• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7958 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 234 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 20:31 GMT
#1401
On August 10 2013 05:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:28 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't really see as town how you could genuinely be angry at oats and then be a complete hypocrite to what you expect from others

You seem to be missing that I'm here now being readable.

Why do you think we should lynch SnB? I am not sure if he is town given the Clarity/SnB/Oats disaster that was allowed to go on too long. What are your thoughts about him?
table for two on a tv tray
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 09 2013 20:32 GMT
#1402
On August 10 2013 05:25 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:24 Oberyn wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:22 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:21 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:17 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:11 Oberyn wrote:
yamato is getting on my nerves with his refusal to contribute. We shouldn't have to beg him.

I told him that he was the number one vig shot between the Lords and that he really needs to start posting if he is town.

His reply was essentially: "meh doubt it."

It's not so much a refusal as an insidious apathy.

Why are you being so obstreperous? You could just share your thoughts, and communicate freely with your lord. Even I am communicating with your lord, and I think he's a blithering idiot... and that's IN ADDITION to the inborn propensity of all Martells to be duplicitous assholes. It is STILL what a loyalist would do: we must find Blackfyres.

Look, I already told you guys who to lynch.


Do you want a medal for your one-liner?

Do you disagree that SNB is scum?

I do not trust the Lord Stark, nor do I trust his bannerman Ser Oatsmaster. But I do not feel he is suspicious enough to lynch. Why do you feel that way? I need a lot more convincing than your word, which is suspect to say the least.
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 20:32 GMT
#1403
On August 10 2013 05:25 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:24 Oberyn wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:22 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:21 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:17 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:11 Oberyn wrote:
yamato is getting on my nerves with his refusal to contribute. We shouldn't have to beg him.

I told him that he was the number one vig shot between the Lords and that he really needs to start posting if he is town.

His reply was essentially: "meh doubt it."

It's not so much a refusal as an insidious apathy.

Why are you being so obstreperous? You could just share your thoughts, and communicate freely with your lord. Even I am communicating with your lord, and I think he's a blithering idiot... and that's IN ADDITION to the inborn propensity of all Martells to be duplicitous assholes. It is STILL what a loyalist would do: we must find Blackfyres.

Look, I already told you guys who to lynch.


Do you want a medal for your one-liner?

Do you disagree that SNB is scum?


I don't have a strong read one way or the other. What's your thought process?

What do you think about sol/koshi?

Do you still think oats is scum?

Have you exchanged any pms with our house mates this cycle?

Who is your preferred lurker shot?
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 20:32 GMT
#1404
On August 10 2013 05:28 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:19 Grackaroni wrote:
@Chromatically, what part of my opening post gave you scum vibes?

Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 15:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 08 2013 14:53 iamperfection wrote:
Im going to let my black sheep some time in the thread see if he does anything.

I would love to stay and chat but its late


Doesn't that defeat the purpose of waiting to see if I do anything?

Hello all, I am the aforementioned "black sheep", My house is Lannister-
Xatalos
Gumshoe
Iamperfection
Grackaroni

So far Xatalos has been very aggressive and has tunneled both me and Gumshoe. he put lots of effort into a very long mayor post and has been pming a lot more than he had to so by effort alone I think he is town. And he has annoyed the crap out of me and I think generally people who annoy you are town.

Gumshoe has seemed to have genuine frustration in his responses to Xatalos' tunnel at the start of the game. (from the excerpts I've seen). he pmed me afterwards recommending me to vote for Iamp and was suspicious of Xata during a time when I would have percieved his actions to be more town-like. I don't think he faked his emotion and am leaning town on him.

Iamperfection I am null on. We've talked to each other less than I have talked to anyone else and probably less than he has talked to anybody else as well. He believes that I have been apathetic towards the game but quite frankly I think I've been putting in plenty of effort. I voted him in the early phase of the game because he said he wanted to use the lord's pm's to pressure people for reads. Afterwards I tried to tell Xata and Gumshoe that I was less confident in him and would rather elect somebody else but it was clear that neither was interested in switching.

Scum come into the thread unsure of what they should post. This looks like you're trying to find anything that you can to post about, and none of it is concerned with finding scum. Providing some townreads and a null read do nothing to help find scum, and show an interest in "contributing" rather than looking for scum.

