• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8303 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 71 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:08 GMT
#761
like, GM is a fine shot but oats. fuckin oats. get rid of him. do it. you know you want to VA. do it
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:09 GMT
#762
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 02:10 GMT
#763
I am disconcerted that my creator did not install a way for me to mute incoming noise.
##Vote: Blazinghand

I truly am not looking forward to this day as it means my responsibility will be to somehow lead the town to your lynch while you are attempting to spread your chaos and destroy any attempt at rational conversation much like your incessant targeting of the Oats Master.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:13 GMT
#764
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:13 GMT
#765
On June 12 2013 11:05 Blazinghand wrote:
hapa, you played well, except the only people in the town who deserve to fire that gun are you and me. Vayne may be town but he sure isn't the right guy to be holding the instant dayvig shot. how trusting of you to think he'll use it wisely.


You know he bestowed it only because I am the only other confirmed town right? Not because of a player skill thing.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:14 GMT
#766
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:15 GMT
#767
On June 12 2013 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:05 Blazinghand wrote:
hapa, you played well, except the only people in the town who deserve to fire that gun are you and me. Vayne may be town but he sure isn't the right guy to be holding the instant dayvig shot. how trusting of you to think he'll use it wisely.


You know he bestowed it only because I am the only other confirmed town right? Not because of a player skill thing.


you were the right choice. the wrong choice he made was not shooting while he had the gun.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 12 2013 02:16 GMT
#768
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded

Elucidate, if you will.
As well, if you could respond to my query I would appreciate it.

VayneAuthority, if you were being forced to shoot one person right now, who would it be?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 02:16 GMT
#769
Balls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:16 GMT
#770
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:17 GMT
#771
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 02:18 GMT
#772
Its the wrong choice cause when vayne dies tmr, we lose both cop and mayor.
>.>

Anyway. BH who is gonna flip scum today
No gg, No skill.
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 02:18 GMT
#773
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded

Elucidate, if you will.
As well, if you could respond to my query I would appreciate it.

VayneAuthority, if you were being forced to shoot one person right now, who would it be?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:18 GMT
#774
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:19 GMT
#775
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:21 GMT
#776
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 02:21 GMT
#777
Ok GM is WoS.

Who played with him in the recent scum game?

BH? Is he playing anything like that?
No gg, No skill.
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 02:23 GMT
#778
Man and here I thought no one was gonna notice lol.
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS

You're still just mad I beat you as scum too whether or not you want to admit it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:23 GMT
#779
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 02:24 GMT
#780
btw if BH needlessly tries to start an argument again ill probably shoot him due to his spammy/useless playstyle as scum. He keeps trying to drive away reason in favor of bitchfights
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7059
JimRising 551
WinterStarcraft362
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra842
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 50m
Patches Events
11h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.