• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8303 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 71 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 01:25 GMT
#721
hapahauli's reasoning was fine. I agree with it (or at least the part where you're asking weird questions of me and making a show of participating without hunting scum). The issue is that you can't just say "GM shoudl be shot huehuehue hapa is right" and not explain what you agree/disagree with.

Your point that stutter's post is bad/unhelpful/scummy is correct. Your idea that you shouldn't be shot tonight is not.

also the idea that i haven't offered _any_ reason to _many_ of my statements _all_ game is interesting. It's like you want to say I never offer reasoning but you know that's literally false so you try to make some kind of half-assed point. get your shit together GM
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 01:36 GMT
#722
On June 12 2013 08:46 Hapahauli wrote:
Alright, consider this my intent to shoot Gravity Man.

I will submit my kill 10 minutes before the deadline.

Stutters and GK both deserve extra days, and shooting either of them is a pure coinflip given their inactivity. Both of them are very readable if they post, and with or without my presence in the town, I trust that people will be able to read them in future days. For those suspicious of Syl, the same could be argued.

GM has been active and has posted, but comes across as attempting to contribute rather than actually contributing. Furthermore he's been trumping up his scum-hunting contributions which are lackluster at best. Even the few players he does analyze, he never takes any concrete stances or even draws actual conclusions about them in his cases.


This post in particular. I still haven't gotten to check out his posting but this is big to me since I won't have time before the flip. He demonstrates a real reason for wanting to vig tonight and is aware of the difference between a coinflip vig and a useful one.
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 01:39 GMT
#723
On June 12 2013 10:25 Blazinghand wrote:
hapahauli's reasoning was fine. I agree with it (or at least the part where you're asking weird questions of me and making a show of participating without hunting scum). The issue is that you can't just say "GM shoudl be shot huehuehue hapa is right" and not explain what you agree/disagree with.

Your point that stutter's post is bad/unhelpful/scummy is correct. Your idea that you shouldn't be shot tonight is not.

also the idea that i haven't offered _any_ reason to _many_ of my statements _all_ game is interesting. It's like you want to say I never offer reasoning but you know that's literally false so you try to make some kind of half-assed point. get your shit together GM

Let me rephrase it then.
You fail to offer sufficient reasoning to a great deal of strong stances that you take until badgered endlessly. I believe you promised reasoning as to why I should be shot or at the very least you told this Hapahauli that you'd be looking into my filter.

Lack of a better shot is not a reason to shoot me, and once again, I have shown how Hapahauli's reasoning as to why I appear scummy is false. If you do not like the questions I was asking you in order to divine your alignment, then, I believe the colloquial phrase is: "tough shit?" It certainly made it easier for me to determine how it is you play and how your perceived view of yourself influences your playstyle.

There is yet to be postulated one concrete objective reason as to why I am scummy. By anyone. Saying that I have not contributed is purely subjective as I believe I have and again, I have shown as such in previous posts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 01:44 GMT
#724
On June 12 2013 10:36 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 08:46 Hapahauli wrote:
Alright, consider this my intent to shoot Gravity Man.

I will submit my kill 10 minutes before the deadline.

Stutters and GK both deserve extra days, and shooting either of them is a pure coinflip given their inactivity. Both of them are very readable if they post, and with or without my presence in the town, I trust that people will be able to read them in future days. For those suspicious of Syl, the same could be argued.

GM has been active and has posted, but comes across as attempting to contribute rather than actually contributing. Furthermore he's been trumping up his scum-hunting contributions which are lackluster at best. Even the few players he does analyze, he never takes any concrete stances or even draws actual conclusions about them in his cases.


This post in particular. I still haven't gotten to check out his posting but this is big to me since I won't have time before the flip. He demonstrates a real reason for wanting to vig tonight and is aware of the difference between a coinflip vig and a useful one.

This is not a reason for you.
It is Hapahauli's reasoning which, once again, I have proven false. I wonder I have obtained a glitch somewhere in my system as I find myself repeating my own words fairly often.

