• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:11
CEST 11:11
KST 18:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9321 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 234 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 21:07 GMT
#1441
On August 10 2013 06:04 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:58 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:55 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:51 yamato77 wrote:
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.

In a previous encounter, a jousting match at Castle PTP, he was largely unavailable and never contributed anything of value, yet was town. Not to say that I encourage that behaviour, but I'm not sure it's sufficient for murdering him.

So how do you advise we treat the SnB situation, then, Acro? Let him lurk into LYLO?

It's not like he's an incompetent town player. If he's town, he's good enough to show it.

idiot
i'm busier today than i was yesterday. that doesn't mean im lurking. i just coutned, i have sent 123 PMs this game. so fuck you saying i'm scum for inactivity.

also you should know better than this. my activity is just as bad when i'm town as it is when i'm scum. if not worse. you are making up things to suit your agenda and i woudl be down to lynch or vig you.

So "I do this as town, too!' is your only defense?

Last time I heard that, a SCUM PLAYER was getting lynched D1 in Catch 22.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 21:07 GMT
#1442
On August 10 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
i also wouldn't mind lynching acro for playing in character.


I enjoy it, but I'd be fine for lynching acro for being mafia.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 09 2013 21:08 GMT
#1443
On August 10 2013 06:07 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:04 strongandbig wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:58 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:55 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:51 yamato77 wrote:
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.

In a previous encounter, a jousting match at Castle PTP, he was largely unavailable and never contributed anything of value, yet was town. Not to say that I encourage that behaviour, but I'm not sure it's sufficient for murdering him.

So how do you advise we treat the SnB situation, then, Acro? Let him lurk into LYLO?

It's not like he's an incompetent town player. If he's town, he's good enough to show it.

idiot
i'm busier today than i was yesterday. that doesn't mean im lurking. i just coutned, i have sent 123 PMs this game. so fuck you saying i'm scum for inactivity.

also you should know better than this. my activity is just as bad when i'm town as it is when i'm scum. if not worse. you are making up things to suit your agenda and i woudl be down to lynch or vig you.

So "I do this as town, too!' is your only defense?

Last time I heard that, a SCUM PLAYER was getting lynched D1 in Catch 22.

no you fucker my defense is that i have been way, way more active than many people in this game, including you.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 21:09 GMT
#1444
On August 10 2013 06:08 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:07 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 06:04 strongandbig wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:58 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:55 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:51 yamato77 wrote:
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.

In a previous encounter, a jousting match at Castle PTP, he was largely unavailable and never contributed anything of value, yet was town. Not to say that I encourage that behaviour, but I'm not sure it's sufficient for murdering him.

So how do you advise we treat the SnB situation, then, Acro? Let him lurk into LYLO?

It's not like he's an incompetent town player. If he's town, he's good enough to show it.

idiot
i'm busier today than i was yesterday. that doesn't mean im lurking. i just coutned, i have sent 123 PMs this game. so fuck you saying i'm scum for inactivity.

also you should know better than this. my activity is just as bad when i'm town as it is when i'm scum. if not worse. you are making up things to suit your agenda and i woudl be down to lynch or vig you.

So "I do this as town, too!' is your only defense?

Last time I heard that, a SCUM PLAYER was getting lynched D1 in Catch 22.

no you fucker my defense is that i have been way, way more active than many people in this game, including you.

In PM's*

Not really that useful to me, or difficult to do as a scum player. You're not accountable to as many people, and as this thread is testament to, MANY THINGS are lost in translation between there and here.
Writer@WriterYamato
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 09 2013 21:09 GMT
#1445
On August 10 2013 05:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

I gave what I thought about Iamp in the post and I pressured him in pm's as well, and how many first posts involve scumhunting? What about Koshi makes him your 2nd scum read?

Koshi has been posting, but doesn't seem like he cares about the lynch at all. He's halfheartedly pushed Oats, and that's it.

Kirby and Onegu have similar problems, posting without caring about the lynch and not contributing.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 21:11 GMT
#1446
On August 10 2013 06:09 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

I gave what I thought about Iamp in the post and I pressured him in pm's as well, and how many first posts involve scumhunting? What about Koshi makes him your 2nd scum read?

Koshi has been posting, but doesn't seem like he cares about the lynch at all. He's halfheartedly pushed Oats, and that's it.

Kirby and Onegu have similar problems, posting without caring about the lynch and not contributing.

And why choose me as your first target for defending s0lstice, when I have shown at least to some extent that I do care about the lynch?
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 09 2013 21:13 GMT
#1447
Right now I think I want to lynch onegu the most. I thought the pressure on him at the start was for a bad reason, but he didn't really do anything at all in the way of scumhunting when the pressure was taken off of him.

