• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7521 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 204 Next
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 07 2013 21:34 GMT
#621
On July 08 2013 06:28 geript wrote:
@Tofu, who are your top 3 scum suspects right now and why?

Busy running through filters, but I would like y'all to have a look at Dandel and Maju for now. I'll keep you posted as I find solid scum reads on more active players.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 07 2013 21:35 GMT
#622
On July 08 2013 06:31 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:15 austinmcc wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:06 Xatalos wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:56 austinmcc wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:51 Xatalos wrote:
I'll go ahead and vote austinmcc now.

##Vote austinmcc

He's been basically just asking (filler) questions and not scumhunting or showing effort so far. At least he's less lurky than in PTP, but that's not a hard feat, and it's still not even close to how I remember his townie self. Just comparing his town meta to this game (or PTP) makes it feel like he has to be scum or 3rd party etc. I didn't push this stance hard enough in PTP, but I'm not going to repeat the same mistake now - unless he starts appearing townish ASAP.

geript, you still want to lynch WoS or whom?
What is my town meta? More specifically, my town meta in a large game?

Also, do you have interest in the answers to the questions that I have asked, but have not gotten answers to?


Paranoia Mafia. That's the only game where we've played together as town so far, I think.

Actually I suspected you there for some time (role-related stuff) but I didn't think your overall posting was scummy. In fact, I mentioned at several points how townish your posting was, and ultimately I came to the right and simple conclusion that you were indeed town.

I can't say I get any of that same feeling in this game so far though.

What does your last sentence mean?
As far as I can tell, you gave three reasons for thinking I'm scummy.

I'm basically just asking filler questions
I'm not scumhunting/putting in effort
I am not my townie self/I am not playing in accordance with my town meta


My last sentence is in relation to your first reason for thinking I'm scum. If my questions are filler, they don't matter, and I'm not going anywhere with them. However, if you're actually interested in the answers to my questions, then they don't seem like they are filler. If you're not interested in the answers to my questions, I ... I dunno, I think you should be.

As far as meta, go look at any larger game. Especially a larger game where I don't know 1/2 or 2/3 the people. My play in a single medium-size game, where I was blue, and almost got lynched because I was an idiot, doesn't seem like the perfect point of comparison. Or go look at my scum games. I was interested in what exactly you were pulling meta from, seeing as it appears to be a large part of your reason for voting me.

That's it, was just poking at your reasons for voting me.


Well, I did play with you in Paranoia (you were town) and PTP (you were scum). Your current play just seems closer to PTP, and that's my main reason for voting you.

Your questions aren't really uninteresting in themself, but your way of posting them feels... uninterested I guess. You've just posted a series of questions here and there, but it's not making any kind of impact on the thread and you're not following up on them in any way. I'm not sure if you've even been answered to any of them? Doesn't look like it, just looking at your filter... There's no sense of discussion, drawing conclusions or anything, just some random questions thrown at the thread and then forgotten / not made use of.

Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 09:56 austinmcc wrote:
Right now I pretty much just hate this thread. I'm reading it, but not fully processing it, because a lot of it has nothing to do with anything and I wish people would quit posting so much. The post-chez stuff is shitting up the thread but doing so in a very obvious and very...wrong way. If he's scum and just trying to get chez nuked, that seems silly AND is going to put a target on his head if chez were town (OMG CHEZ NUKED TOWN, NUKE CHEZ, OMG CHEZ WAS TOWN....NUKE ME?).

Therefore, I don't want to lynch him right now. But I also don't want to read filter at this point because he's been involved in all this early silliness.


Also this post feels wrong. Weird complaining about the state of the thread, yet not doing anything about it or basically doing *anything* useful in the thread yourself.
Okeedoke. Those are much better reasons, imo.

No, I haven't followed up. I reasked MZ, but he seems to be non-scummy on rayn at this point. So...question sorta answered. If he really pushed at scum rayn, I was going to find that scummy from him, because I didn't see his angle at all really in light of rayn's total posting. That may not matter depending on these nukes. Following up with some other stuff needs to wait.
Fe fi fo fum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 07 2013 21:36 GMT
#623
@Tofu. Not acceptable. After reading filters go provide your 3 best scum reads and why you think they're scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 07 2013 21:36 GMT
#624
re: johnnywup

So johnnywup makes too many uncharacteristic town posts to be scum. If it was only one or two, I'd have to stick with the impression that it's scumslip. However, from the opening "I don't really know the rules," to the wishy-washy follow ups, to the latest "going to look through people who are voting for me and accusing large part of them of being scum," it's just consistently bad town rather than one or two careless mistakes.

