• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:49
CEST 16:49
KST 23:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7876 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 323 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 21 2013 22:21 GMT
#921
On September 22 2013 07:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Pandains case is a bunch of misunderstandings tbh.

I never defended him, nor did I not do what i said prior. I can debunk the post in about 5 minutes at my comp, not really concered about it. On phone atm if anyone has simple questions.


Yes I would like you to explain.

Also why you feel like voting Coag versus what you said about going for inactives.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 22:21 GMT
#922
On September 22 2013 07:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:12 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi why did you vote for Mocsta in the first place?

He was being special.

Special in what way? What's scummy in that? And is he not special any more?

Special posting. And I dont have the mocsta feeling yet. I remember him from Sicilian and GoT, not the same guy. But who knowz?
VA best lynch now.

How does Vayne's posts make him scum? There are only two posts of his in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 22:21 GMT
#923
Stupid phone...
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:22 GMT
#924
Coag is a decent enough inactive vote. The content of his posts has been about on par with non-posters.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 21 2013 22:22 GMT
#925
On September 22 2013 06:01 FirmTofu wrote:
Ello peeples.
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:06 geript wrote:
Cos I do what I want bish.

And you want to be useless and Bad. Cool.

Why did DP capitalize "Bad"? I dun lyke sekrits so plox explain Mr.DP.


Okay, I'm done with my trolling for the day.

I see that geript and DP have engaged in a shitfest argument that is meaningless and spammy filled with ad hominem attacks. That should stop now because it is anti-town play. I like rayn for stepping up to the plate and tell geript and DP to cut out the bullshit. I think DP comes off the worst with this argument. DP has showcased a deliberate and calculted town posting style in past games I've seen of him. He is not the type to spam the thread into uselessness. I'm not saying he's scum, but I really dislike his approach so far. I think we should keep a close watch on him as the day progresses. Geript emerges from the shitfest argument in a favorable light, imo. His town play is usually spammy and meaningless during day one. Good examples include Nuclear Winter and Bluelightz(he was hydra smurf).

Still on page 30 catching up to the thread.

On phone atm but I want to know if anyone else found something odd/disturbing about this post.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:24 GMT
#926
On September 22 2013 07:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 06:01 FirmTofu wrote:
Ello peeples.
On September 21 2013 12:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:06 geript wrote:
Cos I do what I want bish.

And you want to be useless and Bad. Cool.

Why did DP capitalize "Bad"? I dun lyke sekrits so plox explain Mr.DP.


Okay, I'm done with my trolling for the day.

I see that geript and DP have engaged in a shitfest argument that is meaningless and spammy filled with ad hominem attacks. That should stop now because it is anti-town play. I like rayn for stepping up to the plate and tell geript and DP to cut out the bullshit. I think DP comes off the worst with this argument. DP has showcased a deliberate and calculted town posting style in past games I've seen of him. He is not the type to spam the thread into uselessness. I'm not saying he's scum, but I really dislike his approach so far. I think we should keep a close watch on him as the day progresses. Geript emerges from the shitfest argument in a favorable light, imo. His town play is usually spammy and meaningless during day one. Good examples include Nuclear Winter and Bluelightz(he was hydra smurf).

Still on page 30 catching up to the thread.

On phone atm but I want to know if anyone else found something odd/disturbing about this post.

It would help if I knew what you were referring to. Do you mean the referreeing? Or the defending geript? Or what? It looks like a pretty standard nullish interjection while catching up to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 21 2013 22:25 GMT
#927
Marv I'll look deeper into Obvious One but I don't see any real naturality. Instead I see construction.

I like about him saying ignore the geript matter, but he then doesn't go on and go after someone. Instead he replies a lot to Mocstad which isn't active effort but rather forced effort.

Out of people who have posted so far, he is the one who has done the least while still being a presence. Townie's aren't that defensive.
I don't think it's damning of course but don't consider it a null-tell.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 22:25 GMT
#928
On September 22 2013 07:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:18 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:12 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi why did you vote for Mocsta in the first place?

