• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7891 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 184 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 20:01 GMT
#1761
On June 27 2013 05:00 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:47 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:43 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Or is it part of the role?

Might as well not hide it anymore, but the TARDIS is basically sk8r's role. There was a small change to his role which makes things a lot clearer now, which I didn't learn about until today because stuff wasn't making sense.


Why did you learn it today and not before?

Because I didn't ask about it until today. When kita said he received the TARDIS today, things weren't adding up with the way I designed the role, so I asked. Dec then answered.


Then how specifically is the Tardis passed. IE what is required to pass it, and how frequently can you do this?

You pass it when you use it and the new person receives it at the beginning of the next phase (eg. use it during the day, someone gets it at night), and then can be used immediately, so if Kita used the TARDIS which he had to have to not be dead right now, someone is getting the TARDIS at night tonight.

This whole passing thing is what changed, so that's why I was confused.
If this is true then skater could not have passed the TARDIS to solstice during D1?

Austin and Xfire.
Why are you not voting Sk8?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 20:02 GMT
#1762
ULTRALISKUUUUUUU

Gonzaw,

Kurumi
Based on the inventor stuff + Show Spoiler +
Kurumi can either make others inventors, or can make other people into roles, and can do so silently. If kurumi makes inventors, he could (1) make a scumbuddy an inventor, because HOLY HELL WHO DOES NOT WANT AN INVENTOR ON THEIR TEAM; (2) make a non-scumbuddy an inventor, because OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT NOW YOU'VE TOLD A TOWNIE TO MAKE THE MOST OP THING THEY CAN AND YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT.

It doesn't even fit from a "Suboptimal use of ability in order to generate fun" standpoint, because HOLY HELL WHAT IS MORE FUN THAN COMING UP WITH A SCUM INVENTION IN YOUR QT.

If Kurumi makes people any role, then the same stuff applies. You wouldn't give a non-scumbuddy inventor, you could just give them something crappy.

Unless BC is ALSO scum with kurumi (unlikely), then kurumi almost certainly not scum.
Kurumi looks almost certainly town.

Also, the thing that worried me MOST about kurumi's filter was that weird bit saying acro had gone to bed, when that wasn't in thread. Acro flipped town, so it's not like he posted in scum QT that he was going to sleep and Kurumi slipped. I'd like to see more kurumi, generally enjoy trying to decipher his posts, but the role usage catapulted him to the top of my townreads. Even more so now that he apparently passed out another invention.

Xfire
Well, I had written that there wasn't anything that had happened with him really, and now there is.

I still maintain that his original defense of skater wasn't solid. I don't like ANY of this "I created x's role, and I see how x used it, therefore he's more likely town/scum" stuff, because in most cases that says nothing. Unless everyone knows how the role actually works, post-any-changes, and unless the role creator is super mega townie, saying you know someone's role and they're using it in a townie way is (a) not at all helpful and (b) not convincing if their PLAY itself isn't in town's favor. If what you're contributing is information that is subjective AND can't be verified, you're not actually giving us anything.

But as of now, there's more to go off of, or...there will be shortly. Need to see how stuff about his role/skater plays out.


Zephir stuff is more roomy, need to move to a separate post.
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:02 GMT
#1763
On June 27 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?

1) stay and fight. I lost, but after resting I met Lina. I choose to take the tazer and not the bat that she offered me. I have gotten no new pms after sending that last choice in.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 20:02 GMT
#1764
On June 27 2013 05:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:00 austinmcc wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:47 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:43 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Or is it part of the role?

Might as well not hide it anymore, but the TARDIS is basically sk8r's role. There was a small change to his role which makes things a lot clearer now, which I didn't learn about until today because stuff wasn't making sense.


Why did you learn it today and not before?

Because I didn't ask about it until today. When kita said he received the TARDIS today, things weren't adding up with the way I designed the role, so I asked. Dec then answered.


Then how specifically is the Tardis passed. IE what is required to pass it, and how frequently can you do this?

You pass it when you use it and the new person receives it at the beginning of the next phase (eg. use it during the day, someone gets it at night), and then can be used immediately, so if Kita used the TARDIS which he had to have to not be dead right now, someone is getting the TARDIS at night tonight.