I'll have to continue to watch this guy.

##unvote

I guess now, I'd like to see some pressure on Chezinu, Geript, and WoS and I'd like to hear more from the inactives and Ace.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 07 2013 21:36 GMT
#625
On July 08 2013 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:17 Xatalos wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.


Not sure if I said anything about Ace before, but actually I get the feeling he's probably town. I see no reason for him to engage in the discussion to defend you like that unless you're both scum or both town. Currently leaning both town, so there's that.

Actually he did not defend me at all. Both you and him misread my post, what else could he have said?


Well, it was a confusing time, but his interactions with both you and me felt townish to me. It felt like he was trying to understand and help, and definitely felt like he was (at least softly) defending you there. Not putting him as a clear townread based on that, but leaning town definitely.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 07 2013 21:38 GMT
#626
On July 08 2013 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Austin: Are you seriously saying that is a good reason to nuke Xata? Like, why?
You asked if I could see Areason. You didn't ask for a good one. But he gave a reason, and that's what it was.

As far as whether it's a good or bad reason, I don't care. His reasoning behind the nuke, IF THERE IS A NUKE, isn't telling on his alignment to me. I assume the fuel that powers that nuke's flight is fun, not scumhunting/fake scumhunting, and that it would be fun for either alignment of chez to fire off the "revenge" nuke.
Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 21:39 GMT
#627
TanGeng what makes you think geript is scum?

Xata, reasonable would be the word i would describe Ace atm. That certainly does not make him town and MZ is either scum or really wrong with his reasoning.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 21:41 GMT
#628
On July 08 2013 06:38 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Austin: Are you seriously saying that is a good reason to nuke Xata? Like, why?
You asked if I could see Areason. You didn't ask for a good one. But he gave a reason, and that's what it was.

As far as whether it's a good or bad reason, I don't care. His reasoning behind the nuke, IF THERE IS A NUKE, isn't telling on his alignment to me. I assume the fuel that powers that nuke's flight is fun, not scumhunting/fake scumhunting, and that it would be fun for either alignment of chez to fire off the "revenge" nuke.

Well of course there always can be a reason. "Because i can". Anyways nuking Xatalos does not make any sense from town PoV and that's why Chezinu is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 21:42 GMT
#629
I also have an urge to lynch NG.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 07 2013 21:42 GMT
#630
On July 08 2013 06:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
TanGeng what makes you think geript is scum?

Xata, reasonable would be the word i would describe Ace atm. That certainly does not make him town and MZ is either scum or really wrong with his reasoning.


Reasonable..?

I've observed one game where Ace was scum. There he just posted some random filler and stayed out of the discussion. Those early-game interactions this game felt very townish compared to that. He's not a good lynch for now at least, that's for certain.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 21:46 GMT
#631
Xata: Yes, Ace is clarifying stuff that's pretty obvious (i could have clarified that to you aswell, i just wanted to know why you misread or "misread" my post in the first place). I agree with you that he is not a good lynch atm, i just don't see how people think he is town. At least MZ's reasoning was a contradiction in itself.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 07 2013 21:47 GMT
#632
On July 08 2013 06:35 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:31 Xatalos wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:15 austinmcc wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:06 Xatalos wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:56 austinmcc wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:51 Xatalos wrote:
I'll go ahead and vote austinmcc now.

##Vote austinmcc

He's been basically just asking (filler) questions and not scumhunting or showing effort so far. At least he's less lurky than in PTP, but that's not a hard feat, and it's still not even close to how I remember his townie self. Just comparing his town meta to this game (or PTP) makes it feel like he has to be scum or 3rd party etc. I didn't push this stance hard enough in PTP, but I'm not going to repeat the same mistake now - unless he starts appearing townish ASAP.

geript, you still want to lynch WoS or whom?
What is my town meta? More specifically, my town meta in a large game?

Also, do you have interest in the answers to the questions that I have asked, but have not gotten answers to?


Paranoia Mafia. That's the only game where we've played together as town so far, I think.

