• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:22
CEST 18:22
KST 01:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8452 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 323 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:48 GMT
#941
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 21 2013 22:50 GMT
#942
On September 22 2013 07:21 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Pandains case is a bunch of misunderstandings tbh.

I never defended him, nor did I not do what i said prior. I can debunk the post in about 5 minutes at my comp, not really concered about it. On phone atm if anyone has simple questions.


Yes I would like you to explain.

Also why you feel like voting Coag versus what you said about going for inactives.


I'll try to do this on my phone as best I can. Just cannot quote at all.

I'll dissect the case into three points, maybe there are more i can remember.1) I assumed DP was town when talking of Geript. 2) I defended Pandain 3) I say i wanted to lynch inactive but dont follow through.

Essentially, #1 is true. I assumed DP as town if im talking of geript in the scum light. If geript is scum, he is ballsy to go after DP regardless of DPs alignment. Bus lor not, but DP would likely be town in this case. In context DPs alignment is irrelevant because its geript who was being scummy. I assume he would be town if geript scum.

#2 and #3 are not true. I did not defend Pandain. I even heralded people like Mocsta pressuring him because that was scummy behavior. I was calling out LM for calling out mocsta for calling out pandain, really. I keep asking why coag thinks pandain is scum because i want coag to speak and give reasoning instead od hiding in the shadows. He mentions pandain as mafia but never says why its scummy behavior.

Similarly, I did follow through on my inactive lynch. Coag is low volume poster and was such in my scumteam. This is similar behavior, he hasnt done anything which equals inactive. LM is also pseudo inactive and i could lynch him. By inactive i dont mean those who have 0 posts, i mean those who are clearly there but have 1-4 posts of uselessness.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 22:51 GMT
#943
On September 22 2013 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.

Where's Kush? VE is emphasizing words and I want to know if this further confirms or conflates his previously stated townish read.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:52 GMT
#944
On September 22 2013 07:51 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.

Where's Kush? VE is emphasizing words and I want to know if this further confirms or conflates his previously stated townish read.

They're italicized rather than capitalized OO. You're safe.

Or are you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 22:52 GMT
#945
On September 22 2013 07:48 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[
The only thing i found odd in FT's post was that he was trying to appear like he was contributing. Then said he has not yet caught up in thread and never followed it up in any way. It's now been 1,5 hours since his post. He should have caught up already.


Yes. But increasingly these days I see this as a bloody annoying-tell rather than a mafia-tell. Stutters is a well known proponent of this as town in fact

Maybe it's a promise to contribute and somehow can't because he's mafia? Obviously broken promises and shit are bad, but also as mafia you tend to try to follow through on simple things like reading and making some bullshit posts.

Yeah i am not saying it absolutely makes him mafia.
His post just reads to me as "hi, i am now at page 30, and here's what i have gathered so far". Then what, he stops reading and doesn't finish the thread?
table for two on a tv tray
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 22:53 GMT
#946
On September 22 2013 07:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:51 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.

Where's Kush? VE is emphasizing words and I want to know if this further confirms or conflates his previously stated townish read.

They're italicized rather than capitalized OO. You're safe.

Or are you?

It's debatable. I have a fever. Things are warped slightly. Please make Pandain piss in someone else's cheerios. Give me your thoughts on CC?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 21 2013 22:54 GMT
#947
I know rayn. But my reply to you is contained in my quote right there. ^_^

It's bad, but there's nothing else to say about it right now. It's not even that alignment indicative. What will be alignment indicative is what he finally posts.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 22:55 GMT
#948
On September 22 2013 07:54 marvellosity wrote:
I know rayn. But my reply to you is contained in my quote right there. ^_^

It's bad, but there's nothing else to say about it right now. It's not even that alignment indicative. What will be alignment indicative is what he finally posts.

Yeah we are getting nowhere in talking about FT now.
What are your thoughts on Koshi?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 21 2013 22:56 GMT
#949
I've no idea what to think about Koshi. His first posts yesterday seemed a little tame, and his pursuit of VA is... weird? Would he do that as mafia? It seems counterproductive, and Koshi isn't stupid I don't think.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 21 2013 22:58 GMT
#950
koshis like a less extreme rayn imo, the way I read him is how sincere he sounds, but I'm still on the fence about him
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 21 2013 22:59 GMT
#951
I do wish people wouldn't randomly go after coag btw. Makes it hard to get a read on people doing so. Why go after coag when people KNOW he's going to be at least some form of useless, especially on Day 1? Are the people pursuing him really able to say "this is NOT town coag on day 1"? If not, why is the vote on coag, or why is coag on the shit-list other than for being useless?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:59 GMT
#952
On September 22 2013 07:53 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:51 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.