This whole passing thing is what changed, so that's why I was confused.
If this is true then skater could not have passed the TARDIS to solstice during D1?

Austin and Xfire.
Why are you not voting Sk8?
Cuz I'm busy looking at Zephir and meapak, and still don't trust kita either.

Moving the vote to consolidate now.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 20:04 GMT
#1765
On June 27 2013 04:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:51 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:45 geript wrote:
Please tell us wtf it does. Did it protect Kita from getting shot?

He says he didn't use anything but couldn't he have 'bus-driven' or whatever DI and kita?

That's what I'm thinking he did. He could have protected himself or bus driven himself with someone else. I don't know why he wouldn't just protect himself unless he's scum, but that would be too obvious because we know he has the TARDIS, and he told us what it did. Hmmmm. Now I'm thinking kita might have been set up unless he just went crazy and did something stupid as scum.

Aren't you the one with the bus driver role?
I was talking about you.

Don't ignore me Xfire. Respond to this.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:06 GMT
#1766
On June 27 2013 05:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:51 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:45 geript wrote:
Please tell us wtf it does. Did it protect Kita from getting shot?

He says he didn't use anything but couldn't he have 'bus-driven' or whatever DI and kita?

That's what I'm thinking he did. He could have protected himself or bus driven himself with someone else. I don't know why he wouldn't just protect himself unless he's scum, but that would be too obvious because we know he has the TARDIS, and he told us what it did. Hmmmm. Now I'm thinking kita might have been set up unless he just went crazy and did something stupid as scum.

Aren't you the one with the bus driver role?
I was talking about you.

Don't ignore me Xfire. Respond to this.

Oh, yeah I have a bus driver ability, but I have not used it and it can only be used at night. Gonzaw can confirm that.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:06 GMT
#1767
On June 27 2013 05:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?

1) stay and fight. I lost, but after resting I met Lina. I choose to take the tazer and not the bat that she offered me. I have gotten no new pms after sending that last choice in.


So you DID get an "ability" today, don't lie.
Also, by the way, nobody visit Xfire tonight, he's the NRA member (if you visit him he dies, that's what the tazer does)
(where you planning on revealing that soon? Or did deconduo nerf it?)
Also he'll most likely have KP tonight.
Xfire, you better use it on whoever we tell you to, okay?

Why didn't you choose the Baseball bat? It made you one-shot poisoner
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 20:06 GMT
#1768
Alright good, as of right now Sk8 gets flipped.
I just hope my initial reads of him being just awful awful town are wrong.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:07 GMT
#1769
EBWOP: By "new ability" I meant the tazer
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 20:07 GMT
#1770
HEY HEY HEY. If you haven't yet sent in answers (or can change):

Kurumi please choose MEDIC.
WoS or Xatalos please choose VIGILANTE.

BC please choose BC
Gonzaw please choose GONZAW.


That way, I can assign either medic or vigilante to one of you two tonight. No overlap, maximum options. Depending on what comes out of all this, having both a defensive and offensive role seems best.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:07 GMT
#1771
Yo people, I made a gigantic post I expect comments about it
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 20:08 GMT
#1772
On June 27 2013 05:06 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?

1) stay and fight. I lost, but after resting I met Lina. I choose to take the tazer and not the bat that she offered me. I have gotten no new pms after sending that last choice in.


So you DID get an "ability" today, don't lie.
Also, by the way, nobody visit Xfire tonight, he's the NRA member (if you visit him he dies, that's what the tazer does)
(where you planning on revealing that soon? Or did deconduo nerf it?)
Also he'll most likely have KP tonight.
Xfire, you better use it on whoever we tell you to, okay?

Why didn't you choose the Baseball bat? It made you one-shot poisoner

You do realize that he could have been stalling to wait for scumbuddies to give him that info, right?
(Unlikely i know, but I'm a conspiracy theoriest too)

So if anyone visits him, HE dies, not the person who visits him?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:09 GMT
#1773
On June 27 2013 05:06 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?