Actually I suspected you there for some time (role-related stuff) but I didn't think your overall posting was scummy. In fact, I mentioned at several points how townish your posting was, and ultimately I came to the right and simple conclusion that you were indeed town.

I can't say I get any of that same feeling in this game so far though.

What does your last sentence mean?
As far as I can tell, you gave three reasons for thinking I'm scummy.

I'm basically just asking filler questions
I'm not scumhunting/putting in effort
I am not my townie self/I am not playing in accordance with my town meta


My last sentence is in relation to your first reason for thinking I'm scum. If my questions are filler, they don't matter, and I'm not going anywhere with them. However, if you're actually interested in the answers to my questions, then they don't seem like they are filler. If you're not interested in the answers to my questions, I ... I dunno, I think you should be.

As far as meta, go look at any larger game. Especially a larger game where I don't know 1/2 or 2/3 the people. My play in a single medium-size game, where I was blue, and almost got lynched because I was an idiot, doesn't seem like the perfect point of comparison. Or go look at my scum games. I was interested in what exactly you were pulling meta from, seeing as it appears to be a large part of your reason for voting me.

That's it, was just poking at your reasons for voting me.


Well, I did play with you in Paranoia (you were town) and PTP (you were scum). Your current play just seems closer to PTP, and that's my main reason for voting you.

Your questions aren't really uninteresting in themself, but your way of posting them feels... uninterested I guess. You've just posted a series of questions here and there, but it's not making any kind of impact on the thread and you're not following up on them in any way. I'm not sure if you've even been answered to any of them? Doesn't look like it, just looking at your filter... There's no sense of discussion, drawing conclusions or anything, just some random questions thrown at the thread and then forgotten / not made use of.

On July 07 2013 09:56 austinmcc wrote:
Right now I pretty much just hate this thread. I'm reading it, but not fully processing it, because a lot of it has nothing to do with anything and I wish people would quit posting so much. The post-chez stuff is shitting up the thread but doing so in a very obvious and very...wrong way. If he's scum and just trying to get chez nuked, that seems silly AND is going to put a target on his head if chez were town (OMG CHEZ NUKED TOWN, NUKE CHEZ, OMG CHEZ WAS TOWN....NUKE ME?).

Therefore, I don't want to lynch him right now. But I also don't want to read filter at this point because he's been involved in all this early silliness.


Also this post feels wrong. Weird complaining about the state of the thread, yet not doing anything about it or basically doing *anything* useful in the thread yourself.
Okeedoke. Those are much better reasons, imo.

No, I haven't followed up. I reasked MZ, but he seems to be non-scummy on rayn at this point. So...question sorta answered. If he really pushed at scum rayn, I was going to find that scummy from him, because I didn't see his angle at all really in light of rayn's total posting. That may not matter depending on these nukes. Following up with some other stuff needs to wait.


Why do you need to wait for contribution.......? That's just a scummy/lazy/reactive approach instead of a townish/contributive/proactive approach. If you want me to unvote you, at least give some valid reason to do that.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:47 GMT
#633
On July 08 2013 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Austin: Are you seriously saying that is a good reason to nuke Xata? Like, why?

MZ: So Ace is supposedly a good scumplayer. And you are saying he is really easy to figure out as town when he is town. How the fuck does that make sense?

On Dandel: We are not lynching Dandel. He is most likely town.

If Ace was active and contributing and playing like most people consider "town" I'd be more suspicious of him because one of his strengths is appearing town. Right now he doesn't give a fuck and that's town Ace. If he suddenly came blasting in here and accusing people and making cases and shit that wouldn't instantly make him scum but it'd make me second guess the town play.

You apparently had an off game with him, it's rather difficult for me to explain this concept to someone who's never seen it. There's a PYP game where Ace plays his typical scum game and incognito nails him on it, I don't remember exactly the name of the game but that would neatly illustrate my point.

Anyway we are lynching Dandel today, I just decided.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
July 07 2013 21:48 GMT
#634
On July 08 2013 06:30 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
xata, austin, and geript shut up for a second and tell me why we shouldn't lynch dandel
There isn't a reason not to lynch him eventually, based on his play so far.

Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Austin what do you think of ON?
I think that his filter is full of junk. His playful posts in the beginning add nothing. He's very, very ... accusatory/bristly, when I don't see a need for him to be. That's a characteristic to compare to past games. Early post towards you, later post towards johnny, just really being antagonistic when there's no reason. Beyond those, he's chimed in on a couple things but either after others have said the same thing, or with chiming that doesn't actually do anything/go anywhere. He don't look groovy.

Show nested quote +
Can you give me one good reason why Chezinu would as town nuke Xatalos?

Yes. Xat fakenuked Chez.


being accusatory or bristly doesnt mean im scum though, you have to provoke a reaction in order to find information. Right now we have a half decent atmosphere for hunting and and we can continue pushing people, this is not majority lynch its plurality, votes can fly everywhere for the fisrt part of the day its not like we risk having a hammer drop. Why shouldn't we be antagonistic towards scum, Johnny's later defense put him in a much better light, if we had not pressured him as much we did not gain information.

Why do you not like more information Austin, do you have issues with a playstyle because i can point to mulitple other town players who played like me in past games, I'm not here to be nice im here to get scum.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:49 GMT
#635
On July 07 2013 07:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also, in an concentrated effort to prepare for sicilian mafia (for which I'm not actually signed up for, but you can never know), I'll stop posting for the dayphase, and only vote from now on.

Inactive Dandel is scum Dandel
Apathetic Dandel is scum Dandel

Let's not let him slide here.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
July 07 2013 21:50 GMT
#636
On July 07 2013 07:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also, in an concentrated effort to prepare for sicilian mafia (for which I'm not actually signed up for, but you can never know), I'll stop posting for the dayphase, and only vote from now on.


I just look at this and go what the fuck.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 07 2013 21:53 GMT
#637
geript/rayn, would you be down for an austinmcc lynch? His answers so far haven't really been satisfactory. At the very least I want him under heavier pressure ASAP.

Meapak, what's with you and Dandel Ion? He hasn't really done anything, yeah, and that's concerning. Especially compared to his town play in PTP. Actually he might be an okay lynch, but it'd basically be a shot into the dark (he could reasonably likely be just AFK as town). Not a solid scum lynch by any means.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 07 2013 21:53 GMT
#638
On July 08 2013 06:47 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:35 austinmcc wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:31 Xatalos wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:15 austinmcc wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:06 Xatalos wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:56 austinmcc wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:51 Xatalos wrote:
I'll go ahead and vote austinmcc now.

##Vote austinmcc

He's been basically just asking (filler) questions and not scumhunting or showing effort so far. At least he's less lurky than in PTP, but that's not a hard feat, and it's still not even close to how I remember his townie self. Just comparing his town meta to this game (or PTP) makes it feel like he has to be scum or 3rd party etc. I didn't push this stance hard enough in PTP, but I'm not going to repeat the same mistake now - unless he starts appearing townish ASAP.

geript, you still want to lynch WoS or whom?
What is my town meta? More specifically, my town meta in a large game?

Also, do you have interest in the answers to the questions that I have asked, but have not gotten answers to?


Paranoia Mafia. That's the only game where we've played together as town so far, I think.

Actually I suspected you there for some time (role-related stuff) but I didn't think your overall posting was scummy. In fact, I mentioned at several points how townish your posting was, and ultimately I came to the right and simple conclusion that you were indeed town.

I can't say I get any of that same feeling in this game so far though.

What does your last sentence mean?
As far as I can tell, you gave three reasons for thinking I'm scummy.

I'm basically just asking filler questions
I'm not scumhunting/putting in effort
I am not my townie self/I am not playing in accordance with my town meta


My last sentence is in relation to your first reason for thinking I'm scum. If my questions are filler, they don't matter, and I'm not going anywhere with them. However, if you're actually interested in the answers to my questions, then they don't seem like they are filler. If you're not interested in the answers to my questions, I ... I dunno, I think you should be.

As far as meta, go look at any larger game. Especially a larger game where I don't know 1/2 or 2/3 the people. My play in a single medium-size game, where I was blue, and almost got lynched because I was an idiot, doesn't seem like the perfect point of comparison. Or go look at my scum games. I was interested in what exactly you were pulling meta from, seeing as it appears to be a large part of your reason for voting me.

That's it, was just poking at your reasons for voting me.


Well, I did play with you in Paranoia (you were town) and PTP (you were scum). Your current play just seems closer to PTP, and that's my main reason for voting you.

