain to decide. Preferably a big messy one. Then I will judge him. If it helps I came to the same conclusion for opposite reasons.

What it really boils down to is that he's not trolly enough for an easy town read. I see him closer to his scum self than what I remember of his town game.

Actually the more I think about it, he hasn't done the whole "bus my entire team all day every day" routine. Fuck it. Town from me as well.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 23:12 GMT
#970
On September 22 2013 08:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 08:10 Koshi wrote:
What if Vayne doesnt break character rayn?

lynch.

And thats why you pile votes on VA. VA too proud he doesnt get misslynched as town to not break character. If he stays in character he is scum. But you peepz dont get it... so w.e.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 21 2013 23:14 GMT
#971
On September 22 2013 08:11 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
I do wish people wouldn't randomly go after coag btw. Makes it hard to get a read on people doing so. Why go after coag when people KNOW he's going to be at least some form of useless, especially on Day 1? Are the people pursuing him really able to say "this is NOT town coag on day 1"? If not, why is the vote on coag, or why is coag on the shit-list other than for being useless?


I have no knowledge of Coag's meta.


then I suggest you acquaint yourself with it.

Go read his Day 1 filter of, say, Fruity Mini Mafia. Actually I was calling him mafia at the end of that cycle. But if you can tell me why coag-here is significantly different from coag-there, then all power to you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 21 2013 23:14 GMT
#972
Voting VA probably best way to get him to contribute.

Risen how are you feeling about Sentinel?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 21 2013 23:15 GMT
#973
Also can't reveal my capitalization tell on ve since its not worth it because he's just town and I want to use it in the future but I am 100 percent sure he's town.
Yup get metad bitch.
Next I will meta dp.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 21 2013 23:15 GMT
#974
On September 22 2013 08:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 08:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 08:10 Koshi wrote:
What if Vayne doesnt break character rayn?

lynch.

And thats why you pile votes on VA. VA too proud he doesnt get misslynched as town to not break character. If he stays in character he is scum. But you peepz dont get it... so w.e.


This game is too large to play games like this imo. I don't know why you'd even try. Since when do people massively bandwagon someone for roleplaying a post?

Just weird Koshi.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 23:19 GMT
#975
On September 22 2013 08:15 kushm4sta wrote:
Also can't reveal my capitalization tell on ve since its not worth it because he's just town and I want to use it in the future but I am 100 percent sure he's town.
Yup get metad bitch.
Next I will meta dp.

Got a good chuckle out of this. You can live today too.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 23:20 GMT
#976
Is it Pandain-y to put vague suspicion on someone then vanish with a useless vote? Any experts?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 23:20 GMT
#977
So Risen what do you think about marv?
table for two on a tv tray
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 23:22 GMT
#978
Oh he just posted. Nvm
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 21 2013 23:22 GMT
#979
On September 22 2013 08:12 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:53 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:51 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.

Where's Kush? VE is emphasizing words and I want to know if this further confirms or conflates his previously stated townish read.

They're italicized rather than capitalized OO. You're safe.

Or are you?

It's debatable. I have a fever. Things are warped slightly. Please make Pandain piss in someone else's cheerios. Give me your thoughts on CC?

I have a hard time reading CC because he so damn sexy. He's at least contributing, and I think that's enough to not kill him today...much like Mocsta before him. Leaning town until he does something I really don't like.

I need to see him in an argument with Not-Pandain to decide. Preferably a big messy one. Then I will judge him. If it helps I came to the same conclusion for opposite reasons.

What it really boils down to is that he's not trolly enough for an easy town read. I see him closer to his scum self than what I remember of his town game.

Actually the more I think about it, he hasn't done the whole "bus my entire team all day every day" routine. Fuck it. Town from me as well.


How do you know I'm not bussing coag/LM?

Look at aperture d1. Felkyr and alakaslam were my punching bags.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 23:26 GMT
#980
On September 22 2013 08:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 08:12 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:53 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:51 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.

Where's Kush? VE is emphasizing words and I want to know if this further confirms or conflates his previously stated townish read.

They're italicized rather than capitalized OO. You're safe.

Or are you?

It's debatable. I have a fever. Things are warped slightly. Please make Pandain piss in someone else's cheerios. Give me your thoughts on CC?

I have a hard time reading CC because he so damn sexy. He's at least contributing, and I think that's enough to not kill him today...much like Mocsta before him. Leaning town until he does something I really don't like.

I need to see him in an argument with Not-Pandain to decide. Preferably a big messy one. Then I will judge him. If it helps I came to the same conclusion for opposite reasons.

What it really boils down to is that he's not trolly enough for an easy town read. I see him closer to his scum self than what I remember of his town game.

Actually the more I think about it, he hasn't done the whole "bus my entire team all day every day" routine. Fuck it. Town from me as well.


How do you know I'm not bussing coag/LM?

Look at aperture d1. Felkyr and alakaslam were my punching bags.

Lol hey that's a pretty cool self-reflection. I like it. Does you no good to point it if you're mafia.

Besides, it's like a day 1 read and all that. Subject to license and agreement. Terms and conditions apply.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2349
Hyuk 285
Shinee 85
Hyun 71
Killer 60
ggaemo 56
Snow 55
Hm[arnc] 48
sorry 30
Bale 29
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 28
JYJ 14
Bonyth 11
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
summit1g8495
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick775
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream193
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2330
League of Legends
• Lourlo1742
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 39m
INu's Battles
3h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 39m
Replay Cast
14h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.