• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7928 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 234 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:21 GMT
#1581
On August 10 2013 13:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 13:16 iamperfection wrote:
On August 10 2013 13:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Sheep me Iamp!
also this lynch too easy.

too easy when the lynch is the hand of 6 people instead of 24 jib jubs

no it is the wagon of justice

wagon of fail man.

give me one reason why he is town
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 10 2013 04:22 GMT
#1582
You have a townread on Tofu?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 10 2013 04:24 GMT
#1583
On August 10 2013 13:13 Chromatically wrote:
Onegu who's your number 1 lynch right now?



Koshi
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:28 GMT
#1584
On August 10 2013 13:21 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 13:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 10 2013 13:16 iamperfection wrote:
On August 10 2013 13:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Sheep me Iamp!
also this lynch too easy.

too easy when the lynch is the hand of 6 people instead of 24 jib jubs

no it is the wagon of justice

wagon of fail man.

give me one reason why he is town

No reason.
Gut.
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 10 2013 04:29 GMT
#1585
I have caught up. There's nothing particularly poignant. Going to watch TI3. I'm online. This lynch looks like a mislynch with the lack of contesting it.

But I am too drunk and don't care enough to fight it. FT has been useles, lets kill him regardless of alignment.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 10 2013 04:30 GMT
#1586
Whoa guys hold on. I didn't expect to be so busy today, but ill clear everything up. When does day end? How much time do I have
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:31 GMT
#1587
we dont even know if there are mafia in the lords they might not even be able to contest it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:32 GMT
#1588
On August 10 2013 13:30 FirmTofu wrote:
Whoa guys hold on. I didn't expect to be so busy today, but ill clear everything up. When does day end? How much time do I have

30 min
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 10 2013 04:32 GMT
#1589
On August 10 2013 13:15 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 13:13 Onegu wrote:
Sorry why are lords makeing time slots?

for murder and mayhem


No but for reals why? Just because youare lords doesnt mean youshould keep us out of the loop
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 10 2013 04:33 GMT
#1590
FUCK. How many votes do I have on me? Alright, I need to get my shit together real quick and decide on my next step.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:35 GMT
#1591
On August 10 2013 13:32 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 13:15 iamperfection wrote:
On August 10 2013 13:13 Onegu wrote:
Sorry why are lords makeing time slots?

for murder and mayhem


No but for reals why? Just because youare lords doesnt mean youshould keep us out of the loop

im not joking its for kp
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 10 2013 04:35 GMT
#1592
1) You are lynching me based on my activity. I have great potential to be useful in the coming days, whereas there are plenty of people in this town that will continue being useless.
2) Acro is a far better lynch today. I don't know where the votes stand right now, but Acro has been scummy all game. If I had to redirect my lynch to any one person, it'd be him.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:35 GMT
#1593
On August 10 2013 13:33 FirmTofu wrote:
FUCK. How many votes do I have on me? Alright, I need to get my shit together real quick and decide on my next step.

your about to die son

dance for me boy dance
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:36 GMT
#1594
On August 09 2013 14:30 FirmTofu wrote:
I'd just like to say that I formed this opinion independent of any case on Afro currently. I'm still not done reading the thread because I'm cataloging my thoughts(for myself) on most of the posts.

why did you say this?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 10 2013 04:37 GMT
#1595
On August 10 2013 13:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 13:32 Onegu wrote:
On August 10 2013 13:15 iamperfection wrote:
On August 10 2013 13:13 Onegu wrote:
Sorry why are lords makeing time slots?

for murder and mayhem


No but for reals why? Just because youare lords doesnt mean youshould keep us out of the loop

im not joking its for kp



So what happens is someone you guys choose dies I hope you have a list of six and dont deviate from it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 10 2013 04:39 GMT
#1596
On August 10 2013 13:35 FirmTofu wrote:
1) You are lynching me based on my activity. I have great potential to be useful in the coming days, whereas there are plenty of people in this town that will continue being useless.
2) Acro is a far better lynch today. I don't know where the votes stand right now, but Acro has been scummy all game. If I had to redirect my lynch to any one person, it'd be him.



#1 My arguement as scum my first ever scum game, guys Im more likely to find scum, then you go and point out someone who has been active in part 2.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:40 GMT
#1597
lol look at acro man. Sheeping me.
You guys should sheep me too.
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:41 GMT
#1598
On August 10 2013 13:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol look at acro man. Sheeping me.
You guys should sheep me too.

no because you give no reasons your just herp derp your wrong for no reason what so ever.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:42 GMT
#1599
On August 10 2013 13:41 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 13:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol look at acro man. Sheeping me.
You guys should sheep me too.

no because you give no reasons your just herp derp your wrong for no reason what so ever.


I dunno, there isnt much at all alignment indicative in his filter at all. Its a lurker lynch. Accept it and STOP IT.
No gg, No skill.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 10 2013 04:43 GMT
#1600
Not going to bother to defend myself anymore. It looks like I'm already dead. I'll leave it up to the active lords to decide my fate. I'm extremely sorry about my lack of activity. Something came up IRL and I had to devote quite a bit of time to it today. I expected to be able to get back to the thread earlier, but alas, it was not to be.

When I die, I'd like for town to remember my reads. I have quite a few null, so I won't include them on the list. Acro should be lynched tomorrow barring a completely brainless town. If you want a town leader, follow rayn, he's on the right track.
My Strongest Reads:
Town:
Rayn
Oats

Scum:
Afro
Clarity

Not going to post my other reads because they may not be correct. I am extremely sure about the ones I have listed. Less sure about Clarity, but still.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 256
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 274
Dewaltoss 174
Bale 22
Terrorterran 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Other Games
summit1g13474
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1291
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo824
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 17m
Replay Cast
19h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.