Your questions aren't really uninteresting in themself, but your way of posting them feels... uninterested I guess. You've just posted a series of questions here and there, but it's not making any kind of impact on the thread and you're not following up on them in any way. I'm not sure if you've even been answered to any of them? Doesn't look like it, just looking at your filter... There's no sense of discussion, drawing conclusions or anything, just some random questions thrown at the thread and then forgotten / not made use of.

On July 07 2013 09:56 austinmcc wrote:
Right now I pretty much just hate this thread. I'm reading it, but not fully processing it, because a lot of it has nothing to do with anything and I wish people would quit posting so much. The post-chez stuff is shitting up the thread but doing so in a very obvious and very...wrong way. If he's scum and just trying to get chez nuked, that seems silly AND is going to put a target on his head if chez were town (OMG CHEZ NUKED TOWN, NUKE CHEZ, OMG CHEZ WAS TOWN....NUKE ME?).

Therefore, I don't want to lynch him right now. But I also don't want to read filter at this point because he's been involved in all this early silliness.


Also this post feels wrong. Weird complaining about the state of the thread, yet not doing anything about it or basically doing *anything* useful in the thread yourself.
Okeedoke. Those are much better reasons, imo.

No, I haven't followed up. I reasked MZ, but he seems to be non-scummy on rayn at this point. So...question sorta answered. If he really pushed at scum rayn, I was going to find that scummy from him, because I didn't see his angle at all really in light of rayn's total posting. That may not matter depending on these nukes. Following up with some other stuff needs to wait.


Why do you need to wait for contribution.......? That's just a scummy/lazy/reactive approach instead of a townish/contributive/proactive approach. If you want me to unvote you, at least give some valid reason to do that.
I need to wait for contribution in some cases because it's the answer/thought process itself that's more important to me than anything else someone has posted. Or, at least, that's the case with Onegu.

Also, yes. My play so far has been lazy/reactive. But as of right now, I'm doing what I'm doing.

Also also, if you don't die, I have determined that you are town. Huzzah!
Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 21:54 GMT
#639
On July 08 2013 06:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also, in an concentrated effort to prepare for sicilian mafia (for which I'm not actually signed up for, but you can never know), I'll stop posting for the dayphase, and only vote from now on.

Inactive Dandel is scum Dandel
Apathetic Dandel is scum Dandel

Let's not let him slide here.


So Dandel, who is usually as town the most disruptive person (besides Oats) in thread tried a new scum-strategy? That's what you are trying to sell us?
table for two on a tv tray
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:56 GMT
#640
On July 08 2013 06:53 Xatalos wrote:
geript/rayn, would you be down for an austinmcc lynch? His answers so far haven't really been satisfactory. At the very least I want him under heavier pressure ASAP.

Meapak, what's with you and Dandel Ion? He hasn't really done anything, yeah, and that's concerning. Especially compared to his town play in PTP. Actually he might be an okay lynch, but it'd basically be a shot into the dark (he could reasonably likely be just AFK as town). Not a solid scum lynch by any means.

As austin's scumbuddy in PTP I can't get behind his lynch today. There are just too many differences. He's not as evasive as he was in PTP and he's been a lot more active. I very carefully watched his play in PTP and I just don't see enough similarities here.

Dandel on the other hand is trying to skate in a large game. I recall him being a lot more active and spammy when he's town. He's usually making reads and participating but instead this game I feel like he's trying to see how long he can lurk. This is not town Dandel and I feel that it is a much better lynch than austin.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1111
ComeBackTV 845
SteadfastSC829
TaKeTV 579
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex129
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 829
IndyStarCraft 227
ProTech135
Rex 129
BRAT_OK 55
UpATreeSC 53
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39609
Shuttle 806
Mini 389
Larva 332
Rush 308
Dewaltoss 116
Hyuk 113
firebathero 83
Mong 71
Trap 43
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
Rock 21
Shine 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10030
qojqva1654
Counter-Strike
fl0m1460
Fnx 770
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1379
Khaldor1279
Other Games
FrodaN1515
Beastyqt418
XBOCT238
DeMusliM237
Mlord214
ArmadaUGS207
KnowMe129
C9.Mang0120
XaKoH 94
QueenE86
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 42
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4017
Other Games
• imaqtpie577
• Shiphtur340
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 25m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 25m
Online Event
17h 25m
FEL
22h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.