• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:01
CEST 00:01
KST 07:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8824 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 323 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 23:27 GMT
#981
On September 22 2013 08:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 08:12 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 08:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 08:10 Koshi wrote:
What if Vayne doesnt break character rayn?

lynch.

And thats why you pile votes on VA. VA too proud he doesnt get misslynched as town to not break character. If he stays in character he is scum. But you peepz dont get it... so w.e.


This game is too large to play games like this imo. I don't know why you'd even try. Since when do people massively bandwagon someone for roleplaying a post?

Just weird Koshi.

Ofc not. I just needed 3-4 smart people to vote VA. Next time VA posted he would have broken characer as town and posted reads or he would claim scum. But better to do nothing with votes atm it seems.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 23:31 GMT
#982
Well not posted reads, probably what rayn said. But he would have broken character.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 21 2013 23:35 GMT
#983
On September 22 2013 08:27 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 08:15 marvellosity wrote:
On September 22 2013 08:12 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 08:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 08:10 Koshi wrote:
What if Vayne doesnt break character rayn?

lynch.

And thats why you pile votes on VA. VA too proud he doesnt get misslynched as town to not break character. If he stays in character he is scum. But you peepz dont get it... so w.e.


This game is too large to play games like this imo. I don't know why you'd even try. Since when do people massively bandwagon someone for roleplaying a post?

Just weird Koshi.

Ofc not. I just needed 3-4 smart people to vote VA. Next time VA posted he would have broken characer as town and posted reads or he would claim scum. But better to do nothing with votes atm it seems.


wat
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 21 2013 23:37 GMT
#984
It's not just Sentinel voting Coag which I'm suspicious of, though I think it is convieniant.

He actually hasn't done anything either, suprisingly as I look back. He talked about Stutters but ended with "I would like to see more."

Only thing he did was say Coag was bad.

Sentinel you suspicious of anyone else? What are your thoughts? How is life?
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 23:41 GMT
#985
On September 22 2013 08:37 Pandain wrote:
It's not just Sentinel voting Coag which I'm suspicious of, though I think it is convieniant.

He actually hasn't done anything either, suprisingly as I look back. He talked about Stutters but ended with "I would like to see more."

Only thing he did was say Coag was bad.

Sentinel you suspicious of anyone else? What are your thoughts? How is life?

I H O S

I hoes! You DOG, you!

Like where this is going. Not sure what Sent is doing but it feels like nothing.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 23:44 GMT
#986
On September 22 2013 08:35 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 08:27 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 08:15 marvellosity wrote:
On September 22 2013 08:12 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 08:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 22 2013 08:10 Koshi wrote:
What if Vayne doesnt break character rayn?

lynch.

And thats why you pile votes on VA. VA too proud he doesnt get misslynched as town to not break character. If he stays in character he is scum. But you peepz dont get it... so w.e.


This game is too large to play games like this imo. I don't know why you'd even try. Since when do people massively bandwagon someone for roleplaying a post?

Just weird Koshi.

Ofc not. I just needed 3-4 smart people to vote VA. Next time VA posted he would have broken characer as town and posted reads or he would claim scum. But better to do nothing with votes atm it seems.


wat

Reread stuff. Tldr: VA2proud
I had a good night of sleep.
Zaragon
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden235 Posts
September 21 2013 23:54 GMT
#987
Done reading filters for the night. Marvellosity feels town. yamato77 felt very town, but one long first post relatively late in the day can easily be very pro-town scum so I'll put him as neutral until I have a pattern to go on. Pandain same deal, except with less initial town feeling and thus more leaning towards scum.

I'm thinking I'd prefer a lynch to generate information day 2, as much as it pains me to skip non-contributors.

I'll elaborate and look at links if it's still relevant by tomorrow, now I need sleep. Have fun guys
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 23:57 GMT
#988
On September 22 2013 08:54 Zaragon wrote:
Done reading filters for the night. Marvellosity feels town. yamato77 felt very town, but one long first post relatively late in the day can easily be very pro-town scum so I'll put him as neutral until I have a pattern to go on. Pandain same deal, except with less initial town feeling and thus more leaning towards scum.

I'm thinking I'd prefer a lynch to generate information day 2, as much as it pains me to skip non-contributors.

I'll elaborate and look at links if it's still relevant by tomorrow, now I need sleep. Have fun guys

First post game (a la the thread!). Let's crack this!

