• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:23
CEST 09:23
KST 16:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8800 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 234 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 12 2013 13:35 GMT
#2201
On August 12 2013 22:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

THAT REMINDS ME OF YOUR SHITTY CASE ON ME. HAHAHAHA

You scum Onegu?

lol speaking of shitty cases maybe you should go read the one you just posted.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 13:35 GMT
#2202
On August 12 2013 22:27 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:21 Clarity_nl wrote:
Acro why do you say one of the two has to be scum in reply to me, and then you call it "pointless wifom" in the following post?

I never say that. I suggest you reread the notules of what I said. In my reply to you I am explaining how I think you're wrong about Blackfyres having balls of steel and go through the possibilities.

I never reached any conclusions, because we actually need some confirmation about which situation we're in: SnB or Vivax can still be the cause for Xatalos getting locked in, and there's a pretty good chance they are Blackfyre scum (one, or both). Lord knows what their profession is, but it's possible one is a jailer.

What I absolutely DON'T think is that we can just conclude Oberyn and Onegu are loyal from this, because it seems farfetched that IF Xatalos was locked in by a Blackfyre and they did not know about the plot, I believe they 100% WOULD have claimed.


I disagree. Me and xata came to the conclusion that unless the jailkeeper claim came from someone already thought to be town, we would end up lynching him. The way oberyn refused to give the 2nd name made it plausible for it to be a fakeclaim.
I'd take the gamble as scum.

Anyway, if we go with your conclusion, then our lynchpool tomorrow would look like this:

snb
vivax
onegu
oberyn
+ whoever didn't post between the fakeclaim and the confession of said fakeclaim (surely its more people than just snb and vivax?)

That said, vivax spent a lot of time with me in pms n1 trying to convince me yamato is scum, so I think he's town.
Oberyn, if scum, has played an amazing scumgame. Look at my interaction with him d1. So I think he's town

That leaves onegu and snb, and I'm okay with that at this point, even if we came to the list with a conclusion I disagree with.

Refreshing before I post: jkirby and koshi didn't post in that window according to onegu. I don't really like a koshi lynch but jkirby is definitely and option too.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 12 2013 13:36 GMT
#2203
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

You're right on jrkirby. I have to say that I forgot he was even in the game. Koshi posted and seemed aware of what was happening.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 13:36 GMT
#2204
Erm, I bolded the entire last paragraph but I disagree with excluding the possibility that scum was around but gambled on the fact that oberyn fakeclaimed.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 12 2013 13:38 GMT
#2205
On August 12 2013 22:36 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

You're right on jrkirby. I have to say that I forgot he was even in the game. Koshi posted and seemed aware of what was happening.


Ok just going off the top of my head.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 12 2013 13:38 GMT
#2206
Onegu why are you lying? Or Clarity?
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 12 2013 13:40 GMT
#2207
What do you mean lieing, I didnt actually check who posted just didnt remember koshi posting.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 13:40 GMT
#2208
On August 12 2013 22:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Onegu why are you lying? Or Clarity?


\Because he's scum and he gains a lot by lying about this because surely no one would doublecheck him or have a better memory.
I just saw his post and assumed it was true. Doesn't change anything anyway I don't really wanna lynch koshi.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 12 2013 13:40 GMT
#2209
rofl.
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 12 2013 13:42 GMT
#2210
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
August 12 2013 13:42 GMT
#2211
On August 12 2013 21:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 21:09 Vivax wrote:
Pretty sure you were lord when Grackaroni wrote the post Onegu is quoting here. It was D1.
+ Show Spoiler +

On August 12 2013 01:49 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 18:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Finally read the thread, I am most suspicious of Jrkirby. First off Nobody in House Martell has gotten a good read off of him because nobody in House Martell really talked to each. The best contribution in thread he made was calling out S0lstice for not electing his town read and naming 2 people town who the majority of town has already agreed were town.

After that he started making posts such

On August 09 2013 06:35 jrkirby wrote:
Finally, why have all the houses not posted a list of their members yet?

I think that it's actually beneficial to town to post these lists, and here's why:

1) Once scum have a list of 5 of the houses, they have a list of every house.

2) in a 24 player game, scum almost guaranteed have 4-6 members. Scum are spread out (I think it's random or something, right?) so they already know probably 3-4 houses at the start.

