• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7879 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:16 GMT
#1781
Anyways I'm gone


bye, lynch well
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 20:18 GMT
#1782
Read this

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=88#1752
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:22 GMT
#1783
ok i'm back early
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:22 GMT
#1784
On June 27 2013 05:13 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 05:06 gonzaw wrote:
On June 27 2013 05:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?

1) stay and fight. I lost, but after resting I met Lina. I choose to take the tazer and not the bat that she offered me. I have gotten no new pms after sending that last choice in.


So you DID get an "ability" today, don't lie.
Also, by the way, nobody visit Xfire tonight, he's the NRA member (if you visit him he dies, that's what the tazer does)
(where you planning on revealing that soon? Or did deconduo nerf it?)
Also he'll most likely have KP tonight.
Xfire, you better use it on whoever we tell you to, okay?

Why didn't you choose the Baseball bat? It made you one-shot poisoner

Oh, I'm confused. I got no pm's telling me of no abilities whatsoever. I only got story pms with choices. I made 2 choices and received no new abilities according to my knowledge. I did not know what the tazer or bat did. I haven't even gotten a pm telling me what my choice did yet.


That's weird, you SHOULD have gotten a PM like this:
Show nested quote +
*Stuff*
<You have received: A Tazer>
Tazer: After using this item, if anybody visits you that night, they will die (his action on you will still go through though)

Weird....very weird

I don't know, maybe I'll receive that tonight?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:30 GMT
#1785
Just came back and read through the latest pages fast. The first thing that came to my mind is that please, please don't make random abilities anymore. Dandel Ion (I don't think anyone thought he was scum?) and Zephirdd (almost confirmed as town by Meapak) died because of random chance (not sure why exactly Zephirdd died though) basically....... Not something I want to see in a game of Mafia.

I also got this PM:

You have been asked to participate in a focus group today. Please select one of the following before the end of the day phase:
Vigilante
Medic
Veteran
Roleblocker
Bus Passenger
Thank you for your participation!

Most of my townreads are now dead, but Gonzaw/BC, which should I pick?

Looks like austinmcc and Kurumi are using some kind of power-sharing to gain towncred? I guess that's fine regardless of their alignment, and certainly more townish than sharing them with scum, but neither of them doing (almost) anything outside of that makes me doubt. It could be just an easy way to gain towncred and survive without scumhunting.

Could we also get a votecount please? I'm in the dark about who has how many votes and how much time we have. And how many do we need for lynch? If austinmcc's power-sharing thing makes him worth keeping alive, then so be it, although I think he'd be our best bet for scum lynch. I can't think of any better candidate though and it's getting somewhat desperate with 2 dead suddenly...

Although after considering the chance of Kurumi/austinmcc using their ability to easily gain towncred, I came to the conclusion that the same could be said about sk8r/Crossfire99. In fact they've done less than what Kurumi/austinmcc are apparently doing, meaning something clearly beneficial for town. Could someone credible make a quick summary of what all of these 4 have achieved / are supposedly achieving with their powers in the near future?

Gonzaw's conspiracy theory with me is pretty funny. It makes me feel he's even more townish though, since that paranoid attitude is just so townish. I should read it again though to find possible flaws. But now I'm going to post this and see what all happened in between starting this and finishing it...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 20:33 GMT
#1786
On June 27 2013 05:07 austinmcc wrote:
HEY HEY HEY. If you haven't yet sent in answers (or can change):

Kurumi please choose MEDIC.
WoS or Xatalos please choose VIGILANTE.

BC please choose BC
Gonzaw please choose GONZAW.


That way, I can assign either medic or vigilante to one of you two tonight. No overlap, maximum options. Depending on what comes out of all this, having both a defensive and offensive role seems best.

Fe fi fo fum.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:33 GMT
#1787
Noo Gonzaw.... Why did you abandon us at a time like this.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:33 GMT
#1788
On June 27 2013 05:33 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:07 austinmcc wrote:
HEY HEY HEY. If you haven't yet sent in answers (or can change):

Kurumi please choose MEDIC.
WoS or Xatalos please choose VIGILANTE.

BC please choose BC
Gonzaw please choose GONZAW.


That way, I can assign either medic or vigilante to one of you two tonight. No overlap, maximum options. Depending on what comes out of all this, having both a defensive and offensive role seems best.



Why should I trust you exactly? Is there some way to confirm that this is good?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 20:34 GMT
#1789
On June 27 2013 05:30 Xatalos wrote:
Just came back and read through the latest pages fast. The first thing that came to my mind is that please, please don't make random abilities anymore. Dandel Ion (I don't think anyone thought he was scum?) and Zephirdd (almost confirmed as town by Meapak) died because of random chance (not sure why exactly Zephirdd died though) basically....... Not something I want to see in a game of Mafia.

