• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8172 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 204 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 14:01 GMT
#2961
Ok, I see your point, but with Xatalos putting scum on your head and I don't liking a Stutters lynch myself I am not going to follow you here.
I actually really like johnnywup atm. His interaction with gumshoe was hopefully sarcastic but his last post was really good. VA and WoS are probably not on scum together. Or they were faking a pretty fantastic conversation.
SnB is on my dislike list. I agree that Austin can be lynched for Xatalos sake but it's too thin... We should ask a mod on how many temp bans Xatalos has had on TL so far. Because for some strange reason he included that in his post and it compelled me. Somebody knows how to do that in the search bar? I know it is possible.
I had a good night of sleep.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 14:06 GMT
#2962
Nah, he's just boasting that he's certain in his reads, but he'll end up being wrong on me (Oh my, just like me with ON and jampi, maybe that makes him scum? Nope, probably not!).
Fe fi fo fum.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 14:09 GMT
#2963
Deadline is in 8 hours, we need a votecount
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 14:09 GMT
#2964
We shouldnt be lynching lurkers at this point, it really should be austin, z-bosan, or S&b as they have much more scummy posts and actions than a lurker.

Anyone not agree on z-bosan, he waffles so much haveing scum reads or votes on half the people in this game.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 14:12 GMT
#2965
There are too many targets... Sentinel can you make a good case on somebody? You are like the only confirmed town atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 14:12 GMT
#2966
Gumshoe ninja vote on stutters
Try TL Mafia!!!
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 14:15 GMT
#2967
On July 14 2013 13:53 Onegu wrote:
And his claim timeing is so random also, why claim then you are asking to have your factory blown up then and telling everyone it is fake takes away the info we gain.


First, I gave him the nuke because I was hoping he wasn't going to nuke someone he thought was scummy but not the obvious target. I can think of very few scenarios where scum would have nuked outside of MG but if there was anyone who could pull it off and not get lynched I'd pick Ace to do it. I didn't want to just toss it out there and hope scum slipped up since that should never happen in that position unless I'm missing something

@the quote above

It was in no way random. Multiple people had asked me to claim(if you're talking about the Chinese claim). If you're talking about the second claim I didn't want the lynch to leave someone that I'm almost certain is scum. If town thinks that my nuke is real we'd lynch someone else and let him get dealt with. Since it was already out there that I can make nukes in some capacity and scum know I'm telling the truth I assume they destroyed my shit (I think Austin is scum pending a reread so that would make sense that he destroyed it) there was no reason not to tell the full truth at that point.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 14:16 GMT
#2968
On July 14 2013 23:09 Onegu wrote:
We shouldnt be lynching lurkers at this point, it really should be austin, z-bosan, or S&b as they have much more scummy posts and actions than a lurker.

Anyone not agree on z-bosan, he waffles so much haveing scum reads or votes on half the people in this game.
You believe stutters to be a lurker? You believe strongandbig to...not be lurking?
Fe fi fo fum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 14:18 GMT
#2969
On July 14 2013 23:12 Koshi wrote:
There are too many targets... Sentinel can you make a good case on somebody? You are like the only confirmed town atm.


How is he confimed town he hasnt done much at all and it is possible his nuke was a bus nuke on dandel/xigzag.

@Sentinel how did you get a nuke and do you have more?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 14:20 GMT
#2970
Takeing stutters out because I dont think he should be lynched yet. Was talking about you saying CA and gumshoe.
Try TL Mafia!!!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 14:22 GMT
#2971
Sent if you can you should nuke somebody else today to make our lynch options easier.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 14:23 GMT
#2972
On July 14 2013 23:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sent if you can you should nuke somebody else today to make our lynch options easier.

arent we past the 12hr now?
Try TL Mafia!!!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 14:26 GMT
#2973
On July 14 2013 23:20 Onegu wrote:
Takeing stutters out because I dont think he should be lynched yet. Was talking about you saying CA and gumshoe.
Read my post. I'm not suggesting we lynch them.

Explain this bit about keeping stutters alive and killing me/z-boson/snb. I can understand that mindset earlier, but we have not seen a silent nuke today and I've claimed to have raided stutters, he's claimed to have been raided.

You want to wait on stutters to see if ace's nuke goes off. But you're okay lynching me?
Fe fi fo fum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 14:31 GMT
#2974
On July 14 2013 23:26 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 23:20 Onegu wrote:
Takeing stutters out because I dont think he should be lynched yet. Was talking about you saying CA and gumshoe.
Read my post. I'm not suggesting we lynch them.

Explain this bit about keeping stutters alive and killing me/z-boson/snb. I can understand that mindset earlier, but we have not seen a silent nuke today and I've claimed to have raided stutters, he's claimed to have been raided.

You want to wait on stutters to see if ace's nuke goes off. But you're okay lynching me?


At this point yes, first there is no way to confirm your claim. Second it is possible he is town and you are scum and can shut down factories, so seeing if the nuke lands gives us more info.
Try TL Mafia!!!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 14:32 GMT
#2975
On July 14 2013 23:23 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 23:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sent if you can you should nuke somebody else today to make our lynch options easier.

arent we past the 12hr now?

