• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:50
CEST 21:50
KST 04:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7375 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 204 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 21:15 GMT
#601
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 07 2013 21:15 GMT
#602
On July 08 2013 06:06 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 05:56 austinmcc wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:51 Xatalos wrote:
I'll go ahead and vote austinmcc now.

##Vote austinmcc

He's been basically just asking (filler) questions and not scumhunting or showing effort so far. At least he's less lurky than in PTP, but that's not a hard feat, and it's still not even close to how I remember his townie self. Just comparing his town meta to this game (or PTP) makes it feel like he has to be scum or 3rd party etc. I didn't push this stance hard enough in PTP, but I'm not going to repeat the same mistake now - unless he starts appearing townish ASAP.

geript, you still want to lynch WoS or whom?
What is my town meta? More specifically, my town meta in a large game?

Also, do you have interest in the answers to the questions that I have asked, but have not gotten answers to?


Paranoia Mafia. That's the only game where we've played together as town so far, I think.

Actually I suspected you there for some time (role-related stuff) but I didn't think your overall posting was scummy. In fact, I mentioned at several points how townish your posting was, and ultimately I came to the right and simple conclusion that you were indeed town.

I can't say I get any of that same feeling in this game so far though.

What does your last sentence mean?
As far as I can tell, you gave three reasons for thinking I'm scummy.

I'm basically just asking filler questions
I'm not scumhunting/putting in effort
I am not my townie self/I am not playing in accordance with my town meta


My last sentence is in relation to your first reason for thinking I'm scum. If my questions are filler, they don't matter, and I'm not going anywhere with them. However, if you're actually interested in the answers to my questions, then they don't seem like they are filler. If you're not interested in the answers to my questions, I ... I dunno, I think you should be.

As far as meta, go look at any larger game. Especially a larger game where I don't know 1/2 or 2/3 the people. My play in a single medium-size game, where I was blue, and almost got lynched because I was an idiot, doesn't seem like the perfect point of comparison. Or go look at my scum games. I was interested in what exactly you were pulling meta from, seeing as it appears to be a large part of your reason for voting me.

That's it, was just poking at your reasons for voting me.
Fe fi fo fum.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:16 GMT
#603
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.

Anybody who's ever played with Ace will give him a town read right now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:17 GMT
#604
xata, austin, and geript shut up for a second and tell me why we shouldn't lynch dandel
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 21:17 GMT
#605
On July 08 2013 06:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.

Anybody who's ever played with Ace will give him a town read right now.

I have played with Ace, multiple times. Can you explain the townread on him?
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 07 2013 21:17 GMT
#606
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.


Not sure if I said anything about Ace before, but actually I get the feeling he's probably town. I see no reason for him to engage in the discussion to defend you like that unless you're both scum or both town. Currently leaning both town, so there's that.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 07 2013 21:19 GMT
#607
On July 08 2013 06:05 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:02 austinmcc wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:57 geript wrote:
Why do you care more about your town meta than scum hunting?

On July 08 2013 05:51 Xatalos wrote:
I'll go ahead and vote austinmcc now.

##Vote austinmcc

He's been basically just asking (filler) questions and not scumhunting or showing effort so far. At least he's less lurky than in PTP, but that's not a hard feat, and it's still not even close to how I remember his townie self. Just comparing his town meta to this game (or PTP) makes it feel like he has to be scum or 3rd party etc. I didn't push this stance hard enough in PTP, but I'm not going to repeat the same mistake now - unless he starts appearing townish ASAP.

geript, you still want to lynch WoS or whom?
Mainly because I've not been saying anything, but been seeing a couple posts saying I'm not playing like my normal town self. Add the vote and his reasoning for it, and I care about the answers to the questions I asked, given the bolded bit.

But he's a dead man walking, why do you care about his reasoning about thinking you're scum? Do you think he's scum? Plus, since he's got a nuke headed towards him why are you more concerned with his thoughts on you being anti-town versus actually trying to find other scum?
(1) We don't know if he's dead or not (He claims to be able to survive some nukes, we don't know whether nuke is real, we don't know if nuke kills even if he wasn't special, etc. etc.

