• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7613 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 71 Next
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 03:29 GMT
#821
And I'm aware you're unlynchable today, but if you take a bad shot I'll make sure you hang before this game is over. If you want to shoot someone provide good reasoning and don't just lord over the thread because you have a day vig.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 03:30 GMT
#822
yea he didn't really pass my reaction test that well which is a shame. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Wish hapa used the shot because I don't have a guaranteed town to pass it down to so I pretty much have to use it in compliance with my wincon. Lamee to drop the entire game on me but guess ill do my best
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 03:32 GMT
#823
On June 12 2013 12:29 Stutters695 wrote:
And I'm aware you're unlynchable today, but if you take a bad shot I'll make sure you hang before this game is over. If you want to shoot someone provide good reasoning and don't just lord over the thread because you have a day vig.


If you are town I do not see why you want to lynch the cop? You aren't really doing yourself any favors with these last couple of posts.. I honestly have no idea to shoot and I'm afraid if I just keep discussing it with the thread that scum will manipulate it somehow. You also know that I'm not one to post longwinded reasoning so something doesn't add up here.

You REALLY don't want me to shoot you huh, you were lurking the thread because you responded almost immediately...
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 03:34 GMT
#824
On June 12 2013 12:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea he didn't really pass my reaction test that well which is a shame. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Wish hapa used the shot because I don't have a guaranteed town to pass it down to so I pretty much have to use it in compliance with my wincon. Lamee to drop the entire game on me but guess ill do my best

Yeah I dunno I think Stutters is a pretty good shot if you're going to use it today TBH.
No sense hurrying it along but it probably means something if Hapa was ready to do it himself.

I want to see what Shiao has to say about the scumread on him because I've got a couple things to say about it myself.
Stutters what happened to your scumread on me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 03:51 GMT
#825
I didn't say I had a scum read on you. I said that if Hapa was shooting you seemed to be the best shot. I still haven't fully read your filter because that fucker is tough on my phone (hilarious though, I really like the concept).

That was based on the fact that I had a town read on him and he had actual reasons for the shot as opposed to a coinflip shot on GK.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 04:04 GMT
#826
man GM lying about like understanding me and stuff. wos obv scum shoot him

VA i'm obviously town and if you shoot me you will feel very sad
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 04:08 GMT
#827
GUYS WHO THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO LYNCH TODAY.................
I know BH wants to shoot/lynch GM.

how about others.
No gg, No skill.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:33 GMT
#828
On June 12 2013 12:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 12:29 Stutters695 wrote:
And I'm aware you're unlynchable today, but if you take a bad shot I'll make sure you hang before this game is over. If you want to shoot someone provide good reasoning and don't just lord over the thread because you have a day vig.


If you are town I do not see why you want to lynch the cop? You aren't really doing yourself any favors with these last couple of posts.. I honestly have no idea to shoot and I'm afraid if I just keep discussing it with the thread that scum will manipulate it somehow. You also know that I'm not one to post longwinded reasoning so something doesn't add up here.

You REALLY don't want me to shoot you huh, you were lurking the thread because you responded almost immediately...

Because you claimed d1 we can't verify you're the cop. Taking a terrible shot on either BH or myself(or anyone else) for any reason outside of a scum case makes me doubt that even more.

I'm not lurking so much as reading and refreshing when I get a break at work. You can tell how busy we are by how active I am. Of course I don't want to get shot, I'm town and you're pissing away a really valuable asset if you miss with the vig.

I need to do math on this but if you aren't sure don't shoot.

Worst case you make someone with no votes unlynchable 10-20 to lynch. I've got more to add to this but I don't have time currently. I'll expand when I get the chance.

Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:35 GMT
#829
On June 12 2013 13:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
GUYS WHO THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO LYNCH TODAY.................
I know BH wants to shoot/lynch GM.

how about others.

READ MY CASE ON SHIAO. WANT TO LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF HIM?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:36 GMT
#830
Also if I didn't pass your reaction test why aren't you pressuring me for more?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 04:39 GMT
#831
yeah i don't like shiao either, stutters. not at all.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 04:43 GMT
#832
On June 12 2013 13:39 Blazinghand wrote:
yeah i don't like shiao either, stutters. not at all.

No chance you'd tell us why, huh?
Didn't think so.

Keep up the solid town play, sir.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 04:44 GMT
#833
On June 12 2013 13:43 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 13:39 Blazinghand wrote:
yeah i don't like shiao either, stutters. not at all.

No chance you'd tell us why, huh?
Didn't think so.

Keep up the solid town play, sir.


you're scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:45 GMT
#834
On June 12 2013 12:34 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 12:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea he didn't really pass my reaction test that well which is a shame. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Wish hapa used the shot because I don't have a guaranteed town to pass it down to so I pretty much have to use it in compliance with my wincon. Lamee to drop the entire game on me but guess ill do my best

Yeah I dunno I think Stutters is a pretty good shot if you're going to use it today TBH.
No sense hurrying it along but it probably means something if Hapa was ready to do it himself.

I want to see what Shiao has to say about the scumread on him because I've got a couple things to say about it myself.
Stutters what happened to your scumread on me?

Hi kettle!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 04:46 GMT
#835
On June 12 2013 13:45 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 12:34 GravityMan wrote:
On June 12 2013 12:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea he didn't really pass my reaction test that well which is a shame. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Wish hapa used the shot because I don't have a guaranteed town to pass it down to so I pretty much have to use it in compliance with my wincon. Lamee to drop the entire game on me but guess ill do my best

Yeah I dunno I think Stutters is a pretty good shot if you're going to use it today TBH.
No sense hurrying it along but it probably means something if Hapa was ready to do it himself.

I want to see what Shiao has to say about the scumread on him because I've got a couple things to say about it myself.
Stutters what happened to your scumread on me?

Hi kettle!


like for rizzle i wish hapa shot GM so much
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 04:48 GMT
#836
dont agree with shiao case.
Its basically his 180 on jampi. Which isnt scummy I feel, its just that Shiao agreed with Hapa and then jampi didnt show anything differently.

Also Hapa good player, im sheeping his townread.

Man BH is utterly useless.

No gg, No skill.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:49 GMT
#837
It bears mentioning that's he's the kettle because I wanted to be the pot #420YOLOBLAZEIT
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 04:49 GMT
#838
jampi's death throes were pretty clearly town
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 04:50 GMT
#839
And who cares BH?
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 04:51 GMT
#840
brb eating dinner
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9428
Rain 3401
Soulkey 358
BeSt 349
soO 330
Soma 324
Stork 318
Rush 224
firebathero 188
Barracks 167
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
Shinee 37
Killer 35
Shine 26
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 17
sorry 17
Sacsri 16
Sharp 15
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 7
Noble 5
zelot 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4701
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 466
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
gofns31087
singsing899
WinterStarcraft655
Pyrionflax187
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 59
• Sammyuel 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2197
• WagamamaTV104
League of Legends
• Jankos2601
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19m
Patches Events
5h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 19m
OSC
13h 19m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.