I like how you reacted and explained the Sol situation though, so maybe not.

I don't really understand why my post is more scummy than others, I wanted to start discussing people and the only way we could do that is if I started talking about who was in my house and my perceptions of them. If we just continued talking about if we should reveal houses all game we would be nowhere right now. And that's what other first posts were concerned about.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:33 GMT
#1405
On August 10 2013 05:30 Acrofales wrote:
Okay, people I want to lynch:

jrkirby: in addition to being largely absent, he is completely useless. All his utterances are regarding the structure of this meeting, and he seems completely unconcerned with finding Blackfyres.

FirmTofu: same story, except for his retarded case on me. His presentation of that case was suspect: why did he try to trump his "contribution" so badly? It was a non-contribution from someone who has not contributed at all during this meeting.

Yamato: open his filter. There is nothing there. Would lynch.

I have spent most of the last hour puzzling over s0lstice's filter. I am no longer comfortable lynching him. He is putting real effort into analysing the meeting, and not just into defending himself. I will have to satisfy myself that the internal politics of House Baratheon are retarded, but I don't think continued analysing of why s0lstice didn't vote for DI makes much sense: he is correct that the reasons for a Blackfyre acting that way are equally farfetched to the reasons for a loyalist. I must simply discard that evidence. Is he loyal to the realm? I do not know, but I feel he is a valuable enough asset to let live for now.

I find your lack of response to me disturbing. Seems opportunistic to call me scum without actually trying to interact with me at all.
Writer@WriterYamato
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 09 2013 20:34 GMT
#1406
On August 10 2013 05:33 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:30 Acrofales wrote:
Okay, people I want to lynch:

jrkirby: in addition to being largely absent, he is completely useless. All his utterances are regarding the structure of this meeting, and he seems completely unconcerned with finding Blackfyres.

FirmTofu: same story, except for his retarded case on me. His presentation of that case was suspect: why did he try to trump his "contribution" so badly? It was a non-contribution from someone who has not contributed at all during this meeting.

Yamato: open his filter. There is nothing there. Would lynch.

I have spent most of the last hour puzzling over s0lstice's filter. I am no longer comfortable lynching him. He is putting real effort into analysing the meeting, and not just into defending himself. I will have to satisfy myself that the internal politics of House Baratheon are retarded, but I don't think continued analysing of why s0lstice didn't vote for DI makes much sense: he is correct that the reasons for a Blackfyre acting that way are equally farfetched to the reasons for a loyalist. I must simply discard that evidence. Is he loyal to the realm? I do not know, but I feel he is a valuable enough asset to let live for now.

I find your lack of response to me disturbing. Seems opportunistic to call me scum without actually trying to interact with me at all.

Why? Do I need to hold your hand as well? Tie your shoelaces perhaps?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 20:36 GMT
#1407
@Yamato, Please write out a case on S&B
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 20:36 GMT
#1408
On August 10 2013 05:33 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:30 Acrofales wrote:
Okay, people I want to lynch:

jrkirby: in addition to being largely absent, he is completely useless. All his utterances are regarding the structure of this meeting, and he seems completely unconcerned with finding Blackfyres.

FirmTofu: same story, except for his retarded case on me. His presentation of that case was suspect: why did he try to trump his "contribution" so badly? It was a non-contribution from someone who has not contributed at all during this meeting.

Yamato: open his filter. There is nothing there. Would lynch.

I have spent most of the last hour puzzling over s0lstice's filter. I am no longer comfortable lynching him. He is putting real effort into analysing the meeting, and not just into defending himself. I will have to satisfy myself that the internal politics of House Baratheon are retarded, but I don't think continued analysing of why s0lstice didn't vote for DI makes much sense: he is correct that the reasons for a Blackfyre acting that way are equally farfetched to the reasons for a loyalist. I must simply discard that evidence. Is he loyal to the realm? I do not know, but I feel he is a valuable enough asset to let live for now.

I find your lack of response to me disturbing. Seems opportunistic to call me scum without actually trying to interact with me at all.