I also got this PM:

You have been asked to participate in a focus group today. Please select one of the following before the end of the day phase:
Vigilante
Medic
Veteran
Roleblocker
Bus Passenger
Thank you for your participation!

Most of my townreads are now dead, but Gonzaw/BC, which should I pick?

Looks like austinmcc and Kurumi are using some kind of power-sharing to gain towncred? I guess that's fine regardless of their alignment, and certainly more townish than sharing them with scum, but neither of them doing (almost) anything outside of that makes me doubt. It could be just an easy way to gain towncred and survive without scumhunting.

Could we also get a votecount please? I'm in the dark about who has how many votes and how much time we have. And how many do we need for lynch? If austinmcc's power-sharing thing makes him worth keeping alive, then so be it, although I think he'd be our best bet for scum lynch. I can't think of any better candidate though and it's getting somewhat desperate with 2 dead suddenly...

Although after considering the chance of Kurumi/austinmcc using their ability to easily gain towncred, I came to the conclusion that the same could be said about sk8r/Crossfire99. In fact they've done less than what Kurumi/austinmcc are apparently doing, meaning something clearly beneficial for town. Could someone credible make a quick summary of what all of these 4 have achieved / are supposedly achieving with their powers in the near future?

Gonzaw's conspiracy theory with me is pretty funny. It makes me feel he's even more townish though, since that paranoid attitude is just so townish. I should read it again though to find possible flaws. But now I'm going to post this and see what all happened in between starting this and finishing it...

You were given directions as to how to respond to the poll I believe. It's back a couple pages.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:34 GMT
#1790
Although I guess if you're lying, you're auto-lynch... So maybe I should..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#1791
Vigilante

Original Message From deconduo:
You have been asked to participate in a focus group today. Please select one of the following before the end of the day phase:
Vigilante
Medic
Veteran
Roleblocker
Bus Passenger
Thank you for your participation!

Done... Fine then. I hope it's not a fraud (although that'd mean austinmcc is 100% scum so I guess it's not too bad). And if this is true then I guess it makes austinmcc a bit more townish - although if I was in austinmcc's shoes as scum I would be doing anything I can to survive as well.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:41 GMT
#1792
On June 27 2013 05:00 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:47 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:43 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Or is it part of the role?

Might as well not hide it anymore, but the TARDIS is basically sk8r's role. There was a small change to his role which makes things a lot clearer now, which I didn't learn about until today because stuff wasn't making sense.


Why did you learn it today and not before?

Because I didn't ask about it until today. When kita said he received the TARDIS today, things weren't adding up with the way I designed the role, so I asked. Dec then answered.


Then how specifically is the Tardis passed. IE what is required to pass it, and how frequently can you do this?

You pass it when you use it and the new person receives it at the beginning of the next phase (eg. use it during the day, someone gets it at night), and then can be used immediately, so if Kita used the TARDIS which he had to have to not be dead right now, someone is getting the TARDIS at night tonight.

This whole passing thing is what changed, so that's why I was confused.
If this is true then skater could not have passed the TARDIS to solstice during D1?

I missed this post so I'm answering it now. You pass it when you use it. He used it Day 1 to protect himself from BC's shot, so he passed it then. solstice would not have known he got the TARDIS until Night 1, but he died, so it was randomly distributed.

Hmmmm. There is one other possibility that I just thought of which would make sense as well. BC said his shot was refunded. What if that ability negated the shot as well? What if it also negated and refunded sk8r's TARDIS use, so he kept it and used it night 1?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:42 GMT
#1793
There's only 20min left?? I thought it was 1h 20min. It's a good thing I could make it before deadline then. I voted for sk8r also since it seems like the only option atm and he's not that bad of a lynch either (although austin/kita would have been better IMO).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 26 2013 20:45 GMT
#1794
Stay tuned, little bubbas

I will update the votecount soon before the deadline
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 26 2013 20:45 GMT
#1795
On June 27 2013 05:42 Xatalos wrote:
There's only 20min left?? I thought it was 1h 20min. It's a good thing I could make it before deadline then. I voted for sk8r also since it seems like the only option atm and he's not that bad of a lynch either (although austin/kita would have been better IMO).