Simple because this Hapahauli believes my scumhunting to be insufficient does not make it so; the lack of caught mafia is on the collective head of the entire town. As such I will share the blame but not shoulder it. As for not drawing conclusions, not only are there other players in this game who have played similarly to me in that respect (has this Axlegreaser drawn any conclusions? Have you, Stutters?), but not a few hours before this very post, I concluded Blazinghand to be mafia.

Hapahauli, since you currently lead this town, I believe it may be your responsibility to show them in what way your reasoning is in fact, correct regarding myself?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 12 2013 01:45 GMT
#725
On June 12 2013 10:06 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 10:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Nah. Really just don't have the info I'd like. Treat tomorrow like a double lynch is better.

Well I must admit I either cannot read you as well as I thought I once could, or I convinced you.
I am honestly not sure which of those two it is.

You say you do not have the information you want; I am aware revealing said lack of information would be counter-productive, but if you are indeed assassinated like so many good leaders tend to be, we may left in the dark on a useful heuristic.


I mainly started the discussion about shooting someone tonight to keep discussion going and to make sure that people were on their toes tonight. That objective was fulfilled.

As for the actual shot, tbh I just don't feel comfortable shooting someone given the circumstances. This thread isn't active, and I don't have a very strong scumread on you (even if I may trump it up some for the sake of discussion).
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 01:47 GMT
#726
wow i actually personally dislike GM now
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 12 2013 01:48 GMT
#727
On June 12 2013 10:47 Blazinghand wrote:
wow i actually personally dislike GM now


It's funny, because you two post so similarly that I confuse you all the time >>
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 01:48 GMT
#728
On June 12 2013 10:47 Blazinghand wrote:
wow i actually personally dislike GM now

I believe the earlier colloquial phrase I used applies here as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 01:49 GMT
#729
On June 12 2013 10:48 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 10:47 Blazinghand wrote:
wow i actually personally dislike GM now


It's funny, because you two post so similarly that I confuse you all the time >>


._.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 12 2013 01:52 GMT
#730
Anyone down for a 420 YOLO #SWAG shot on Stutters?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 01:53 GMT
#731
I'd really prefer you don't, it would be awfully retarded.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 01:53 GMT
#732
no hapa. NOO

What do you mean by stutters being easy to read? As far as I know, he never rolled scum.
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 01:54 GMT
#733
hapa it is time to let out your true shenannies. shoot someone. to thine own self be true
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 12 2013 01:54 GMT
#734
On June 12 2013 10:52 Hapahauli wrote:
Anyone down for a 420 YOLO #SWAG shot on Stutters?

Considering by 'anyone' you'd be referring to the three or so people present and as such would not have the consent of all of the town, I'd advise against it.

At the same time I did elect you to represent us, and if you feel that is the best course of action, you may take it as it was given to you by right. Were I in your position I would not shoot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 12 2013 01:55 GMT
#735
On June 12 2013 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
no hapa. NOO

What do you mean by stutters being easy to read? As far as I know, he never rolled scum.


Oh seriously? Huh. I was just going off of what GK had said.

But no I'm not shooting Stutters. I'm more just antsy before the end of the night.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 01:55 GMT
#736
does anyone remember playing like SNES jrpg roms that were horribly translated and everyone was speaking in thous and thys and stuff? or is that just me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 12 2013 01:55 GMT
#737
Wait, whats with the potential shot on Stutters, I liked his night post about Shiao
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 12 2013 01:56 GMT
#738
Never mind, he's not getting shot <3 Hapa
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 12 2013 01:56 GMT
#739
But yeah, bottom line is that I'm not killing anyone tonight. The shot should be used tomorrow (pre or post lynch) so we have more information to go on and are not blindly shooting into lurkers.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 12 2013 01:56 GMT
#740
Oats and Syl

Where have you guys been? >>
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7059
JimRising 551
WinterStarcraft362
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra842
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 51m
Patches Events
11h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.