• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9810 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 234 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:00 GMT
#1561
Acro has been absolutely useless, popping in once in a while to soft push people and disappear. And look at this scumreads post.

On August 10 2013 05:30 Acrofales wrote:
Okay, people I want to lynch:

jrkirby: in addition to being largely absent, he is completely useless. All his utterances are regarding the structure of this meeting, and he seems completely unconcerned with finding Blackfyres.

FirmTofu: same story, except for his retarded case on me. His presentation of that case was suspect: why did he try to trump his "contribution" so badly? It was a non-contribution from someone who has not contributed at all during this meeting.

Yamato: open his filter. There is nothing there. Would lynch.

I have spent most of the last hour puzzling over s0lstice's filter. I am no longer comfortable lynching him. He is putting real effort into analysing the meeting, and not just into defending himself. I will have to satisfy myself that the internal politics of House Baratheon are retarded, but I don't think continued analysing of why s0lstice didn't vote for DI makes much sense: he is correct that the reasons for a Blackfyre acting that way are equally farfetched to the reasons for a loyalist. I must simply discard that evidence. Is he loyal to the realm? I do not know, but I feel he is a valuable enough asset to let live for now.

So Acro wants to lynch 2 lurkers and someone he doesnt even give proper explanation for.
acro isnt this bad as town. Horrible post. Horrible.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:01 GMT
#1562
On August 10 2013 12:59 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 12:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT is a pure lurker lynch.
I thought we were leaving this to kp?

shut up
no it isn't
read the thread

I read his filter. Its like 7 pages.
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:01 GMT
#1563
On August 10 2013 13:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 12:59 iamperfection wrote:
On August 10 2013 12:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT is a pure lurker lynch.
I thought we were leaving this to kp?

shut up
no it isn't
read the thread

I read his filter. Its like 7 pages.

wat
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:02 GMT
#1564
7 posts, not pages. .

Thats a lurker. He has only commented on Acro in somewhat expanded fashion.

Lurker.
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:02 GMT
#1565
On August 09 2013 14:30 FirmTofu wrote:
I'd just like to say that I formed this opinion independent of any case on Afro currently. I'm still not done reading the thread because I'm cataloging my thoughts(for myself) on most of the posts.

tell me what you see here oats
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:03 GMT
#1566
On August 10 2013 13:02 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 14:30 FirmTofu wrote:
I'd just like to say that I formed this opinion independent of any case on Afro currently. I'm still not done reading the thread because I'm cataloging my thoughts(for myself) on most of the posts.

tell me what you see here oats

i dunno. Nothing much.
Promised activity i guess..
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:04 GMT
#1567
On August 10 2013 13:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 13:02 iamperfection wrote:
On August 09 2013 14:30 FirmTofu wrote:
I'd just like to say that I formed this opinion independent of any case on Afro currently. I'm still not done reading the thread because I'm cataloging my thoughts(for myself) on most of the posts.

tell me what you see here oats

i dunno. Nothing much.
Promised activity i guess..

why does he need to bring up that he came up with it on his own and why would he be thinking like that
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:05 GMT
#1568
Cause people have ego's and like to say that they dont sheep and stuff. Surely you have seen people INSIST that they arent sheeping right?
No gg, No skill.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 10 2013 04:06 GMT
#1569
On August 09 2013 13:22 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 12:44 FirmTofu wrote:
Hi! I'm finally back in thread! I'll be here with the sole purpose of catching up so you can count on some substantive posts soon. I only got to the 20s while I was at school/work reading on my phone.

Since rayn has already taken the liberty of addressing our house members, I won't bother to discuss that. As I continue reading, I would like to direct attention to Afrocales' first post. If anyone is around, please analyze it and tell me what you think of it. I'd like to bounce some ideas off of people about what it means.


This is so scummy man. How about you analyze it, tell us what you think, and then bounce ideas around? Why are you jumping in on this Acro wagon without anything substantive? Seems to me you're soft-pushing an acro lynch without committing yourself.

ATOBTTR
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:06 GMT
#1570
On August 10 2013 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Cause people have ego's and like to say that they dont sheep and stuff. Surely you have seen people INSIST that they arent sheeping right?

not like that
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 10 2013 04:06 GMT
#1571
On August 08 2013 19:47 Koshi wrote:
@ Oats. Tell me why you have townreads on your house. Don't use names but you can at least tell us WHY they are town. It's impossible to actually know if somebody is town in your house. At this point I think Oats his house is filled with scum only.



Why write this? What makes them all scum and why call out oats about haveing town reads on people.

On August 08 2013 20:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 19:59 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:54 Koshi wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.

I meant how the person in your house got elected.
Your first scumread in Titanic was on a town that you pushed till the end.
Then you found a "townslip" on an actual scum that we suspected and managed to get that scum enough towncred so he didn't get lynched day 1.

Now in this game you say that your entire house is town and that we should just trust you on it.

That's hilarious.


I think sharing townreads is kinda useless. It makes it easier for scum to choose a nk and giving townreads is easy for scum.
Treat it like a regular game with pms, scumhunt in the thread, scumhunt in pms or share reads with people you're fairly sure are town, only bring up pms in the thread if you got a really strong scumread on someone because of it.

Ok I agree.

But at this point we are not doing normal scumhunting. Everybody is discussing the houses while we are not allowed to mention the members in the houses. At this point we can't do any scumhunting at all.



So you agree we shouldnt share townreads, but you just got finished calling out oats for not giving his townreads?


