• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8413 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 184 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 20:51 GMT
#1801
I also love how Xfire hasn't voted despite me reminding him about 100 times.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:52 GMT
#1802
On June 27 2013 05:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:46 Xatalos wrote:
Wait a minute.... Isn't this 7 votes now? so sk8r is dead? Phew, pretty close. If I just arrived 30min later or someone else was AFK...

Yeah, no.
I like how you try to take credit though.
10 people means 6 was needed.

No point waiting I guess because I am eenveenceeble, so
Xatalos is scum.
Basically listen to Acro's big case on him but I'll add more beginning later tonight if/when I get the chance.
If Sk8 flips red I'll be even more sure of it but it's not necessarily exclusionary (pre-flip associations are bad)


I just looked at the voting thread and it said 7 votes... How did you arrive at 6 (before that recent update)?

Okay then....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 20:52 GMT
#1803
I'm still happy to kill kita but DON'T think his claim is genuine.

Something is still really wrong with this whole TARDIS bit, and really wrong with him just needing to touch the TARDIS one time and then he's pure survivor.
Fe fi fo fum.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:53 GMT
#1804
Ah nvm forget my previous post.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:54 GMT
#1805
On June 27 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
Read this

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=88#1752

So I read this gonzaw. I like the stuff about sk8r and Xata (but not me lol cause I'm town but I can see why you'd think I'm scum), but I'll have to look into Xata more closely tonight because I don't really remember anything about him lol. As for sk8r, I really don't like his choice of giving the TARDIS to kita. As town there is literally no reason to not give the TARDIS to someone obvious town like gonzaw or dandel night 1. Why Kita?

Anyways, I'll also vote him to ensure the lynch.

##Vote: xxSK8rGUy277xx

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 20:55 GMT
#1806
I REALLY hope that people are right about this lynch.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 20:56 GMT
#1807
I guess in the end though it's not like we want sk8 at LYLO anyway if he's town, but if he is scum the next little while is gonna be so goooooood
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 20:56 GMT
#1808
Crossfire,

You said you created skater's role and the TARDIS thing, right?

If geript has an ability that basically says "Deal 1 KP to kita" and kita uses the TARDIS, is there a use that saves kita? If so, does that use somehow kill someone else, redirect any damage done to kita, etc.?
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:56 GMT
#1809
On June 27 2013 05:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
I also love how Xfire hasn't voted despite me reminding him about 100 times.

I voted sheesh.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:58 GMT
#1810
On June 27 2013 05:49 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:30 Xatalos wrote:
Just came back and read through the latest pages fast. The first thing that came to my mind is that please, please don't make random abilities anymore. Dandel Ion (I don't think anyone thought he was scum?) and Zephirdd (almost confirmed as town by Meapak) died because of random chance (not sure why exactly Zephirdd died though) basically....... Not something I want to see in a game of Mafia.

I also got this PM:

You have been asked to participate in a focus group today. Please select one of the following before the end of the day phase:
Vigilante
Medic
Veteran
Roleblocker
Bus Passenger
Thank you for your participation!

Most of my townreads are now dead, but Gonzaw/BC, which should I pick?

Looks like austinmcc and Kurumi are using some kind of power-sharing to gain towncred? I guess that's fine regardless of their alignment, and certainly more townish than sharing them with scum, but neither of them doing (almost) anything outside of that makes me doubt. It could be just an easy way to gain towncred and survive without scumhunting.

Could we also get a votecount please? I'm in the dark about who has how many votes and how much time we have. And how many do we need for lynch? If austinmcc's power-sharing thing makes him worth keeping alive, then so be it, although I think he'd be our best bet for scum lynch. I can't think of any better candidate though and it's getting somewhat desperate with 2 dead suddenly...

Although after considering the chance of Kurumi/austinmcc using their ability to easily gain towncred, I came to the conclusion that the same could be said about sk8r/Crossfire99. In fact they've done less than what Kurumi/austinmcc are apparently doing, meaning something clearly beneficial for town. Could someone credible make a quick summary of what all of these 4 have achieved / are supposedly achieving with their powers in the near future?

Gonzaw's conspiracy theory with me is pretty funny. It makes me feel he's even more townish though, since that paranoid attitude is just so townish. I should read it again though to find possible flaws. But now I'm going to post this and see what all happened in between starting this and finishing it...
Dislikes:

(1) Afaik, we don't know how DI died. Why do you say it was random chance?
(2) Calls me out for not scumhunting, proceedings to say he can't think of a lynch candidate besides me
(3) skater and crossfire referenced, but only with relation to their powers, not anything of substance

Anyone else get bad vibes off this?


1) I read the last pages very fast and I'm pretty confused what happened. DI died to the slot machine and Zephirdd to some other random thing I guess?
2) LOL what? I've noted several times that Kitaman27 would have been fine as well as strongandbig (although he's modkilled soon apparently) and sk8r based on D2, and maybe Crossfire99 if sk8r flips scum.
3) Hard to substantiate my post with like 5-10min to write it. sk8r and Crossfire99 have also done so little that it's hard to remember what they've even done so far.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:58 GMT
#1811
On June 27 2013 05:56 austinmcc wrote:
Crossfire,

You said you created skater's role and the TARDIS thing, right?

If geript has an ability that basically says "Deal 1 KP to kita" and kita uses the TARDIS, is there a use that saves kita? If so, does that use somehow kill someone else, redirect any damage done to kita, etc.?

He can choose to use the TARDIS to medic himself or bus drive himself with someone else in that instance. I also talked about that here.

On June 27 2013 04:51 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:45 geript wrote:
Please tell us wtf it does. Did it protect Kita from getting shot?