3) 2 (or is it 3?) houses have already posted their list. There's a good chance this fills in the missing info for scum.

4) All the house lists will probably be posted by day 2 anyway. Scum will only be missing this info for a short time.

5) Scum know all the lords already. This further helps them fill in the gaps.

6) Knowing the houses is not too beneficial to scum. Scum are more likely to want to eliminate every non-scum player in a house than an entire house (based off my possibly flawed logic - they can use this to WIFOM, be careful).

7) Knowing the houses is beneficial to town. We can help predict who will be lord in later days, we can help predict who is likely to be shot. We know who can PM a certain player, so it's easier to find people with reads on them. We don't think two people are on a scumteam together when they're just house buddies. Things are simpler, we don't get confused when REDACTED is posted. The list goes on.

8) Displaying all houses gives more info to town than it gives to scum.

9) Transparency is beneficial to town, and giving out house lists helps with transparency.

I can think of one good reason why we might not want to give out house lists:

1) There might be 3P that wants to eliminate a house, or secondary objectives for scum to eliminate a house. This is entirely speculation though, so I don't put too much weight into it.

This is a post that I would be ok with if it was in the start of the game, but he chose to talk about this during a time when scumhunting was actually taking place and he could actually participate in conversation.
On August 09 2013 06:41 jrkirby wrote:
One question I would like to ask the thread: Does anyone KNOW how much HP they have? I do not know how much HP I have. If you know, obviously I'm not asking you to announce how much HP you have to the thread. Actually, don't even say that you know how much HP you have. I just want to announce that I do not know how much HP I have.

This could be beneficial to town because then they can do better speculation on what people's roles are like.

Choosing to talk about setup rather than scumhunting and he has already disappeared without really pressuring or conversing with anybody

Everyone else has seemed engaged in the current conversations and actively scumhunting and these posts just didn't fit in with what I think a townie would be posting about during the time of the thread. He seems like he is more interested in blending into town than scumhunting.

There was an exchange between Oats and Yamato at the start of the game that rubbed me the wrong way. It was so disruptive and anti-town, that I have trouble believing that it came from 2 town players. It didn't seem normal to me and I even got a little bit of a staged feeling (as in they could be both scum randomly attacking each other at the start of the game). I think remember someone claiming they were probably town for being aggressive but some scum are more comfortable getting in arguments with people to help buff up their post count and mask their lack of contributions.

@Xata/Clarity/anyone awake. Is there anybody you would like me to comment on before i go to bed?



I wanted to point out this post, first how does he know we havent talked to jrkirby much, actually at this point in time I had actually started to PM more often than I had been, graken isnt a lord and we didnt say to much in post about our pms with jrkirby, it was yamato we hadnt talked to much. He also talks about blending in but thats not what jrkirby did he brought up points that werent being talked about. Jrkirby always looks scummy and is a very easy target for scum to pick up on and make it look like they are searching scum when they are just going after a weaker player.

He then goes on with a bunch of short posts agreeing with random things and basicly dropping kirby. And stays talking about the DI s0l thing alot. Then once he sees a bandwagon starting he jumps on it saying I should be voted. And he goes back and forth on the gumshoe kill and what happened alot. I have a slight scum read on him.


Xatalos has not been a lord once this game...


My bad, I thought Oberyn bolded the lords in his houses list lol. It was iamp.
Basically, same question for iamp. Grackaroni himself didn't answer that question yet, how did he get informed of the exchange in PMs Onegu was having (to the point of saying he talked with a specific dude).

If the lords didn't tell him, then he wasn't supposed to know that, and hence is scum.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 12 2013 13:44 GMT
#2212
On August 12 2013 22:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Erm, I bolded the entire last paragraph but I disagree with excluding the possibility that scum was around but gambled on the fact that oberyn fakeclaimed.

Well, when people make weird claims I am pretty good at calling them out on it, but this one-two went right by me. I briefly considered the possibility with both being a Martell, but was quick to conclude it was just a coincidence. Watching Xatalos is not very farfetched, and the clame timing makes sense as well: he watched someone get locked up at home. Not as damning as watching a kill happen, but has a good chance of flushing out Blackfyres.

So the claim made sense.

