• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7847 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 71 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:52 GMT
#801
On June 12 2013 11:50 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
[quote]

what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you


that level of thought is exactly what i'd expect from you.


Probably because you're a dumbass, guess I gave you too much credit. You're actually just a hyped up garbage player.


Clearly I'm the flamer here who needs to be kept in check by you. Yeah you keep on thinking that.


Hey you know that I'm perfectly capable of destroying annoying virgins and if you want it then keep talking to me. I'm perfectly fine verbally destroying you right here.
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:52 GMT
#802
On June 12 2013 11:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:50 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
[quote]

if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you


that level of thought is exactly what i'd expect from you.


Probably because you're a dumbass, guess I gave you too much credit. You're actually just a hyped up garbage player.


Clearly I'm the flamer here who needs to be kept in check by you. Yeah you keep on thinking that.


Hey you know that I'm perfectly capable of destroying annoying virgins and if you want it then keep talking to me. I'm perfectly fine verbally destroying you right here.


man chill out lol

I'm gonna go eat dinner. Try to shoot GM while i'm gone kkthxbai
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 02:52 GMT
#803
being write about things doesnt make you town BH. why are you even bringing that up??
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:58 GMT
#804
I'm just trying to point out, maybe i haven't been great this game, and I get why VA might be upset, but at the same time, I've done a pretty good job of being right and trying to help. you gotta at least give me some credit on that oats
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:59 GMT
#805
On June 12 2013 11:58 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm just trying to point out, maybe i haven't been great this game, and I get why VA might be upset, but at the same time, I've done a pretty good job of being right and trying to help. you gotta at least give me some credit on that oats


If you take me for being upset you don't understand me, I am laughing most of the time I am playing mafia. Also I was lying, I wasn't roleblocked. I have a guilty on Stutters. What do you make of that BH?
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 03:00 GMT
#806
I have zero reason to trust any of BH's reads. Problem I see is without Hapa we have nobody to lead now, as much as it shames me to admit that. I don't have the pull (or skill) necessary and I don't honestly see anyone else with the credentials within this game to do so.

For now I am content knowing that BH is scum and as the day progresses he will make it more and more obvious. Hopefully I will do a better job convincing people of it than I did in Carnival Cruise.

Stutters and Sylencia I'd REALLY like to hear more from you in general.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 03:01 GMT
#807
On June 12 2013 11:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:58 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm just trying to point out, maybe i haven't been great this game, and I get why VA might be upset, but at the same time, I've done a pretty good job of being right and trying to help. you gotta at least give me some credit on that oats


If you take me for being upset you don't understand me, I am laughing most of the time I am playing mafia. Also I was lying, I wasn't roleblocked. I have a guilty on Stutters. What do you make of that BH?

For srs?
None of this fake bullshit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 03:01 GMT
#808
On June 12 2013 11:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:58 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm just trying to point out, maybe i haven't been great this game, and I get why VA might be upset, but at the same time, I've done a pretty good job of being right and trying to help. you gotta at least give me some credit on that oats


If you take me for being upset you don't understand me, I am laughing most of the time I am playing mafia. Also I was lying, I wasn't roleblocked. I have a guilty on Stutters. What do you make of that BH?


lol i can't believe hapa didn't shoot
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 03:01 GMT
#809
whatever, time to just ignore VA
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 03:02 GMT
#810
On June 12 2013 12:01 Blazinghand wrote:
whatever, time to just ignore VA


Why's that?
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 03:02 GMT
#811
How about this, VA?
Give BH a time limit to prove himself towny. I hear he's good at that. If he fails, we shoot him and lynch Stutters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 03:04 GMT
#812
I'd like to hear stutters' defense when he comes into the thread
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 03:07 GMT
#813
I must say, it's gonna be SO much easier not to get mislynched now that people know who I am.
Smurfing really IS hard though BH, RIP Wade Fell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 03:07 GMT
#814
I'm here, my defense is I was either framed or you're lying.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 03:09 GMT
#815
Oh and if you shoot without consulting the thread I will lynch you so fast you won't even know what happened.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 03:11 GMT
#816
On June 12 2013 12:09 Stutters695 wrote:
Oh and if you shoot without consulting the thread I will lynch you so fast you won't even know what happened.


Im unlynchable, time for you to actually start reading the thread. I was hoping my fake report might call you to action.
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 03:14 GMT
#817
On June 12 2013 12:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 12:09 Stutters695 wrote:
Oh and if you shoot without consulting the thread I will lynch you so fast you won't even know what happened.


Im unlynchable, time for you to actually start reading the thread. I was hoping my fake report might call you to action.

IM NEVER BELIEVING ANYONE EVER
But seriously Stutters, got a real reason as to why I'm scum?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 03:15 GMT
#818
lol stutters.


Whos scum?

And why are you surviving the shot?
No gg, No skill.
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 03:19 GMT
#819
On June 12 2013 12:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol stutters.


Whos scum?

And why are you surviving the shot?

HAHA I didn't even think of that.
Good lord Stutters you are visibly shaken, huh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 03:25 GMT
#820
I won't survive the shot and I'd like to think after seeing me flip town BH would realize how ridiculous a shot on me would be given everyone's complete lack of justification on it. I made a fairly comprehensive post on ShiaoPi. I would love to see him flip today unless he returns at some point and convinces me otherwise.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4723
Leta 1719
Shuttle 697
Shine 42
ZergMaN 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft615
Sick161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1041
• Rush839
Other Games
• Shiphtur452
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 1m
Patches Events
9h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 1m
OSC
17h 1m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.