No one but me would want to kill kita at this point I think
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:46 GMT
#1796
Wait a minute.... Isn't this 7 votes now? so sk8r is dead? Phew, pretty close. If I just arrived 30min later or someone else was AFK...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 20:49 GMT
#1797
On June 27 2013 05:30 Xatalos wrote:
Just came back and read through the latest pages fast. The first thing that came to my mind is that please, please don't make random abilities anymore. Dandel Ion (I don't think anyone thought he was scum?) and Zephirdd (almost confirmed as town by Meapak) died because of random chance (not sure why exactly Zephirdd died though) basically....... Not something I want to see in a game of Mafia.

I also got this PM:

You have been asked to participate in a focus group today. Please select one of the following before the end of the day phase:
Vigilante
Medic
Veteran
Roleblocker
Bus Passenger
Thank you for your participation!

Most of my townreads are now dead, but Gonzaw/BC, which should I pick?

Looks like austinmcc and Kurumi are using some kind of power-sharing to gain towncred? I guess that's fine regardless of their alignment, and certainly more townish than sharing them with scum, but neither of them doing (almost) anything outside of that makes me doubt. It could be just an easy way to gain towncred and survive without scumhunting.

Could we also get a votecount please? I'm in the dark about who has how many votes and how much time we have. And how many do we need for lynch? If austinmcc's power-sharing thing makes him worth keeping alive, then so be it, although I think he'd be our best bet for scum lynch. I can't think of any better candidate though and it's getting somewhat desperate with 2 dead suddenly...

Although after considering the chance of Kurumi/austinmcc using their ability to easily gain towncred, I came to the conclusion that the same could be said about sk8r/Crossfire99. In fact they've done less than what Kurumi/austinmcc are apparently doing, meaning something clearly beneficial for town. Could someone credible make a quick summary of what all of these 4 have achieved / are supposedly achieving with their powers in the near future?

Gonzaw's conspiracy theory with me is pretty funny. It makes me feel he's even more townish though, since that paranoid attitude is just so townish. I should read it again though to find possible flaws. But now I'm going to post this and see what all happened in between starting this and finishing it...
Dislikes:

(1) Afaik, we don't know how DI died. Why do you say it was random chance?
(2) Calls me out for not scumhunting, proceedings to say he can't think of a lynch candidate besides me
(3) skater and crossfire referenced, but only with relation to their powers, not anything of substance

Anyone else get bad vibes off this?
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 20:49 GMT
#1798
On June 27 2013 05:46 Xatalos wrote:
Wait a minute.... Isn't this 7 votes now? so sk8r is dead? Phew, pretty close. If I just arrived 30min later or someone else was AFK...

Yeah, no.
I like how you try to take credit though.
10 people means 6 was needed.

No point waiting I guess because I am eenveenceeble, so
Xatalos is scum.
Basically listen to Acro's big case on him but I'll add more beginning later tonight if/when I get the chance.
If Sk8 flips red I'll be even more sure of it but it's not necessarily exclusionary (pre-flip associations are bad)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 26 2013 20:49 GMT
#1799
I believe there are 10 people alive right now

Votes:


sk8rguy (7) - BloodyCoobler, kitaman27, Zephirdd, gonzaw, geript, Kurumi, austinmcc, Xatalos
austinmcc (1) - Xatalos, gonzaw, Zephirdd, sk8rguy, Dandel Ion, gonzaw
kitaman27 (0) - Dandel Ion, Kurumi, austinmcc, BloodyCoobler, Zephirdd, gonzaw

Bubbas not voting: strongandbig, Crossfire99

Sk8rguy is going to die! (You need 6 to lynch a bubba)

Tell me if I missed anyone. Only votes in the voting thread count!

CUNTDOWN:
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:50 GMT
#1800
On June 27 2013 05:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:42 Xatalos wrote:
There's only 20min left?? I thought it was 1h 20min. It's a good thing I could make it before deadline then. I voted for sk8r also since it seems like the only option atm and he's not that bad of a lynch either (although austin/kita would have been better IMO).


No one but me would want to kill kita at this point I think


Haha. Actually I'm 80-90% sure that his claim is genuine. It's just that there's the chance of him being scum after all (and it wouldn't basically be a town loss to lynch him anyway) and he could possibly betray us at LYLO.... Hmm... But since DI and Zephirdd died now, maybe we just have to trust him if we want to win. It feels pretty dumb if it's all resolved based on Kitaman27's decision but so be it guess............. If we can't even afford to lynch him basically. Let's be friends again Kitaman27?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1490
910 89
NotJumperer 83
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
febbydoto18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7809
Coldzera 734
JimRising 650
hungrybox630
WinterStarcraft350
C9.Mang0333
PiGStarcraft274
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 15
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota261
League of Legends
• Lourlo1055
• Rush910
• Stunt200
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 29m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.