A Blackfyre reaching this conclusion and deciding to gamble his life on Oberyn not knowing his name seems really unlikely. I don't see how you can think otherwise.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 12 2013 13:45 GMT
#2213
On August 12 2013 22:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 21:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 21:09 Vivax wrote:
Pretty sure you were lord when Grackaroni wrote the post Onegu is quoting here. It was D1.
+ Show Spoiler +

On August 12 2013 01:49 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 18:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Finally read the thread, I am most suspicious of Jrkirby. First off Nobody in House Martell has gotten a good read off of him because nobody in House Martell really talked to each. The best contribution in thread he made was calling out S0lstice for not electing his town read and naming 2 people town who the majority of town has already agreed were town.

After that he started making posts such

On August 09 2013 06:35 jrkirby wrote:
Finally, why have all the houses not posted a list of their members yet?

I think that it's actually beneficial to town to post these lists, and here's why:

1) Once scum have a list of 5 of the houses, they have a list of every house.

2) in a 24 player game, scum almost guaranteed have 4-6 members. Scum are spread out (I think it's random or something, right?) so they already know probably 3-4 houses at the start.

3) 2 (or is it 3?) houses have already posted their list. There's a good chance this fills in the missing info for scum.

4) All the house lists will probably be posted by day 2 anyway. Scum will only be missing this info for a short time.

5) Scum know all the lords already. This further helps them fill in the gaps.

6) Knowing the houses is not too beneficial to scum. Scum are more likely to want to eliminate every non-scum player in a house than an entire house (based off my possibly flawed logic - they can use this to WIFOM, be careful).

7) Knowing the houses is beneficial to town. We can help predict who will be lord in later days, we can help predict who is likely to be shot. We know who can PM a certain player, so it's easier to find people with reads on them. We don't think two people are on a scumteam together when they're just house buddies. Things are simpler, we don't get confused when REDACTED is posted. The list goes on.

8) Displaying all houses gives more info to town than it gives to scum.

9) Transparency is beneficial to town, and giving out house lists helps with transparency.

I can think of one good reason why we might not want to give out house lists:

1) There might be 3P that wants to eliminate a house, or secondary objectives for scum to eliminate a house. This is entirely speculation though, so I don't put too much weight into it.

This is a post that I would be ok with if it was in the start of the game, but he chose to talk about this during a time when scumhunting was actually taking place and he could actually participate in conversation.
On August 09 2013 06:41 jrkirby wrote:
One question I would like to ask the thread: Does anyone KNOW how much HP they have? I do not know how much HP I have. If you know, obviously I'm not asking you to announce how much HP you have to the thread. Actually, don't even say that you know how much HP you have. I just want to announce that I do not know how much HP I have.

This could be beneficial to town because then they can do better speculation on what people's roles are like.

Choosing to talk about setup rather than scumhunting and he has already disappeared without really pressuring or conversing with anybody

Everyone else has seemed engaged in the current conversations and actively scumhunting and these posts just didn't fit in with what I think a townie would be posting about during the time of the thread. He seems like he is more interested in blending into town than scumhunting.

There was an exchange between Oats and Yamato at the start of the game that rubbed me the wrong way. It was so disruptive and anti-town, that I have trouble believing that it came from 2 town players. It didn't seem normal to me and I even got a little bit of a staged feeling (as in they could be both scum randomly attacking each other at the start of the game). I think remember someone claiming they were probably town for being aggressive but some scum are more comfortable getting in arguments with people to help buff up their post count and mask their lack of contributions.

@Xata/Clarity/anyone awake. Is there anybody you would like me to comment on before i go to bed?



I wanted to point out this post, first how does he know we havent talked to jrkirby much, actually at this point in time I had actually started to PM more often than I had been, graken isnt a lord and we didnt say to much in post about our pms with jrkirby, it was yamato we hadnt talked to much. He also talks about blending in but thats not what jrkirby did he brought up points that werent being talked about. Jrkirby always looks scummy and is a very easy target for scum to pick up on and make it look like they are searching scum when they are just going after a weaker player.

He then goes on with a bunch of short posts agreeing with random things and basicly dropping kirby. And stays talking about the DI s0l thing alot. Then once he sees a bandwagon starting he jumps on it saying I should be voted. And he goes back and forth on the gumshoe kill and what happened alot. I have a slight scum read on him.


Xatalos has not been a lord once this game...


My bad, I thought Oberyn bolded the lords in his houses list lol. It was iamp.
Basically, same question for iamp. Grackaroni himself didn't answer that question yet, how did he get informed of the exchange in PMs Onegu was having (to the point of saying he talked with a specific dude).

