• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8152 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 234 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 10 2013 03:25 GMT
#1541
Ok caught up, my thoughts on Firmtofu. Out of my seven games I have played 5 with tofu and he was town in all of them, never once has he asked about others thoughts before giving his own that was the first thing, also he is normally more active than this. His responses to cases against him arent that strong either.

Second reign case on me, SnB asked me my thoughts on S0L and FT and there wasnt much to go on so I said we need more info, I wasnt just posting random shit. Also again I am disabled and have a disabled child so sometimes I will be very active as I have nothing else to do, but others I will be at a hospital or on medicine and not post much.

Koshi looks scummy to me also, I will filter dive him now and bring up the points I found.

Also I was the main reason oberyn was elected, I thought he was Prome smurf so I straight up told him I would vote him, I also told jrkirby this. I later found out he isnt prome, but I had many discussions with him before voteing and found him the best choice.

Do we know when a house has used thier HP check? Or if I become lord can I find out if we still have it. Thinking about this maybe we shouldnt elect the same lord because if they are scum and use the HP check and we continue to elect them lord we will never find out if they used it or still have it.

I also like the split lord kp on 2 targets.
Try TL Mafia!!!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 03:28 GMT
#1542
On August 10 2013 12:25 Onegu wrote:
Ok caught up, my thoughts on Firmtofu. Out of my seven games I have played 5 with tofu and he was town in all of them, never once has he asked about others thoughts before giving his own that was the first thing, also he is normally more active than this. His responses to cases against him arent that strong either.

Second reign case on me, SnB asked me my thoughts on S0L and FT and there wasnt much to go on so I said we need more info, I wasnt just posting random shit. Also again I am disabled and have a disabled child so sometimes I will be very active as I have nothing else to do, but others I will be at a hospital or on medicine and not post much.

Koshi looks scummy to me also, I will filter dive him now and bring up the points I found.

Also I was the main reason oberyn was elected, I thought he was Prome smurf so I straight up told him I would vote him, I also told jrkirby this. I later found out he isnt prome, but I had many discussions with him before voteing and found him the best choice.

Do we know when a house has used thier HP check? Or if I become lord can I find out if we still have it. Thinking about this maybe we shouldnt elect the same lord because if they are scum and use the HP check and we continue to elect them lord we will never find out if they used it or still have it.

I also like the split lord kp on 2 targets.

lol its prom's game
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 10 2013 03:28 GMT
#1543
I was kind of assuming that we were going to vig shoot Tofu because he's pretty much a complete inactive, but I definitely don't have a problem with lynching him.

On August 08 2013 18:15 Onegu wrote:
He seems like he was made a scapegoat, just seems odd that someone just out of newbies is a house lord.

Onegu, what did you mean by "scapegoat" here?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 03:29 GMT
#1544
read the most recent pm chrom
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 10 2013 03:31 GMT
#1545
Anyone else think about NWM when DI said he is stopping posts now, yeah him being active made me lean town on him, but then he goes and posts hes finished posting.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 10 2013 03:33 GMT
#1546
On August 10 2013 12:28 Chromatically wrote:
I was kind of assuming that we were going to vig shoot Tofu because he's pretty much a complete inactive, but I definitely don't have a problem with lynching him.

Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 18:15 Onegu wrote:
He seems like he was made a scapegoat, just seems odd that someone just out of newbies is a house lord.

Onegu, what did you mean by "scapegoat" here?



I said it before, that more experianced players were forceing you to become lord to hide behind you.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 10 2013 03:35 GMT
#1547
On July 29 2013 10:38 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 29 2013 00:42 Oberyn wrote:
/in

Is there a mafia faction that is distributed among the houses that town has to eliminate or does each player share a win condition with only their own house?

Wat. When was this smurf created...???


Before I began playing mafia. Ruminate on that.



This is the post that made me think it was prome smurf
Try TL Mafia!!!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 03:37 GMT
#1548
On July 28 2013 23:15 DrParnassus wrote:


*Promethelax, WaveofShadow, and Marvellosity are helping me co-host this game. Any questions can be directed towards DrParnassus, as we are sharing this account.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 10 2013 03:39 GMT
#1549
ugh
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 10 2013 03:40 GMT
#1550
I think Onegu is town, but I don't particularly want to say why.

You can amend my list post as such.
ATOBTTR
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 10 2013 03:50 GMT
#1551
Since this is a lot easier to coordinate in the thread, rather than pms, if you are a Lord, pick a slot to perform your shot in.

1-5 EDT

5-9 EDT

9-13 EDT

13-17 EDT

17-21 EDT

21-1 EDT Oberyn

I'd prefer to take the last slot based on my schedule.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 10 2013 03:55 GMT
#1552
13-17 EDT works well for me
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 10 2013 03:55 GMT
#1553
On August 10 2013 12:40 s0Lstice wrote:
I think Onegu is town, but I don't particularly want to say why.

You can amend my list post as such.


Hold on to your butts. I'm retracting this based on my Lords council.

I was attempting to apply dick move analysis, but it does not apply where I thought it did.
ATOBTTR
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 03:57 GMT
#1554
guys acro is scum
No gg, No skill.
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 10 2013 03:58 GMT
#1555
None of the lords agree with me
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 03:58 GMT
#1556
FT is a pure lurker lynch.
I thought we were leaving this to kp?
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 03:59 GMT
#1557
give me the second to last rayn will take the first
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 10 2013 03:59 GMT
#1558
On August 10 2013 12:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT is a pure lurker lynch.
I thought we were leaving this to kp?

shut up
no it isn't
read the thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 10 2013 03:59 GMT
#1559
1-5 EDT rayn

5-9 EDT

9-13 EDT

13-17 EDT Chrom

17-21 EDT iamp

21-1 EDT Oberyn
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
August 10 2013 04:00 GMT
#1560
OOC: So I was going to read this thread and make sense of this despite being drunk, but on top of that, TL is playing. Don't kill johnnywup. I am catching up slowly.
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Rush1172
• Lourlo807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 36m
INu's Battles
7h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 36m
Replay Cast
18h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.