• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:56
CEST 15:56
KST 22:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9363 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 234 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 13:52 GMT
#2221
On August 12 2013 22:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:47 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:35 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:34 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

THAT REMINDS ME OF YOUR SHITTY CASE ON ME. HAHAHAHA

You scum Onegu?

lol speaking of shitty cases maybe you should go read the one you just posted.

You can only claim stupid or scum tbh.
What vigi was ever going to shoot gumshoe? herpderp I better us my vigi shot on a 1 hp lurker (or at least very low) Like how is that even the most plausible reason why gum died???? Most likely is that one in your House is scum or you are scum. Like 99% scum killed gumshoe, 1% a retarded vigi.

listen you retard how the fuck would the vigi know that gum had 1 hp


That's a fair point but a LOT of people were aware of who was getting lord kp'd that night.
Surely the vigi if he did not know would try to find out before shooting someone?

As town vigi I would not shoot the person the lords are kping, even if he didn't die close to nightpost.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 12 2013 13:52 GMT
#2222
On August 12 2013 22:50 Onegu wrote:
I was waiting for him to come back. But for the time being I was ok with just you saying he was scum, that is all I asked.

Actually no, that was not all you asked. Don´t you even remember what you have posted yourself?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2013 13:53 GMT
#2223
On August 12 2013 22:52 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:50 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:47 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:35 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:34 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

THAT REMINDS ME OF YOUR SHITTY CASE ON ME. HAHAHAHA

You scum Onegu?

lol speaking of shitty cases maybe you should go read the one you just posted.

You can only claim stupid or scum tbh.
What vigi was ever going to shoot gumshoe? herpderp I better us my vigi shot on a 1 hp lurker (or at least very low) Like how is that even the most plausible reason why gum died???? Most likely is that one in your House is scum or you are scum. Like 99% scum killed gumshoe, 1% a retarded vigi.

listen you retard how the fuck would the vigi know that gum had 1 hp


That's a fair point but a LOT of people were aware of who was getting lord kp'd that night.
Surely the vigi if he did not know would try to find out before shooting someone?

As town vigi I would not shoot the person the lords are kping, even if he didn't die close to nightpost.

THANK YOU
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 12 2013 13:53 GMT
#2224
On August 12 2013 22:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:50 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:47 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:35 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:34 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

THAT REMINDS ME OF YOUR SHITTY CASE ON ME. HAHAHAHA

You scum Onegu?

lol speaking of shitty cases maybe you should go read the one you just posted.

You can only claim stupid or scum tbh.
What vigi was ever going to shoot gumshoe? herpderp I better us my vigi shot on a 1 hp lurker (or at least very low) Like how is that even the most plausible reason why gum died???? Most likely is that one in your House is scum or you are scum. Like 99% scum killed gumshoe, 1% a retarded vigi.

listen you retard how the fuck would the vigi know that gum had 1 hp

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY LOW AFTER ALL LORDS SHOT HIM?

Ok maybe not 1 hp. But it wasn't going to be 15 HP. wtfff? Like how do you even refuse to see that this doesn't make sense?

And of couse nobody in the thread is paying attention to me when I am actually finding scum............ Typical.

because im the towniest player in the game and the reason people dont listen to you is because your stupid. and your not even considering why else i would think it was a town vig.

now drop it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 12 2013 13:55 GMT
#2225
@Oberyn: I probably should have waited with revealing the detective's information, but I saw the PM urging me to talk to the other lords and saw no point in just telling the lords, so I told the general populace. Waiting may have revealed some associative tells from Yamato and may have been the better course of action. Your kinsman has not been taking our meeting seriously since its very start, though, so I don't think we missed out on much.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2013 13:55 GMT
#2226
On August 12 2013 22:53 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:51 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:50 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:47 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:35 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:34 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

THAT REMINDS ME OF YOUR SHITTY CASE ON ME. HAHAHAHA

You scum Onegu?

lol speaking of shitty cases maybe you should go read the one you just posted.

You can only claim stupid or scum tbh.
What vigi was ever going to shoot gumshoe? herpderp I better us my vigi shot on a 1 hp lurker (or at least very low) Like how is that even the most plausible reason why gum died???? Most likely is that one in your House is scum or you are scum. Like 99% scum killed gumshoe, 1% a retarded vigi.

listen you retard how the fuck would the vigi know that gum had 1 hp

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY LOW AFTER ALL LORDS SHOT HIM?

Ok maybe not 1 hp. But it wasn't going to be 15 HP. wtfff? Like how do you even refuse to see that this doesn't make sense?

And of couse nobody in the thread is paying attention to me when I am actually finding scum............ Typical.

because im the towniest player in the game and the reason people dont listen to you is because your stupid. and your not even considering why else i would think it was a town vig.

now drop it

You claiming vig?
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 12 2013 13:59 GMT
#2227
On August 12 2013 22:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:53 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:51 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:50 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:47 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:35 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:34 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

THAT REMINDS ME OF YOUR SHITTY CASE ON ME. HAHAHAHA

You scum Onegu?

lol speaking of shitty cases maybe you should go read the one you just posted.

