• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:54
CEST 01:54
KST 08:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9037 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 184 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 19:33:09
June 23 2013 19:31 GMT
#781
On June 24 2013 04:30 Zephirdd wrote:
pretty sure sk8rguy is not voting himself. Kitaman is voting sk8r.


ragglefraggle

Thank god I'm allowed to edit, I think I've had to edit like 20 of my posts so far. Anyways, everything is fixed
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 19:31 GMT
#782
On June 24 2013 04:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
votecount

Votes:


BC (0) - Sk8rguy, Dandel Ion
WoS (0) - geript, Xatalos, Meapak
Dandel Ion (1) - Kurumi, Zephirdd, geript
Kurumi (0) - geript
SnB (0) - Acrofales
Acrofales (0) - WoS
austin (0) - kitaman, Dandel Ion
geript (0) - Dandel Ion
s0lstice (3) - Xatalos, WoS, Dandel Ion, Zephirdd
Zephirdd (4) - austinmcc, s0lstice, Dandel Ion, Sk8rguy, Meapak
Sk8rguy (6) - Acrofales, Kurumi, ???, BloodyCoobler, Zephirdd, sk8rguy

Bubbas not voting: strongandbig, Crossfire99, gonzaw

Sk8rguy is the leading bubba with 6 votes. 9 votes are needed to lynch a bubba.

Tell me if I missed anyone. Only votes in the voting thread count!

Lynch is in


You have me voting for myself here >_>
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 19:33 GMT
#783
On June 24 2013 04:30 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:26 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:18 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


So you said you were certainly dead, but have an ability to stay alive? Why lie?


Was not a lie. I initially assumed my role could not work at day. I pmed the mod for clarification, and since there was nothing saying I couldn't use it at day I used it.


At what point did you receive a response? Please respond in 30 sec.

I sent it at 5:09, received a response at 5:10

On June 23 2013 05:13 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
How long should we consider waiting before we realize BC just tried to fake day shoot me.

This was at 05:13. I'm assuming you're using TL's KST timing here.

So you knew by this time(assumed) that you would survive the shot. Why are you still considering BC faked a shot on you here?

Why didn't you consider talking about your bulletproofness at this point in time, when the thread was already going insane?

Me claiming I wanted to get shot didn't hint anything to you? I denied the shot, because scum knowing that I am immune to shots can eliminate me as a possible night target.

For the record, I am not claiming bulletproof, just that I activated my role to survive this shot. So feel free to still shoot at me, Mafia.


WHY do you think a scum player would waste a bullet on you after you just survived a dayvig? wtf?! You living is also beneficial to mafia in regards to discussion. Why do you still expect to receive a bullet on your head, when it's pretty obvious that you surviving would be amazing for scum? Answer: you don't, because you are playing the martyr card.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 19:34 GMT
#784
On June 24 2013 04:08 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 03:57 s0Lstice wrote:
Austin why are you not pushing Zeph?

Why are we not lynching Zeph?
cuz right now pushing off skater seems more effective than pushing on zeph. Also, people that I trust are reading skater differently, want to figure that out so I can read them better.


you are doing a bang up job Austin. seems to me like you don't really care which of these guys go down. what guarantee do you have that the votes on skater would go to zeph, since you just left your case out to dry without a push behind it?
ATOBTTR
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 19:35 GMT
#785
On June 24 2013 04:34 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:08 austinmcc wrote:
On June 24 2013 03:57 s0Lstice wrote:
Austin why are you not pushing Zeph?

Why are we not lynching Zeph?
cuz right now pushing off skater seems more effective than pushing on zeph. Also, people that I trust are reading skater differently, want to figure that out so I can read them better.


you are doing a bang up job Austin. seems to me like you don't really care which of these guys go down. what guarantee do you have that the votes on skater would go to zeph, since you just left your case out to dry without a push behind it?

this post

I actually like this post.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 19:35 GMT
#786
AKA austin, what the fuck man
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 19:38 GMT
#787
Now like 85 minutes left? So it's majority lynch and we have to get 9 votes. I guess everyone agrees that a lynch is better than no-lynch, so if it's the only option, I'll vote for sk8r (at least it'll clear up this role mess finally). But he's not even close to the best lynch atm.

Gonzaw, your thoughts on the situation? Looks like you've been AFK but read up fast please..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 23 2013 19:38 GMT
#788
Sorry that I've been away so long. (I did say pregame that I wouldn't have much time, but I didn't think it would be this bad T_T) I just finished catching up on what has happened. I think sk8 is town. Looking at the way he's acted before and after the shot, what he said he was trying to accomplish, how he is acting now, etc, I don't see that coming from a scum player. In solidarity with him, I will ##Lovetap: xxSK8rGUy277xx

I will be around for questions, but right now, I will be rereading the thread and looking at filters to see who I want to lynch.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 19:38 GMT
#789
I don't believe sk8r.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 19:39 GMT
#790
I did not create Sally Sparrow. I have no clue wtf he's talking about. This shit is getting ridiculous. Sk8tr list your top 3 scum reads and why they're your scum reads. I care about nothing else right now.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 19:41 GMT
#791
On June 24 2013 04:39 geript wrote:
I did not create Sally Sparrow. I have no clue wtf he's talking about. This shit is getting ridiculous. Sk8tr list your top 3 scum reads and why they're your scum reads. I care about nothing else right now.