(2) Even if he's dead, at least the two of you, and I think just a couple others, have said I don't look like myself. I'm interested in why, and he was the most forthcoming about his reasons here, rather than just "AMG SIMILAR TO PTP THAT JUST HAPPENED."
Fe fi fo fum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 07 2013 21:20 GMT
#608
Just popped in to catch up as I write my mega post.
I just finished my analysis of Ace and am willing to provide it to you free of charge.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&currentpage=15#281
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&currentpage=16#312
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&currentpage=16#317
soft-defends rayn.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&currentpage=15#282
It is unlikely that Ace and Johnny are on a scumteam together.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&currentpage=16#305
Ace has a bit of banter with rayn, leading me to believe that they are not on the same scumteam together.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&currentpage=17#321
Says Xalatos is a town read for him.

Ace is leaning town for me because he is cautiously defending someone who he suspects to be town(a sentiment I share).
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 21:20 GMT
#609
On July 08 2013 06:17 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.


Not sure if I said anything about Ace before, but actually I get the feeling he's probably town. I see no reason for him to engage in the discussion to defend you like that unless you're both scum or both town. Currently leaning both town, so there's that.

Actually he did not defend me at all. Both you and him misread my post, what else could he have said?
table for two on a tv tray
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:21 GMT
#610
On July 08 2013 06:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.

Anybody who's ever played with Ace will give him a town read right now.

I have played with Ace, multiple times. Can you explain the townread on him?

Scum Ace is disruptive, scum Ace is in the thread constantly flinging dirt around and getting away with it because of his name, scum Ace is stifling discussion, scum Ace is active.

Town Ace is just sitting around praying he's not the target of every single scum action night one.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:21 GMT
#611
On July 08 2013 06:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
xata, austin, and geript shut up for a second and tell me why we shouldn't lynch dandel

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 21:24 GMT
#612
On July 08 2013 06:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.

Anybody who's ever played with Ace will give him a town read right now.

I have played with Ace, multiple times. Can you explain the townread on him?

Scum Ace is disruptive, scum Ace is in the thread constantly flinging dirt around and getting away with it because of his name, scum Ace is stifling discussion, scum Ace is active.

Town Ace is just sitting around praying he's not the target of every single scum action night one.

Do you happen to remember the last game Ace was scum in?
table for two on a tv tray
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:25 GMT
#613
On July 08 2013 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.

Anybody who's ever played with Ace will give him a town read right now.

I have played with Ace, multiple times. Can you explain the townread on him?

Scum Ace is disruptive, scum Ace is in the thread constantly flinging dirt around and getting away with it because of his name, scum Ace is stifling discussion, scum Ace is active.

Town Ace is just sitting around praying he's not the target of every single scum action night one.

Do you happen to remember the last game Ace was scum in?

I have no idea the last game Ace was scum in.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 07 2013 21:25 GMT
#614
On July 08 2013 06:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
xata, austin, and geript shut up for a second and tell me why we shouldn't lynch dandel


For what it's worth, I think Dandel is mafia. I've gone through his filters, and of all the lurker's, I'd pick him to lynch. I know my opinion isn't worth much yet because I've been lurking myself, but I will try to make myself useful in the coming hours.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 07 2013 21:28 GMT
#615
@Tofu, who are your top 3 scum suspects right now and why?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 21:30 GMT
#616
On July 08 2013 06:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.

Anybody who's ever played with Ace will give him a town read right now.

I have played with Ace, multiple times. Can you explain the townread on him?

Scum Ace is disruptive, scum Ace is in the thread constantly flinging dirt around and getting away with it because of his name, scum Ace is stifling discussion, scum Ace is active.

Town Ace is just sitting around praying he's not the target of every single scum action night one.

Do you happen to remember the last game Ace was scum in?

I have no idea the last game Ace was scum in.


roulette and he literally lurked the entire game, did a fake cop check, then died xD

He's pretty null right now
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 07 2013 21:30 GMT
#617
On July 08 2013 06:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
xata, austin, and geript shut up for a second and tell me why we shouldn't lynch dandel
There isn't a reason not to lynch him eventually, based on his play so far.

On July 08 2013 06:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Austin what do you think of ON?
I think that his filter is full of junk. His playful posts in the beginning add nothing. He's very, very ... accusatory/bristly, when I don't see a need for him to be. That's a characteristic to compare to past games. Early post towards you, later post towards johnny, just really being antagonistic when there's no reason. Beyond those, he's chimed in on a couple things but either after others have said the same thing, or with chiming that doesn't actually do anything/go anywhere. He don't look groovy.

Can you give me one good reason why Chezinu would as town nuke Xatalos?