You can only claim stupid or scum tbh.
What vigi was ever going to shoot gumshoe? herpderp I better us my vigi shot on a 1 hp lurker (or at least very low) Like how is that even the most plausible reason why gum died???? Most likely is that one in your House is scum or you are scum. Like 99% scum killed gumshoe, 1% a retarded vigi.

listen you retard how the fuck would the vigi know that gum had 1 hp

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY LOW AFTER ALL LORDS SHOT HIM?

Ok maybe not 1 hp. But it wasn't going to be 15 HP. wtfff? Like how do you even refuse to see that this doesn't make sense?

And of couse nobody in the thread is paying attention to me when I am actually finding scum............ Typical.

because im the towniest player in the game and the reason people dont listen to you is because your stupid. and your not even considering why else i would think it was a town vig.

now drop it

You claiming vig?

no shut up
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 12 2013 13:59 GMT
#2228
I guess I just assumed when you said he was scum you had Pms that looked bad also, but was waiting to push it until SnB came back as there was more pressing things going after my attn at the time, I was debateing on telling everyone about the fake claims at that point. Plus the whole yamato and oats thing started.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 14:04 GMT
#2229
On August 12 2013 22:55 Acrofales wrote:
@Oberyn: I probably should have waited with revealing the detective's information, but I saw the PM urging me to talk to the other lords and saw no point in just telling the lords, so I told the general populace. Waiting may have revealed some associative tells from Yamato and may have been the better course of action. Your kinsman has not been taking our meeting seriously since its very start, though, so I don't think we missed out on much.

Why didnt you talk with Sharrant instead of outing him?
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 12 2013 14:04 GMT
#2230
@Xatalos: I believed you could be a Blackfyre yesterday because you have NOT been holding loooong embellished speeches that say nothing in very many words, and instead you have said nothing in far less words. Your play yesterday was never to push anybody nor have any real suspicions. You pushed me based on the very same reasons you pushed me in PTP, where I was loyal from the very start and I thought you would have learned your lesson at that jousting tournament, if you were in fact loyal.

Obviously this was all largely academic when I thought you had been locked up and Oberyn had watched someone lock you in at home. Now that the latter is no longer corroborative evidence, I am not quite as sure on how to continue. Your contributions have still been extremely subpar, and your style of discourse is not nearly as fluffy as I remember from your previous escapades. For now it doesn't matter as we will kill the rogue Yamato.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 12 2013 14:05 GMT
#2231
On August 12 2013 23:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:55 Acrofales wrote:
@Oberyn: I probably should have waited with revealing the detective's information, but I saw the PM urging me to talk to the other lords and saw no point in just telling the lords, so I told the general populace. Waiting may have revealed some associative tells from Yamato and may have been the better course of action. Your kinsman has not been taking our meeting seriously since its very start, though, so I don't think we missed out on much.

Why didnt you talk with Sharrant instead of outing him?

He was already outed? You should come south, my dear Lord Stark. All that cold is freezing your brain to the point of utter uselessness.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 14:05 GMT
#2232
Wait was Acro completely useless in PTP too?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 14:06 GMT
#2233
On August 12 2013 23:05 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:55 Acrofales wrote:
@Oberyn: I probably should have waited with revealing the detective's information, but I saw the PM urging me to talk to the other lords and saw no point in just telling the lords, so I told the general populace. Waiting may have revealed some associative tells from Yamato and may have been the better course of action. Your kinsman has not been taking our meeting seriously since its very start, though, so I don't think we missed out on much.

Why didnt you talk with Sharrant instead of outing him?

He was already outed? You should come south, my dear Lord Stark. All that cold is freezing your brain to the point of utter uselessness.

He is in your house right? I and I dont think anyone else thought he was the cop before you posted that yamato got checked.
No gg, No skill.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 12 2013 14:07 GMT
#2234
I actually think Koshi is probably town from his reaction here. It feels genuine.

On August 12 2013 22:50 kushm4sta wrote:
I'm so tired of fakeclaims.... it happens like every game now.
Lynch the fake claimers so we won't have to deal with this shit in future games IMO>>>>>>>>>


This is your only contribution so far? Do you have any other opinions than policy? Like who's scum and why perhaps?

On August 12 2013 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:09 Onegu wrote:
and he is getting looked at alot more than he would have if he never claimed. Best case for a scum Oberyn is he trades himself for one blue. Doesnt seem legit

No, if town JK did claim, there is no reason to think Oberyn is suddenly more/less scummy than he was before. It has nothing to do with Oberyn and the JK dying does not necessarily mean he is mafia.

What means is that he outed a blue, whatever alignment he is.


There could indeed be a scum motivation for this fakeclaim (by Oberyn). It's still only a possibility and not likely IMO.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
August 12 2013 14:09 GMT
#2235
On August 12 2013 23:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:05 Acrofales wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:55 Acrofales wrote:
@Oberyn: I probably should have waited with revealing the detective's information, but I saw the PM urging me to talk to the other lords and saw no point in just telling the lords, so I told the general populace. Waiting may have revealed some associative tells from Yamato and may have been the better course of action. Your kinsman has not been taking our meeting seriously since its very start, though, so I don't think we missed out on much.