If the lords didn't tell him, then he wasn't supposed to know that, and hence is scum.

I dont recall any specific pms regarding jkirby i will check
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2013 13:47 GMT
#2214
On August 12 2013 22:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:34 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

THAT REMINDS ME OF YOUR SHITTY CASE ON ME. HAHAHAHA

You scum Onegu?

lol speaking of shitty cases maybe you should go read the one you just posted.

You can only claim stupid or scum tbh.
What vigi was ever going to shoot gumshoe? herpderp I better us my vigi shot on a 1 hp lurker (or at least very low) Like how is that even the most plausible reason why gum died???? Most likely is that one in your House is scum or you are scum. Like 99% scum killed gumshoe, 1% a retarded vigi.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 12 2013 13:48 GMT
#2215
Onegu you asked me about my read on SnB.
I am a bit puzzled. All i say is "i think SnB is scum" and you move on to completely different matters. Why is that? Did my answer please you enough?
table for two on a tv tray
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 12 2013 13:50 GMT
#2216
On August 12 2013 22:47 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:35 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:34 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

THAT REMINDS ME OF YOUR SHITTY CASE ON ME. HAHAHAHA

You scum Onegu?

lol speaking of shitty cases maybe you should go read the one you just posted.

You can only claim stupid or scum tbh.
What vigi was ever going to shoot gumshoe? herpderp I better us my vigi shot on a 1 hp lurker (or at least very low) Like how is that even the most plausible reason why gum died???? Most likely is that one in your House is scum or you are scum. Like 99% scum killed gumshoe, 1% a retarded vigi.

listen you retard how the fuck would the vigi know that gum had 1 hp
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 12 2013 13:50 GMT
#2217
I'm so tired of fakeclaims.... it happens like every game now.
Lynch the fake claimers so we won't have to deal with this shit in future games IMO>>>>>>>>>
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 13:50 GMT
#2218
On August 12 2013 22:44 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Erm, I bolded the entire last paragraph but I disagree with excluding the possibility that scum was around but gambled on the fact that oberyn fakeclaimed.

Well, when people make weird claims I am pretty good at calling them out on it, but this one-two went right by me. I briefly considered the possibility with both being a Martell, but was quick to conclude it was just a coincidence. Watching Xatalos is not very farfetched, and the clame timing makes sense as well: he watched someone get locked up at home. Not as damning as watching a kill happen, but has a good chance of flushing out Blackfyres.

So the claim made sense.

A Blackfyre reaching this conclusion and deciding to gamble his life on Oberyn not knowing his name seems really unlikely. I don't see how you can think otherwise.


As I said I'm willing to go with it for now. The lynchpool it produces is cool by me.

Since oberyn didn't reveal names a fakeclaim was my first thought.
Then again I didn't consider that if onegu wasn't part of it (and I thought he wasn't) that a town oberyn would be revealing a blue role.

So yeah, maybe with some more thought into it your conclusion makes more sense.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 12 2013 13:50 GMT
#2219
I was waiting for him to come back. But for the time being I was ok with just you saying he was scum, that is all I asked.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2013 13:51 GMT
#2220
On August 12 2013 22:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:47 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:35 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:34 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

THAT REMINDS ME OF YOUR SHITTY CASE ON ME. HAHAHAHA

You scum Onegu?

lol speaking of shitty cases maybe you should go read the one you just posted.

You can only claim stupid or scum tbh.
What vigi was ever going to shoot gumshoe? herpderp I better us my vigi shot on a 1 hp lurker (or at least very low) Like how is that even the most plausible reason why gum died???? Most likely is that one in your House is scum or you are scum. Like 99% scum killed gumshoe, 1% a retarded vigi.

listen you retard how the fuck would the vigi know that gum had 1 hp

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY LOW AFTER ALL LORDS SHOT HIM?

Ok maybe not 1 hp. But it wasn't going to be 15 HP. wtfff? Like how do you even refuse to see that this doesn't make sense?

And of couse nobody in the thread is paying attention to me when I am actually finding scum............ Typical.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 357
Leta 165
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 55
Bale 35
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 26
yabsab 12
Noble 11
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor40
Other Games
summit1g10453
olofmeister264
Sick204
Nina77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Jankos515
• Stunt477
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 37m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 37m
Replay Cast
15h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.