• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:07
CEST 11:07
KST 18:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6836 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 234 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 20:05 GMT
#1381
On August 10 2013 04:57 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 04:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 04:38 Chromatically wrote:
On August 10 2013 04:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 10 2013 04:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sorry I've been pretty busy today, tomorrow should be better activity-wise. I will be here for the lynch.

I agree with coordinating KP to shoot lurkers, particularly the plan where we set up an order to shoot in so that we don't waste KP. Tofu would be my preferred shot right now, as he's a total lurker other than a very small contribution with Acro's opening post (something that I disagree with).

As far as the lynch goes, I'm still working on Solstice. Not sure yet. If not, I'd like Grack or Koshi, maybe Kirby or Onegu as a lynch today.

Grack had the really bad opening post, and I don't like how he just made up excuses for Sol.
On August 09 2013 18:50 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm willing to forgive s0Lstice's choosing chromatically over Di because he was obviously caught up in an EPEEN measuring contest with DI and I think judging from both Koshi and s0Lstice's reactions to DI, DI was being obnoxious and it made him act irrationally. (not choose DI out of spite, justify it to himself with the possible waste of house power for nothing)

Sol has repeated his thought process several times, and no part of it was ever that he was irrationally mad at DI. If Grack actually thought that this was Sol's reasoning, then he had to consider that Sol was lying, which is a whole other problem that shouldn't result in a town read. I can't see a reason for Grack to totally ignore Sol's explanation and make up his own if he's honestly trying to figure out Sol's alignment.

meh it seems like something I would do. DI described s0lstice as getting into a hissy. I've determined from the posts that DI was likely being rather obnoxious n0. Also I didn't say it was a town read, null read, just don't blame him for not voting DI.

Sol has made it clear what his reasons were for not voting DI. Why would you invent your own reasons instead of using the ones that Sol actually used? What would your read on Sol be if you were using his stated reasons?

I don't think I'm really inventing my own reasons. s0lstice not voting his townread from a scum or town pov = irrational. town it's illogical, scum not a logical move because it makes you look scummy and is so easy to avoid. he clearly was angry at DI. He came out and said that he wouldn't vote DI because if he was somehow scum he would just get caught d1, shoot a townie and waste the check.

I read into that a little bit deeper and decided that I thought this was his thought process. "F DI, he's not better than me, if he's scum he's just going to be obv scum and use all our powers, f that I'm voting chrom.

You are inventing your own reasons.

Sol has said that he still believes in his reasons and would use them again. He's defended them even though pretty much everyone disagreed with them. It's pretty clear that he wasn't just rage-voting me.

If you think that Sol not voting for his townread is illogical, do you find it scummy? Do you think that town Sol makes regularly makes illogical moves like that?

I think DI said that Sol was pming those kind of reasons to him after I made that post so I couldn't have been too off.

On August 09 2013 19:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
tho i guess I'll look at grack's posts in particular.

I just found it peculiar that grackamole talks about our exchanges in a way that suggests that he heard about them by solstice, he has the same kind of "bias" towards it, and not all of it got conveyed into the thread in the proportions it happened.
It sounded like the retelling of information solstice would have given him, because the points grack uses to excuse sol are the kind of shit sol tried to excuse himself out of actually answering (to) me.
Peculiar, peculiar.

maybe I misread this quote but I thought DI was confirming that Sol tried to use that excuse with him as well, so I couldn't be too far off.

It seems like a more townie mistake to me, to get annoyed during an emotional argument and irrationally not vote for his town read, rather than a scum calling somebody town and then just slipping up and voting for Chromatically instead. Scum generally tend to be more careful than that and it doesn't seem like a real scum mistake to me.

I have no clue if s0l regularly makes illogical moves like that but I doubt it. I think it was just due to emotions getting in the way of logic.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 20:06 GMT
#1382
Hah I need to start proofreading my posts
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 09 2013 20:06 GMT
#1383
On August 09 2013 22:29 Oberyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 22:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:22 Oberyn wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
You told onegu it was a pressure vote? Was it?