Why didnt you talk with Sharrant instead of outing him?

He was already outed? You should come south, my dear Lord Stark. All that cold is freezing your brain to the point of utter uselessness.

He is in your house right? I and I dont think anyone else thought he was the cop before you posted that yamato got checked.

Yeah yeah. You're a Blackfyre. Nobody is really this stupid.
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 12 2013 14:11 GMT
#2236
On August 12 2013 22:50 kushm4sta wrote:
I'm so tired of fakeclaims.... it happens like every game now.
Lynch the fake claimers so we won't have to deal with this shit in future games IMO>>>>>>>>>


Just to be clear, you think I should be lynched?
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 14:12 GMT
#2237
On August 12 2013 23:09 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:05 Acrofales wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:55 Acrofales wrote:
@Oberyn: I probably should have waited with revealing the detective's information, but I saw the PM urging me to talk to the other lords and saw no point in just telling the lords, so I told the general populace. Waiting may have revealed some associative tells from Yamato and may have been the better course of action. Your kinsman has not been taking our meeting seriously since its very start, though, so I don't think we missed out on much.

Why didnt you talk with Sharrant instead of outing him?

He was already outed? You should come south, my dear Lord Stark. All that cold is freezing your brain to the point of utter uselessness.

He is in your house right? I and I dont think anyone else thought he was the cop before you posted that yamato got checked.

Yeah yeah. You're a Blackfyre. Nobody is really this stupid.

So lets ask other dudes.

Before Acro claimed the red check on Yamato, who thought that Sharrant was cop?
No gg, No skill.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 12 2013 14:12 GMT
#2238
On August 12 2013 23:04 Acrofales wrote:
@Xatalos: I believed you could be a Blackfyre yesterday because you have NOT been holding loooong embellished speeches that say nothing in very many words, and instead you have said nothing in far less words. Your play yesterday was never to push anybody nor have any real suspicions. You pushed me based on the very same reasons you pushed me in PTP, where I was loyal from the very start and I thought you would have learned your lesson at that jousting tournament, if you were in fact loyal.

Obviously this was all largely academic when I thought you had been locked up and Oberyn had watched someone lock you in at home. Now that the latter is no longer corroborative evidence, I am not quite as sure on how to continue. Your contributions have still been extremely subpar, and your style of discourse is not nearly as fluffy as I remember from your previous escapades. For now it doesn't matter as we will kill the rogue Yamato.


The difficult deadline timing and lack of having a vote may have affected my effectiveness a bit, but I'd say I have been still much more useful than you. Most of my rambling text is in PMs I guess. Although I do still have some in thread. What do you think of iamperfection and your interactions with him? He keeps trusting you and I wonder if you have a take on that.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 14:13 GMT
#2239
On August 12 2013 23:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:09 Acrofales wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:05 Acrofales wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:55 Acrofales wrote:
@Oberyn: I probably should have waited with revealing the detective's information, but I saw the PM urging me to talk to the other lords and saw no point in just telling the lords, so I told the general populace. Waiting may have revealed some associative tells from Yamato and may have been the better course of action. Your kinsman has not been taking our meeting seriously since its very start, though, so I don't think we missed out on much.

Why didnt you talk with Sharrant instead of outing him?

He was already outed? You should come south, my dear Lord Stark. All that cold is freezing your brain to the point of utter uselessness.

He is in your house right? I and I dont think anyone else thought he was the cop before you posted that yamato got checked.

Yeah yeah. You're a Blackfyre. Nobody is really this stupid.

So lets ask other dudes.

Before Acro claimed the red check on Yamato, who thought that Sharrant was cop?

On August 12 2013 22:55 Acrofales wrote:
@Oberyn: I probably should have waited with revealing the detective's information, but I saw the PM urging me to talk to the other lords and saw no point in just telling the lords, so I told the general populace. Waiting may have revealed some associative tells from Yamato and may have been the better course of action. Your kinsman has not been taking our meeting seriously since its very start, though, so I don't think we missed out on much.


Read the thread for once, oats.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 14:16 GMT
#2240
What the fuck clarity? What are you talking about?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 828
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
CosmosSc2 40
Railgan 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52729
Shuttle 7698
FanTaSy 1780
BeSt 563
Horang2 500
EffOrt 232
Soma 150
Last 127
Sexy 116
Pusan 115
[ Show more ]
Zeus 106
Mind 92
ggaemo 85
Hyun 77
hero 73
Aegong 54
Killer 53
Snow 42
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 29
PianO 28
NaDa 19
JYJ 17
zelot 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3360
qojqva2003
Dendi1231
XcaliburYe270
420jenkins132
Counter-Strike
fl0m3702
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor817
Liquid`Hasu657
Other Games
B2W.Neo860
Beastyqt546
byalli404
Mlord393
Livibee213
Hui .175
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King63
QueenE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3574
Other Games
• WagamamaTV68
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 4m
Replay Cast
9h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.