What do you mean with that geript..?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 19:43 GMT
#792
Lynch is is 1 hour?

Damn I have to eat and watch Uruguay goddamit
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 23 2013 19:44 GMT
#793
Sigh...I didn't want to have to do this, but looking at the voting thread and thread sentiment I have to speak up. I created sk8r's role and know how he survived his shot. That is all. Now lynch someone besides him because I don't think he is mafia.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 19:44 GMT
#794
On June 24 2013 04:18 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


So you said you were certainly dead, but have an ability to stay alive? Why lie?


Was not a lie. I initially assumed my role could not work at day. I pmed the mod for clarification, and since there was nothing saying I couldn't use it at day I used it.


At what point did you receive a response? Please respond in 30 sec.

I sent it at 5:09, received a response at 5:10


And at what time did you activate your ability to become safe from all day shots?

On June 23 2013 04:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
My role is pretty weak / lame. I just giving you my opinion, you know in this game that is based on opinions?


Also, why are you informing the thread that your role is weak/lame if you're trying to draw a night hit at the same time? Wouldn't it make more sense to claim that your role is overpowered and game breaking?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 19:46 GMT
#795
On June 24 2013 04:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sigh...I didn't want to have to do this, but looking at the voting thread and thread sentiment I have to speak up. I created sk8r's role and know how he survived his shot. That is all. Now lynch someone besides him because I don't think he is mafia.

... srsly? wtf dude
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 19:46 GMT
#796
On June 24 2013 04:43 gonzaw wrote:
Damn I have to eat and watch Uruguay goddamit


Mercy!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 19:46 GMT
#797
On June 24 2013 04:33 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:30 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:26 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:18 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


So you said you were certainly dead, but have an ability to stay alive? Why lie?


Was not a lie. I initially assumed my role could not work at day. I pmed the mod for clarification, and since there was nothing saying I couldn't use it at day I used it.


At what point did you receive a response? Please respond in 30 sec.

I sent it at 5:09, received a response at 5:10

On June 23 2013 05:13 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
How long should we consider waiting before we realize BC just tried to fake day shoot me.

This was at 05:13. I'm assuming you're using TL's KST timing here.

So you knew by this time(assumed) that you would survive the shot. Why are you still considering BC faked a shot on you here?

Why didn't you consider talking about your bulletproofness at this point in time, when the thread was already going insane?

Me claiming I wanted to get shot didn't hint anything to you? I denied the shot, because scum knowing that I am immune to shots can eliminate me as a possible night target.

For the record, I am not claiming bulletproof, just that I activated my role to survive this shot. So feel free to still shoot at me, Mafia.


WHY do you think a scum player would waste a bullet on you after you just survived a dayvig? wtf?! You living is also beneficial to mafia in regards to discussion. Why do you still expect to receive a bullet on your head, when it's pretty obvious that you surviving would be amazing for scum? Answer: you don't, because you are playing the martyr card.

The discussion is only beneficial to Mafia because players like you and BC are tunnelling me hard, which is preventing other discussion. I have only been defending myself, to prevent a mislynch.


On the contrary, me surviving allows me to gather more information and because of the roll given to me I can CONFIRM my town alignment. At least one other player knows how I can do this, which is why I am still a threat to the Mafia. Any confirmed town role = threat to scum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 19:46 GMT
#798
On June 24 2013 04:46 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sigh...I didn't want to have to do this, but looking at the voting thread and thread sentiment I have to speak up. I created sk8r's role and know how he survived his shot. That is all. Now lynch someone besides him because I don't think he is mafia.

... srsly? wtf dude


So are you saying his role was responsible for the BC roleblock?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 19:46 GMT
#799
On June 24 2013 04:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sigh...I didn't want to have to do this, but looking at the voting thread and thread sentiment I have to speak up. I created sk8r's role and know how he survived his shot. That is all. Now lynch someone besides him because I don't think he is mafia.


Alright, this should be enough to put sk8r on hold. If we still lynch him I'll be mad. If we no-lynch I'll be madder. So how about s0Lstice now?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 19:47 GMT
#800
I'll put a placeholder on Zepphird for now (in case I don't get back or something before eating+reading)

##Vote: Zepphird



Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 973
GuemChi 645
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Other Games
summit1g8633
Day[9].tv557
shahzam512
C9.Mang0363
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur692
• Day9tv557
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7m
Patches Events
16h 7m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.