• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:09
CEST 05:09
KST 12:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8281 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 71 Next
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 02:25 GMT
#781
Fuck I'm so pissed I was really enjoying that smurf. Was gonna use it again, too. At least it'll be easier to type now.
Aaaaaanyway, Vayne wanna answer my question? Huh? Do ya?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 12 2013 02:25 GMT
#782
rofl Wave

gg hapa

Anyways, I'm interested in ShiaoPi's reads atm, as I said Stutters post is pretty good and so I'm willing to go with that for now.
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 02:25 GMT
#783
On June 12 2013 11:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
btw if BH needlessly tries to start an argument again ill probably shoot him due to his spammy/useless playstyle as scum. He keeps trying to drive away reason in favor of bitchfights

Dude.
<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:26 GMT
#784
Doubt I am going to actually use the shot though. The pardon power looks a lot more enticing depending on who is voting for who and leaves more analysis behind
I come in for the scraps
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 12 2013 02:27 GMT
#785
On June 12 2013 11:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
btw if BH needlessly tries to start an argument again ill probably shoot him due to his spammy/useless playstyle as scum. He keeps trying to drive away reason in favor of bitchfights


#OneManHoldsAllThePowers

Don't shoot randomly thanks.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:29 GMT
#786
On June 12 2013 11:27 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
btw if BH needlessly tries to start an argument again ill probably shoot him due to his spammy/useless playstyle as scum. He keeps trying to drive away reason in favor of bitchfights


#OneManHoldsAllThePowers

Don't shoot randomly thanks.


What is your case against BH? why is he town?
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 02:38 GMT
#787
Oh and for the record, in case anyone was wondering (I'm sure nobody gives a shit) I don't think I've played a game where Hapa was on his own (maybe he was in one of the recent Hydra mafia games? I forget, but can't really form a read based on those) so I wanted to see if I could get reads on him without using meta. That gave me the idea not to rely on meta in general this game, and as such I'm going to continue with it.

Of course I can use it to some degree, and hell it might even be beneficial to deal with BH but I promised myself I wouldn't as I need to improve my reads in general.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 02:39 GMT
#788
On June 12 2013 11:25 Sylencia wrote:
rofl Wave

gg hapa

Anyways, I'm interested in ShiaoPi's reads atm, as I said Stutters post is pretty good and so I'm willing to go with that for now.

I was starting to think no one read that.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:45 GMT
#789
On June 12 2013 11:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
btw if BH needlessly tries to start an argument again ill probably shoot him due to his spammy/useless playstyle as scum. He keeps trying to drive away reason in favor of bitchfights


hah like i'm gonna change what i do AT ALL based on how you play
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:45 GMT
#790
I fuckin dare you VA, shoot me. You know I'm town, so you won't, no matter how much you want to. COME AT ME. YOU GONNA? no you won't. no you wont.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 02:46 GMT
#791
Play nice kids.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:46 GMT
#792
I'm not the one waving the gun at the last good player in the game trying to shoot people for arbitrary reasons. godDAMN hapa you should have shot before handing the role over
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:47 GMT
#793
On June 12 2013 11:45 Blazinghand wrote:
I fuckin dare you VA, shoot me. You know I'm town, so you won't, no matter how much you want to. COME AT ME. YOU GONNA? no you won't. no you wont.


Actually I don't know that you are town, but I don't know if you are scum either. Thats the problem. I still think you're survivor or something gay
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:48 GMT
#794
On June 12 2013 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you


that level of thought is exactly what i'd expect from you.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:49 GMT
#795
Also you've been about as useless as me this game so I suggest if you want to think that you are actually "good" or "useful" that you actually do something besides fail to troll and look like a dumbass as a result.
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:49 GMT
#796
On June 12 2013 11:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also you've been about as useless as me this game so I suggest if you want to think that you are actually "good" or "useful" that you actually do something besides fail to troll and look like a dumbass as a result.


hey let's not start flaming here
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:49 GMT
#797
On June 12 2013 11:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you


that level of thought is exactly what i'd expect from you.


Probably because you're a dumbass, guess I gave you too much credit. You're actually just a hyped up garbage player.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 02:50 GMT
#798
kill BH man. this is starting to look like THE GAME. And not town games.
kill em.
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:50 GMT
#799
On June 12 2013 11:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you


that level of thought is exactly what i'd expect from you.


Probably because you're a dumbass, guess I gave you too much credit. You're actually just a hyped up garbage player.


Clearly I'm the flamer here who needs to be kept in check by you. Yeah you keep on thinking that.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:51 GMT
#800
On June 12 2013 11:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
kill BH man. this is starting to look like THE GAME. And not town games.
kill em.


I was right about hapa (i can't believe people thought he was scum), i was write about jampi (and it's on me for not saving him), and i'm getting more and more certain i'm right about GM/WoS and you, Oats.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7059
JimRising 551
WinterStarcraft362
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra842
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 51m
Patches Events
11h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.