• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6722 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 184 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 19:25 GMT
#1721
Ok catching up quick. My role was supposed to kill Kita; I'm guessing the Tardis has something to do with Kita not dying.

WoS role was flavorful BC Dorium or whatever his name was beheaded by headless monks and was able to keep on talking as a head while his body was part of the headless monks group and stuff. I don't think anyone can do anything to him just like a tree stump unless it got changed somehow else.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 19:26 GMT
#1722
I would say that Kita can confirm my role but I don't think that's going to happen.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:28 GMT
#1723
We really need to know what the fuck the TARDIS does.
Geript. Vote for somebody.
Sk8 is vote leader atm so do him. We need a fucking flip.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 19:29 GMT
#1724
Oh yeah forgot about that

Anyways, conspiracy theory coming.
Also I'm most likely not getting my vote off sk8. He blatantly lied about my role getting nerfed (fucking host confirmed so)
He's obviously trolling everybody, giving wrong info about shit ever since D1 with the "BC faked a shot" stuff.
Maybe he hopes we view him as a new BM and just say "oh that's just him!" while he goes around doing shit and soughing chaos and confusion.

Remember that post from him about trying to "make his 1st TL game impressive" ? Yeah go read that again and read his filter, please.

Austin may be town I guess how the fuck should I know?
I may incline over him being our D1-mystery shooter and being 3P SK or similar.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 26 2013 19:30 GMT
#1725
WHY ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO LYNCH AUSTIN.

If he is mafia he is actively giving powers to people in the fucking town. Let him continue doing so.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 26 2013 19:31 GMT
#1726
Also I need to know this now.

What does the tardis do. Either sk8 or Kita. Sk8 this is really the only chance you have at saving your ass currently.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:32 GMT
#1727
On June 27 2013 04:31 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Also I need to know this now.

What does the tardis do. Either sk8 or Kita. Sk8 this is really the only chance you have at saving your ass currently.

Sk8's ass is safe right now if people don't fucking come back.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 19:32 GMT
#1728
U ded bc
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:33 GMT
#1729
On June 27 2013 04:32 geript wrote:
U ded bc

.......?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 26 2013 19:33 GMT
#1730
On June 27 2013 04:32 geript wrote:
U ded bc


what?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 19:34 GMT
#1731
Didn't he get shot or something?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:34 GMT
#1732
lolwut
Oh Geript.


2 more votes for sk8r and we're set.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 19:35 GMT
#1733
Nm that's Dandel.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:36 GMT
#1734
Austin....why is YOUR vote still on kita when he's obviously not dying today?
That's pretty fascinating, especially since you're one of the people up for lynch currently.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 19:36 GMT
#1735
Sorry for disappearing, I've been really busy. I'm here now until lynch. Gonzaw you're right that I have your role, but I didn't use any abilities last night because I didn't want to waste anything when I wasn't sure about people. I didn't get any new abilities, maybe because I didn't use anything last night T_T.

I'm not liking sk8r too much anymore. He already answered what questions I wanted to ask, but didn't get a chance to. Basically, I still don't understand why he gave the TARDIS to the people he supposedly gave it to. Why solstice and why kita?
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 26 2013 19:37 GMT
#1736
On June 27 2013 04:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sorry for disappearing, I've been really busy. I'm here now until lynch. Gonzaw you're right that I have your role, but I didn't use any abilities last night because I didn't want to waste anything when I wasn't sure about people. I didn't get any new abilities, maybe because I didn't use anything last night T_T.

I'm not liking sk8r too much anymore. He already answered what questions I wanted to ask, but didn't get a chance to. Basically, I still don't understand why he gave the TARDIS to the people he supposedly gave it to. Why solstice and why kita?


Did you create the Tardis? Or did you create Sk8s role?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 26 2013 19:37 GMT
#1737
Or is it part of the role?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:38 GMT
#1738
On June 27 2013 04:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sorry for disappearing, I've been really busy. I'm here now until lynch. Gonzaw you're right that I have your role, but I didn't use any abilities last night because I didn't want to waste anything when I wasn't sure about people. I didn't get any new abilities, maybe because I didn't use anything last night T_T.

I'm not liking sk8r too much anymore. He already answered what questions I wanted to ask, but didn't get a chance to. Basically, I still don't understand why he gave the TARDIS to the people he supposedly gave it to. Why solstice and why kita?

Wan't there a specific way gonzaw asked you to confirm it?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 19:40 GMT
#1739
On June 27 2013 04:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sorry for disappearing, I've been really busy. I'm here now until lynch. Gonzaw you're right that I have your role, but I didn't use any abilities last night because I didn't want to waste anything when I wasn't sure about people. I didn't get any new abilities, maybe because I didn't use anything last night T_T.

I'm not liking sk8r too much anymore. He already answered what questions I wanted to ask, but didn't get a chance to. Basically, I still don't understand why he gave the TARDIS to the people he supposedly gave it to. Why solstice and why kita?

Wan't there a specific way gonzaw asked you to confirm it?

Uh, idk. Did he? I can confirm I have it though. I already breadcrumbed it earlier to him, which I think he picked up on.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:42 GMT
#1740
On June 27 2013 04:40 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sorry for disappearing, I've been really busy. I'm here now until lynch. Gonzaw you're right that I have your role, but I didn't use any abilities last night because I didn't want to waste anything when I wasn't sure about people. I didn't get any new abilities, maybe because I didn't use anything last night T_T.

I'm not liking sk8r too much anymore. He already answered what questions I wanted to ask, but didn't get a chance to. Basically, I still don't understand why he gave the TARDIS to the people he supposedly gave it to. Why solstice and why kita?

Wan't there a specific way gonzaw asked you to confirm it?

Uh, idk. Did he? I can confirm I have it though. I already breadcrumbed it earlier to him, which I think he picked up on.

On June 27 2013 03:34 gonzaw wrote:
Well, I might as well reveal what mine does.
I won't reveal the "juicy bits", but effectively, ma niggah last night could do one of the following:

1)Protect himself of 1 KP
2)Busdrive 2 dudes
3)RB a dude
I presume he used (1) since nobody claimed RBed or funny stuff

Also, right now he has one of 2 new abilities, which if he's scum then we are in bad hands as well :/
I'll wait until he claims what ability he got (he can only know one of them, can't know both) so he doesn't lie or something.


At least this is if the role didn't get nerfed so I have no idea.

deconduo, if you nerfed a role, did you tell the role creator about the nerf?
You know, considering it'd be kind of "unfair", benefiting the people who created roles that WERENT nerfed (thus know 100% what the role does) to people who created roles that did (thus can't know what the role does)?

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 43
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h
Patches Events
6h
BSL Open Qualifier
10h
BSL Open Qualifier
10h
OSC
14h
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.