As opposed to a vote meant to not pressure him? Yes I wanted a reaction.

On August 09 2013 03:53 Oberyn wrote:
I feel your interest into Dandel ebbed out very quickly, I'm curious to hear about the development of your read so far. With Acrofales entering the scene Dandel seemed to be forgotten for you (you mention him when questioning s0lstice's read, but you don't push him, or confront him with questions), although you called his behaviour out as extremely scummy.


It hasn't changed and I just asked him a few things less than an hour ago, but he's playing hard to get. I don't think sol and dandel are both scum, which is the part time trying to figure out.


On August 09 2013 00:06 Vivax wrote:
That said, it would be interesting to know who the lords are considering for kp-lynch. An agreement is needed soon.


Suggestions?

On August 09 2013 22:16 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:14 Oberyn wrote:
On August 09 2013 21:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
I didn't mention the hp check because it wasn't part of my case? I'm not sure what you're referring too based on that last statement.

You did mention the hp check.


You're misunderstanding what I'm referring to. The 1-shot single target hp check was what I did not mention and was what Acro did not understand. I'm referring to when Acro wanted to use the 1-shot house hp check for no real reason other than to figure out the hp system.

On August 09 2013 21:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
Why do you tell rayn you have a scumread on acro but don't give him reasons AND tell him to not tell anyone else.


We discussed the scummy setup analysis. I told him to not tell anyone because I wanted Acro to be more open in PMs if he thought I trusted him.

On August 09 2013 21:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
You mention you said it to multiple players, who else? Did you give them reasons or is it the same as with rayn?


rayn and chrom mainly. I told Onegu that it was a pressure vote. I don't give any other reasoning, nor was I asked really.


Could you make a summary of your thought process in this issue? You lost me somewhere along the way.


At this point I'd rather focus more on other players than myself, unless there was something about Acro that you don't follow.


As opposed to a vote to lynch him because he's scum.
I understand the two are not mutually exclusive but if it's so obvious that every vote is a pressure vote then why did you tell onegu it was a pressure vote?


onegu expressed that he would prefer my vote to remain on sol. I wanted to see where the thread went after the discussion of sol died off and there was still a full 24 hours left in the day to explore new individuals. I replied that I wanted to pressure Acro and would likely return to sol. At this point, I'm undecided whether or not I will be returning to sol, dandel, or possibly yamato/iamp.

When I poked yamato for activity, he said he would be on for a while tonight and assumed he would catch up in the thread. He has continued to be around, but not helpful, which is why he is one of my preferred lurker shot candidates (See dandel, that wasn't very hard was it? Your turn!)



Sorry in hospital all day, about to sleep but will be up multiple hours before deadline to post my thoughts. But Oberyn lies here. I never said I would prefer his vote to stay on Sol... He does tell me his vote is just a pressure vote when I ask him thoughts on the situation, but I have never told him who to vote or that his vote should stay on someone.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 20:09 GMT
#1384
On August 10 2013 05:06 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 22:29 Oberyn wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:22 Oberyn wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
You told onegu it was a pressure vote? Was it?


As opposed to a vote meant to not pressure him? Yes I wanted a reaction.

On August 09 2013 03:53 Oberyn wrote:
I feel your interest into Dandel ebbed out very quickly, I'm curious to hear about the development of your read so far. With Acrofales entering the scene Dandel seemed to be forgotten for you (you mention him when questioning s0lstice's read, but you don't push him, or confront him with questions), although you called his behaviour out as extremely scummy.


It hasn't changed and I just asked him a few things less than an hour ago, but he's playing hard to get. I don't think sol and dandel are both scum, which is the part time trying to figure out.


On August 09 2013 00:06 Vivax wrote:
That said, it would be interesting to know who the lords are considering for kp-lynch. An agreement is needed soon.


Suggestions?

On August 09 2013 22:16 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:14 Oberyn wrote:
On August 09 2013 21:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
I didn't mention the hp check because it wasn't part of my case? I'm not sure what you're referring too based on that last statement.