True.
Damn.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 14:34 GMT
#2976
On July 14 2013 23:31 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 23:26 austinmcc wrote:
On July 14 2013 23:20 Onegu wrote:
Takeing stutters out because I dont think he should be lynched yet. Was talking about you saying CA and gumshoe.
Read my post. I'm not suggesting we lynch them.

Explain this bit about keeping stutters alive and killing me/z-boson/snb. I can understand that mindset earlier, but we have not seen a silent nuke today and I've claimed to have raided stutters, he's claimed to have been raided.

You want to wait on stutters to see if ace's nuke goes off. But you're okay lynching me?


At this point yes, first there is no way to confirm your claim. Second it is possible he is town and you are scum and can shut down factories, so seeing if the nuke lands gives us more info.
Yes, it is possible. However, in that case, you need to account for the lack of silent nuke today.

In the world where I am scum and stutters is town, you need to believe his claim, think I'm a scum war protestor, AND think that the silent nuke is being held...solely to get a lynch on stutters?
Fe fi fo fum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 14:37 GMT
#2977
On July 14 2013 23:34 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 23:31 Onegu wrote:
On July 14 2013 23:26 austinmcc wrote:
On July 14 2013 23:20 Onegu wrote:
Takeing stutters out because I dont think he should be lynched yet. Was talking about you saying CA and gumshoe.
Read my post. I'm not suggesting we lynch them.

Explain this bit about keeping stutters alive and killing me/z-boson/snb. I can understand that mindset earlier, but we have not seen a silent nuke today and I've claimed to have raided stutters, he's claimed to have been raided.

You want to wait on stutters to see if ace's nuke goes off. But you're okay lynching me?


At this point yes, first there is no way to confirm your claim. Second it is possible he is town and you are scum and can shut down factories, so seeing if the nuke lands gives us more info.
Yes, it is possible. However, in that case, you need to account for the lack of silent nuke today.

In the world where I am scum and stutters is town, you need to believe his claim, think I'm a scum war protestor, AND think that the silent nuke is being held...solely to get a lynch on stutters?


You are trying to read into a closed set up, maybe a total of 2 scum got 1 silent nuke each, or 1 scum got only 2 silent nukes. Or its 3p lauching silent nukes there is no way to know.
Try TL Mafia!!!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 14:40 GMT
#2978
Rereading thread

On July 14 2013 23:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sent if you can you should nuke somebody else today to make our lynch options easier.


Even without the deadline, I only had one nuke. I'm effectively a VT for the rest of the game.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 14:45 GMT
#2979
On July 14 2013 23:37 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 23:34 austinmcc wrote:
On July 14 2013 23:31 Onegu wrote:
On July 14 2013 23:26 austinmcc wrote:
On July 14 2013 23:20 Onegu wrote:
Takeing stutters out because I dont think he should be lynched yet. Was talking about you saying CA and gumshoe.
Read my post. I'm not suggesting we lynch them.

Explain this bit about keeping stutters alive and killing me/z-boson/snb. I can understand that mindset earlier, but we have not seen a silent nuke today and I've claimed to have raided stutters, he's claimed to have been raided.

You want to wait on stutters to see if ace's nuke goes off. But you're okay lynching me?


At this point yes, first there is no way to confirm your claim. Second it is possible he is town and you are scum and can shut down factories, so seeing if the nuke lands gives us more info.
Yes, it is possible. However, in that case, you need to account for the lack of silent nuke today.

In the world where I am scum and stutters is town, you need to believe his claim, think I'm a scum war protestor, AND think that the silent nuke is being held...solely to get a lynch on stutters?


You are trying to read into a closed set up, maybe a total of 2 scum got 1 silent nuke each, or 1 scum got only 2 silent nukes. Or its 3p lauching silent nukes there is no way to know.
The first is possible, although it feels unlikely given their targets and not launching both D1 (specifically, why does scum nuke Ace on D2 with their last silent nuke?).

The second is possible, although the same question applies. Why Ace with your second, and final, nuke?

If it's 3P launching silent nukes, then ... that doesn't get around the issue. Why no nuke today? If a 3P is launching silent nukes, and stutters was the only person raided last night (again, anyone who raided someone last night, please say so because it affects this), then that indicates that stutters is 3P who has been launching nukes at townies. Makes him a worse lynch today, because he's effectively neutered, but then I don't think we can explain him having silent nukes AND giving a nuke, real or fake, to ace.

Yes, I'm trying to make sense of a closed setup. Yes, there are limits to our ability to do that. But that doesn't mean we can't throw out options that don't make any sense.
Fe fi fo fum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 15:01 GMT
#2980
austin. I dont understand why Stutters today. Why not on D4 if the nuke is a real one?
Is it lack of other targets? Because I think that CA, Chezinu, gumshoe is a better target than stutters. Chezinu because I don't get the guy but it seems you guys know wtf he is doing, but to me he is afk.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1108
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 212
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 585
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
dupreeh0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 3m
The PondCast
20h 3m
INu's Battles
21h 3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.