• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7957 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 234 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 09 2013 21:35 GMT
#1461
The only lynch targets I will support: Clarity, Oats, Grack. People who should be shot: FT, Nacho, and whoever doesn't get lynched.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 09 2013 21:36 GMT
#1462
Risen I'm getting kinda tired of asking you to actually explain why you want to lynch me.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 09 2013 21:37 GMT
#1463
On August 10 2013 06:35 Risen wrote:
The only lynch targets I will support: Clarity, Oats, Grack. People who should be shot: FT, Nacho, and whoever doesn't get lynched.

Why would you lynch Grack?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 09 2013 21:39 GMT
#1464
ok im gonna reply to stuff directed at me as I'm going through the thread but literally lol rayn you can't be serious

On August 10 2013 01:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
johnnywup - There are two things why i think johnnywup is mafia. The first one is his overly defensive stance on his 3p thing. When being questioned about that in thread, his first comment is "other people did not find that scummy". That´s really going overboard if you are town, why would you be more interested to tell people that other people did not find you scummy rather than if they thought you were right or wrong and how did you end up in the conclusion? Another thing that stands out is johnnywup´s house member list. In itself list posts are bad, but this is worse. He hasn´t even put a single bit off thought into the lise (notice him not realizing in which house Vivax/Gumshoe are). Scummy as fuck.


I'm defensive. Especially day 1. You should know that from NWM. Literally every single game I've played of mafia I've been accused of being mafia day 1. It's just what I'm used to at this point so of course I'm defensive. I care what people think about me because, well, I don't want to be lynched? That should be obvious.

2nd part is literally lol. It took a bit of effort trying to consolidate that. I had to look through almost everyones filter and try and find connections. When it was all done I couldn't find any connection for Gumshoe and Vivax. Go through everyones filter yourself and try and find what house they're in before the time that I posted that list. I literally couldn't find it. It was difficult putting together that list. And you say list posts are bad, yet people were literally asking for one because they wanted to know who's in what house at a glance. So I put one together.

How do either of those things point towards me being mafia, at all?
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 21:40 GMT
#1465
On August 08 2013 22:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
A bit more likely he's just scum with koshi though.
The way koshi went about saying he's voting sol over me without explaining it or listening to my reasons also suggests as much.


I'd like to take another look at this post.

Dandel suggests that the most likely situation is that koshi and sol are scum buddies.

However, at an earlier point he explained how sol was lying and misrepresenting his town abilities in a pm with koshi and that koshi reported back to dandel with this information.

Is is just me or does it make absolutely no sense that a scum player would decide to campaign to convince his own scum buddy, then that scum buddy would report the misrepresentation back to a town player.

I really don't understand how dandel could come to a conclusion that they are both mafia.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 09 2013 21:40 GMT
#1466
I'm going to be in a car for a few hours, I'll make a decision then.

##Unvote
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 21:41 GMT
#1467
On August 10 2013 06:40 Chromatically wrote:
I'm going to be in a car for a few hours, I'll make a decision then.

##Unvote

If you are town, I suggest a vote on onegu or jrkirby. Consider what I said about Koshi
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
August 09 2013 21:49 GMT
#1468
+ Show Spoiler +
Ok, finally caught up again. This thread grew 15 pages while I was reading 10.


People I want lynched/shot:
1) s0lstice. He claimed he didn't want to elect DI even though he thought that could easily determine if DI was scum. Enough reason to lynch right here.

2) sharant. I've heard he has a bunch of PM's but I haven't seen them. When he get into the thread he just starts defending Kush out of nowhere. None of it seems that useful and the evidence is largely meta. Kush hasn't been getting that much pressure anyway, so why does he need to defend like this?

3) oatsmaster. He posted a bunch of useless arguing with yamato at the beginning, which would be good if he had started making scumcases by now, but he's mostly given out townreads with the occasional we should lynch X with no real case.

4) Yamato. He is clearly the scummiest guy in our house. He didn't PM me until nearly the end of N0 for me to realize I got his real username wrong, and also was asking oberyn and onegu to vote for him. His arguments with oats just served to lengthen the thread without any real substance, and he hasn't posted any scumreads with substance.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
August 09 2013 21:52 GMT
#1469
Also, Onegu is probably the biggest reason why we elected Oberyn, so if one of them is scum, there's a decent chance the other is scum too.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 09 2013 21:54 GMT
#1470
On August 10 2013 06:52 jrkirby wrote:
Also, Onegu is probably the biggest reason why we elected Oberyn, so if one of them is scum, there's a decent chance the other is scum too.


Could you explain this please?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
August 09 2013 21:56 GMT
#1471
On August 10 2013 06:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:40 Chromatically wrote:
I'm going to be in a car for a few hours, I'll make a decision then.