I'll go first.

More likely to come from scum.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2013 00:02 GMT
#989
On September 22 2013 08:57 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 08:54 Zaragon wrote:
Done reading filters for the night. Marvellosity feels town. yamato77 felt very town, but one long first post relatively late in the day can easily be very pro-town scum so I'll put him as neutral until I have a pattern to go on. Pandain same deal, except with less initial town feeling and thus more leaning towards scum.

I'm thinking I'd prefer a lynch to generate information day 2, as much as it pains me to skip non-contributors.

I'll elaborate and look at links if it's still relevant by tomorrow, now I need sleep. Have fun guys

First post game (a la the thread!). Let's crack this!

I'll go first.

More likely to come from scum.

It's not his first post...
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 22 2013 00:03 GMT
#990
On September 22 2013 09:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 08:57 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 08:54 Zaragon wrote:
Done reading filters for the night. Marvellosity feels town. yamato77 felt very town, but one long first post relatively late in the day can easily be very pro-town scum so I'll put him as neutral until I have a pattern to go on. Pandain same deal, except with less initial town feeling and thus more leaning towards scum.

I'm thinking I'd prefer a lynch to generate information day 2, as much as it pains me to skip non-contributors.

I'll elaborate and look at links if it's still relevant by tomorrow, now I need sleep. Have fun guys

First post game (a la the thread!). Let's crack this!

I'll go first.

More likely to come from scum.

It's not his first post...

that's why it's a game...
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2013 00:04 GMT
#991
?
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 22 2013 00:05 GMT
#992
Do you have thoughts about that post or no?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 22 2013 00:11 GMT
#993
On September 22 2013 08:37 Pandain wrote:
It's not just Sentinel voting Coag which I'm suspicious of, though I think it is convieniant.

He actually hasn't done anything either, suprisingly as I look back. He talked about Stutters but ended with "I would like to see more."

Only thing he did was say Coag was bad.

Sentinel you suspicious of anyone else? What are your thoughts? How is life?


I am suspicious of Stutters. Failing a Coag vote my next victim is Stutters.

Fix mattchew's filter MZ, there's a space in the URL

I'm always completely clueless D1. If I'm going to spam up the thread, I at least have to think up something productive to spam it up with.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2013 00:17 GMT
#994
On September 22 2013 09:05 ObviousOne wrote:
Do you have thoughts about that post or no?

It says almost nothing.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 22 2013 00:20 GMT
#995
On September 22 2013 09:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 09:05 ObviousOne wrote:
Do you have thoughts about that post or no?

It says almost nothing.

You're so adorable. What does it mean to you that it says almost nothing? That's the point of the game.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2013 00:23 GMT
#996
On September 22 2013 09:20 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 09:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 22 2013 09:05 ObviousOne wrote:
Do you have thoughts about that post or no?

It says almost nothing.

You're so adorable. What does it mean to you that it says almost nothing? That's the point of the game.

So you think only scum posts like that?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 22 2013 00:23 GMT
#997
Something is not right in this game. My strongest town read is ObviousOne.
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 00:24 GMT
#998
OO is obviously town btw, and he is echoing exactly what i'm thinking. /buddy OO

Writeup with logic in 3-4 hours after work.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 22 2013 00:26 GMT
#999
On September 22 2013 09:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 09:20 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 09:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 22 2013 09:05 ObviousOne wrote:
Do you have thoughts about that post or no?

It says almost nothing.

You're so adorable. What does it mean to you that it says almost nothing? That's the point of the game.

So you think only scum posts like that?

I wrote exactly what I thought. That it is more likely to come from scum. Does that outright eliminate him as town? No. But since fuck-all is happening I'm trying to make something happen. So you have completely avoided answering this question. It's kind of important to note that the question wasn't important, the fact that you haven't answered it yet though is very interesting. Do you think I'm scum?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2013 00:28 GMT
#1000
No, I don't. But if you don't think it eliminates him as town you shouldn't expect me to think so.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 154
PiGStarcraft77
Nina 32
ViBE31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14309
ZZZero.O 154
Dewaltoss 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 75
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
febbydoto40
League of Legends
Doublelift3552
Counter-Strike
Fnx 796
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6723
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck386
KnowMe275
ToD232
JimRising 165
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King46
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 56
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen131
Other Games
• imaqtpie728
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 59m
INu's Battles
13h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 59m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.