On August 08 2013 23:17 Koshi wrote:
-Dandel told me that s0lstice was either a retard or a scum in 1 message
-I replied to him that s0lstice was nice to me and that there was no reason to believe he was either retarded or scum. I also said that s0llstice actually was a good leader and unlike DI that just wanted to kill Kush "because"
-Which DI answered to "it's not because, it's win/win (It clearly was not a joke like he claims now.)

DI told me that s0lstice was scum again 2 hours later:
I asked him why and I told him I found s0lstice genuine and without extra agenda.
DI replied to me his read on s0ltice and only after that I ran for lord.
______________________________________

1) says the best scumhunter should be lord (Which I thought was s0lstice, I only knew DI from NWM)
1.5) does not vote the best scumhunter, votes the last place he himself stated to share with chrom (this was after all pms)
2) says he and chrom are in similar positions/places (imo yes)
2.5) does not even think about electing chrom but wants himself only because "it's me lol", tries to threaten a no-lord voting because "i (=dandel) cant convince sol to vote with me anyways lololol", so he's basically tried to blackmail me into voting for him (I voted chrom in the end. I just wanted to run because out of 2 equals I should pick myself because chrom might be scum (even though Chrom looks just as good as s0lstice)
3) says he doesn't want to be lord (At first)
3.5) suddenly wants to be lord, utterly unable to explain why (I fucking explained it 10 times)
4) says he won't vote for me because I'm tunneling and won't vote solstice because "there is suspicion on him" (aforementioned oneliner without explanation lol)
4.5) doesn't really fit the numbering thing but this is basically a paradoxon because he's saying he won't listen to me, but won't vote the guy he wanted lord half the phase because I'm suspicious of him.
4.6) If he wasn't listening to me, he wouldn't have listened period, but he's ran straight out of excuses and can't find any.
4.6.1) he probably thought I wouldn't notice because I was tunneling sol apparantly
4.7) at that point i wasn't even tunneling sol, but he didn't care to check that.

Point 4 and below is indeed a bit bad play on my part. But in my gut I just knew that those 2 weren't going to work together and that I should be able to run for Lord.
________________________________________________________
Maybe I took n0 not serious enough for DI. But I had enough bullshit from this guy, he is lying 24/7 and any normal person would descredit him for being Lord after the PMs he sent me.



The only question I have is why not just say ok chrome can be lord, why put your name up after saying you didnt want to be lord?


On August 10 2013 01:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 01:31 s0Lstice wrote: Koshi still looks scummy to me. I just got done talking him out of his big dead red scum read in PMs (Oats) with like 2 lines of text. There's times like this where he really just lacks conviction that makes me think his reads are a pretext.

Everybody thinks Oats is town and tells me that with 2 lines of text. I gave up on Oats.



If they havent given you a good reason why give up on it? That just doesnt make much sense.


On August 10 2013 06:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:09 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

I gave what I thought about Iamp in the post and I pressured him in pm's as well, and how many first posts involve scumhunting? What about Koshi makes him your 2nd scum read?

Koshi has been posting, but doesn't seem like he cares about the lynch at all. He's halfheartedly pushed Oats, and that's it.

Kirby and Onegu have similar problems, posting without caring about the lynch and not contributing.

I have pushed Oats 3 times in this thread, and every time I get laughed at and everybody telling me that Oats is town because of meta. How can you say I half-heartedly pushed Oats?
On top of that I can't lynch anybody and my Lord thinks I am scum. Obviously I am not as passionate about the lynch as I normally am.

Who are you going to vote on? Because I would love you to go outside our House because I am not scum and s0lstice hasn't done anything scummy except vote for you... You are the only Lord that is actually trying to lynch his own servants.
Kill FT, Oats, Kirby or johnnywup. They are all "active" but completely useless, and with Oats or johnnywup you have a good chance to hit scum.



But you didnt push him that hard, and give me more reasons than they are completely useless.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:07 GMT
#1572
I have.

Whatever, I dont have a vote and if you guys refuse to listen to me, I cant do anything.
Thoughts on Acro Iamp?
No gg, No skill.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 10 2013 04:10 GMT
#1573
Anyway ##Vote: FirmTofu

I wouldn't really be able to push an Onegu lynch now even if I really wanted to, Tofu was top of my KP list but he's a good lynch too.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:12 GMT
#1574
On August 10 2013 13:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
I have.

Whatever, I dont have a vote and if you guys refuse to listen to me, I cant do anything.
Thoughts on Acro Iamp?

felling less and less good about him wish he would alt tab from the international like i am
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 10 2013 04:13 GMT
#1575
Onegu who's your number 1 lynch right now?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 10 2013 04:13 GMT
#1576
Sorry why are lords makeing time slots?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:14 GMT
#1577
Sheep me Iamp!
also this lynch too easy.
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:15 GMT
#1578
On August 10 2013 13:13 Onegu wrote:
Sorry why are lords makeing time slots?

for murder and mayhem
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 04:16 GMT
#1579
On August 10 2013 13:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Sheep me Iamp!
also this lynch too easy.

too easy when the lynch is the hand of 6 people instead of 24 jib jubs

no it is the wagon of justice
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:20 GMT
#1580
On August 10 2013 13:16 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 13:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Sheep me Iamp!
also this lynch too easy.

too easy when the lynch is the hand of 6 people instead of 24 jib jubs

no it is the wagon of justice

wagon of fail man.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O180
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 118
ViBE83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14437
ZZZero.O 180
firebathero 104
Hyuk 73
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm143
febbydoto75
League of Legends
Doublelift4134
Counter-Strike
Fnx 992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5606
Other Games
summit1g7864
FrodaN2259
mouzStarbuck456
JimRising 335
KnowMe243
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 17m
INu's Battles
13h 17m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 17m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.