He was being special.

Special in what way? What's scummy in that? And is he not special any more?

Special posting. And I dont have the mocsta feeling yet. I remember him from Sicilian and GoT, not the same guy. But who knowz?
VA best lynch now.

How does Vayne's posts make him scum? There are only two posts of his in this game.

Dude. VA can be an useless fuck when he appears to be trying (persona) now we.are keeping him around when he is rping? Vote VA. You should now why.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 21 2013 22:29 GMT
#929
On September 22 2013 07:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 06:01 FirmTofu wrote:
Ello peeples.
On September 21 2013 12:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:06 geript wrote:
Cos I do what I want bish.

And you want to be useless and Bad. Cool.

Why did DP capitalize "Bad"? I dun lyke sekrits so plox explain Mr.DP.


Okay, I'm done with my trolling for the day.

I see that geript and DP have engaged in a shitfest argument that is meaningless and spammy filled with ad hominem attacks. That should stop now because it is anti-town play. I like rayn for stepping up to the plate and tell geript and DP to cut out the bullshit. I think DP comes off the worst with this argument. DP has showcased a deliberate and calculted town posting style in past games I've seen of him. He is not the type to spam the thread into uselessness. I'm not saying he's scum, but I really dislike his approach so far. I think we should keep a close watch on him as the day progresses. Geript emerges from the shitfest argument in a favorable light, imo. His town play is usually spammy and meaningless during day one. Good examples include Nuclear Winter and Bluelightz(he was hydra smurf).

Still on page 30 catching up to the thread.

On phone atm but I want to know if anyone else found something odd/disturbing about this post.

It would help if I knew what you were referring to. Do you mean the referreeing? Or the defending geript? Or what? It looks like a pretty standard nullish interjection while catching up to me.

Sort of? Ill explain when not on phone (3-4h mebbe?) But I also wanted to be purposefully a litle cryptic to see if anyone else was on the same page as me since nobody has mentioned FT at all yet.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 21 2013 22:31 GMT
#930
I can get behind a Vayne lynch for the sake of removing one useless person in this game.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 22:34 GMT
#931
On September 22 2013 07:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:18 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:12 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi why did you vote for Mocsta in the first place?

He was being special.

Special in what way? What's scummy in that? And is he not special any more?

Special posting. And I dont have the mocsta feeling yet. I remember him from Sicilian and GoT, not the same guy. But who knowz?
VA best lynch now.

How does Vayne's posts make him scum? There are only two posts of his in this game.

Dude. VA can be an useless fuck when he appears to be trying (persona) now we.are keeping him around when he is rping? Vote VA. You should now why.

Vayne can be useful as town if he wants to. There is no reason to start a wagon on him now, you know what'll happen regardless of his alignment. I am curious why you planted you vote on him for non-alignment indicative posts?

On September 22 2013 07:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 06:01 FirmTofu wrote:
Ello peeples.
On September 21 2013 12:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:06 geript wrote:
Cos I do what I want bish.

And you want to be useless and Bad. Cool.

Why did DP capitalize "Bad"? I dun lyke sekrits so plox explain Mr.DP.


Okay, I'm done with my trolling for the day.

I see that geript and DP have engaged in a shitfest argument that is meaningless and spammy filled with ad hominem attacks. That should stop now because it is anti-town play. I like rayn for stepping up to the plate and tell geript and DP to cut out the bullshit. I think DP comes off the worst with this argument. DP has showcased a deliberate and calculted town posting style in past games I've seen of him. He is not the type to spam the thread into uselessness. I'm not saying he's scum, but I really dislike his approach so far. I think we should keep a close watch on him as the day progresses. Geript emerges from the shitfest argument in a favorable light, imo. His town play is usually spammy and meaningless during day one. Good examples include Nuclear Winter and Bluelightz(he was hydra smurf).

Still on page 30 catching up to the thread.

On phone atm but I want to know if anyone else found something odd/disturbing about this post.