You did mention the hp check.


You're misunderstanding what I'm referring to. The 1-shot single target hp check was what I did not mention and was what Acro did not understand. I'm referring to when Acro wanted to use the 1-shot house hp check for no real reason other than to figure out the hp system.

On August 09 2013 21:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
Why do you tell rayn you have a scumread on acro but don't give him reasons AND tell him to not tell anyone else.


We discussed the scummy setup analysis. I told him to not tell anyone because I wanted Acro to be more open in PMs if he thought I trusted him.

On August 09 2013 21:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
You mention you said it to multiple players, who else? Did you give them reasons or is it the same as with rayn?


rayn and chrom mainly. I told Onegu that it was a pressure vote. I don't give any other reasoning, nor was I asked really.


Could you make a summary of your thought process in this issue? You lost me somewhere along the way.


At this point I'd rather focus more on other players than myself, unless there was something about Acro that you don't follow.


As opposed to a vote to lynch him because he's scum.
I understand the two are not mutually exclusive but if it's so obvious that every vote is a pressure vote then why did you tell onegu it was a pressure vote?


onegu expressed that he would prefer my vote to remain on sol. I wanted to see where the thread went after the discussion of sol died off and there was still a full 24 hours left in the day to explore new individuals. I replied that I wanted to pressure Acro and would likely return to sol. At this point, I'm undecided whether or not I will be returning to sol, dandel, or possibly yamato/iamp.

When I poked yamato for activity, he said he would be on for a while tonight and assumed he would catch up in the thread. He has continued to be around, but not helpful, which is why he is one of my preferred lurker shot candidates (See dandel, that wasn't very hard was it? Your turn!)



Sorry in hospital all day, about to sleep but will be up multiple hours before deadline to post my thoughts. But Oberyn lies here. I never said I would prefer his vote to stay on Sol... He does tell me his vote is just a pressure vote when I ask him thoughts on the situation, but I have never told him who to vote or that his vote should stay on someone.


Ya it looks like I was confusing that with a pm from jrkirby who prefers sol.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 20:11 GMT
#1385
yamato is getting on my nerves with his refusal to contribute. We shouldn't have to beg him.

I told him that he was the number one vig shot between the Lords and that he really needs to start posting if he is town.

His reply was essentially: "meh doubt it."
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:17 GMT
#1386
On August 10 2013 05:11 Oberyn wrote:
yamato is getting on my nerves with his refusal to contribute. We shouldn't have to beg him.

I told him that he was the number one vig shot between the Lords and that he really needs to start posting if he is town.

His reply was essentially: "meh doubt it."

It's not so much a refusal as an insidious apathy.
Writer@WriterYamato
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 20:19 GMT
#1387
@Chromatically, what part of my opening post gave you scum vibes?
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
August 09 2013 20:20 GMT
#1388
Yamato hasn't replied to my most recent PM which I sent 18 hours ago, either.

+ Show Spoiler +
Not caught up with the thread currently, my internet was out at home last night, and it just keeps getting longer as I try to read. T.T
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 09 2013 20:21 GMT
#1389
On August 10 2013 05:17 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:11 Oberyn wrote:
yamato is getting on my nerves with his refusal to contribute. We shouldn't have to beg him.

I told him that he was the number one vig shot between the Lords and that he really needs to start posting if he is town.

His reply was essentially: "meh doubt it."

It's not so much a refusal as an insidious apathy.

Why are you being so obstreperous? You could just share your thoughts, and communicate freely with your lord. Even I am communicating with your lord, and I think he's a blithering idiot... and that's IN ADDITION to the inborn propensity of all Martells to be duplicitous assholes. It is STILL what a loyalist would do: we must find Blackfyres.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:21 GMT
#1390
On August 10 2013 05:20 jrkirby wrote:
Yamato hasn't replied to my most recent PM which I sent 18 hours ago, either.