So ##vote: onegu
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 09 2013 21:14 GMT
#1448
On August 10 2013 06:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:09 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

I gave what I thought about Iamp in the post and I pressured him in pm's as well, and how many first posts involve scumhunting? What about Koshi makes him your 2nd scum read?

Koshi has been posting, but doesn't seem like he cares about the lynch at all. He's halfheartedly pushed Oats, and that's it.

Kirby and Onegu have similar problems, posting without caring about the lynch and not contributing.

And why choose me as your first target for defending s0lstice, when I have shown at least to some extent that I do care about the lynch?

Because of your bad first post and weird Solstice defense. It also got a reaction from you that I liked.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 21:17 GMT
#1449
On August 10 2013 06:07 Oberyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
i also wouldn't mind lynching acro for playing in character.


I enjoy it, but I'd be fine for lynching acro for being mafia.

I support this sentiment.

I find it uncanny that both he and SNB are going after members of my house who I have little problem with. I don't trust either lord nor their votes.
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 09 2013 21:21 GMT
#1450
On August 10 2013 06:09 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

I gave what I thought about Iamp in the post and I pressured him in pm's as well, and how many first posts involve scumhunting? What about Koshi makes him your 2nd scum read?

Koshi has been posting, but doesn't seem like he cares about the lynch at all. He's halfheartedly pushed Oats, and that's it.

Kirby and Onegu have similar problems, posting without caring about the lynch and not contributing.

I have pushed Oats 3 times in this thread, and every time I get laughed at and everybody telling me that Oats is town because of meta. How can you say I half-heartedly pushed Oats?
On top of that I can't lynch anybody and my Lord thinks I am scum. Obviously I am not as passionate about the lynch as I normally am.

Who are you going to vote on? Because I would love you to go outside our House because I am not scum and s0lstice hasn't done anything scummy except vote for you... You are the only Lord that is actually trying to lynch his own servants.
Kill FT, Oats, Kirby or johnnywup. They are all "active" but completely useless, and with Oats or johnnywup you have a good chance to hit scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 21:22 GMT
#1451
On August 10 2013 06:14 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 06:09 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

I gave what I thought about Iamp in the post and I pressured him in pm's as well, and how many first posts involve scumhunting? What about Koshi makes him your 2nd scum read?

Koshi has been posting, but doesn't seem like he cares about the lynch at all. He's halfheartedly pushed Oats, and that's it.

Kirby and Onegu have similar problems, posting without caring about the lynch and not contributing.

And why choose me as your first target for defending s0lstice, when I have shown at least to some extent that I do care about the lynch?

Because of your bad first post and weird Solstice defense. It also got a reaction from you that I liked.

But my first post wan't really bad and I don't get how the s0lstice defense makes me mafia. I did put in the effort to have a go at making a case on kirby even though it got shot down. That didn't get factored into your read of me?

The order of your suspicions are important to me, because right now I think that Koshi looks a lot better than Kirby or Onegu, and oftentimes I believe scum like to call out other scum in their posts and place them in a group of people they would consider lynching and then choose townies to be slightly more scummy. That way later on they can point out that they were suspicious of the scum. I don't agree with you thinking me or Koshi is more suspicious than onegu/kirby right now.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 21:26 GMT
#1452
btw i am totally gonna shoot nachodude on N1.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 21:27 GMT
#1453
Rayn where do you fall in on this, you were reading my dialogue with chromatically earlier.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 21:29 GMT
#1454
I don´t see why does that make you mafia (mainly because your first post was not bad). I don´t also know where he is trying to head with that? Like is he trying to get you lynched or what´s the point?
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 21:30 GMT
#1455
I just feel like he was grasping at straws with my first post and that he picked out my s0lstice reasoning because it was different from what thread thought at the time instead of it being scummy.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 09 2013 21:30 GMT
#1456
On August 10 2013 06:22 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:14 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 06:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 06:09 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

I gave what I thought about Iamp in the post and I pressured him in pm's as well, and how many first posts involve scumhunting? What about Koshi makes him your 2nd scum read?

Koshi has been posting, but doesn't seem like he cares about the lynch at all. He's halfheartedly pushed Oats, and that's it.

Kirby and Onegu have similar problems, posting without caring about the lynch and not contributing.

And why choose me as your first target for defending s0lstice, when I have shown at least to some extent that I do care about the lynch?

Because of your bad first post and weird Solstice defense. It also got a reaction from you that I liked.

