• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:12
CEST 07:12
KST 14:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7676 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 234 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:43 GMT
#1601
On August 10 2013 13:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 13:41 iamperfection wrote:
On August 10 2013 13:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol look at acro man. Sheeping me.
You guys should sheep me too.

no because you give no reasons your just herp derp your wrong for no reason what so ever.


I dunno, there isnt much at all alignment indicative in his filter at all. Its a lurker lynch. Accept it and STOP IT.

you stop it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 10 2013 04:44 GMT
#1602
EBWOP:
Town:
Xatalos
Possible Scum:
Sharrant
Onegu
Risen
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:44 GMT
#1603
On August 10 2013 13:44 FirmTofu wrote:
EBWOP:
Town:
Xatalos
Possible Scum:
Sharrant
Onegu
Risen

ya your doing it wrong
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 10 2013 04:45 GMT
#1604
At least have the decency to spell my name right.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:45 GMT
#1605
On August 10 2013 13:44 FirmTofu wrote:
EBWOP:
Town:
Xatalos
Possible Scum:
Sharrant
Onegu
Risen

You are defending this oats this is your shining beacon of town
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 10 2013 04:46 GMT
#1606
I'm not expecting to survive, broski. I'm trying to get you guys to lynch my scumreads after I die.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:46 GMT
#1607
So much shining man.

14 minutes to lynch, FT explain clarity. Thats probably one of the most contentious lynches.
No gg, No skill.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 10 2013 04:46 GMT
#1608
Reasoning would help with that.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:47 GMT
#1609
On August 10 2013 13:46 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm not expecting to survive, broski. I'm trying to get you guys to lynch my scumreads after I die.

no your throwing a wifom list into the thread before you flip scum
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 10 2013 04:47 GMT
#1610
On August 10 2013 13:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
So much shining man.

14 minutes to lynch, FT explain clarity. Thats probably one of the most contentious lynches.

It's based on meta. I'll try to type up everything I've got real quick. Lemme see if I can squeeze it in.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
August 10 2013 04:47 GMT
#1611
Vote Count


Firmtofu (4) iamperfection, raynplikoneet, Oberyn, Chromatically

Onegu (1) strongangbig, raynplikoneet

jkirby (1) Acrofales

Acrofales (0) Oberyn, raynplikoneet

s0lstice (0) Chromatically, Oberyn, Acrofales

Vivax (0) iamperfection

raynplikoneet (0) Acrofales



not voting (0)

Firmtofu is set to be lynched. Deadline is in 15 minutes, at 05:00 GMT (+00:00).
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:48 GMT
#1612
acro pick a time before we pick one for you
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 10 2013 04:50 GMT
#1613
Town Clarity is someone who has a very confident Day 1. He pressures people, attacks with authority, and backs off only when he is confident that the player he is attacking is not scum. Clarity displayed NONE of that during day 1. Clarity played rather passive and although he was relatively active, his accusations were a lot less characteristic of his town play.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 10 2013 04:51 GMT
#1614
first slot. just after deadline.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 10 2013 04:51 GMT
#1615
Becareful electing the same lord over and over as there is no way to know if they used the hp check. So if you elected scum as lord and he used the check you wont know he used it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:52 GMT
#1616
On August 10 2013 13:51 Onegu wrote:
Becareful electing the same lord over and over as there is no way to know if they used the hp check. So if you elected scum as lord and he used the check you wont know he used it.

we will know if we tried to use it. If scum uses the hp check without claiming, he is basically suiciding.
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 10 2013 04:52 GMT
#1617
Seeing as I am not shooting johnny, I am aiming for gumshoe.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:53 GMT
#1618
1-5 EDT acro

5-9 EDT rayn

9-13 EDT s&b

13-17 EDT Chrom

17-21 EDT iamp

21-1 EDT Oberyn
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 10 2013 04:54 GMT
#1619
GL town. Please, please, please, please read my filter. Dead town filters are one of town's greatest assets. Also, remember to read the filter of whomever gets NK'd. Very, very useful.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:55 GMT
#1620
On August 10 2013 13:54 FirmTofu wrote:
GL town. Please, please, please, please read my filter. Dead town filters are one of town's greatest assets. Also, remember to read the filter of whomever gets NK'd. Very, very useful.

thats it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21096
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 36
ZergMaN 18
Noble 12
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g11924
JimRising 770
Sick158
Nina18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1218
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 49m
Replay Cast
17h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.