+ Show Spoiler +
Not caught up with the thread currently, my internet was out at home last night, and it just keeps getting longer as I try to read. T.T

You keep asking about shit that doesn't matter. IMO, the HP check isn't even useful until late.

This amounts to a complaint post, just like the other one. I'm here now, are you trying to interact with me?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:22 GMT
#1391
On August 10 2013 05:21 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:17 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:11 Oberyn wrote:
yamato is getting on my nerves with his refusal to contribute. We shouldn't have to beg him.

I told him that he was the number one vig shot between the Lords and that he really needs to start posting if he is town.

His reply was essentially: "meh doubt it."

It's not so much a refusal as an insidious apathy.

Why are you being so obstreperous? You could just share your thoughts, and communicate freely with your lord. Even I am communicating with your lord, and I think he's a blithering idiot... and that's IN ADDITION to the inborn propensity of all Martells to be duplicitous assholes. It is STILL what a loyalist would do: we must find Blackfyres.

Look, I already told you guys who to lynch.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 20:24 GMT
#1392
On August 10 2013 05:22 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:21 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:17 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:11 Oberyn wrote:
yamato is getting on my nerves with his refusal to contribute. We shouldn't have to beg him.

I told him that he was the number one vig shot between the Lords and that he really needs to start posting if he is town.

His reply was essentially: "meh doubt it."

It's not so much a refusal as an insidious apathy.

Why are you being so obstreperous? You could just share your thoughts, and communicate freely with your lord. Even I am communicating with your lord, and I think he's a blithering idiot... and that's IN ADDITION to the inborn propensity of all Martells to be duplicitous assholes. It is STILL what a loyalist would do: we must find Blackfyres.

Look, I already told you guys who to lynch.


Do you want a medal for your one-liner?
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:25 GMT
#1393
On August 10 2013 05:24 Oberyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:22 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:21 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:17 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:11 Oberyn wrote:
yamato is getting on my nerves with his refusal to contribute. We shouldn't have to beg him.

I told him that he was the number one vig shot between the Lords and that he really needs to start posting if he is town.

His reply was essentially: "meh doubt it."

It's not so much a refusal as an insidious apathy.

Why are you being so obstreperous? You could just share your thoughts, and communicate freely with your lord. Even I am communicating with your lord, and I think he's a blithering idiot... and that's IN ADDITION to the inborn propensity of all Martells to be duplicitous assholes. It is STILL what a loyalist would do: we must find Blackfyres.

Look, I already told you guys who to lynch.


Do you want a medal for your one-liner?

Do you disagree that SNB is scum?
Writer@WriterYamato
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 20:26 GMT
#1394
On August 10 2013 05:22 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:21 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:17 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:11 Oberyn wrote:
yamato is getting on my nerves with his refusal to contribute. We shouldn't have to beg him.

I told him that he was the number one vig shot between the Lords and that he really needs to start posting if he is town.

His reply was essentially: "meh doubt it."

It's not so much a refusal as an insidious apathy.

Why are you being so obstreperous? You could just share your thoughts, and communicate freely with your lord. Even I am communicating with your lord, and I think he's a blithering idiot... and that's IN ADDITION to the inborn propensity of all Martells to be duplicitous assholes. It is STILL what a loyalist would do: we must find Blackfyres.

Look, I already told you guys who to lynch.

Why were you so mad at oats at the start of the game for not allowing you to get a read on him when you don't care enough to allow others to get a read on you?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:27 GMT
#1395
On August 10 2013 05:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:22 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:21 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:17 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:11 Oberyn wrote:
yamato is getting on my nerves with his refusal to contribute. We shouldn't have to beg him.

I told him that he was the number one vig shot between the Lords and that he really needs to start posting if he is town.

His reply was essentially: "meh doubt it."

It's not so much a refusal as an insidious apathy.

Why are you being so obstreperous? You could just share your thoughts, and communicate freely with your lord. Even I am communicating with your lord, and I think he's a blithering idiot... and that's IN ADDITION to the inborn propensity of all Martells to be duplicitous assholes. It is STILL what a loyalist would do: we must find Blackfyres.