But my first post wan't really bad and I don't get how the s0lstice defense makes me mafia. I did put in the effort to have a go at making a case on kirby even though it got shot down. That didn't get factored into your read of me?

The order of your suspicions are important to me, because right now I think that Koshi looks a lot better than Kirby or Onegu, and oftentimes I believe scum like to call out other scum in their posts and place them in a group of people they would consider lynching and then choose townies to be slightly more scummy. That way later on they can point out that they were suspicious of the scum. I don't agree with you thinking me or Koshi is more suspicious than onegu/kirby right now.

Your first post was bad, I'd consider it the scummiest first post in the thread, and the Sol defense didn't make sense from a town POV until you explained it. I did factor your Kirby case in.

I'm not convinced on any of them. Why do you think that Koshi looks better?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 21:31 GMT
#1457
On August 10 2013 06:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don´t see why does that make you mafia (mainly because your first post was not bad). I don´t also know where he is trying to head with that? Like is he trying to get you lynched or what´s the point?

Not about me more what about what you think that says about chromatically's alignment
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 09 2013 21:31 GMT
#1458
On August 10 2013 00:44 Acrofales wrote:
Here's what I told Lord Martell in my most recent raven:

At Highgarden, I received two ravens from Ser Sharrant, but he seemed responsive and they had interesting content. He seemed to be participating in the game, thinking about things and even trying to uncover other kinsmen's loyalties. He was also exchanging missives with another vassal, Ser Wup, as well.

Since moving to King's Landing I have sent him a number of ravens urging him to participate in the public debate, as well as asking for his opinion regarding my vote and what to do with the House's powers. Initially he replied. That was when we were talking about the magic that we control. Since then, he has been silent. Ser Wup has also not heard from him since the start of the day. I fear his keep may have been overrun by Greyjoy longships, or perhaps he has joined the pretenders himself.

The most interesting thing he sent to me was a brief message stating he had conclusive evidence that kushm4sta is a loyalist. However, he never sent the evidence.

i believe you're mistaking me for sharrant

i literally just woke up since i stayed up super late to watch the OGN LoL tournament and now I'm catching up. so that's why I've been out of thread and didn't reply to your PM earlier acro. i needa wake up at an earlier time so I don't have to read up on 20 pages every time I wake up.

also firmtofu looks nothing like he did in NWM and he was town in NWM. literally black and white difference. wouldn't be surprised if he flipped scum.

ok gotta catch up @_@
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 21:32 GMT
#1459
On August 10 2013 06:30 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 06:14 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 06:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 06:09 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

I gave what I thought about Iamp in the post and I pressured him in pm's as well, and how many first posts involve scumhunting? What about Koshi makes him your 2nd scum read?

Koshi has been posting, but doesn't seem like he cares about the lynch at all. He's halfheartedly pushed Oats, and that's it.

Kirby and Onegu have similar problems, posting without caring about the lynch and not contributing.

And why choose me as your first target for defending s0lstice, when I have shown at least to some extent that I do care about the lynch?

Because of your bad first post and weird Solstice defense. It also got a reaction from you that I liked.

But my first post wan't really bad and I don't get how the s0lstice defense makes me mafia. I did put in the effort to have a go at making a case on kirby even though it got shot down. That didn't get factored into your read of me?

The order of your suspicions are important to me, because right now I think that Koshi looks a lot better than Kirby or Onegu, and oftentimes I believe scum like to call out other scum in their posts and place them in a group of people they would consider lynching and then choose townies to be slightly more scummy. That way later on they can point out that they were suspicious of the scum. I don't agree with you thinking me or Koshi is more suspicious than onegu/kirby right now.

Your first post was bad, I'd consider it the scummiest first post in the thread, and the Sol defense didn't make sense from a town POV until you explained it. I did factor your Kirby case in.

I'm not convinced on any of them. Why do you think that Koshi looks better?

He's actually giving reads, seems genuinely frustrated and I think he he had some problems in house chat which has made the game harder for him to play and I have certainly been there before myself.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 21:34 GMT
#1460
Sometimes when you just get picked apart from the start you really do just lose motivation as town.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4878
Horang2 414
Hyuk 364
BeSt 186
Hyun 99
Hm[arnc] 72
Shinee 69
Killer 64
ggaemo 57
sorry 55
[ Show more ]
Snow 44
Bonyth 41
Bale 34
JYJ 14
Stork 9
League of Legends
JimRising 534
Other Games
gofns14915
summit1g9223
singsing1365
ArmadaUGS77
Mew2King72
kaitlyn1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2396
League of Legends
• Lourlo1435
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
49m
INu's Battles
2h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 49m
Replay Cast
13h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.