1) stay and fight. I lost, but after resting I met Lina. I choose to take the tazer and not the bat that she offered me. I have gotten no new pms after sending that last choice in.


So you DID get an "ability" today, don't lie.
Also, by the way, nobody visit Xfire tonight, he's the NRA member (if you visit him he dies, that's what the tazer does)
(where you planning on revealing that soon? Or did deconduo nerf it?)
Also he'll most likely have KP tonight.
Xfire, you better use it on whoever we tell you to, okay?

Why didn't you choose the Baseball bat? It made you one-shot poisoner

Oh, I'm confused. I got no pm's telling me of no abilities whatsoever. I only got story pms with choices. I made 2 choices and received no new abilities according to my knowledge. I did not know what the tazer or bat did. I haven't even gotten a pm telling me what my choice did yet.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 26 2013 20:09 GMT
#1774
On June 27 2013 05:07 austinmcc wrote:
HEY HEY HEY. If you haven't yet sent in answers (or can change):

Kurumi please choose MEDIC.
WoS or Xatalos please choose VIGILANTE.

BC please choose BC
Gonzaw please choose GONZAW.


That way, I can assign either medic or vigilante to one of you two tonight. No overlap, maximum options. Depending on what comes out of all this, having both a defensive and offensive role seems best.


im also fine with being a vet for a night
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 26 2013 20:09 GMT
#1775
although medics are prob better
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:10 GMT
#1776
brb in 15 minutes
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:10 GMT
#1777
No, if anybody visits him, the visitor dies, but the action is still done on him.
Thus if you vig him, your vig shot goes through, but you die.
If you give him the TARDIS, you indeed give it to him, but you die
If you RB him, I have no idea, I didn't think too much about it lol
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 20:12 GMT
#1778
On June 27 2013 05:10 gonzaw wrote:
No, if anybody visits him, the visitor dies, but the action is still done on him.
Thus if you vig him, your vig shot goes through, but you die.
If you give him the TARDIS, you indeed give it to him, but you die
If you RB him, I have no idea, I didn't think too much about it lol

Well then that's why he hid it/lied about not getting that from the host....no?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:13 GMT
#1779
On June 27 2013 05:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:06 gonzaw wrote:
On June 27 2013 05:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?

1) stay and fight. I lost, but after resting I met Lina. I choose to take the tazer and not the bat that she offered me. I have gotten no new pms after sending that last choice in.


So you DID get an "ability" today, don't lie.
Also, by the way, nobody visit Xfire tonight, he's the NRA member (if you visit him he dies, that's what the tazer does)
(where you planning on revealing that soon? Or did deconduo nerf it?)
Also he'll most likely have KP tonight.
Xfire, you better use it on whoever we tell you to, okay?

Why didn't you choose the Baseball bat? It made you one-shot poisoner

Oh, I'm confused. I got no pm's telling me of no abilities whatsoever. I only got story pms with choices. I made 2 choices and received no new abilities according to my knowledge. I did not know what the tazer or bat did. I haven't even gotten a pm telling me what my choice did yet.


That's weird, you SHOULD have gotten a PM like this:
*Stuff*
<You have received: A Tazer>
Tazer: After using this item, if anybody visits you that night, they will die (his action on you will still go through though)

Weird....very weird
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 20:13 GMT
#1780
On June 27 2013 05:07 austinmcc wrote:
HEY HEY HEY. If you haven't yet sent in answers (or can change):

Kurumi please choose MEDIC.
WoS or Xatalos please choose VIGILANTE.

BC please choose BC
Gonzaw please choose GONZAW.


That way, I can assign either medic or vigilante to one of you two tonight. No overlap, maximum options. Depending on what comes out of all this, having both a defensive and offensive role seems best.

Broski I chose medic without you telling me to
#polandtoostronk
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1490
910 89
NotJumperer 83
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
febbydoto18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7809
Coldzera 734
JimRising 650
hungrybox630
WinterStarcraft350
C9.Mang0333
PiGStarcraft274
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 15
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota261
League of Legends
• Lourlo1055
• Rush910
• Stunt200
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 29m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.