Look, I already told you guys who to lynch.

Why were you so mad at oats at the start of the game for not allowing you to get a read on him when you don't care enough to allow others to get a read on you?

I'm here now. Read me.
Writer@WriterYamato
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 09 2013 20:28 GMT
#1396
I don't really see as town how you could genuinely be angry at oats and then be a complete hypocrite to what you expect from others
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 09 2013 20:28 GMT
#1397
On August 10 2013 05:19 Grackaroni wrote:
@Chromatically, what part of my opening post gave you scum vibes?

On August 08 2013 15:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 14:53 iamperfection wrote:
Im going to let my black sheep some time in the thread see if he does anything.

I would love to stay and chat but its late


Doesn't that defeat the purpose of waiting to see if I do anything?

Hello all, I am the aforementioned "black sheep", My house is Lannister-
Xatalos
Gumshoe
Iamperfection
Grackaroni

So far Xatalos has been very aggressive and has tunneled both me and Gumshoe. he put lots of effort into a very long mayor post and has been pming a lot more than he had to so by effort alone I think he is town. And he has annoyed the crap out of me and I think generally people who annoy you are town.

Gumshoe has seemed to have genuine frustration in his responses to Xatalos' tunnel at the start of the game. (from the excerpts I've seen). he pmed me afterwards recommending me to vote for Iamp and was suspicious of Xata during a time when I would have percieved his actions to be more town-like. I don't think he faked his emotion and am leaning town on him.

Iamperfection I am null on. We've talked to each other less than I have talked to anyone else and probably less than he has talked to anybody else as well. He believes that I have been apathetic towards the game but quite frankly I think I've been putting in plenty of effort. I voted him in the early phase of the game because he said he wanted to use the lord's pm's to pressure people for reads. Afterwards I tried to tell Xata and Gumshoe that I was less confident in him and would rather elect somebody else but it was clear that neither was interested in switching.

Scum come into the thread unsure of what they should post. This looks like you're trying to find anything that you can to post about, and none of it is concerned with finding scum. Providing some townreads and a null read do nothing to help find scum, and show an interest in "contributing" rather than looking for scum.

I like how you reacted and explained the Sol situation though, so maybe not.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 09 2013 20:29 GMT
#1398
On August 10 2013 05:28 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't really see as town how you could genuinely be angry at oats and then be a complete hypocrite to what you expect from others

You seem to be missing that I'm here now being readable.
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 20:30 GMT
#1399
I read Crackaroni as the exact opposite compared to Chromatically, based on that post.
Why is that a non-contribution Chrom?
table for two on a tv tray
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 09 2013 20:30 GMT
#1400
Okay, people I want to lynch:

jrkirby: in addition to being largely absent, he is completely useless. All his utterances are regarding the structure of this meeting, and he seems completely unconcerned with finding Blackfyres.

FirmTofu: same story, except for his retarded case on me. His presentation of that case was suspect: why did he try to trump his "contribution" so badly? It was a non-contribution from someone who has not contributed at all during this meeting.

Yamato: open his filter. There is nothing there. Would lynch.

I have spent most of the last hour puzzling over s0lstice's filter. I am no longer comfortable lynching him. He is putting real effort into analysing the meeting, and not just into defending himself. I will have to satisfy myself that the internal politics of House Baratheon are retarded, but I don't think continued analysing of why s0lstice didn't vote for DI makes much sense: he is correct that the reasons for a Blackfyre acting that way are equally farfetched to the reasons for a loyalist. I must simply discard that evidence. Is he loyal to the realm? I do not know, but I feel he is a valuable enough asset to let live for now.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Dewaltoss 127
Killer 123
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g11663
olofmeister965
Happy249
Sick203
crisheroes189
Pyrionflax128
KnowMe108
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt428
Other Games
• WagamamaTV119
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 53m
Replay Cast
13h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.