You've had every opportunity to contribute. We shouldn't have to ask you, you should want to tell us. You had to have known that we would want a reason for your s&b suspicion. Why not post it without being prompted?
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 09 2013 20:38 GMT
#1409
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 20:39 GMT
#1410
On August 10 2013 03:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
In an conscious effort to improve thread atmosphere, I've decided to stop posting for today.


I'm not sure if this is a serious post or not, but I'd strongly advise against this.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 20:43 GMT
#1411
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

It´s everything that happened in his house. Do you give Oats scumread because he said everyone is town in his house and didn´t even explain anything?

How can Grack possibly have scumreads if he thinks everyone is town fron N0? What would you suggest he contributes as scumhunting for his first post?
table for two on a tv tray
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 09 2013 20:44 GMT
#1412
Risen! Who do you want to kill. If you're a loyalist, you generally have good intuitions once you've settled down. If you're a Blackfyre you will just accuse your fellow conspirators. I want to know who you'd like to kill today! And please don't refer me to your earlier long discourse: I want an updated version!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 20:45 GMT
#1413
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

I gave what I thought about Iamp in the post and I pressured him in pm's as well, and how many first posts involve scumhunting? What about Koshi makes him your 2nd scum read?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 20:47 GMT
#1414
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

It just seems odd to me that you choose my first post, which I thought was more pro-town and working towards starting building reads than other first posts, as reason for me to be scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 20:50 GMT
#1415
On August 10 2013 05:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

It just seems odd to me that you choose my first post, which I thought was more pro-town and working towards starting building reads than other first posts, as reason for me to be scum.

Okay this is weird. Why would you ever consider anyone´s first post more pro-town than yours? you should post as pro town as possible, in every single post.
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:51 GMT
#1416
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.
Writer@WriterYamato
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 20:54 GMT
#1417
On August 10 2013 05:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

It just seems odd to me that you choose my first post, which I thought was more pro-town and working towards starting building reads than other first posts, as reason for me to be scum.

Okay this is weird. Why would you ever consider anyone´s first post more pro-town than yours? you should post as pro town as possible, in every single post.

when did I say this in my post? But I'm sure there were people that came into the thread with more pro-town first posts than my own. I try to make my posts as pro-town as possible obviously, but there are lots of town and some people are better at making posts that are pro-town than I am.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 09 2013 20:54 GMT
#1418
A pressing matter has arisen in the Reach. I must return there post-haste. I should be back in time for the formal vote, but if I am not, please record that I want to lynch jrkirby, whose few contributions do not seem compatible with loyalty to the realm. I should be back in plenty of time, so feel free to continue sending me ravens.

Remember my earlier speech. Please make sure to decide on a list of priorities for sending our swords after tonight, and each lord should publicize when he will send his swords in order to use them optimally.

I will be around for another 15 minutes or so, while my servants saddle my horse.

##vote jrkirby
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 09 2013 20:54 GMT
#1419
On August 10 2013 05:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?

How is it a contribution? There's no scumhunting and doesn't help town at all. I would expect town to post the part on iamp and try to do some pressure, or jump on something in the thread, but listing your house and giving townreads is useless.

It´s everything that happened in his house. Do you give Oats scumread because he said everyone is town in his house and didn´t even explain anything?

How can Grack possibly have scumreads if he thinks everyone is town fron N0? What would you suggest he contributes as scumhunting for his first post?


This is Oats' first post:
On August 08 2013 14:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
So who is scum so far from the 6 houses?
my house seems pretty townie

Does that look like a fake contribution to you? Grack's first post was an explanation of useless reads that don't help town. It was trying to look like contribution without actually being any, ie scum.

It's not that there's no scumhunting in his post, because that can depend on what happened in your house. It's that the post is trying to look helpful by providing reads that actually don't help.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 09 2013 20:55 GMT
#1420
On August 10 2013 05:51 yamato77 wrote:
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.

In a previous encounter, a jousting match at Castle PTP, he was largely unavailable and never contributed anything of value, yet was town. Not to say that I encourage that behaviour, but I'm not sure it's sufficient for murdering him.
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 256
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 274
Dewaltoss 174
Bale 22
Terrorterran 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Other Games
summit1g13474
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1291
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo824
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 18m
Replay Cast
19h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.