Where's Kush? VE is emphasizing words and I want to know if this further confirms or conflates his previously stated townish read.

They're italicized rather than capitalized OO. You're safe.

Or are you?

It's debatable. I have a fever. Things are warped slightly. Please make Pandain piss in someone else's cheerios. Give me your thoughts on CC?

I have a hard time reading CC because he so damn sexy. He's at least contributing, and I think that's enough to not kill him today...much like Mocsta before him. Leaning town until he does something I really don't like.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:59 GMT
#953
On September 22 2013 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
I do wish people wouldn't randomly go after coag btw. Makes it hard to get a read on people doing so. Why go after coag when people KNOW he's going to be at least some form of useless, especially on Day 1? Are the people pursuing him really able to say "this is NOT town coag on day 1"? If not, why is the vote on coag, or why is coag on the shit-list other than for being useless?

He invites it by being unrepentant about it regardless of alignment. Haters gon' hate.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 23:00 GMT
#954
On September 22 2013 07:58 Umasi wrote:
koshis like a less extreme rayn imo, the way I read him is how sincere he sounds, but I'm still on the fence about him

Does that worry you? Signal to noise ratio too low? Also what are his other thoughts other than VA? I don't recall any off the top of my head.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 21 2013 23:01 GMT
#955
On September 22 2013 07:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
I do wish people wouldn't randomly go after coag btw. Makes it hard to get a read on people doing so. Why go after coag when people KNOW he's going to be at least some form of useless, especially on Day 1? Are the people pursuing him really able to say "this is NOT town coag on day 1"? If not, why is the vote on coag, or why is coag on the shit-list other than for being useless?

He invites it by being unrepentant about it regardless of alignment. Haters gon' hate.


mainly thinking about Sentinel brought this on. As someone else noted, Sentinel's original catch-up post was a bit blergh.

Then he comes up with this reasonably structured, also kinda catch-up post, ending in a vote on coag. The coag vote seems so weak as shit to me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 21 2013 23:03 GMT
#956
I think he took a pretty null stance on both DP and Geript, and is suspicious of mocsta? idk why though, his filters hard to understand, kinda need to read him as he responds to the thread :|

oh tyty for getting filters up maepak
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 21 2013 23:04 GMT
#957
he hasn't been as opinionated as I'd expect him to be as town
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 21 2013 23:04 GMT
#958
On September 22 2013 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
I do wish people wouldn't randomly go after coag btw. Makes it hard to get a read on people doing so. Why go after coag when people KNOW he's going to be at least some form of useless, especially on Day 1? Are the people pursuing him really able to say "this is NOT town coag on day 1"? If not, why is the vote on coag, or why is coag on the shit-list other than for being useless?

That's right.

This is actually my problem with Koshi at the moment. Koshi knows what will happen if he pushes Vayne lynch now. Vayne probably OMGUSes him and that'll turn the thread into a shitfest and for people not knowing Vayne's play (regardless of his alignment) Koshi will look better than him with justified reasoning. That however does not tell anything about either of those people's alignment.

Vayne needs to be let doing his own stuff. Regardless of if he is mafia or not attacking him at this point, when he has posted twice, does not help figuring out his alignment. He is capable of good analyses, but if someone attacks him for stupid reasons he'll attack back. If he and his useless posts are left unnoticed he'll have to contribute something useful, otherwise we lynch him.
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 21 2013 23:08 GMT
#959
That's an awful scummy post from rayne. You defending two people you know are town?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 21 2013 23:08 GMT
#960
On September 22 2013 02:38 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:12 kushm4sta wrote:
how am i thread police stutters?



By asking for modkills, calling people out for spamming instead of playing? I'd say it's a fitting description


Asking for modkills was a joke mostly. Obviously it wasn't going to happen.
Telling them to stop spamming was definitely a joke. Notice how I used 2 posts unnecessarily and thus spammed myself
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 548
IndyStarCraft 83
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29928
Bisu 1810
Shuttle 1452
Hyuk 945
Mini 504
EffOrt 463
Larva 294
ZerO 255
firebathero 192
hero 62
[ Show more ]
Hyun 48
Mong 44
PianO 43
Trap 40
Sexy 36
Killer 34
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 19
zelot 19
Rock 13
Terrorterran 13
Bale 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10885
qojqva1889
Dendi949
Counter-Strike
fl0m2430
Fnx 25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
crisheroes1110
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
singsing1959
FrodaN1050
B2W.Neo952
Beastyqt709
Mlord404
Hui .220
Liquid`VortiX178
Livibee169
KnowMe135
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King74
Trikslyr31
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 41
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7962
League of Legends
• Jankos1725
Other Games
• Shiphtur244
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 38m
INu's Battles
19h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.