He says he didn't use anything but couldn't he have 'bus-driven' or whatever DI and kita?

That's what I'm thinking he did. He could have protected himself or bus driven himself with someone else. I don't know why he wouldn't just protect himself unless he's scum, but that would be too obvious because we know he has the TARDIS, and he told us what it did. Hmmmm. Now I'm thinking kita might have been set up unless he just went crazy and did something stupid as scum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 26 2013 20:59 GMT
#1812
Been busy at work and won't get out for another hour to catch up, but I just wanted everyone to know that I've passed the TARDIS to kurumi.

Hopefully if Sk8r flips mafia, Kurumi can verify the anti-mafia clause that should confirm me as not being Sk8r's scum buddy.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 21:00 GMT
#1813
On June 27 2013 05:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Been busy at work and won't get out for another hour to catch up, but I just wanted everyone to know that I've passed the TARDIS to kurumi.

Hopefully if Sk8r flips mafia, Kurumi can verify the anti-mafia clause that should confirm me as not being Sk8r's scum buddy.

Why him!? Why not gonzaw!!!!!!!!??????
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 21:02 GMT
#1814
On June 27 2013 05:58 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:56 austinmcc wrote:
Crossfire,

You said you created skater's role and the TARDIS thing, right?

If geript has an ability that basically says "Deal 1 KP to kita" and kita uses the TARDIS, is there a use that saves kita? If so, does that use somehow kill someone else, redirect any damage done to kita, etc.?

He can choose to use the TARDIS to medic himself or bus drive himself with someone else in that instance. I also talked about that here.

Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:51 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:45 geript wrote:
Please tell us wtf it does. Did it protect Kita from getting shot?

He says he didn't use anything but couldn't he have 'bus-driven' or whatever DI and kita?

That's what I'm thinking he did. He could have protected himself or bus driven himself with someone else. I don't know why he wouldn't just protect himself unless he's scum, but that would be too obvious because we know he has the TARDIS, and he told us what it did. Hmmmm. Now I'm thinking kita might have been set up unless he just went crazy and did something stupid as scum.
I thought that was with reference to you bus driving them using your power that Gonzaw created.

So unless another actor was involved here and killed DI, kita bus drove himself with DI and swapped geript's kill from himself to DI?
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 21:03 GMT
#1815
On June 27 2013 06:02 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:58 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 05:56 austinmcc wrote:
Crossfire,

You said you created skater's role and the TARDIS thing, right?

If geript has an ability that basically says "Deal 1 KP to kita" and kita uses the TARDIS, is there a use that saves kita? If so, does that use somehow kill someone else, redirect any damage done to kita, etc.?

He can choose to use the TARDIS to medic himself or bus drive himself with someone else in that instance. I also talked about that here.

On June 27 2013 04:51 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:45 geript wrote:
Please tell us wtf it does. Did it protect Kita from getting shot?

He says he didn't use anything but couldn't he have 'bus-driven' or whatever DI and kita?

That's what I'm thinking he did. He could have protected himself or bus driven himself with someone else. I don't know why he wouldn't just protect himself unless he's scum, but that would be too obvious because we know he has the TARDIS, and he told us what it did. Hmmmm. Now I'm thinking kita might have been set up unless he just went crazy and did something stupid as scum.
I thought that was with reference to you bus driving them using your power that Gonzaw created.

So unless another actor was involved here and killed DI, kita bus drove himself with DI and swapped geript's kill from himself to DI?

Correct, but that seems way too dumb to do as any alignment cause we know what it does.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 21:04 GMT
#1816
On June 27 2013 04:51 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:45 geript wrote:
Please tell us wtf it does. Did it protect Kita from getting shot?

He says he didn't use anything but couldn't he have 'bus-driven' or whatever DI and kita?

That's what I'm thinking he did. He could have protected himself or bus driven himself with someone else. I don't know why he wouldn't just protect himself unless he's scum, but that would be too obvious because we know he has the TARDIS, and he told us what it did. Hmmmm. Now I'm thinking kita might have been set up unless he just went crazy and did something stupid as scum.

Just to be clear, this is about the TARDIS. I see how it can be confusing now.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 26 2013 21:05 GMT
#1817
On June 27 2013 05:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Been busy at work and won't get out for another hour to catch up, but I just wanted everyone to know that I've passed the TARDIS to kurumi.

Hopefully if Sk8r flips mafia, Kurumi can verify the anti-mafia clause that should confirm me as not being Sk8r's scum buddy.


why not me?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 21:06 GMT
#1818
On June 27 2013 05:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Been busy at work and won't get out for another hour to catch up, but I just wanted everyone to know that I've passed the TARDIS to kurumi.

Hopefully if Sk8r flips mafia, Kurumi can verify the anti-mafia clause that should confirm me as not being Sk8r's scum buddy.

I CAN HAVE GAY SEX FINALLY
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 21:06 GMT
#1819
Hmmm I'll just wait for the flip......... Isn't it a bit overdue now?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 21:06 GMT
#1820
On June 27 2013 06:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Been busy at work and won't get out for another hour to catch up, but I just wanted everyone to know that I've passed the TARDIS to kurumi.

Hopefully if Sk8r flips mafia, Kurumi can verify the anti-mafia clause that should confirm me as not being Sk8r's scum buddy.


why not me?

because they might be able to lynch me one day y'know
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 115
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 607
910 27
MaD[AoV]22
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Counter-Strike
Fnx 611
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3886
Other Games
summit1g7951
FrodaN648
C9.Mang0250
shahzam173
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21372
Other Games
• imaqtpie819
• Shiphtur605
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 14m
Patches Events
17h 14m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.