It would help if I knew what you were referring to. Do you mean the referreeing? Or the defending geript? Or what? It looks like a pretty standard nullish interjection while catching up to me.

Sort of? Ill explain when not on phone (3-4h mebbe?) But I also wanted to be purposefully a litle cryptic to see if anyone else was on the same page as me since nobody has mentioned FT at all yet.

The only thing i found odd in FT's post was that he was trying to appear like he was contributing. Then said he has not yet caught up in thread and never followed it up in any way. It's now been 1,5 hours since his post. He should have caught up already.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 21 2013 22:34 GMT
#932
On September 22 2013 07:31 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I can get behind a Vayne lynch for the sake of removing one useless person in this game.

We have vigs.
Ill explain my stance on lurkers and vigs later, I want to make it very clear.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 22:36 GMT
#933
Ahya vigs. But in VA case, lynch better.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:41 GMT
#934
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 22:42 GMT
#935
On September 22 2013 07:25 Pandain wrote:
Marv I'll look deeper into Obvious One but I don't see any real naturality. Instead I see construction.

I like about him saying ignore the geript matter, but he then doesn't go on and go after someone. Instead he replies a lot to Mocstad which isn't active effort but rather forced effort.

Out of people who have posted so far, he is the one who has done the least while still being a presence. Townie's aren't that defensive.
I don't think it's damning of course but don't consider it a null-tell.


Hi

You're wrong. It will take you some games to realize that your pithy heuristics do not apply to the Obvious One.

Listen to Marv VE and I like Rayn for what he wrote on this page. Just look somewhere else. If I wake up and you haven't gotten your shit together I'll be forced to believe this is scum agenda because you don't even know me, bro. Have a pleasant day.

PS lets actually see what Vayne says when he says something alignment indicative. Trolling is his survival mechanism based on our last game together, so wait for the content. If he chooses not to do so today, that will be indicative as well and we can burn him with the fire of a thousand suns tomorrow.

I got the bad feels about Koshi. The VA push seems like lynch bait 101. Easiest move to make for scum. All he has to do OS aggressively talk about VA trolling and keep it in the foreground long enough to catch some steam and boom, suddenly it a fellatio party where everyone is down with the sickness.

Coag not playing is currently a non-factor as well given he does that all the time.

Fuck this is hard to do on mobile.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 21 2013 22:43 GMT
#936
On September 22 2013 07:36 Koshi wrote:
Ahya vigs. But in VA case, lynch better.



Finally off work.


Why exactly is it better to lynch someone who gives us no info from the flip over someone who has actually interacted with people?
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 22:44 GMT
#937
Holy shit, stutters and talking sense

+1
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 21 2013 22:45 GMT
#938
On September 22 2013 07:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well he seemed WAY more involved in the discussion in that game than he is in this game. That's....really odd. Marvy baby what do you make of that?


I think using a newbie game for meta comparison purposes to a full-sized normal (his first?) is pretty silly regardless of alignment. And when the differences that exist are 'objectively' (funny word in mafia, you know what I mean) more likely to come from mafia, then it draws even less weight.

Anyway, if I were certain enough about it I'd have my vote on him. The stilted tone and hypocrisy (as Umasi pointed out) could also be from an awkward townie, again, dipping his feet into a full-size normal.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 21 2013 22:45 GMT
#939
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 21 2013 22:48 GMT
#940
On September 22 2013 07:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[
The only thing i found odd in FT's post was that he was trying to appear like he was contributing. Then said he has not yet caught up in thread and never followed it up in any way. It's now been 1,5 hours since his post. He should have caught up already.


Yes. But increasingly these days I see this as a bloody annoying-tell rather than a mafia-tell. Stutters is a well known proponent of this as town in fact

Maybe it's a promise to contribute and somehow can't because he's mafia? Obviously broken promises and shit are bad, but also as mafia you tend to try to follow through on simple things like reading and making some bullshit posts.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt494
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX147
ArmadaUGS103
KnowMe98
Mew2King88
elazer67
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 4
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos2022
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 11m
INu's Battles
21h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.