• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:49
CEST 16:49
KST 23:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 323 Next
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 21 2013 22:02 GMT
#901
Pandains case is a bunch of misunderstandings tbh.

I never defended him, nor did I not do what i said prior. I can debunk the post in about 5 minutes at my comp, not really concered about it. On phone atm if anyone has simple questions.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 21 2013 22:04 GMT
#902
On September 22 2013 07:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Pandains case is a bunch of misunderstandings tbh.

I never defended him, nor did I not do what i said prior. I can debunk the post in about 5 minutes at my comp, not really concered about it. On phone atm if anyone has simple questions.

Then why do you feel the need to tell us?
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 21 2013 22:07 GMT
#903
On September 22 2013 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Pandains case is a bunch of misunderstandings tbh.

I never defended him, nor did I not do what i said prior. I can debunk the post in about 5 minutes at my comp, not really concered about it. On phone atm if anyone has simple questions.

Then why do you feel the need to tell us?


Because im bored and at work but its hard to do things via phone that are more than one sentence.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:10 GMT
#904
I might regret this, but does anyone have any like...previous games of Lone's I can peruse?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 22:10 GMT
#905
On September 22 2013 06:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 06:54 Koshi wrote:
Nope. You just pile a shitton of votes on VA. It's that easy.

And you think that makes him stop? I am not so sure. You know that he just didn't give a fuck in titanic too and he was town there sadly...

So? He clearly is playing anti town. Lynch him. Ez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 22:11 GMT
#906
On September 22 2013 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I might regret this, but does anyone have any like...previous games of Lone's I can peruse?

The previous newbie game.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:12 GMT
#907
Just names would suffice - I'm not above doing the legwork. I just am not familiar with his typical play. I'm hung up right now because his tenacity on the Pandain vote reads kinda more townie than scummy in a vacuum...but his refusal to comment on like anything else is very troubling to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 22:12 GMT
#908
On September 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi why did you vote for Mocsta in the first place?

He was being special.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 22:12 GMT
#909
On September 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi why did you vote for Mocsta in the first place?

table for two on a tv tray
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 21 2013 22:12 GMT
#910
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=426146
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:12 GMT
#911
On September 22 2013 07:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I might regret this, but does anyone have any like...previous games of Lone's I can peruse?

The previous newbie game.

Just the one then? Or will the previous few have him in them?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 22:13 GMT
#912
On September 22 2013 07:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi why did you vote for Mocsta in the first place?

He was being special.

Special in what way? What's scummy in that? And is he not special any more?
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 21 2013 22:14 GMT
#913
On September 22 2013 07:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:11 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I might regret this, but does anyone have any like...previous games of Lone's I can peruse?

The previous newbie game.

Just the one then? Or will the previous few have him in them?

Some of them. Just have a look at the player lists...
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 22:15 GMT
#914
On September 22 2013 07:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Just names would suffice - I'm not above doing the legwork. I just am not familiar with his typical play. I'm hung up right now because his tenacity on the Pandain vote reads kinda more townie than scummy in a vacuum...but his refusal to comment on like anything else is very troubling to me.

The newbie game that shiaopi hosted. Last one that finished. James bond themed. He was scum. Cant give links cuz on phone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 21 2013 22:16 GMT
#915
On September 22 2013 07:12 Umasi wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=426146

specifically, that was the game where lonemeow was scum
idk about others
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:18 GMT
#916
Well he seemed WAY more involved in the discussion in that game than he is in this game. That's....really odd. Marvy baby what do you make of that?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 21 2013 22:18 GMT
#917
There was another Newbie where he was scum and one where he was town (I played in this too) that I know of.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 22:18 GMT
#918
On September 22 2013 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:12 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi why did you vote for Mocsta in the first place?

He was being special.

Special in what way? What's scummy in that? And is he not special any more?

Special posting. And I dont have the mocsta feeling yet. I remember him from Sicilian and GoT, not the same guy. But who knowz?
VA best lynch now.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:19 GMT
#919
Like, repeatedly asking people their opinions and stuff - whether he did anything with the info or not, he's trying to appear active...something he's not doing this game. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 22:21 GMT
#920
On September 22 2013 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:12 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi why did you vote for Mocsta in the first place?

He was being special.

Special in what way? What's scummy in that? And is he not special any more?

Special posting. And I dont have the mocsta feeling yet. I remember him from Sicilian and GoT, not the same guy. But who knowz?
VA best lynch now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt494
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX147
ArmadaUGS103
KnowMe98
Mew2King88
elazer67
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 4
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos2022
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 11m
INu's Battles
21h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.