Yes. Xat fakenuked Chez.
Fe fi fo fum.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 07 2013 21:31 GMT
#618
On July 08 2013 06:15 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:06 Xatalos wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:56 austinmcc wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:51 Xatalos wrote:
I'll go ahead and vote austinmcc now.

##Vote austinmcc

He's been basically just asking (filler) questions and not scumhunting or showing effort so far. At least he's less lurky than in PTP, but that's not a hard feat, and it's still not even close to how I remember his townie self. Just comparing his town meta to this game (or PTP) makes it feel like he has to be scum or 3rd party etc. I didn't push this stance hard enough in PTP, but I'm not going to repeat the same mistake now - unless he starts appearing townish ASAP.

geript, you still want to lynch WoS or whom?
What is my town meta? More specifically, my town meta in a large game?

Also, do you have interest in the answers to the questions that I have asked, but have not gotten answers to?


Paranoia Mafia. That's the only game where we've played together as town so far, I think.

Actually I suspected you there for some time (role-related stuff) but I didn't think your overall posting was scummy. In fact, I mentioned at several points how townish your posting was, and ultimately I came to the right and simple conclusion that you were indeed town.

I can't say I get any of that same feeling in this game so far though.

What does your last sentence mean?
As far as I can tell, you gave three reasons for thinking I'm scummy.

I'm basically just asking filler questions
I'm not scumhunting/putting in effort
I am not my townie self/I am not playing in accordance with my town meta


My last sentence is in relation to your first reason for thinking I'm scum. If my questions are filler, they don't matter, and I'm not going anywhere with them. However, if you're actually interested in the answers to my questions, then they don't seem like they are filler. If you're not interested in the answers to my questions, I ... I dunno, I think you should be.

As far as meta, go look at any larger game. Especially a larger game where I don't know 1/2 or 2/3 the people. My play in a single medium-size game, where I was blue, and almost got lynched because I was an idiot, doesn't seem like the perfect point of comparison. Or go look at my scum games. I was interested in what exactly you were pulling meta from, seeing as it appears to be a large part of your reason for voting me.

That's it, was just poking at your reasons for voting me.


Well, I did play with you in Paranoia (you were town) and PTP (you were scum). Your current play just seems closer to PTP, and that's my main reason for voting you.

Your questions aren't really uninteresting in themself, but your way of posting them feels... uninterested I guess. You've just posted a series of questions here and there, but it's not making any kind of impact on the thread and you're not following up on them in any way. I'm not sure if you've even been answered to any of them? Doesn't look like it, just looking at your filter... There's no sense of discussion, drawing conclusions or anything, just some random questions thrown at the thread and then forgotten / not made use of.

On July 07 2013 09:56 austinmcc wrote:
Right now I pretty much just hate this thread. I'm reading it, but not fully processing it, because a lot of it has nothing to do with anything and I wish people would quit posting so much. The post-chez stuff is shitting up the thread but doing so in a very obvious and very...wrong way. If he's scum and just trying to get chez nuked, that seems silly AND is going to put a target on his head if chez were town (OMG CHEZ NUKED TOWN, NUKE CHEZ, OMG CHEZ WAS TOWN....NUKE ME?).

Therefore, I don't want to lynch him right now. But I also don't want to read filter at this point because he's been involved in all this early silliness.


Also this post feels wrong. Weird complaining about the state of the thread, yet not doing anything about it or basically doing *anything* useful in the thread yourself.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 07 2013 21:32 GMT
#619
On July 08 2013 06:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.

Anybody who's ever played with Ace will give him a town read right now.

100% in their own words, seriously
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 21:33 GMT
#620
Austin: Are you seriously saying that is a good reason to nuke Xata? Like, why?

MZ: So Ace is supposedly a good scumplayer. And you are saying he is really easy to figure out as town when he is town. How the fuck does that make sense?

On Dandel: We are not lynching Dandel. He is most likely town.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 177
ProTech147
JuggernautJason59
CosmosSc2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 650
White-Ra 196
Dewaltoss 94
Hyuk 82
firebathero 65
Trap 46
Sacsri 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc9203
qojqva1329
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
Fnx 776
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3649
Khaldor1231
crisheroes1075
Liquid`Hasu534
Other Games
summit1g6592
FrodaN2343
XBOCT252
C9.Mang0188
shahzam180
ArmadaUGS134
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie924
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 10m
Online Event
15h 10m
FEL
20h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.