##Unvote

If you are town, I suggest a vote on onegu or jrkirby. Consider what I said about Koshi


I remember reading your case on me. I posted those things halfway through day 1 because I wasn't there at the start of day 1 but I wanted to get them posted anyway. Is that really a scummy thing to do? I also started with my scumread on solstice. Also, I caused the house member lists to get posted on page 46, is that not helpful for town?
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
August 09 2013 21:58 GMT
#1472
On August 10 2013 06:54 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:52 jrkirby wrote:
Also, Onegu is probably the biggest reason why we elected Oberyn, so if one of them is scum, there's a decent chance the other is scum too.


Could you explain this please?


The first PM I got from onegu was that we should elect oberyn because he was experienced. I PM'd Oberyn a bunch before deciding to elect oberyn, but the campaign kinda started with onegu. Without the association though, this isn't inherently scummy in my opinion.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 09 2013 22:00 GMT
#1473
On August 10 2013 06:58 jrkirby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:54 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 10 2013 06:52 jrkirby wrote:
Also, Onegu is probably the biggest reason why we elected Oberyn, so if one of them is scum, there's a decent chance the other is scum too.


Could you explain this please?


The first PM I got from onegu was that we should elect oberyn because he was experienced. I PM'd Oberyn a bunch before deciding to elect oberyn, but the campaign kinda started with onegu. Without the association though, this isn't inherently scummy in my opinion.


Why can't one be town and the other be scum.
Surely a townie can advocate electing scum? It's even possible for insecure scum to immediately elect a townie.

You said if one is scum so is the other, why?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
August 09 2013 22:03 GMT
#1474
On August 10 2013 07:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:58 jrkirby wrote:
On August 10 2013 06:54 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 10 2013 06:52 jrkirby wrote:
Also, Onegu is probably the biggest reason why we elected Oberyn, so if one of them is scum, there's a decent chance the other is scum too.


Could you explain this please?


The first PM I got from onegu was that we should elect oberyn because he was experienced. I PM'd Oberyn a bunch before deciding to elect oberyn, but the campaign kinda started with onegu. Without the association though, this isn't inherently scummy in my opinion.


Why can't one be town and the other be scum.
Surely a townie can advocate electing scum? It's even possible for insecure scum to immediately elect a townie.

You said if one is scum so is the other, why?


I said there's a decent chance. Sure it's possible for one to be scum and not the other, but them being on the same side mostly makes sense. Just consider one of them to be likely scum if the other is guaranteed scum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 09 2013 22:03 GMT
#1475
On August 10 2013 03:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 02:53 Sharrant wrote:

Hey, Vivax, you're the perfect one to answer this. You actually hydra'ed with Kush. The question was whether Kush says 'fags' normally. Does he? You would know much better than I.



I can only tell you that Kush likes the word ANAL. I prefer not having to draw conclusions from someone using specific derogative terms. You could let him do a IAT with town-scum categories and have him post the results here, that would be serious shit.

Is there anyone specific you're trying to present to your lord for lynching?


this conversation is quite lolz to me. UM WHEN DID I USE THE WORD FAGS?? I like to have at least a little more decorum in the thread. very possible I said it in pms though. I am usually less filtered in pms so that's probably why.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 09 2013 22:06 GMT
#1476
about sharrant
his psychological analysis on me is pretty dead on. As scum I usually look way more tryhard. The focus on the word fags is really weird and looks like just leaving the door open on his townread to lynch me later.
i could lynch sharrant.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 09 2013 22:15 GMT
#1477
id kinda be down with lynching risen. his first post was that bad and now he's spamming reads but i have no idea why he wants to lynch those people.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 09 2013 22:23 GMT
#1478
if sharrant is scum lynch kush. his reads are only correct when he is scum. 100% meta tell (i was just scum on a team with him)
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 09 2013 22:39 GMT
#1479
On August 10 2013 07:23 strongandbig wrote:
if sharrant is scum lynch kush. his reads are only correct when he is scum. 100% meta tell (i was just scum on a team with him)

son are you butthurt because I bussed your scummy ass last game?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
August 09 2013 23:24 GMT
#1480
Vote Count


Onegu (2) raynplikoneet, strongangbig

Acrofales (1) Oberyn, raynplikoneet

jkirby (1) Acrofales

s0lstice (0) Chromatically, Oberyn, Acrofales

Vivax (0) iamperfection

raynplikoneet (0) Acrofales



not voting (2) iamperfection, Chromatically

Onegu is set to be lynched. Deadline is in roughly 6 hours, at 05:00 GMT (+00:00).
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 162
Bale 51
Terrorterran 22
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 804
Counter-Strike
taco 308
Other Games
summit1g13687
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 37m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 37m
Replay Cast
18h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.